What is your opinion of Aella_?

JohnnySavage

Literotica Guru
He just recently registered, but so far I think he's making a valuable contribution to our community.

1364829815152471956.gif

I don't know why sometimes I'm an asshole.

It's like that scorpion riding on the frog's back.

F..g assholes!
You're either batshit crazy, all of you, or you want to run me out of the GB.
Given that I'm more inclined to believe the latest :
Sorry, but ain't gonna happen.

F..g assholes!

Trust me, the last thing we want is for you to leave. :rose: We're just pulling your pigtails. :D

Trust me, the last thing we want is for you to leave. :rose: We're just pulling your pigtails. :D

sorry for the swearing.
I'm not attention-seeking, nor am I trying to be mean.
But I feel so ridiculous with what happened lately… I have the feeling that people have been
treating me like I'm some sort of buffoon and I'm exasperated.

I understand the theory behind the name-change: fresh start and all that. But if you persist in the same thin-skinned responses, the same endless editing and explanations for your editing, the same unique abbreviations and punctuation, and the same accusations (that everyone is either stalking you, in love with you, or both) - if, in short, your new persona is identical in every respect to your new persona - then what, precisely, was the point of changing it?

I mean, at least Caitlyn Jenner obviously went to some trouble with her new look. What are you bringing to the table?

F..g assholes!

I am a kind of crazy you have never encountered, but then again, maybe you have.

Okay. I'm not trying to be mean. I am not hoping to run you off the board.

Perhaps the problem is that English is not your first language. I know you've mentioned that several times. Perhaps the problem is that you don't fully understand the GB's particular brand of humour. People here can be quite cutting, but very witty. Someone who isn't familiar may misinterpret a humourous comment as being attacked.

Your Defcon 5 reactions to what you perceive as stalking, or bullying, by established forum members is what is exacerbating your problem. You really need to chill. Take on a bit of a self-depreciating attitude, and don't be quite so earnest in everything. Instead of jumping in everywhere, all bolshy and argumentative, see if you can pick up on the nuances of language and humour people use here. I think you will find much more success.

Again, not flaming, trolling, or attacking you. Just an observation.

I understand the theory behind the name-change: fresh start and all that. But if you persist in the same thin-skinned responses, the same endless editing and explanations for your editing, the same unique abbreviations and punctuation, and the same accusations (that everyone is either stalking you, in love with you, or both) - if, in short, your new persona is identical in every respect to your new persona - then what, precisely, was the point of changing it?

I mean, at least Caitlyn Jenner obviously went to some trouble with her new look. What are you bringing to the table?

You bozzos still don't get it.
It's not the GB communication style that's currently driving me crazy. I'm rude too, and opiniated, haven't you noticed?

1.I'm exasperated by the stupid vanity threads, and the whole Alt and being a pervy male impersonator thing.
I get that you, for example, take it as a joke, but there have been a few really awkward situations with users who Really believed it. Something that started as a joke on both my/ the Blurt thread part, spiralled in time to some ludicrous proportions.

2.I'm also exasperated with a particular user who keeps telling me (and don't bullshit me, I know the user's serious) that I am mentally unstable and I need to go into therapy.

In all seriousness, perhaps this isn't the place for you if you are that frustrated by it.

Also, you really assume to understand others' intentions, and you really don't seem to have much of a grasp on that. I'm not "bullying" you here or trying to run you off, and for the motherfucking love of all that is holy, I am not flirting with you.

In all seriousness, perhaps this isn't the place for you if you are that frustrated by it.

Also, you really assume to understand others' intentions, and you really don't seem to have much of a grasp on that. I'm not "bullying" you here or trying to run you off, and for the motherfucking love of all that is holy, I am not flirting with you.

I was NOT referring to you in my previous post, don't be sensitive.
Nevertheless, I don't want to name the person that I was alluding to.
ALSO
I Never believed you were flirting with me; those were tongue-in-cheek comments

I did not think you were referring to me. Honestly, I am really hoping you are an alt of query or something. I'm feeling a bit like I've been giving a hard time to someone with special needs.

If we ALL don't get it and you are the only one who does, doesn't it make sense to consider yourself as the common denominator?

I did not think you were referring to me. Honestly, I am really hoping you are an alt of query or something. I'm feeling a bit like I've been giving a hard time to someone with special needs.

If we ALL don't get it and you are the only one who does, doesn't it make sense to consider yourself as the common denominator?

ok, I agree that I am both stupid and I have a personality disorder, satisfied?

now I'm off to get some sleep.

another bozzo who doesn't get it.

First of all, it's bozo. BOZO. And if you are going to sling arrows here, you are going to have to go with the current vernacular, which is CUNT. This is used as either a term of endearment, or, a slag. It's a versatile word.

And why are you slinging shit at Brooke for making a valid, and respectful, observation? Who is the bully now?

You bozzos still don't get it.
It's not the GB communication style that's currently driving me crazy. I'm rude too, and opiniated, haven't you noticed?

1.I'm exasperated by the stupid vanity threads, and the whole Alt and being a pervy male impersonator thing.
I get that you, for example, take it as a joke, but there have been a few really awkward situations with users who Really believed it. Something that started as a joke on both my/ the Blurt thread part, spiralled in time to some ludicrous proportions.

2.I'm also exasperated with a particular user who keeps telling me (and don't bullshit me, I know the user's serious) that I am mentally unstable and I need to go into therapy.

You don't like vanity threads? Fine. Don't click. It is a great solution. Beautiful in it's simplicity.

As for users who Really believe anything, well, that's their look out, isn't it? We can't hand hold and molly coddle everyone. If some people can't take a joke or roll with the punches, again, perhaps this is not the board for them.

Case in point: so someone tells you that you are mentally unstable. If you are not mentally unstable, then, shrug it off. Have a laugh. Ignore it. The fact that you get bent out of shape is part of what leaves others wondering and scratching their head.

It's always amusing reading the usual posters maintain that another poster isn't really worth paying attention to, as they pay more attention to that very same poster.

Double standard, no doubt, is a lifeblood of progressivism.

It's always amusing reading the usual posters maintain that another poster isn't really worth paying attention to, as they pay more attention to that very same poster.

Double standard, no doubt, is a lifeblood of progressivism.

Everyone hates you. Sorry.

latest

Back