I want to try prostate stimulation

jcallny

Really Experienced
Joined
Apr 10, 2006
Posts
109
Married but with a wife that would not understand why I would want to try an anal toy. I have read that stimulating the prostate is supposed to be mind blowing so I want to try it. I can go out and but the toy but I can't figure out where to hide it or if I do I can't figure out how to clean it. I was hoping to find a discreet anal toy I could try using but have come up blank. I figure if it looks like a brush or something I could just leave it kinda hidden and if it's seen it's no big deal. Where as if she finds a butt toy there would be some much embarrassing dialogue after that.

For those of you who have wonderful relationships and cant wrap your mind around my problem. No she won't understand, no I will not tell her. Yes we have great sex. No she is rarely kinky. No there is no way she would understand what I want. So I need to do this on the down low.

Any idea?
 
it doesn't have to be a dildo. what you stick up your butt is limited by only your imagination. cucumber? carrot? salami? just think about it.
 
^ now THAT was funny! :D

Also, I agree, though a proper toy would be my suggestion. Don’t you have a garage or man cave-esque area you could stash it?
 
No man cave

I have a shed I can stash it in but can't use it while she sleeps because it would require going out making noise. I was thinking of a brush with a smooth rounded type end that would not snap off. I also read someone use a flash light with a flared end. I can't find any with a smooth top anymore. Any ideas.
 
I have a shed I can stash it in but can't use it while she sleeps because it would require going out making noise. I was thinking of a brush with a smooth rounded type end that would not snap off. I also read someone use a flash light with a flared end. I can't find any with a smooth top anymore. Any ideas.


I’m not too sure about tools and such. But what about going old school and cutting out a hideaway in a book? 😁. Or a holster thingy attached to the bottom of a nightstand?
 
You're planning to stick something up your ass, so go use something fit for purpose, otherwise you'll injure yourself and it will NOT be a pleasant experience. Go buy an Aneros or a Nexus Glide, something like that.

Using anything that's not designed for the task at hand will just put you on the Casualty Doctor's list of "something else stupid some stupid put up his ass."

Also, don't think it's something that will give you a happy result in five minutes, because it won't. The multiple male orgasm stuff you read about? Half an hour or longer, to relax the body into doing something it's never done before. You're not going to be doing anything while your wife is noddy-byes next to you, that I can assure you. You'll need time and privacy. And patience.
 
Use a butt plug. If she sees it and asks, tell her it’s a paper weight.
 
If she finds it tell her you got if for her but were just trying to find the right time to tell her about it. ;)
 
I've been thinking the same thing. I want some anal . I think I'll tell her that I want it but she doesn't have to be involved. I wish she would but I don't think she'll want it. I wish she would peg me but it's not going to happen.
 
Take an old toothbrush into the shower, soap it, push it in and wiggle it around.
If she finds it, say you use it to clean the shower while you are in there.
 
Or get a butt plug of the right shape. It needs to curve forward to hit the spot. There is one called booty buddy at lovehoney. Surely there is somewhere you can hide it so she wont find it.
 
Finger

Fingers are hard to make due with because of the angels. Toys are better. So based on what was said the best thing is a toy. Now with the toy for cleanup how well does a condom work on a toy? Can I place the condom on the toy and then insert it without the fear of taking the toy out and leaving the condom in? How well does this work? I don't believe you could make the condom strech out enough to make a knot on the other end, would it?

I was even thinking about a butt plug toy to insert and do morning activities with them remove condom hide toy and get rid of evidence. How would that work out, how do butt plugs feel for men?
 
yes you CAN use a cooncm on a toy, I always do. as in always. it is much easier to clean up. a curved one is best, it takes a couple uses to get yourself to milk out. but wholey shit is it worth the effort.
 
yes you CAN use a cooncm on a toy, I always do. as in always. it is much easier to clean up. a curved one is best, it takes a couple uses to get yourself to milk out. but wholey shit is it worth the effort.

How do you keep the condom on the toy. I am afraid that it will not come out with the toy. Second question is will a butt plug medium size provide stimulation? Especially if I take a walk?
 
Why do you need a condom on a toy? Keep the toy clean, use lube. The condom is completely unnecessary - the toy ain't going to get you pregnant, and won't have an STD. You're both over-thinking and under-thinking this, from what I'm reading here.
 
Why condom

I would think a condom makes cleanup a snap. Take condom off and dispose while toy stays clean for the most part. Can anyone tell me if a condom works well on a toy. In other words I don't want to pull out the toy and have lost the condom. How well will it stay on?
 
Prostate simulation doesn't necessarily need to be internal. Try pushing up gently but firmly right under your testicles while masturbating. I found this technique to work...I can sometimes get off without stroking once I get to a certain point with the pressure.
 
Prostate simulation doesn't necessarily need to be internal. Try pushing up gently but firmly right under your testicles while masturbating. I found this technique to work...I can sometimes get off without stroking once I get to a certain point with the pressure.

I think the area is called the taint. I will try that as well when I next masturbate.
 
I've also used a finger from time to time...I find anything else is too large. I love when I get super hard and just rub gently on the prostate. It's easy to find when aroused given how firm it gets. I'll take breaks from stroking and just massage my prostate. Edging like this can go on for an hour. And when I do cum....holy hell. Thick voluminous ropes over and over...sometimes hit myself in the face!

So internal is better but external can be super pleasurable as well.
 
A little higher up, right against the balls where the scrotum ends. But generally the same area.

Perfect thanks I am going to try that and report back.

How many men here have wife's that would participate in pegging? Just wondering.
 
Back
Top