Starting off with a nip slip

ilikeitlikethat18

I like things
This is my first official foray into amateur pics!

I hope to post a few pics here and there and see what happens from there. AT this point, I am not taking any requests, but of course will be appreciative of any and all comments

Hope you guys like - the few pictures I've posted outside of this area of the site have gotten great "reviews" ;)

:cattail:

tumblr_m80jl2ISch1qzibb5o1_500.png

Last edited:

I hope to post a few pics here and there and see what happens from there.

Hope you guys like - the few pictures I've posted outside of this area of the site have gotten great "reviews" ;)

i imagine that there will be no end to what will happen

A fantastic way to start!

Wow

Wow what a gr8 start so, keep the pics coming

More of the nip slip with zebra...add a moon shine as well :p

Great photos, keep going! :D

That glimpse of nipple is unbelievably sexy...

You're a star, my dear!

Mmmmmmm how very suckable. It's so tempting I'm almost licking my screen! Awesome shot and despite what you say VERY teasing! More please :)

Those lovely, mile-long legs make those stockings look REALLY great! Its amazing how a great pair of legs can instantly transform simple fabric into something special!:heart:

You say your not a tease?

Well the tease of a nipple and those beautiful legs certainly tease me:D

Even if you claim not to be a tease I love what you are doing!!! More please! :)

WOW!! You are amazing! Maybe we could see some of your back side.. Some of you in boyshorts.. I could keep naming ideas ;)

Thanks everyone!!!!!!!! :)

You're all very kind ;) Glad I can entertain you!

Attachments

• Unknown.jpg
    Unknown.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 2,266

I hope to post a few pics here and there and see what happens from there. AT this point, I am not taking any requests, but of course will be appreciative of any and all comments

[/IMG]

I think you will get great reviews here as well. A most excellent start. Thank you for sharing.

Those legs are might fine. I have to say that is a great start and I look forward to many more.

Wonderful start for a beautiful and sexy girl. Hope to see some more.

Back