Looks Like Black Folks In Chicago Have Had Enough Of The Status Quo

Even though they were clearly saying they would vote them out, Joey maintains they're too stupid to find their way off the plantation.

If they are voted out, vette, I'd bet it would be during the primary, not the general election.

LMAO "VOTE!!" yea right...like that means piss anymore. Mother fuckers will just buy the election anyhow.

I would doubt that. The Chicago primaries are pretty well fixed. :D

In Chicago, all elections are pretty well fixed. For one thing, the machine counts the votes. However, if reformists raise enough of a stink, they might get recounts which would probably be more honest. The GOP, knowing they don't have much chance of winning, don't make much effort so the Dem. primary winner is almost certain to win the election.

In Chicago, all elections are pretty well fixed. For one thing, the machine counts the votes.

Link your sources for this info. I need some entertainment.

(And per the thread title: who the fuck calls them "black folks" anymore?)

I'd rather a machine to a human being any fucking day of the week. If I was fixing an election I'd have stupid humans counting too.

Cuz they're too stupid to know that they'd be in the same boat being under the thumb of the same party machine politics they were ranting about right?

Hopefully smart enough to know the other party will fuck them worse and intentionally.

Cuz they're too stupid to know that they'd be in the same boat being under the thumb of the same party machine politics they were ranting about right?

Because the GOP has nothing to offer them.

The black community may just be finally realizing that they have been locked into a 21st century economic plantation. The GOP was established to break the physical shackles of slavery in 1854. Today, the GOP is needed to break the metaphysical bonds of economic servitude.

There's no way that plays out IRL and they don't suffer even worse than now, and they know it.

Because the GOP has nothing to offer them.

There's no way that plays out IRL and they don't suffer even worse than now, and they know it.

I'm not sure of that. There are few, if any large cities that are run by the GOP, so there is no way to make a comparison. However, there are some states with GOP governors and legislatures. It might be instructive to compare the people in those states with the citizens who are ruled by Dems.

ETA: Here, for instance, are the unemployment rates in TX for Blacks, Whites and Hispanics. They are trying to put the worst face on it, but the rates for all three groups are less than the national average.

Last edited:
My computer does not discriminate. It is programmed to fart when you post though.

Hey, when you fart do you shit your parents? I hear when you get to be about your age the phrase "never trust a fart" takes on a whole new meaning.

Also, you've never answered my question: what's it like to be an old, racist piece of trash?

If only the mythical "black community" would heed the advice of their benevolent white patriarch, the Vettebigot. Life was sooooo much simpler when coloreds took his orders instead of his wallet.

If only the mythical "black community" would heed the advice of their benevolent white patriarch, the Vettebigot. Life was sooooo much simpler when coloreds took his orders instead of his wallet.

I would have thought Fatty would have posted this under his colored tab. :)

I would have thought Fatty would have posted this under his colored tab. :)

Speaking of "basic black".....

koalabear_zps4f59315f.jpg

Back