The Conman

Pleasuretiger

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jun 8, 2009
Posts
1,235
OOC:
I am playing a conman age 38, going around for lonely girls, rich married woman, old spinster or anyone to get their money. Please post your biodata and a little about your character and I will respond accordingly.

Will be able to pick up to 3 girls if there are more than one to play.
Length will probably matching to your pattern but not usually more than 3 paragraph

......................................................................................................
 
mmmm - a fear (perhaps not the word) of mine having had a dear friend taken in this manner - but ... justice and karma were finally served :)


Katie Jones
Happily married / faithful
43
2 children (Under 15)
Very comfortably off
Active; walking, tennis, skiing
A few skeletons in the closet

:kiss: Katie :kiss:
 
I had been watching Katie for a few days now, taking down details of her whereabouts and timing. I jotted down her activities, shopping, sending kids to school, gym and her husbands availability.

Mmmmm..... she is rich and i bet this is going to be a good catch.

At the gym

I park my sport car next to Katie "Hi, good morning" I greeted her. Making my way to the gym where the security stops me asking for my membership ID. "Sorry sir, you cannot use the gym if you are not a member unless you are a guest visitor coming together with any of our members." the guard explain.

"Oh , I am new in town and I did not know this is a private gym. Can I sign up now?" I ask aloud as Katie is approaching.

"Sorry again sir, the reception is not open on weekend. Please come again tomorrow. Hi, good morning Ms. Katie" the guard wish her as she steps closer.

"Ms. Katie, my name is Kenny new in town. I had some problem entering the gym. I wonder if I can be your guest for a day before I get my membership" I smilingly suggested to you.
 
I close the boot after taking my bag out and see a new face

'Hi - It is a lovely morning isn't it' I reply as I start walking, as you lock up your car



----------------------------------------------


'Oh I'm sure you can try out the gym - put Kenny - sorry your last name ...? down as an accompanied guest thanks'

'Sure Mrs Jones, no problem'

'Have fun - I might see you later' I said heading to the changing rooms
 
"Thank you Mrs. Jones, You can just call me Kenny and that is how other used to address me. Yes, see you inside" I get to the changing room and back to the gym after a short moment.

Katie was not there yet and I started flexing my muscles with the weight lifter.
 
The gym wasn't too busy yet and I headed to the treadmill and began my 60 minute routine, my music on - I stared out into the small garden filled with the morning sun
 
I was stretching myself out working on my muscles, thigh and stomach knowing that you may impress and struck a conversation later.

Finally, I pull myself up at the bench to rest and casually ask "You are here very often? eerr..... Mrs. Jones" You tone your body pretty well, I am sure you did a lot of work out daily." I extend the conversation, trying to break ice. "Did anyone tell you that you are beautiful?"
 
As I finished my workout - I realised that you were watching me - feeling my body flush with pleasure - I worked hard at keeping trim and you seemed to be quite appreciative

'Oh I try to stay fit' I said smiling

"Did anyone tell you that you are beautiful?"

I felt myself blushing hard and took a quick sip of water

'Ummm - no' I said quietly

'I have to get going' I added, knowing that I had nothing to do for the rest of the day

'I hope you enjoy the gym' I added as I left to shower and change
 
Katie responded perfectly well. Girl like that never tell others what happen and it is the best way to keep his position safe. "Thanks once again Mrs. Jones, I will get my membership tomorrow and hope to see you again. " I end the conversation with a generous smile.

Getting a quick bath and hurried to my sport car minutes before Katie appears. Holding a professional camera I pretend to adjust and flickers with the focus and settings. I know she saw me and I took a perfect snap just before she reaches her car. "I hope you don't mind Mrs. Jones, I just can't resist beauty and I snap you. " laughing casually "I am a photographer and you really get me tempted to snap"
 
The powerful shower felt so good and I lingered, enjoying the sensations as long as possible, before getting ready and leaving the gym. I was surprised to see you still there - almost waiting

'Hello again' I said smiling

'Oh I don't think I'm really worth taking a photo of' I said, getting into my car and driving to the cafe. Dana had texted me whilst I was at the gym and wanted a quick coffee
 
You are blushing again "Oh I don't think I'm really worth taking a photo of" getting into your car.

"Bye bye..." I put away the camera into the leather bag as you drove off.

I carefully jot down every important details into a note book. I believe I had make a good first move, getting to know you and has captured your attention too.

I make a registration at the management office as a new member of the gym.
 
Back
Top