The Orange Dress

mattloveswomen

Experienced
Joined
Feb 21, 2014
Posts
54
This is my first try at this so any suggestions are welcome.

Thanks!


"Damnit!"

He slammed his fist down on the desk. He had been in the computer lab at his university for what felt like the entire night and his homework still wasn't done. He was the only person in there, so his burst of frustration when his project wasn't working was contained to only the sleeping computers surrounding him.

Why wasn't he asleep?

Where are this classmates?

More importantly, why isn't he out chasing girls and having sex? He is in college; isn't that what happens here?

Maybe there was another reason he couldn't focus. Earlier that day he had seen the most amazing sight. He had been walking to campus and as he passed through the local luxury mall (it was a shortcut to the metro) he saw the most beautiful women ever. He had no idea her age, but she looked about 5 foot 6, a little bit longer than shoulder length red hair, gorgeous deep blue eyes, beautiful pale skin, a loose and flowing orange dress that did its best to disguise the rest of her figure, thin and toned legs that ended with both her ankles wrapped in vivid and colorful tattoos, and a pair of very tall high heels.

He wasn't very outgoing, but not super shy either its just talking to strange women was something he was never good at. But this woman! So, beautiful that when they made eye contact he cracked a smile. She did a quick double take and smiled back.

Both kept walking.

And here he is now, in the computer lab reliving that moment and the energy and passion that erupted just from her visual inspection. Picturing her again was making him uncomfortable. He was struggling with the fact that he was getting so hard in the computer lab he could feel a wet spot forming in his underwear.

That orange dress and the vivid colors of her tattoos were just burned into his mind and so easily brought back to life in his mind.

"Gotta remember to walk that way again tomorrow morning."
 
Last edited:
Lisa got out of the shower. As she grabbed a towel she looked into the full length mirror. She smiled to herself...not bad for 50 hon! She had her long red hair stacked onto her head and she pulled the pins and shook it loose. She dried her body...down her tight flat tummy and them down. She dried off the small patch of red fur at the top of her bare slit. Again she smiled...her husband Mike preferred shaved pussy but he always had her leave that little patch.....said red fur was just so sexy. She dried off her legs and around her ankles where she had just gotten tattoed. She shook her hair getting it to look just right as she dried off her big round ass. She again turned to the mirror and took two handfuls of her red hair and let them dangle over her big firm 38Ds...another look her husband Mike loved. She smiles...yeah hon you still have it! She tosses the towel into the hamper and enters the bedroom. Her husband Mike waits on the bed...naked..fat cock flipped up onto his tummy. He smiles and says...wow do you look hot Lisa..so did you buy anything at the mall today? Lisa giggles and crawls onto the bed. She draws back her hair over her ears and says...just these ear rings...you like? Mike checks them out and laughs and says...oh yeah...so how much? Lisa giggles and says...only a grand. Mike says...holy shit..thats expensive. Lisa says...lets go again tomorrow ok? Mike laughs...tomorrow will be Saturday and the place will be packed. Mike loves showing his wife off and he knows a lot of young guys from the nearby college go by to eye the women. Mike laughs and says...sure thing...but now you have to pay again for those ear rings. Lisa giggles and crawls onto him in a 69 and says...like this? Her mouth lowers onto Mike's cock and he moans and then gets his tongue busy on her pussy.
 
Matt woke up late on Saturday. It was a long night at school and he couldn't keep that woman off this mind.

He rolled over and his cock was throbbing. Eyes still closed, he began to slowly stroke himself thinking about kissing up her legs while firmly squeezing her ass. His hand moved faster as his mind wondered to him sucking and kissing her pussy while her patch of hair tickled his nose; he loved a smooth pussy, but there was something sexy about a little patch of hair left. Kissing up her flat tummy in his mind, he stroke faster and faster. Now kneading and sucking on her breasts, taking the time to suck and flick his tongue over each nipple he stroked faster and faster. Just as he began to kiss and suck her neck and press his throbbing tip against her wetness he exploded all over his stomach.

Laying back breathing in deep he convinced himself to go back to the mall.

"Maybe she will be there again" he thought to himself.

Getting cleaned up, freshly shaven and with his favorite cologne on, he left the house in search of his unicorn.
 
Lisa looks over to Mike and smiles. They have the top down on their convertible and the wind blows her red hair around. It was going to look tousled but hell...men love that look. She was dressed in a very low cut sundress...and only the dress. Mike said he wanted to really show her off today and she had willingly agreed. They were both very horny. They are experienced swingers and their regular couple had left town recently...it had been awhile since they had done anything "fun". Mike smiles as he watches Lisa's big tits bounce as he drives over the speed bump at the mall parking lot..fuck she looks hot today!
 
Walking down the sidewalk in front of the mall Matt turned to look at the car making the gentle rumbled.

It was a convertible, idling through the parking lot hunting for a parking space.

"Cool, but not the point" he thought.

Inside he started walking the same way as yesterday. As he turned the corner in front of Fredrick's of Hollywood there she WAS! Only a thin sun dress clinging to every curve, just as perfect as he pictured.

His cock twitched as he approached her. He was going to walk close enough that she could smell his cologne and he might get a smell of her.

He wanted, no, needed to make eye contact. Just lock eyes for a second. Just long enough to be able to smile at her.

About 10 feet away the world rushed back in. She was walking with a another guy, holding hands and smiling.

He looked so proud of her. Almost scanning the crowd and keeping score of all the men and women checking out his woman.

"Fuck it" he told himself to pump himself up.

He approached and as they locked eyes he saw her nose flare as she breathed him in. He smiled...
 
Lisa

Lisa remembers how the young guy had eye fucked her the day before. She smiles and says....well hi there! She smiles to herself as he gets a shocked look on his face. Lisa leans in to Mike and whispers into his ear...he would do for a 3sum...if its ok. Mike just smiles and nods. It would be a first for them...they had always played with couples. Mike didnt really care...he loved showing his wife off and loved to share her. Mike too smiles at the young man's reaction....his eyes glued to his wifes big breasts
 
Picking his jaw up and trying to pull his eyes away from her breasts he manages to get out a very broken hello.

"My name is Lisa and this is Mike" the gorgeous creature says to Matt.

"Hi, uuhhh, my, my name is Matt"

He has to pull it together.

"This is very forward, but I saw you here yesterday on my way to school and I can't get you off my mind. I came back today in the hopes of seeing you again."

His heart was pounding. What was he doing? He was just throwing himself at this woman, standing with her guy, in the middle of mall? How did any of this make sense?

Tempted to walk away, his feet and legs wouldn't move. He stood there, heart pounding, cock stiffening, unable to move.

He noticed Lisa's skin was smooth and soft looking, but was quickly growing goose bumps. He snapped his eyes down to her breasts, just in time to see her nipples extend into the sundress and poke out begging to be sucked on.

He could take her right there!
 
Mike

Mike loves the reaction of the young guy Matt. His eyes are all over his wife and Lisa is loving the attention he can tell. Mike smiles and says...well Matt...how about we have lunch and we can get to know each other a bit?
 
Back
Top