Looking for story about young couple who need parents help to get pregnant

OlliWender

Virgin
I've seen a story like this and I'm looking for similar stories now.

We have a young couple that wants to have kids, but one partner is infertile. They still want their child to have their partner's genes too so they ask their parents(-in-law) for help.

So the premise is either about the father-in-law impregnating his son's wife or the wife's mother carrying the baby in her stead after being impregnated by the husband.

In general, I don't mind in which directions the stories develop afterwards (eg. breakups, partner switches etc.)

Thank you for your time.

Hopefully, one of these tickles your fancy.
Couple can't conceive & daughter asks Dad without husband's knowledge: The Substitute

Daddy & daughter "forced" to conceive so the daughter won't blow her cover as an agent after telling a mob boss that her dad is her husband and they're pregnant: The Mafia & Maternity

I've seen a story like this and I'm looking for similar stories now.

We have a young couple that wants to have kids, but one partner is infertile. They still want their child to have their partner's genes too so they ask their parents(-in-law) for help.

So the premise is either about the father-in-law impregnating his son's wife or the wife's mother carrying the baby in her stead after being impregnated by the husband.

In general, I don't mind in which directions the stories develop afterwards (eg. breakups, partner switches etc.)

Thank you for your time.
Which story did you read?

Usually, it is a good idea to leave the story that prompted you to open a topic. This makes it easier to recommend stories.

Back