Looking for Hot Gorgeous Mom

BnS2016

Virgin
Hello all.

can anyone recommend stories with the following criteria or similar to it?

• hot-knockout-gorgeous mother or aunt or sister or cousin. mainly lookingbfor mother but others are fine too.

•decent looking son (doesnt realky matter)

•the women must need a bit convincing. she need to be reluctant at first but slowly gets persuaded.

•prefer long stories with some seduction process or build up

•dad can be present in the story but does not engage with women infront of the main male. can use this as a kink.

•women eventually loves the main male.

some example i found in literotica are . My beautiful kinky mother, the hallowe'en party dress, built for one thing, big tits tight fit.

please recommend something similar to the above.

thank you

Hello all.

can anyone recommend stories with the following criteria or similar to it?

• hot-knockout-gorgeous mother or aunt or sister or cousin. mainly lookingbfor mother but others are fine too.

•decent looking son (doesnt realky matter)

•the women must need a bit convincing. she need to be reluctant at first but slowly gets persuaded.

•prefer long stories with some seduction process or build up

•dad can be present in the story but does not engage with women infront of the main male. can use this as a kink.

•women eventually loves the main male.

some example i found in literotica are . My beautiful kinky mother, the hallowe'en party dress, built for one thing, big tits tight fit.

please recommend something similar to the above.

thank you

Will do a tiny bit of self promotion and recommend my own story, "Gwendolyn" the second part of which is currently being edited.

Thanks for the suggestion. anyone else got any recommendations? prefer longer and slow build up stories with seduction and confident male.

Back