Guy pitch-hitting for husband who does oral only.

SEVERUSMAX

Benevolent Master
Joined
Apr 1, 2004
Posts
28,995
Here's the basic concept. For whatever reason, a woman marries a man who she really adores, but he won't have regular sex with her. He will only go down on her. He loves to eat her out, but he simply doesn't have any interest for whatever reason in actually penetrating her. She really cares for the man, but she has needs, particularly the need to be just plain....taken at times. Penetrated. Fucked. Owned. Used.

So, what can she do? She has a heart to heart with the hubby and they agree to find her a man who is willing to be a semi-casual, semi-regular partner whose main function is to simply fuck her and good, as well as to breed her, as Mr. Right obviously can't knock up his wife just using his tongue.

The story, however, is from the friend's POV, as he's enticed into his new role. Now, his marital status can be anything from married to single to fuckbuddies with several people to whatever. That's open. The important thing is how he handles this whole thing. How does he deal with any emotional bonding or intimacy that might arise from a long-term friendship with benefits like this with the wife? How does this affect any other relationships that he might have now?

That sort of thing. Any thoughts on twists, turns, ideas, etc.?

I know that this kinda sounds like cuckold, but the key distinction is that this is what the husband wants and he's not being kept chaste or deprived. He really just sublimates and directs all of his sexual satisfaction into his mouth and tongue, for reasons that are mysterious. The wife doesn't set out to sleep around on him. She just needs to be fucked by more than just a tongue.

Now, a twist to this would be the wife that only gets off on fellatio, of course. Flipping the genders. Or a gay or lesbian version, naturally.
 
The husband could be impotent, or suffering from a war wound (a la "The Sun Also Rises") that makes him incapable of PIV sex. That would make the character more sympathetic. Having him just "not have any interest" in fucking his wife makes him seem like a jerk.
 
Last edited:
That's a possible twist on the idea. Though it's been done before. Of course, the husband is willing to satisfy the wife on almost every point. He just prefers to do it orally or with fingers. There could be any number of reasons for that, maybe even psychological, or just an extreme type of fetish, or maybe he's secretly a she, transgender, like Lisa the self-identified male lesbian from the L Word, who didn't want to screw Alice, just have lesbian-style sex with her.
 
Also, that's where the other man or men come in. In order to selflessly see to his wife's pleasure, the hubby wants this other guy or guys to fuck her good and hard, and to breed her, naturally. He'd raise any offspring that resulted and a good father to them, just not contribute the DNA.

Which gives me another possible twist: maybe he has a genetic defect that he just doesn't want to risk passing on to her? Hence oral only and getting his buddy to do the honors for him.
 
Easy way out: Oral-only hubby Hubert harbors a no-excuse-needed oral fetish. Hube loves licking pussy, whether or not another man's cock is in there. Hube doesn't even mind licking pussy when some guy's cock is up his ass. We've seen pr0n vids of this.

This is going to be a stroker. Don't overthink; just do it.
 
Easy way out: Oral-only hubby Hubert harbors a no-excuse-needed oral fetish. Hube loves licking pussy, whether or not another man's cock is in there. Hube doesn't even mind licking pussy when some guy's cock is up his ass. We've seen pr0n vids of this.

This is going to be a stroker. Don't overthink; just do it.

That works, too. :devil:
 
Back
Top