For you, my lady

Joined
Mar 11, 2013
Posts
7
PM interest. My character and writing style are described in the first post of my Sanctuary, link is my signature.
-----------------------------------------------------------
The son of a blacksmith and a grocery store assistant, Adrian grew up far from the bright lights of London. He had lived in tiny village until he was eighteen, when he offered the chance to leave his peasant life behind him. The Countess of Satchford had an opening and he jumped at it, selling himself superbly. He saw it as a fantastic opportunity to increase his place in life.

Of course, once he got to London, he was swiftly shown his place. Every day, he was ordered about by the Countess and her guests. 2 years after arriving, he was seriously considering returning home to join his father in the family business. Then she arrived. Marian. She was a niece of the Countess, from the country like himself. Of course, their circumstances growing up could have not being more different.

The moment they met, they hit it off. She was not like her aunt, not one bit. She was very bit of the country girl she had grown up as. Every night after whatever ball was on, she would come to the servants' quarters to hang out with him. She always looked spectacular in her gowns, but never looked at ease in them. Tonight was no different.

"My dear Marian, when will you ever learn that these 'gentlemen' are looking for one thing and one thing only, a trophy wife that can hang off their arm at functions just like this, and take home so you can take care of their...needs."
 
Last edited:
Back
Top