OOC Casting Call X Men RP

W olvie owes Jean a huge apology but I dont think Scott is going to let him have a private word with her.
 
I can see that being a lot of fun. Not that I am like that in RL or anything.
 
well if scott gets too out of hand logan will just carve his initials into his chest LOL
 
Logan brings out the blades, Scott will take of the goggles and wink at him...twice. He may heal instantly, but an optic blast to the nuts still has to sting a bit.
 
And Jean will put them in opposite corners and make them stay until they promise to behave
 
Only problem. The blades deflect the force. That has always been Scotts problem.He knows Logan can Literally kill him at any time if he wanted to and he couldn't do much about it. Logan also knows it and uses it to tease him. Of course jean can stop him and he torments him with that too.
 
Actually I hide underneath them, and taunt me all you want, you wish you could too. I win.
 
ahh but you get the cool calm and collected Jean.

I get the fiery exciting and experimental phoenix.

who's laughing now

Edit; And the Wolverines stamina is legendary
 
Actually, you get the fiery exciting experimental Phoenix...for minutes. I get the beautiful, talented, caring, naked every morning and night all night Jean. Oh, and I have had and get her forever. So while Logan's stamina may be legendary, it will always remain that...a legend. I will see your legendary, and raise you having human stamina...repeatedly.
 
LOL but you will be dead in the ground and both Logan and Phoenix will still be around
 
Lol, no worries. I have plenty left for the thread.

That's the only way Logan could ever get her. I would have to be dead, but then he wouldn't mind being her second choice I suppose.
 
same here this is just a warm up Feisty

but the Prof better get act together or its a bar fight or Canada for me

well Scott only ever went for Jean

Logan had Storm,Moriko,Ronin,Viper,Psylocke,Mystique etc and Jean

Gee how will Wolvy get over it
 
Last edited:
Back
Top