Busted Babysitter

As they pulled up Sarah smiled and she reached over putting her hand on his nearest leg squeezing it and let her fingers brush a little to far between his legs. "Its ok, I will just say you were out late" she said before removing her hand and opening the door. "Well I hope I can babysit for you again soon Chad" Sarah said and was out of the car walking in its headlights walking up to the door reaching for her key she let herself in. Turning as she was about to walk in she could not see because of the glare of the lights, but waved anyway and stepped inside her house.
 
He wished he had taken her earlier, emptied himself into her mouth or sprayed all over her ass. Her hand lingering on his lap, reminding him of his unfinished business... No he could make her suck him off in her own driveway - could he?

Chad stared as Sarah took step after step away from his car, illuminated by his headlights. He watched her walk, time slowed as did the rythmic sway of her slender hips. When she turned, he'd thought for a moment she might come back to the car, but her wave was innocent enough - though Chad wanted to see something longing in her glance. He began to wonder if she would ever allow him to touch her again - or if he must somehow find an excuse to bring her over again.

Driving home, his thoughts moved to Sarah wet panties, had they been uncomfortable as she walked to the door? Had she peeled them off immediately as she readied for bed? He began to imagine her evening attire, sweet or sensual? Practical or teasing? Would he ever know?

He was pulling into his drive when he realized he hadn't paid Sarah for watching the twins. He'd call her tomorrow - it wasn't a negative - he could speak to her after the fact about their evening and gauge quickly if there were more evenings to cum. Yes, a call in the morning would be welcome.

Chad popped on his laptop and shoved through his bag looking for a usb drive. He spent about 30 minutes searching and downloading before pulling the drive and shutting down. His activity had done anything but help his hard state, but he neither felt like wasting the effort or the feeling as he slid silently into bed. He imagined the wet spot created in his boxers was something similar to Sarah's well moistened panties. He drifted off to thoughts of both.
____________________________________________________________

His wife was more than a cold shoulder in the morning, she left early and set a list of chores for him on a written note, not the least of which was caring for the twins until she returned. It was not normal for her to leave when the twins were still sleeping, but she had and he would be a busy man this morning. It was well after noon when he finally had a moment to call Sarah. He got her message.

"Sarah, hi, it's Chad.... listen I have been abandoned and left to fend for myself with the twins. Is there any chance you might be able to drop by for a few to lend a hand, They'll be napping soon. Sorry to even ask, but I do need the help! By the way, did I pay you for sitting last night? Call when you can!"

He didn't know what to expect. He was just about to put the twins down.
 
Last edited:
Sarah had walked back inside, her parents were still awake and she walked in just to let them know she was ok. They asked how her night was and she lied and said it was fine and then said she was tired and said she was heading to bed and they just said goodnight to her. It was that simple.

Upstairs she showered quickly, her thighs were sticky from the car. Clean and smelling good she smiled to herself as she slipped into bed thinking of the events of the last few hours.


***

The next day, sometime in the afternoon, she had sat down on the couch and grabbed her phone and stared at it. She had a message but could not remember hearing it ring. She listened to the message and smiled as she heard Chad's voice. She called back immediately and actually she found herself a little disappointed when it went to his voice mail. But she left a message for him. She told him that he had not paid her and that he could wait until she next was babysitting to pay her if he wanted. And then as an after thought she said he could just come over and drop it off or she could meet him somewhere. Sarah left it up to him and hung up saying that she would speak to him soon.

Sitting on the couch she put her head back and closed her eyes replaying the events of last night in her mind. Thinking over and over of being in the car with Chad. Remembering how he made her feel.
 
Chad heard the phone ring, watched the I'd show up as Sarah, but did noot pick up. He was already on another call, and though he wanted to answer, he needed to finalize a coontract that had been months in the making. It made him smile to see her name on his phone and for a moment the call became less coherant as he felt his body react to the memory of the other evening.

Once he finished detailing the terms of his next project and the scope, he'd be comfortable enough to return her call. He decied to text instead, if nothing else he would be able to tell if she was around to receive a call.
 
S - need a sitter tomorrow, 5-10 - headed to the emilio's in a few if you want to join me. Let me know. C
 
She grabbed at the phone as it beeped, it showed she had a message and she clicked on it reading it and then re-reading it as she smiled to herself. She sat up in bed and replied

***

C - I am free tomorrow to babysit. See you at Emilios. S
 
He read her reply and smiled - felt a bit of a tingle and a throb that he hadn't felt in years. He wondered what she'd wear - what he'd wear foor that matter. He won't be leaving the house in the paint spattered shorts and sweat filled t-shirt! He grabbed a quick shower and ignored his mounting excitement. He wasn't about to lay her out on the table at Emilios's and have his way with her - but the thought had him excited about sitting with her over a coke!

He grabbed his checkbook, an envelope and the drive he had used the night prior and headed to the restaurant. His wife was giving him the silent treatment, had spent a fortune shopping most of the day and when he told her he was headed out, she just glared. He was on his way in no time. He pulled a white cotton shirt and linen slacks on - feeling suitably overdressed and smelling presentable. He looked forward to seeing Sarah. He looked forward to it a lot.
 
As soon as she sent the text she jumped up, showering and putting on her skinny jeans, a tank top and grabbing her leather jacket to put over it she got ready and left the house. She would walk the short distance to Emilio's.

Getting there she opened the door and glanced around trying to see if he was already here or not as the hostess approached her and asked if she could help.
 
Chad saw Sarah arrive as he pulled in, she didn't seem to notice his arrival and he watched her move toward the door. He thought about what it would look like to have that same view of her without her jeans. Trouble is what that would be, delicious, but trouble just the same.

He caught up with her as the host arrived to seat them both, laid his hand on her shoulder and said hello. "Do you have a minute to get a bite or something to drink?". He was hopeful, but did not rush to remove his hand as it rested comfortably.
 
Sarah gasped as she felt the hand and then turned around and saw Chad and smiled. "well yes," she said, "I thought that was the whole reason of meeting at a restaurant. To have a drink and something to eat." She added smiling as she reached out for the menu that the host had left on the table for them.
 
:e leaned in a little closer to her to take his own menu, absolutely unnecessary, but her scent was fresh and clean and begged a closer inhilation. He was not disappointed, it was not fruity or floral, something much more complex.
Chad loooked over the menu a moment and remembered her envelope in his pocket. He pullled out he payment for sitting the night prior and placed it on the table.

"Forgive my thoughtlessness last night, I'm not sure what I was thinking.". His smile carried as much as he could pile on, gratitude, hope, interest, questioning - so much that it probably confused Sarah, but still she smiled and accepted his offering.

"By the way, there is something else there, when you have a moment, you should take a look. I might suggest it be a private moment.". He leaned forward again to tell her this.
 
Sarah laughed, "oh we both know what you were thinking last night Chad." She smiled and then looked down at the envelope he had slid across the table and back up at him. "I should look at this in private?" she glanced up at him and leaned over. "Why dont you just tell me whats inside?" she said in a quieter voice staring straight at him.
 
Yes, they both knew - it had been a night they would both remember. Chad leaned back and glanced over as the server returned toward the table. He held up a finger, asking for more time.
"There is a note for you, and a few things I'd like you to look over - -Kd like to get you a little something."
 
Sarah smiled her hand holding the envelope. "Well why dont you tell me what is in this note?" With her other hand she reached out and ran her fingernails over the back of his hand.
 
"Thaat I appreciated the liberties you allowed me to take, that your taste was still on my lips the rest of the evening - that my only regret was not being able to watttch your pleasure bubble over.". He stopped as their server returned.
 
Sarah felt herself going red as he spoke and then smiled to the server as she walked up she ordered a diet coke and said to the server with a smile that she had not even looked at the menu yet. The server told them with a bigger smile to take there time and walked off promising to come back with there drinks.

"And what are these things you would like me to look over?" Sarah asked with a smile as she looked back at Chad.
 
"First, let me say that you left a lasting impression. I am recalling the sounds of the evening even now. I don't know if I would have been able to hold back had I been able to see you too." Their drinks aarrived and Chad paused briefly.
"You'll find an email address inside aand a password. I've ledt a few items and links for you to look through and see if anything strikes you. Panties, toys,, special pearls - I'd like you to choose something that you would like, Sarah."
 
Sarah glanced around the restaurant and quickly leaned over the table and softly and quickly kissed Chad on the lips. She put the envelope in her bag and smiled as the server came back with drinks and they ordered a few appetizers to keep them going.

"A girl liks surprises Chad. So surprise me." She reached out and moved her hand over his. "If it is from you I will like it." She added and reached out to take a sip from her glass.
 
"I've already taken the liberty - it was more for what your tastes might be hun.". He'd enjoyed the kiss, the attention and the gentle flirting, but there was no denying the impending urge he haad to take her. He would be glad to spend time finding something that he imagined would "fit" her.

He did not lean in, but instead took her in. Strange that this lovely thing opposite him had transformed from his bubbly sitter to the sexy young lady accross from him now. He felt the ache increase below his belt again.
 
Smiles "Well I am sure you will get to know my tastes, in time." The food arriving Sarah sat back. "And thank you for not saying anything and for dinner and all this, presents too. So what did you get me Chad?" She leaned forward elbows on the table leaning over it and looked into his eyes.
 
"Ahh. I thought you liked surprises!" Chad leaned over and brushed a lock of her hair off her forehead, he had always noticed how sweet she looked, but there was much more to her burning under the surface, aching to be released. Chad wanted her, but he would have her ask as she had in the car last night, before taking her completely.

Chad moved his drink next to hers, sliding his plate and utensils to the seat next to her rather than across. His food had been largely untouched - and he took a bite, only allowing his eyes to move from hers momentarily. He took her hand under the table, out of sight, there were those that might know one of the two of them there, no need to attract more attention.

As he squeezed her hand, Chad allowed his voice to change somewhat, taking the conversation private, attempting to keep up appearances.

"I truely wish I had been able to see your face last night. I stayed awake wondering if I had taken advantage of you, but feeling that it was very much mutual. Was I wrong to feel that way Sarah?"

His fingers gently massaged her thigh between her fingertips as he spoke.
 
Sarah ate and drank little and smiled as he pulled her hand under the table. She looked at him with a grin as she felt his hands on her thighs and let her legs fall apart just a little. As he rubbed her thighs her hands moved back above the table and she leaned over a little sitting on the edge so he could reach more.

"Take advantage of me Chad" she said as she leant across the table only to be interupted by the server who asked if she could clear the plates away and as Sarah nodded she did so.
 
Sarah ate and drank little and smiled as he pulled her hand under the table. She looked at him with a grin as she felt his hands on her thighs and let her legs fall apart just a little. As he rubbed her thighs her hands moved back above the table and she leaned over a little sitting on the edge so he could reach more.

"Take advantage of me Chad" she said as she leant across the table only to be interupted by the server who asked if she could clear the plates away and as Sarah nodded she did so.

Chad could see the look in her eye for the first time as Sarah asked for his attention. He felt the movement of her hips as she scooted closer to the edge of her seat, her eyes on his. He held her eyes as his fingers moved along her thighs.

"You look lovely in skinny jeans dear," his hand absently stroked her thigh as her eyes closed for a brief second, "But we will have to buy you more dresses if we care to indulge in this type of exchange." His hand moved slowly between her legs, feeling the tight fabric. He was amazed that the stretch of her jeans still allowed him to find her able to feel his fingers easily. Chad stroked between her thighs, feeling the seam of her jeans. He moved to gently pushing against the zipper, as he moved up. Somewhere under the closure, he would find her clit, and he intended to press her button, while deciding if he should move further.
 
She watched him and smiled as she felt his hand, she let her legs fall open a little as she reached out and put her hand in his. "Me in a dress would be too easy, dont you think" she leaned over whispering in his ear and as she felt his hand slip between her legs she closed her legs trapping it there.

The hand that had been holding his slipped from it and slipped under the table and rested in his lap. She watched him and smiled once more as she let her own fingers slide down between his legs, over his jeans.
 
It was the first time she had really touched him and while it didn't catch him completely off-guard, he was surprised by how it felt - measured pressure along the length of his hardening shaft. Despite their jeans, they ignored their surrounding in favor of their urgings. Chad flattened out his hand and pushed his fingers under her, using his wrist between Sarah's thighs to grind on. He wouldn't be able to open her zipper if she kept his hand in the grip of her thighs, but he didn't mind allowing her a hard surface to press against.

She spent time stroking him, feeling the outline, assisting with adjusting his length as it cramped beneath his jeans. Was she trying to guage size or just wanting him to want her more? Maybe a touch of both.
 
Back
Top