Masturbate while driving?

I touched a bit on the ride home while talking with an old friend, but I didn't fully orgasm until I was parked in my driveway. Safety first!

Good Lord....who wants to die because they couldn't keep their hands off the bits?
Not I...

The Gardiner & QEW can get backed up heading west in late afternoon :devil:
Top up, tinted windows really help :)

L:rose:

I got stuck in a traffic jam and had a play while I was waiting for traffic to clear. Think the lorry driver next to me was enjoying the view

Ladies, how many of you have masturbated driving?

=================================
I have done it quite often :) Wearing the right clothing obviously helps... short skirt, reasonably slack panties or no panties. I find it quite relaxing. Just using two fingers on my outer lips tends to work up a nice orgasm without fully cumming to climax :)

robyn-art-%20TRT%20103_zpsdkuyo464.jpg
cameltoe_zpshg96orvi.jpg
LIT Playgrounder #27 & Proud Of It
My Story Submissions ...
Sienna's lounge...
Sienna's A-Z Of Animals ...
Sienna's Music Lounge (update)

I haven't, but my sister tells me she carries a visit to help keep herself awake during long haul trips.

I have a few times. Do have to be sure I am on a long straight stretch and have the cruise control set before I cum!!!

I often have to drive long distances on straight and boring highways. Touching myself while I do helps pass the time. I can't let myself get too close to climax, though; I'd end up wrapping the car around a tree!

I often let my hand slide between my upper thighs, but I'm never in the car long enough to get any action

Back