How does the bottom usually get off?

I find if my bottom is not jerking himself then I will jerk him. I want him to have nothing but pleasure :)

Based on a number of experiences, I find that if the top cums first, he loses interest very quickly. The bottom usually jerks off after the top has left. Not always, but most of the time.

-Based on my personal experiences, I usually let the guy topping me cum inside me first. I have been jerked off by a guy once until completion when I was on my hands and knees and he was still inside me. I usually masturbated to finish myself off. I found out that usually happens in the bottom pleasures themselves until completion. :)

Being pretty fast in both coming and reloading, depending on the position, it was always best for me when either the top or I stroked me off first during the fuck--him inside me and pumping--with my getting off quickened and enhanced by mentally playing the arousal of having him inside me and anything from either the scene or the seduction that could give me a high (imagination always gave me a high and hard on, which is why I write stories). If he stayed around after he'd cum, it was nice to be stroked off again while kissing. If he left me, I'd usually do it myself, reliving the fuck in my mind.

Last edited:
Twice I've had the pleasure of cumming without stimulation to my cock. I was on my back, legs up on the edge of the bed while he made long thrusts all the way in and out, his cock hitting my prostate perfectly. I came so hard and it was the most amazing orgasm ever. Unfortunately I haven't been able to enjoy the feeling since. Any volunteers???? ;-)

Help me fellas, those of you that have had an m/m experience before. In the typical m/m experience where there is a very clear top versus bottom interaction, what is the most common way the bottom gets off in your experiences? Does he jerk himself and come while being penetrated? Does the top finish first and help his partner with his hand or mouth? Etc.

I am asking from the perspective where there is a clear bottom and top role versus versatile simply because I know that's how it would apply in my situation. Your feedback will help me in my next story submission, so thanks in advance.

OK so for every sexual experience its usually different. There is no "most common way" at least for me. Ive cum with no penile stimulation, sometimes I can't cum even wehn getting fucked and blown at the same time...those are two extremes...

Ive been ridden hard, ridden gently, on my tummy, on my back, bent over, upside down, inside out (lol - just checking if your still reading along) Ive done the riding, squatting, whatever...been DP'd, fisted, whatever. Things get chaotic, sometimes boring, sometimes tireing, sometimes smokingly unbelievably super fn hot.

Im lucky, I can cum multiple times in a short period of time and yes I am an older guy. I can orgasm without cumming...a true bottom knows what that is like. Sometimes I can last hours (it seems) sometimes Im practically shooting beofre I get his cock in my ass!

So you see, I wish there was a secret "most common way," because Id love to use it when Im tired and just want to go to sleep!

my BF if a very attentive lover, as am I. we both listen to each other and do what makes each of us feel best. Whether he cums first or I. As for losing interest? the sight and smell and taste of cum just makes me hornier, whether my own or someone elses. So I even though I do roll over and fall asleep or cuddle on occasion, sometime I turn into the energizer fuckbunny...my BF actually has to take a rest! ;)

Its all good

From earlier comments some bottoms will stroke off after the top leaves. Me thinks, I may be leaving good Fun on my plate :devil: Reason I linger, cuddle, spoon and Kiss:kiss:. Yes, gay we are all different. It happens different ways. So glad it does happen. This really is a HOT thread. OOOO getting stiff

I get off while being fucked, no need for stroking. I will stroke myself, top will stroke, but, really no need.

-Based on my personal experiences, I usually let the guy topping me cum inside me first. I have been jerked off by a guy once until completion when I was on my hands and knees and he was still inside me. I usually masturbated to finish myself off. I found out that usually happens in the bottom pleasures themselves until completion. :)

Hot !:devil:

The self-proclaimed bottoms I nailed...they jacked off while I was fucking or after I left...which was o.k. with me. I wasn't there for cookie recipes...

Looks like the answer to the OP question is "there's no usual way."

OK so for every sexual experience its usually different. There is no "most common way" at least for me. Ive cum with no penile stimulation, sometimes I can't cum even wehn getting fucked and blown at the same time...those are two extremes...

Ive been ridden hard, ridden gently, on my tummy, on my back, bent over, upside down, inside out (lol - just checking if your still reading along) Ive done the riding, squatting, whatever...been DP'd, fisted, whatever. Things get chaotic, sometimes boring, sometimes tireing, sometimes smokingly unbelievably super fn hot.

Im lucky, I can cum multiple times in a short period of time and yes I am an older guy. I can orgasm without cumming...a true bottom knows what that is like. Sometimes I can last hours (it seems) sometimes Im practically shooting beofre I get his cock in my ass!

So you see, I wish there was a secret "most common way," because Id love to use it when Im tired and just want to go to sleep!

my BF if a very attentive lover, as am I. we both listen to each other and do what makes each of us feel best. Whether he cums first or I. As for losing interest? the sight and smell and taste of cum just makes me hornier, whether my own or someone elses. So I even though I do roll over and fall asleep or cuddle on occasion, sometime I turn into the energizer fuckbunny...my BF actually has to take a rest! ;)

Its all good

So jealous of your life! wow. what a joy

A Dirty Slut

I get off while being fucked, no need for stroking. I will stroke myself, top will stroke, but, really no need.

I cum hands-free every time I suck my Boyfriend off. I've got a mature married Boyfriend who looks after me, he comes around and it's my pleasure and privilege to suck him off and swallow his cum. When I'm gratefully sucking him off I don't really need to jack-off, just the sheer ecstasy of having his big beautiful cock in my mouth gets me so hard its on the edge, and I usually cum-off spontaneously even before he blows his load down my greedy throat. Usually, when I'm there naked with his big beautiful cock pulsing and throbbing at the back of my throat, it gets me spurting off up my stomach too, but that's just an enjoyable sideshow to the main event of his orgasm, which a mutual joy to us both … this is true. In fact, he usually phones ahead to let me know that he's got some free time to spend with me, and I'm hard even before he arrives here, merely in anticipation of doing sex with him… but then again, I'm a dirty slut when the mood takes me, and the mood takes me fairly frequently...

Anticipation is great foreplay, often dripping by the time play starts, hard all the while I'm waiting.

That does seem to be the case. I am amazed so many people can climax with nobody touching them. I couldn't do that when I was 16 even.

I've done it, but it was a mental thing, marshaling who he was and what was happening and pumping that up in my imagination while it was happening (for me, it helped if he was a black bull). (Truth be told, I could sometimes come just thinking about what was about to happen. Luckily I could recover for the actual event.)

the only way I know how

In my experience a true bottom usually gets off by getting his partner off. It really is that simple.

It truly is a pleasing image, or thought of the bottom giving everything for his top.. knowing he will have the memories and stretched ass to masturbate to later.

Taking whatever comes and being happy to have it, and want it even more soon.

There are both to please in a healthy relationship. That means, for men, an ejaculation for both--with both responsible for that happening, I think. I wouldn't have gone with a man for a second time who just got his and walked off.

I cum hands-free every time I suck my Boyfriend off. I've got a mature married Boyfriend who looks after me, he comes around and it's my pleasure and privilege to suck him off and swallow his cum. When I'm gratefully sucking him off I don't really need to jack-off, just the sheer ecstasy of having his big beautiful cock in my mouth gets me so hard its on the edge, and I usually cum-off spontaneously even before he blows his load down my greedy throat. Usually, when I'm there naked with his big beautiful cock pulsing and throbbing at the back of my throat, it gets me spurting off up my stomach too, but that's just an enjoyable sideshow to the main event of his orgasm, which a mutual joy to us both … this is true. In fact, he usually phones ahead to let me know that he's got some free time to spend with me, and I'm hard even before he arrives here, merely in anticipation of doing sex with him… but then again, I'm a dirty slut when the mood takes me, and the mood takes me fairly frequently...

:kiss:
You lucky boy
Sounds like you get a good load of cum regularly
:kiss:

Back