Flashing a Trucker < and more > OPEN FOR f

Wiley999

Literotica Guru
Joined
Nov 27, 2013
Posts
555
Heading down the road in my 18 wheeler. Been on the road far too long. I see a little sports car pulling up behind me. The drive pulls up to me side and i get a great look down inside her car < do describe how dressed in your post >. I see her chatting away on the phone like she doesn't have a care in the world ... I pull out my very illegal scanner and tune it to the frequency of her cell phone to listen in to what she is saying and to who she is saying it to..

My eyes glance down her legs as she seems content to have her car on cruise control as we head on down the hiway...

< do continue here or send me a PM >
< i can also be found on yahoo at wilporter88 if you would like to send me something there as well >
 
Isabelle Anderson was taking a little ol' road trip to visit her best friend and they were going to spend the week at a rented beach house. Today she was wearing a short sundress, which showed off her shapely tanned legs and a pair off heels. It was also low cut to expose lots of cleavage. Her long blonde hair was piled on top of her head because the top was down on her convertible. The car was on cruise control.

" Okay Wendy, I'm right next to him on the highway....he would have to be blind not to see me....{giggle}...remember we would do this driving to spring break. Yes...it's the first time I have done it alone. {pause} No, Roger would just kill me if he found out ! But what he doesn't know won't hurt him. I can't help it if I like to have fun once in a while. I do declare, he is such a bore sometimes ! All right...hold on a moment, I am ready to get his attention."

The leggy blonde turned it on speaker and placed the cell on the seat beside her Lifting her sunglasses up on top of her head Isabelle looked up at the truck driver innocently and smiled before blowing him a kiss...
 

Attachments

  • thCA9JZQRC.jpg
    thCA9JZQRC.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:
Looking down at the leggy blonde in the red convertible ... and acting surprised as she blows him a kiss having already heard her conversation with her friend ...
Smiling, married woman looking for a little thrill mmmmm lets see how far she will go I think to myself ...

I take off my ratty baseball cap and fan it like i am hot :) and smile down at her .. i tilt and move my head so she knows i am looking at her loooong stems and then up to her smiling face ....

i then put my hand over my chest like its beating out of my chest .... and then blow a kiss down to her with a little tongue licking around my lips
 
" Oh my Wendy, I definitely have his undivided attention ! " Isabelle states, after seeing the cute truck drivers reaction.

Deciding to add fuel to the fire the hot blonde pretends to pay attention to the road for a moment and then casually pulls down the top of her dress until it exposes her shoulders. Then she reaches into her travel bag and fetches a bottle of scented suntan lotion. Taking her hand off the steering wheel Isabelle squeezes some onto her palm. Next she applies it on her shoulders....

" What's happening Belle ? " Wendy asks over the speaker phone.

Isabelle giggles, "Oh... I am about to rock his world ! " With a shrug of her shoulders the blonde pulls down the top of the sundress exposing her fine 36DD creamy white titties. Making a show of it she applies the rest of the lotion on herself...
 
watching her pulling something from her bag and then very skillfully driving while applying the lotion ...

I smile ... loving how she is teasing and playing with me ....
and then when she drops her dress off her magnificent breast .. well so much for teasing it's on ;)

her hand doing more than applying the lotion .. making a great show of it .. her white flesh getting slick and shiny in the sun ... my truck matching her speed ..

As she looks up for my reaction ... i give a blast on the air horn ...
i then take 1 hand off the wheel of my rig and stare at it then turn it around to stare at the back then turn it again to stare at it and close my hand like trying to palm / squeeze something that isnt there

I then turn back and look down at the blonde in her little sports car and smile and nod ... to say .. yup i think my hand is big enough
 
" Oh Wendy he is kind of cute...in a rugged sort of way ! " Isabelle states, " And he has big strong powerful hands ! I definitely have his undivided attention.

Keeping her eyes on the road straight ahead, she squeezes a glob of lotion on her leg. Next Isabelle starts rubbing into her bare thigh moving downwards slowly. Her dress is almost hiked up around her waist, giving him an ample amount of exposed skin for his viewing pleasure. She purposely ignores him now, conscentrating on the road. For a mile or so she manages with one hand to cover her shapely legs with the lotion, meanwhile keeping pace with the truck.

Deciding to throw caution to the wind, the pretty blonde wiggles out of her dress, removing it completely, naked except for a tiny sheer pair of panties and heels. Reaching up she unhooks the pearl hairclip and releases her long hair into the wind...
 
Watching the blonde reveal her magnificent body to me ... listening to the conversation continue as she gives the blow by blow to her friend on the other end of the call ...

i give a blast on my air horn after a mile so you look up at me ... i have rolled down my window .. and sticking my head out into the wind give a HOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

I then look at you and shake my head back and forth vigorously as i would if my face was between your lovely breasts
 
The hot blonde wife laughs at the reaction from the cute trucker. She has definitely made his day ! Little does he know that the show has just begun...Isabelle loves to tease and show off her body !

" Is he honking his horn ? " Wendy asks over the speaker.

" By time I am through with him he will be...honking his other horn I think. " she giggled. With her free hand Isabelle reaches down and cups her ample titty, squeezing the nipple with her fingers. She makes a show of it arching her back and pouting her lips. The blonde continues to play with her breast as she keeps pace with the semi...

Because she has it on cruise control she lifts her leg up onto the seat and runs her fingernails lightly up and down the side of her inner thigh until they make contact with the outside of her pink panties...
 
Watching the hair caught up in the wind and flying freely ... her impressive breasts jiggling with the vibration of the road

I reach down and undo the buttons on my jeans and pull out my cock and give it a generous and needed squeeze it pulses in my hand and i leave it to lay flat on my thigh ... the large mushroom head pulsing as it stretches quickly to full hardness

I look down and see the long leggy blonde stretching her leg .. it looks like it could stretch right over the top of the passenger door its so long ... and i blink and envision those legs stretched wide in front of me on the dash of my rig ...

I honk my horn again and as you glance up ... i shake my head back and forth again and then lifting my hand up i part 2 fingers and as if those were your legs i flutter my tongue between them
 
" Oh Wendy you won't believe this guy ! I can't see his other hand but I'm willing to bet you he is stroking his cock. Umm-um...I wonder how big it is ? It has to be bigger than my hubby Roger's ! { laughs } Oh my... now he's sticking his tongue out between his two fingers as if he wants to eat my pussy ! "

Meanwhile Isabelle's finger has slid underneath the sheer fabric of her panties and she is teasing herself. She seems to be getting more and more aroused by the second, creaming her thong.

" I do declare, I bet he eats pussy real well ! " Isabelle remarks, " and better than little ol' Roger does ! "

Deciding to surprise him Isabelle lifts her wet finger and holds it under her nose before holding it out to him. " Lets see how bad he wants it. " she says to her friend. Placing her foot on the gas pedal she accelerates, speeding up in front of him. She easily pulls way ahead as she flies down the highway hoping that their is no hi way patrol in the area...
 
i nod my head up and down agreeing that i would love a taste .. and i lick my tongue up and down as if licking her finger .....

i then close my lips together and lick them and mouth the word MORE out the window then watch as i see the little sports car speed away ...

I change gears to get some speed and look at my GPS to see if there are any exits coming up she might duck off on ... my receiver still picking up their conversation

I give my cock a squeeze and think damn does she really know what she started mmmmmmm
 
" Oh Wendy You wont believe how fast I am going ! " Isabelle gushes into the phone, thrilled to the bone, " I don't want to get too far ahead of him...their is a truck stop with a diner about five miles ahead. Lets see if he follows and wants to play cat and mouse. "

" Okay Belle but be careful. "

" I'm sure he 's harmless enough...besides I am the cat...with sharp claws."

" I know but some guys don't like being teased. " Wendy warns her friend.

" Don't worry...hey I'll call you soon. Gotta go. "

Isabelle disconnects, checks her rearview mirror and sees the truck is still following. She fixes her dress and touches up her makeup to look presentable as she soon exits into the busy roadside truck stop. After parking she enters the crowded diner and disappears into the ladies room.
 
my cock swelling and pulsing in my lap as i follow the fast car down the road .. its a little spot on the highway but then i start to gain on it
and shake my head ... thinking .. damn she's a hello of a tease ...

i lose the car but then see the sign for the truck stop ...

and i gear down .... and start to slow down ... i let my breathing return to normal ... and i tuck my cock back into my button fly jeans ...

I pull into a truck spot ... and see the little sports car sitting almost by itself in the car lot as not many others but truckers come here ...

I climb out of my rig my shit kicking boots hit the black top and i adjust my ratty torn base ball cap over my sweaty hair and walk to the car .... it's a fine machine but its empty .... i drag my hand down the fender like it was a womans leg and walk towards the diner ....

i open the door and look around ... i see 2 truckers in a booth and can hear them talking about a leggy blonde and what they would do to her in the back of their cabs. I don't see you so i walk up to the counter and order some coffee .. and then head to the back where the showers and restrooms are

my boots clomping on the linoleum floor as i approach
 
Finished brushing her long wavy hair, Isabelle checks out her reflection in the mirror. She is aware that she is a head turner, males are always checking her out and some females too. The gorgeous blonde overheard the rather rude comments the guys made when she entered.

Oh well, they will never touch this !


She wondered if that cute truck driver had followed her. Probably not, she thought, he may have shot his wad on drove on. Isabelle so loved to tease, it was so exciting to make a mans cock hard ! As a matter of fact her panties were still damp !

As the blonde stepped into the narrow hallway she got a big surprise when she came face to face with the cute truck driver...
 
The trucker .. stopped ... his shit kicking boots making a loud thump that echoed in the narrow hallway ... his eyes flashed wide and bright as he saw the familiar long blonde hair and the full proud breasts that were out of reach a few miles back and now right in front of him shielded by a thin sundress ...

He took his hat off his head and wiped the back of his wrist across his sweat brow...

" i don;t think we have been properly introduced .." he says with a smile and a little twang of an accent ... " I'm bill " he says and then steps forward his chest brushes against your breasts ... and he keeps moving forward ... moving you til your back is against the door of the women's bathroom you just exited ....

" Im a taurus and i work long hard hours .."

and then he kisses you
 
Taken by surprise Isabelle first reaction is to slap this bold trucker in the face. How dare he, a complete stranger, just walk up to her and push her up against the wall and kiss her ! She is aware that he is not only cocky but well muscled and strong besides being cute. Already her pert nipples have hardened, poking out of the thin sundress.

For a moment she kisses him back but pulls back before it goes any further...

" Oh my....Bill...I can't do this. I am married ! " she gasps, knowing that she brought this on herself because of teasing him...
 
rubbing the side of his face rubbing his chin and smiling at the woman who's fire has just been revealed.

he backs her up and into the womens bathroom the door closes behind them ...
" cant what .... can't what ... ?"
" can't do this ?"
he says and then kisses her again
" can't do this ?"
he says and reaches for the strap of her dress to pull it off her shoulder
" can't do this ?"
he says and cups a swelling and heaving breast in his strong hand
she is now back up to the counter of the sink his thigh presses between her thighs ...
oh right you said oyu cant do this "
he says and kisses her again harder firmer stronger
 
Isabelle realizes that her cock teasing has finally caught up with her as she is forced back into the ladies restroom by the aggressive trucker. Bill taunts her " Can't do this ? " and she is shocked when his strong but rough hand touches her breast. The blonde tease knows it is futile to protest...and even though she is a married woman her husband has been neglecting her recently by not performing his martial duties.

Gasping she ends the kiss for a moment, " Oh my...please sir...we really shouldn't be doing this ! "

This stranger is the exact opposite of her husband. Dominant and strong, a blue collar kind of guy, while Roger was rather passive and reserved, a suit and tie man. The trucker kissed her again and Isabelle didn't resist...by now his powerful body was pressed up against her and she could feel the bulge between his legs. Not to mention her nipple was stiff with her excitement.

All of a sudden the thought hit her, " Oh please... what happens if some one comes in ? "
 
What if someone comes in ... someone already has ."
I say as i push you up onto the counter of the sink and step between your thighs .. i pull the strap of your sundress off your shoulders and down your arms to reveal the full, warm, lotion covered breasts .... i put my hands on them and squeeze and push them together watching them get bigger in my hands and push together ...

i walk up between your legs and my hard cock pointed straight out in my jeans rubs against your thinly covered pussy lips

i then squeeze my fingers together around a nipple and pull on them stretching them farther and farther watching the pink nubs extend and extend ...

i then release your nipples and watch your breasts bonce and bounce back to normal position before putting m hands on your thighs and spreading you wide on the counter til your panties nearly push into your pussy

What if you didn't tease me like you did ?" " thats what you should be thinking "
 
" What if you didn't tease me like you did ? " Billy asks, teasing her nipples.

" Oh please Billy...I was just trying to have some fun. I'm so sorry sugar ! " Isabelle protests, her fingernails digging into the hard muscles of his chest. He pays no never mind and spreads her thighs with his powerful hands, exposing her panty clad pussy...

" Please ...oh God... don't make me be a naughty girl ! " Isabelle realizes she is being manhandled...
 
oh my dear i think we are far beyond being naughty and i dont think you have been a girl in quite some time ...

I say standing in front of you as you sit on the sink counter your legs spread wide your panties stretching tight against your pussy.

The finger nails on my chest digging into the flesh letting me know there is much passion still to be released inside this woman before me ...

i put my large hands on either side of her impressive breasts and push them together til they make a valley deep and tight and for my cock to fuck..

my hips between her smooth thighs my cock rubbing against the front of her panties through my jeans ... the length of my cock sliding up and down as i squeeze her breasts together then let my fingers slide around her mounds and capture each nipple and begin to pull .. and pull and pull ... watching her eyes feeling her body move
 
Back
Top