These women are full of crap.

You do realize you can be falsely accused of anything, don't you??

I can accused you of breaking my dishes, peeing in my bed or jacking off at my window. No one is exempt from being falsely accused of something.

You need to chill. Yes, but those weren't the specific allegations that I was discussing.

You sure about that, yes?

World Series winning former Florida Marlins catcher TV baseball analyst Greg Zaun was fired last week for saying uncomfortable things about women in the studio.

No allegations of any touching.

I've fired people over words before.

Ummm… Have you read the latest GB posts on the topic?
They certainly had. ++++

So several women came out with accusations of rape. Her words against his words at this stage, and even if my gut feeling is that those women were genuine, I'm waiting for the Courts to decide.

But the media and feminazis have started to trivialize the topic of rape, by claiming that ass patting or catcalling are a form of sexual assault or harassment .
I agree that those rude behaviors are unacceptable and need to be addressed, but this isn't the right time and that's offensive to victims of rape.

/////////////////////////////////

You sound like you're trying to find reasons to argue with people online to distract yourself from real life. That's what I'm doing.

And you seem happy to keep assuming things about me. I'm just on here killing time until I leave. I don't argue with people on here. There's never any point to do so.

Have a nice day. :cattail:

Then perhaps you'd like to explain your "propaganda" statement?

I used the word propaganda because it seemed appropriate for the situation. It is possible that I used it without fully understanding it's meaning or connotations. I purely just mean that my worldview might have been manipulated by outside forces, though I have no clue what those forces might be.

It's never a good idea to trust anyone too much. Expect the worst from people and you'll never be disappointed.

There's always an extremely small chance that I will be falsely accused of rape, and to pretend that there isn't would be foolish. Just like there's always a small chance that I'll be hit by a car while walking across the road, or stabbed while walking home at night. The best way to avoid bad things happening is to expect them at all times.

In business develop management policies that encourage circumspection in dealings with employees of the opposite sex. Never meet in private or close the door of your office with such an employee without a witness present, a union rep, HR rep, assistant, or another member of management. Treat all employees with respect and fairness. Develop strict policies against sexual harassment. Ask for complaints to be made in writing. Immediately memorialize the circumstances of the complaint and every step of your actions in addressing it. In our company, there is a zero tolerance for such behavior. A provable false claim or violation will result in termination. Simple as that. Make sure your policies are stated plainly in your employee handbook and require all incoming employees to read and sign a copy of the policy.

Last edited:
In business develop management policies that encourage circumspection in dealings with employees of the opposite sex. Never meet in private or close the door of your office with such an employee without a witness present, a union rep, HR rep, assistant, or another member of management. Treat all employees with respect and fairness. Develop strict policies against sexual harassment. Ask for complaints to be made in writing. Immediately memorialize the circumstances of the complaint and every step of your actions in addressing it. In our company, there is a zero tolerance for such behavior. A provable false claim of violation will result in termination. Simple as that. Make sure your policies are stated plainly in your employee handbook and require all incoming employees to read and sign a copy of the policy.

There will still be fucking on the conference room tables, yes?

I think that I'm starting to see it. Even so, I'm still going to stick with constantly expecting everyone to try and ruin my life, because it's saved my ass more than once before. I'll just try not to trust people differently based on gender.

And if anyone does, I can always murder them in an extremely shocking and brutal manner. Because if I'm going down, I'm going down in a blaze of self destructive rage and glory that will leave people speaking my name in hushed whispers for centuries to come.

I appreciate your openness to self reflection.

I'd recommend a little anger management however. ;)

No one here has a right to judge these people. Unless you were there and actually saw what really happened, you don't know anything. If you're dumb enough to believe what the media tells you then I have a bridge, the Eiffel Tower, 39 chickens and a cow with a limp to sell you. :rolleyes:

I forgot to add that's it's none of our fucking business.

:heart:

pretty much this and it saves me embarrassing myself with a rant I prepped earlier :D

I don't understand why everyone keeps rabbiting on about why these women didn't come forward at the time.
It seems perfectly clear to me - they were afraid. Afraid of not being believed, afraid of having their career derailed by the perpetrator, afraid of being seen as somehow 'responsible' for their victimhood....
Hell, just look at how many comments here are slanted toward blaming the victim for her assault!

I honestly thought we had moved on from speculating about how a womans actions/clothing/attitude invited her harassment!
Obviously not.

Repeated studies have shown that the numbers of false accusations made regarding sexual misconduct are in the low single figures - well under 10%.

Some educational material....
https://qz.com/980766/the-truth-about-false-rape-accusations/

90% accurate is pretty good. Unless you're one of the 10%. What do we tell those people?. There are a lot of us questioning the lack of due process. Also is the punishment fitting the crime? These are legitimate concerns. Sexual harassment isn't right and I'm not defending it so don't twist my meaning to make this something it isn't. The harassment is wrong but so is the way it's being tried in the media. Two wrongs have never made a right and isn't in this case either. There has to be some way of getting this right. And the punishment has to fit the crime. One person got disrespected and the other loses their career. Is this fair? Due process and getting it right is why we have countless appeals for death row prisoners. Anything less is mob mentality. This issue is turning into todays version of mccarthyism and salem witch hunts. Let's get this right and do it the right way. The right way.? That's easy. Reverse the rolls and ask how you would want to be treated.

90% accurate is pretty good. Unless you're one of the 10%. What do we tell those people?. There are a lot of us questioning the lack of due process. Also is the punishment fitting the crime? These are legitimate concerns. Sexual harassment isn't right and I'm not defending it so don't twist my meaning to make this something it isn't. The harassment is wrong but so is the way it's being tried in the media. Two wrongs have never made a right and isn't in this case either. There has to be some way of getting this right. And the punishment has to fit the crime. One person got disrespected and the other loses their career. Is this fair? Due process and getting it right is why we have countless appeals for death row prisoners. Anything less is mob mentality. This issue is turning into todays version of mccarthyism and salem witch hunts. Let's get this right and do it the right way. The right way.? That's easy. Reverse the rolls and ask how you would want to be treated.

The world's smallest violin plays for you.

True, it's probably just my paranoia screwing around with me after seeing all of the sexual assault allegations in hollywood. I just feel like it would harder to prove that I didn't grope a woman than that I didn't assault a guy. It's hard to tell if this line of thinking developed due to facts or propaganda though.

Anyway, it's my way of thinking and its served me well so far, so I'm sticking to it. Also I'm getting carried away so I'm going to stop now before I write an essay.

Well, you know.....you put yourself in that situation by choosing to go to a space with no cc tv....
You could have chosen 100 different, equally out-of-earshot spaces, but you chose that one.

Are you beginning to see what my point is in my last post?

Next time, choose more wisely.

Excuse me? I'm imploring for the world to do the right thing in the right way and that's your response? No wonder the world is as fucked as it is.

"The right thing" would be to support women who are going through rape and sexual abuse fallouts, not saying "what about me?!?".

No, it's because your post was 100% platitudes, half-truths, heresay, fiction and whingeing

Here's some facts to suck on

https://www.rainn.org/statistics/criminal-justice-system
https://rainn.org/statistics/perpetrators-sexual-violence

Whose alt are you?

70% of these "rapes" are with someone the woman knows or was already fucking.

994 of 1,000 of these result in Acquital.

What does this tell us?

They weren't raped. They were lying.

That is what your data says.

Maybe women should stay with hysteria and irrational outrage instead, yes?

Want to know why it's being splashed about in the media?
Because for pretty much EVER, reporting sexual assaults to pretty much EVERY place - bosses, hr, police, etc - has resulted in absolutely no reduction in the incidents of assault and harassment......and that's IF the victim was actually believed.
Most of the time, for pretty much EVER, victims have been asked the question.... What did you do/say/wear that provoked the situation?

Now we have this issue out in the open, we want men to ask themselves....What gives me the right to sexually harass/assault this woman?

It is NEVER the womans fault if she is harassed or assaulted, and we are sick to death of people who say it is.
It is ALWAYS the fault of the man who crossed that line when he had absolutely no right to do so.

10.jpg

You really don't get it, do you?

Pendulum swing, that's all.

Women in North America spend thousands and thousands and thousands every year to attract men's attention.

Nothing will change long term.

Hopefully, men will be gentle with you when the backlash arrives.

Thank you for twisting my message. You will never get the result you want as long as you shout down any voice that isn't in lockstep with what you want to hear.

70% of these "rapes" are with someone the woman knows or was already fucking.

994 of 1,000 of these result in Acquital.

What does this tell us?

They weren't raped. They were lying.

That is what your data says.

Maybe women should stay with hysteria and irrational outrage instead, yes?

Lance, we get it. You want to rape women, and get away with it.

Back