Cougars

Boxlicker101

Licker of Boxes
We all know, more or less, what a cougar is. But what about a lesbian in her forties who has the hots for much younger women? Would she be a cougar too?

Ugh, now I have visions of poorly maintained "toys" that seriously need oiling.

Thanks LC for that image.

Well it was saying you were rusty or going the route of commenting on your advancing years...figured I was being nice;)

hehe Reminds me of a teen boy, but well call it the writer. ;)

Teen boy is fine, most of us guys stop maturing mentally at about 15...sometimes younger.

My wife will ask me what me and the guys talk about on the nights of my dart and pool leagues and I say its the same thing guys talk about since high school

sex, sports, sex, food, sex, cars, sex....

Teen boy is fine, most of us guys stop maturing mentally at about 15...sometimes younger.

My wife will ask me what me and the guys talk about on the nights of my dart and pool leagues and I say its the same thing guys talk about since high school

If we were more mature we'd combine our interests better - sex with food; sex in cars; strip sports etc. As we age the "effort" becomes too much which just sucks and is depressing.

Well it was saying you were rusty or going the route of commenting on your advancing years...figured I was being nice;)

advancing years?????? I'm just starting on my second fifty-years, thank you very much.

Ah honesty!

If we were more mature we'd combine our interests better - sex with food; sex in cars; strip sports etc. As we age the "effort" becomes too much which just sucks and is depressing.

Too funny!

advancing years?????? I'm just starting on my second fifty-years, thank you very much.

I'm still in my first 50...not for long, but there. Course last year I think I aged in dog year so....Yeah, I'll stop now:eek:

I'm still in my first 50...not for long, but there. Course last year I think I aged in dog year so....Yeah, I'll stop now:eek:

Funny you should say this. Last week I had a friend who for some strange reason decided to tell everyone "If your age was in dog years you'd be dead already."

yeah, he got a lot of funny looks that day.

Back