Looking for stories similar to those of StarryHorizon

BlueL1

Virgin
Hopefully someone who has read the StarryHorizon stories can help me.

For those who haven't read his stories I'll explain a bit what I'm looking for:

His stories generally deal with the corruption/seduction of a young girl (18-20) at the hands of someone older than her (over 40), but always with the help of a third party.

2 examples:

Bad Choices: A father pushes his daughter into the hands of his best friend, who is an older man. There is a scene where the daughter is in bed with this friend and they are about to have unprotected sex but she doesn't want to because she might get pregnant, then the father enters and practically tells his daughter that everything is fine and his friend manages to have sex with her.

Uncle's Visit: In this story the female mc is a girl who is in college and lives in an apartment with her best friend. One day her mother tells her that she must receive in her apartment her uncle to live with them for a while. Finally the uncle has sex with the protagonist and both her best friend and her mother approve of the relationship even though the protagonist doesn't want to.

I've been having a hard time finding stories where there is a third person who helps with the seduction/corruption of the protagonist so I'm hoping one of you can help me out. Thanks!

Back