masked masturbation ball

horny4incest

Literotica Guru
Joined
Sep 19, 2011
Posts
978
Id someday like to throw a big party. Everyone would be in elaborate sexy masks. At the selected hour of the evening they choose there partner or partners and they would each masturbate for each other and never know who their partner is.
 
Id someday like to throw a big party. Everyone would be in elaborate sexy masks. At the selected hour of the evening they choose there partner or partners and they would each masturbate for each other and never know who their partner is.

That's one damned sexy idea.

Any one in the UK like to get something similar organised?
 
Id someday like to throw a big party. Everyone would be in elaborate sexy masks. At the selected hour of the evening they choose there partner or partners and they would each masturbate for each other and never know who their partner is.

Wow, that has to be one of the hottest new ideas I have heard for a while, would love to be a guest at that ball.
 
That's a fun idea! It would be wonderful to have the option of masturbating through out the night before breaking off into pairs or very small groups. Just being able to touch yourself anonymously and let anyone watch. Makes me squirmy to think of it.
 
to add a spin ...

if there are couples, they are separated when they walk in. one puts on a undresses and puts on a mask in private. I think this little twist adds a layer of kink as you have no idea who your loved on/spouse is ...
 
So when you pair off for the masturbation, it seems like you each do yourself, are you allowed to cum on your partner, or have them cum on you?
 
I love all the input im getting on this. I was also thinking maybe each guest gets a number when they enter then we hold a lottery and whoevers number get pick they have to perform in front of everyone.
 
I love all the input im getting on this. I was also thinking maybe each guest gets a number when they enter then we hold a lottery and whoevers number get pick they have to perform in front of everyone.

Oh yes, I like that one too!
Congrats with this thread, it seems to have struck a chord with a lot of people, it sure did for me. :D
The solo performer should also be miked up, so the audience can clearly hear every sexy sound produced by the performance.
 
Oh of cousre there would definitely be a world class sound system along with video recording
 
Wow this idea has me made hard just thinking about it.

I think everyone should be in a large circle, no break out rooms so everyone can watch.

the person who wins the lottery gets everyones attention!!
 
Wow I cant believe the support this idea has gotten I think im really gonna have to do it. I need to start looking for a good place to hold this event.
 
Theres actually a co-ed maturation club in Central Florida called club relate. Google it...
 
What happens at club relate, stays at club relate. Except the time Playboy TV did a show;), and penthouse wrote an article about the club.:eek:
 
Back
Top