Wife sharing

shelbakk

Literotica Guru
Are there any husbands or wives out there who fantasise about sharing. My wife and I have great sex but it is rather vanilla. I would consider her to be rather prudish sexually, but that is just the way she is. I'm not saying being s prude is bad I just fantasise about her acting slutty with other men. I love to chat or share ideas with guys or gals. If you are on KIK or YIM my ID there is sharingmylove69

I used to share my wife regularly, both watching and joining in. Seeing her enjoying another guys cock was insanely hot.

I can feel your pain......somewhat, I fantasize about it and my wife will actually entertain the thought and fantasy when we are together in bed but getting her to take it to the next step and make it actualy happen has been a little challanging. She is a little sexually inhibited on a day to day basis and only displays her true sexual self during sex, but on a positive side during sex she really gets kinky and into the fantsies we share.

Several years ago it happened that we had a friend visiting on a weekend when my wife had been traveling all week. We were young, horny, and pretty willing to let our friend know how we felt. It started with me massaging my wife, progressed to a massage under clothing and from there to nude. There was also some drinking involved. My wife is a really nice person and felt that it was not appropriate for us to be groping each other without inviting the friend to join in so ...

Eventually it progressed to the bedroom where we experienced our first threesome as well as her first double penetration. Much fun was had by all.

We fell into a somewhat drunken sleep, awoke the next morning with our friend gone to his own room and wondered if we had made a horrible mistake. We broached the subject over breakfast, found that our friend had no issues and repeated the experience again that night. He visited one more time before we lost touch, and we repeated the experience once again. A good time was had by all.

Unfortunately, that was the only time we managed to take advantage of the opportunity to share with a friend.

Its our top fantasy, she wants to take on several cocks at once, and I want to see her unleash her inner slut

Even now in my sixties and her close, I dream of actually having it happen!!

Wife sharing is a turn on. Sharing her with friends, co workers and strangers has been good for both of us. We have several great experiences in sharing her. I love her bringing home sloppy seconds in her cum filled pussy.

It is one of my favorite, most exciting fantasies and I encourage my wife to imagine it when we are making love. I doubt that it will ever go beyond just a fantasy, but it certainly is fun for us to think about.

Several years ago it happened that we had a friend visiting on a weekend when my wife had been traveling all week. We were young, horny, and pretty willing to let our friend know how we felt. It started with me massaging my wife, progressed to a massage under clothing and from there to nude. There was also some drinking involved. My wife is a really nice person and felt that it was not appropriate for us to be groping each other without inviting the friend to join in so ...

Eventually it progressed to the bedroom where we experienced our first threesome as well as her first double penetration. Much fun was had by all.

We fell into a somewhat drunken sleep, awoke the next morning with our friend gone to his own room and wondered if we had made a horrible mistake. We broached the subject over breakfast, found that our friend had no issues and repeated the experience again that night. He visited one more time before we lost touch, and we repeated the experience once again. A good time was had by all.

Unfortunately, that was the only time we managed to take advantage of the opportunity to share with a friend.

That must have been amazing. How did your wife take the double penetration?

My friend once ask his gf to blow menin front of him it was really hot wish we did more

Let's share in her pleasure

I love the idea of my girl, looking into my eyes as someone penetrates her, filling her up and making her feel sensational just as she slides me into her mouth.

I also love the idea of being the third person and helping another guy give his wife the time of her life. This could have happened not so long ago.

Back