A Cul De Sac (Short Form)

woodworkerdom

Really Really Experienced
I'm hoping to create a sexy neighborhood here. My house is in the middle at the end of the cul de sac. I just bought it and moved in. A single (again) guy in his 40's. I had met the neighbors on either side during the house hunting phase. The women were very flirty, more that I have been used to. Is there more to this neighborhood than meets the eye?

RP is open to anyone. Please enter the RP by describing what house you live in and who might be living with you. I encourage you to find a RP partner to be your SO if that appeals to you.

I expect themes of voyeurism, exhibitionism, cheating, swapping, etc.

While long paragraph introductions might be appropriate, please don't speak for other RPers or describe their actions/thoughts. Shorter descriptions of the scene will give the other RPers opportunity to respond and react.

Hey I live in the house to the left hand corner . The house with loud car that wakes everyone up in the morning,I'm married to my short curvy wife and we have a 6 year old son and a 9 year old daughter, were a very sporty family who enjoy hosting party's in our back yard with our new pool and deck. We might possibly be into swinging?, If you need any help give me a shout as I'm a builder

Hi Ched, nice to meet you. Swinging? Wow, not something I'm used to someone saying in a first meeting. What is your wife's name?

I'll keep you in mind if I need any handiwork. I'm pretty good at it myself but if something comes up I'm not sure of.

I look down at where you indicated your house is and notice I would have a view into your backyard from the second story of my house.

Last edited:
[hoping someone will join as your wife...or maybe you invite someone to be your wife]

Hey my wifes name is Sarah ,she's 38 and she's works at the local school ,where throwing a bit of a party this weekend ,the kids are going to there grandparents so we can relax and have some fun

That sounds like fun, Ched. I look forward to seeing Sarah some day. Now I need to start unpacking boxes and make this house more like a home.

Back