What are you doing right now? (besides online & on Lit.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cuddles a Luna and frowns

I didn't know.. and I can't tell if that is a good thing or a bad thing. :(
I mean yay safe for hugs and all... but I likes the ravaging sometimes.

places sharp white teeth on a cute earlobe and tugs...whispers.

Not that I don't want to do terrible things to you...I do...sometimes, but you have moved from being a fantasy person to being a REAL person, to me. That means ravaging just doesn't work.

Though if you ever hold still for longer than five minutes I will do my damnedest to turn you into a writhing, matted, bruised up mess...but only cuz I love ya.

Losing my internet self as I disappear back into real life. I don't know which self I like better...

places sharp white teeth on a cute earlobe and tugs...whispers.

Not that I don't want to do terrible things to you...I do...sometimes, but you have moved from being a fantasy person to being a REAL person, to me. That means ravaging just doesn't work.

Though if you ever hold still for longer than five minutes I will do my damnedest to turn you into a writhing, matted, bruised up mess...but only cuz I love ya.

Grins and cuddles her tighter still

I'm okay with this. Good luck with getting me to stay still... it's not likely to happen. Iz teh impossible task!!!

Though I'm sure between you and Daddy or you and Vail, y'all could manage it juuuusssstttt fine.

shudders

I'm gonna need a minute to recover from that thought.

pauses.

Grins.

Squeezes

and dances off, leaving loves for the Lunakinz in her wake

Grins and cuddles her tighter still

I'm okay with this. Good luck with getting me to stay still... it's not likely to happen. Iz teh impossible task!!!

Though I'm sure between you and Daddy or you and Vail, y'all could manage it juuuusssstttt fine.

shudders

I'm gonna need a minute to recover from that thought.

pauses.

Grins.

Squeezes

and dances off, leaving loves for the Lunakinz in her wake

Watches a dancing Vivi while listening to Putting Holes in happiness and smiles~a small, dimpled thing that fades quickly. Luna loves the person behind the Vivi...the woman with strength and passion and a big heart.

She just wishes she herself were the same...

Hi!

*does a seductive dance*

I will always say hello. I am just seeking balance. And I am trying to keep my house from falling apart.

watches the seductive dance with every evidence of glee

I have been seeking after balance for about 2 weeks now.
It is hard to find.

Hugs tightly.

Watches a dancing Vivi while listening to Putting Holes in happiness and smiles~a small, dimpled thing that fades quickly. Luna loves the person behind the Vivi...the woman with strength and passion and a big heart.

She just wishes she herself were the same...

*more hugs for the lovely lupine lady, a soft whisper of words in her ear*

You might feel you're not, but I've seen proof in words and thought that you are that same type of woman.

You might feel you're not, but I've seen proof in words and thought that you are that same type of woman.

curls into a Fr33kn3ss for a single solitary moment before pressing a soft kiss to HIS dimple

Thanks papi. Maybe, one day, I will believe it to be true.

watches the seductive dance with every evidence of glee

I have been seeking after balance for about 2 weeks now.
It is hard to find.

Hugs tightly.

*hugs*

Balance is hard to find...but eventually it will find you. No need to seek what is naturally present in the universe.

*shakes her booty and sets it in your lap*

I would have to agree with Fr33k! As evidenced by your post to me above.

One day, you will. I believe it.

*Smiles at the dimple kiss*

:eek:

If you say so, let it BE so...

WAIDRN

putting away the alcohol and attempting to work on my writing.
Two story posts and a Desire piece that should have been put up days ago.

THEN...maybe...a nook piece for JW, if my mind set can be brought to where it needs to be.

Quoted for fucking truth.
That man has laid down some realness.

You look to my strength and I see nothing, because I am too often in awe of yours. That I am stronger because I want to grow up and shake my fist at the world like a Luna, while telling it to fuck off.

I want that badassery to be part of my lexicon.
You have that.
You are that.

watching Gundam Double O, best Giant robot anime ever, and writing a post up for Asa.

Ugh! Fuming! Wanting to vent. Tired of being the one left behind. Crying.. Because I miss them so damn bad and would give anything to leave.. Or have them come back for me at least...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back