Your Most Taboo Sexual Fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think a lot about my mother in law I want to give her a creampie and force my wife to suck it and clean her messy slit

I totally have to write a story with a psychiatrist taking advantage of a patient.

Why is taking advantage of someone under your authority so hot all the time?

Not sure this is taboo

I'd luv to have Mrs K ask me too strip naked and jack-off for her and our neighbor friend Robyn....they would remain clothed....I guess being asked by my wife and being watched be her and Robyn....while they're clothed.....fantasy and taboo.

FYI...Robyn is married as well, but her hubby wouldn't even entertain the suggestion...

smelling fantasy

My most taboo fetish is smelling panties, my girls crotch, or her behind. I love the way women smell in general, but being able to rub my nose and face into her wetness gets me more aroused than anything else. As far as fantasies, I'd want a girl to catch me with her dirty panties, and then we end up in a 69 enjoying each others aromas as we tongue each other to climax:eek::. Never posted something like this before, but what the hell :)

My most taboo fetish is smelling panties, my girls crotch, or her behind. I love the way women smell in general, but being able to rub my nose and face into her wetness gets me more aroused than anything else. As far as fantasies, I'd want a girl to catch me with her dirty panties, and then we end up in a 69 enjoying each others aromas as we tongue each other to climax:eek::. Never posted something like this before, but what the hell :)

That sounds fantastic. Ive always wanted to catch someone in the act. hehe. Particularly someoneone ive now attached myself to. hehe

That sounds fantastic. Ive always wanted to catch someone in the act. hehe. Particularly someoneone ive now attached myself to. hehe

I use to have a girlfriend who would jog with me and a couple times we just got back to her place and did it without showering. The musk of her pussy and the taste of the saltiness of her stays with me even today.

about 3 years ago I started a part time job in a city center hotel,chamber maiding. I knocked on a room door no answer so in I went and there was no light on with blinds drawn, I could just see enough to know MY FRINDS DAD was naked on the bed wanking off, I backed out shocked at what I had seen.
Well turns out,lets call him Mr.Smith had separated from his wife and thats why he was in the hotel, I hoped he had not seen me or recognized me as well.
It was about 18 months later I was with my friend Liz smith and we went to visit her dad, I had all but forgot the scene in the hotel room, but as he opened the door, it all came flooding back, all I could think f was him naked on the bed cock in hand, He gave no sign of knowing I had seen him, then Liz went the bathroom and I was alone with Mr Smith, he asked if I was still workng at the hotel and I knew he had seen me, I went so red,he asked why I was red so I said he already knew, he said no he did not, so I was getting angry nd just blurted out"I saw you and you me,when I went in your room and you were naked and wanking on the bed" Mr Smith then went bright red and quiet saying he had not known it was me that had seen him, he had not even known I worked there till a few months ago.
Well I had often thought how sexy it would of been back then to just have wlked in and take hold of his cock in that room and start sucking and pumping him.I get wet thinking of that.

Well I had often thought how sexy it would of been back then to just have wlked in and take hold of his cock in that room and start sucking and pumping him.I get wet thinking of that.

That is really hot! The idea of being caught by a stranger who doesn't run away, but joins in...

Besides being caught by Eveygirl ;) my taboo fantasy right now involves my much younger cousin. She's been going through some personal issues. The other day she was over and started crying, so I held her, feeling her breasts against my chest was like... wow! I don't know if she could feel the stirrings in my crotch. There is something about an emotional woman that becomes such a turn on...

I would say jerking off and seeing my stepmother in the shower..And her knowing she knows that im doing my hard cock to her mature body..

As I've said on another thread, my taboo fantasy is a curvy daughter who does everything she can to seduce me, and I try my best to resist, but well ... you know.

Never was a fantasy of mine until an ex-gf. She was rather nuts about a fantasy daddy, so guess what I became ;). Anyway she was VERY good, and made it very hot. She called me daddy everywhere we went (we are the same age), and we got a lot of interesting looks. lol

When I subtly suggested the fantasy to my current gf, I almost immediately got an "eeeeewwwww", so I dropped it ... oh well. Some people have trouble compartmentalizing fantasy and real-life. I don't think about any family members in my fantasies, and some people can't shake images of family during this type of roleplay, apparently.

I would say jerking off and seeing my stepmother in the shower..And her knowing she knows that im doing my hard cock to her mature body..

my stepmother and stepsisters figure prominently in many of my fantasies - but from many, many years ago - when we were kids (18+ of course!)...

I once came across polaroids of my stepmom... can't get those images out of my head - even 30 years later!

my stepmother and stepsisters figure prominently in many of my fantasies - but from many, many years ago - when we were kids (18+ of course!)...

I once came across polaroids of my stepmom... can't get those images out of my head - even 30 years later!

I found a home video of my stepmother giving a golden shower to my father in the woods and it was hot..I still jerk off to that as I use her panties today...Sooo taboo but sooo good!!!Ps,,I would love to do my stepsister and make her take my Baby seed!!!That hot...

Have been so incredibly turned on thinking about someone forcing me to dress up like a total slut, then taking me out and forcing me to act the part. Starting with the wandering hands of complete strangers, and ending with me as a hot sticky mess...

Have been so incredibly turned on thinking about someone forcing me to dress up like a total slut, then taking me out and forcing me to act the part. Starting with the wandering hands of complete strangers, and ending with me as a hot sticky mess...

I like the way that you think! Care to discuss this further?

I must say, that is a pretty hot fantasy - to be controlled by another and than used for the pleasure of others... I do like the way your fantasy-mind works!

Lately been having a lot of naughty fantasies about fucking my pregnant sister in law. Was alone with her recently and found myself more attracted to her now that she is pregnant. Helps that she is always friendly and very open and frank about sex.

Lately been having a lot of naughty fantasies about fucking my pregnant sister in law. Was alone with her recently and found myself more attracted to her now that she is pregnant. Helps that she is always friendly and very open and frank about sex.

Go for it!!!!She would probly love it...You never know....

Doubt I would go thru with it with her. Too much to lose but still a turn on.

always tricky - but I'm sure she would love the compliments about how beautiful she looks pregnant! btw, is she your wife's sister or brother's wife?

and, one piece of advice offered me recently - if you have the opportunity of hugging her or sitting next to her on a couch or something, as you are talking, put an arm around her and just cup her breast - don't do anything, just cup it. don't make it sexual, just as natural as putting your hand on her shoulder...

Curious of how women on here might feel about a relative doing that to you? or a male friend??? would you find it comforting or threatening?

@jmarx20102012

May I remind you that many women get very extra horny when prego? And there's no worry about pregnancy, which can inhibit some women?

Flirt heavy, ramp it up, and focus on her. Mention the extra attention for her in a MFM.

It took me too long to learn that it is better to go for something I want even when there's a good chance it won't work out.

I once got to third base with my SIL. Found out later that she was waiting for me to initiate another encounter and willing to go all the way!

Some older some younger even if they are related even if they are related to me. One that would be in me, a couple to hold my legs apart to help and one or two for me to lick and tease.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back