Office Politics (Closed for SalesGirlAnna)

RiversEdge2010

Really Experienced
Joined
May 28, 2010
Posts
151
Stephan Treadwell
Age: 38
Occupation: Entrepreneur, former college athlete
Body: Skinny but muscular build
Cock: 9 and 1/5 inches
6’1” 165 lbs
Hair: Black, short cropped, long sideburns

When Stephan made his way to his office, he immediately saw his favorite little secretary Anna, a petite little redhead nubile. She had been under qualified for the position, but interviewed well and seemed to be quite loyal to an old professor of his at Harvard. She was timid at first, fumbling with the coffee in the morning, and misdialing or connecting many important phone calls, but she meant well and loyalty was everything at the top level of the business world. Besides, more than anything Stephan liked having a beautiful little redhead around the office he could ogle. He knew how the game was played, but that didn’t stop him from fantasizing. But what he didn’t know was that Anna was also the very same woman he had been dominating online for the last several months. It was a preference of his to exhibit control over submissive women, and now, after he had coerced her to send him a picture of her face (poor Anna still not knowing it was her boss controlling her), he knew the most intimate and taboo details about his little secretary and she didn’t even know it.

He had it all, the private plane, the corner office with the panorama windows, beautiful women every night, many of whom who he took the pleasure to bed right in his office in the middle of the day… Anna being able to hear the whole thing… but Anna eluded him. She was innocent, sweet, young, and incredibly sexy to him. And her online persona belonged to him, only today… he was going to break that barrier and make it known to her that he was, in fact, the man who owned her after she punched out. Only now he wanted to make her realize that he owned her on the clock as well. When he approached her desk, seeing her already on a phone call, he smiled devilishly at her hoping that she wouldn’t cry wolf and run. It was one thing to have fun online anonymously, it was quite another to be that intimate with someone you had been working with for many months… and now he was about to see just what sweet little Anna was made of…
 
Name: Annabelle Morris
Age: 35
Hair: Long Red Hair
Height 5' 5"
Weight: 110 lbs.
Breasts: 38 B
Body type: Slender but toned

Annabelle grew up in a Upper Middle Class family. She was an only child and her parents loved her very much. She was friends with just about everyone in school and very popular. She got very good grades in school and was able to get a full scholarship to Harvard.

She enjoyed working for Stephan he seamed like a very nice man. One afternoon she was on the phone whit the secretary of one of his clients when he came up to her desk. When she finished she looked up at him. She was wearing a light blue blouse, a navy blue skirt that goes a bit past her knees, nude stockings, 2" black Mary Jane-like pumps, pearl necklace and earrings. Her long red hair was in a french braid. "What can I do for you, Stephan?"
 
Back
Top