Taboo (1980)

MayorReynolds

Appropriate Length
Joined
Oct 16, 2012
Posts
441
I've recently had a chance to rediscover this after watching it years ago and tucking it away somewhere where it was forgotten.

This is an almost perfect erotica/incest themed movie. Absolutely amazing.

Aside from the usual 70s/80s retro porn quandaries—big mustaches, big pussy hair, overdubbed squelch noises on the soundtrack—the sex scenes are amazing. They are passionate and full of raw, sexual energy, definitely something I've found missing from modern porn. The actors/actresses go about like they're actually into it and there is real emotion involved. I've also developed an obsession with Dorothy LeMay that has me tracking down the rest of her filmography.

But beyond that is the way the mom and son are characterized, and the way the story is structured to bring them together in a believable way. It deals with them on an individual basis. The mom is seemingly prudish or afraid of sexuality, running away from every opportunity to spice things up but getting hornier and more worked up each time. Her husband has left her for being too reserved, a real burn. The son is almost the typical male porn protagonist, big-dicked and attracting pussy like his cock has a magnet on it but perhaps wanting something more. He's having to deal with his dad taking off, assuming a new role he didn't have before.

The movie's focal point is the mom/son incest relationship, but the first sex scene between them doesn't happen until about an hour into the running time. Taboo uses this effectively by having the mom/son cross paths with each other in little teasing ways, letting the tension build. He sees her nude (and what a body Kay Parker has!) Her son is the only man left in the house. He's fucking and sucking Dorothy LeMay but the whole time can't get his mother's nude body out of his mind.

Then, finally, after the mom gets worked up after being taken to an orgy, sitting on the couch the whole time and taking all the imagery in, she can't take it anymore. Back at home she goes into her son's room and jumps on him. The characterization and the build-up has been so intense that it explodes on screen. She doesn't just suck his cock—she makes love to it, rubbing it all over her face and body before she shoves it back in her mouth, starved for it. Then they fuck like animals.

This movie is great. I can see why it's garnered its reputation. I wish I could write a story this effective. It's certainly taught me a lot more about structure and the importance of characterization.
 
Last edited:
I credit that movie with why the incest fetish is so huge today. It showed people other people think this material is sexy too and that its out there.

Its success inspired more movies/books/stories about it and now its hotter than ever. Incest is the biggest draw here and there are countless mom/son dad/daughter etc...videos out there today.

Even in the selling market, any site that allows incest material that is the biggest draw. Even step mother/father...incest is big.

Hats off to a true classic.
 
I credit that movie with why the incest fetish is so huge today. It showed people other people think this material is sexy too and that its out there.

Its success inspired more movies/books/stories about it and now its hotter than ever. Incest is the biggest draw here and there are countless mom/son dad/daughter etc...videos out there today.

Even in the selling market, any site that allows incest material that is the biggest draw. Even step mother/father...incest is big.

Hats off to a true classic.

Taboo II is what did it for me as far as puttng me on to incest...granted its not he classic Taboo is...andits way cheesier than original...but the sex between brother and sister is just as hot as mom and son...id put it in there close with original as far as its classic status
 
Before my time

Sounds interesting....but I just can't get past the cheesy moustaches, the big hair (both carpet and drapes, lol) of older open :(
 
Taboo also has an act I'd never considered before but definitely want to use in future stories. It happens several times in the movie. The male pulls out and cums on the female for the money shot, but then reinserts his cock while it's still hard and continues to fuck her.

It's so sexy, not to mention risky! Definitely a move to store in my Lit image bank.
 
Last edited:
Sounds interesting....but I just can't get past the cheesy moustaches, the big hair (both carpet and drapes, lol) of older open :(

Well...drapes are full...but only a couple of moustaches in orgy scenes...you can get padt those...they aregood films brandy...check em out
 
I think I jacked off more to Taboo and Taboo2 than any other porn at the time. I remember one day cumming 4 times to Taboo. Kay Parker in that one and Aunt Peg in Taboo2 were the best.

Any scene with Dorothy Lemay builds me to the edge. I'm really looking forward to her being the main character in Taboo 2.
 
I have lost count to how many times I came watching that movie and Taboo 2
 
Taboo is the best mom/son incest movie that will ever exist. There really isn't a lot that comes close. Kay Parker was, I believe, 35-36 at the time and she had a real life affair offscreen with Mike Ranger (son). At least they truly looked like a mother and a son.

Now you have these terrible videos where the mother looks younger than the son and it just comes off as bad when the mother gives in just like that.

At least with the scene where Barbara is contemplating going down on her son, she is trying not to give into her temptations. But is too turned on and gives in. And then later regrets it, but does it again. That's realism.

I read an interview where Parker initially turned down the role, but changed her mind.

Not to mention it was written by a woman. How often do you hear that in incest movies?
 
im 48 and i still watch taboo 1-4 for lots or really good cock stroking and cum shooting. kay parker, honey wilder as hot sexy moms then ginger lynn, karen summer and the sexy dorothy lemay sneaking into fuck daddy. these movies gave me a huge incest fetish that i still get crazy hot over today. i havent seen incest treated that sexy and respectfully since. nowadays its all short videos on some tube. but hats off to those brave porn producers out there who make new incest fantasy porn for guys like me.
 
I loved both Taboo and Taboo II. They were some of the first porn movies I owned. Don't miss the VHS format though.
 
I think the second Taboo film is my favourite but the first one and the third aren't bad either.

Does anyone know of other incest themed porn films that compare to them? It seems like most incest porn is incest-lite with step-moms and so on.
 
I love version 1 & 2 the best as well. But have to say Jodi West's videos are pretty hot for something more this era.
 
Back
Top