Blurt Thread III - Emporium of Unexpected Exclamations & Revelations

I should be baking French macaron but gravity seems to have increased under my couch again. Would watching The Great British Bake Off count as research?
 
Hot. Wet. Rice!

wedrice2-420x305.jpg

No?
Maybe I should have found imagery for Hot and another for Wet?
 
once again it takes me a while to catch up
Miles Long, Rainshine, Basmati
 
No. I am, though, in my last weeks of my job, and enjoying the sweetest flirtation with a lovely man who has kind eyes and a smile that makes me smile too. For now, that is more than enough. For both of us.
That is wonderful :)
 
No. I am, though, in my last weeks of my job, and enjoying the sweetest flirtation with a lovely man who has kind eyes and a smile that makes me smile too. For now, that is more than enough. For both of us.
:heart::heart::heart:

It’s kind of an odd day when you are watching a couple dance and can’t figure out if they are father/daughter or some sort of arranged marriage. Pretty sure they were representing the Arthur Murray school of incestuous dance.
 
Salted Honey Pie, you delicious wedge of happiness on a plate. Why have you and I not become acquainted before today?
 
He cooked for me and then drove 45 minutes back into work to sit on the boardroom floor and picnic with me and keep me company.

I’m not very good at spotting these things but I guess he kinda digs me.

It's because you are very dig-able.:rose:
 
You’re totally biased. :heart:

Tim Rozen could secure me to a St Andrews Cross any old time he liked.

Also, your AV and profile pics are delightful. 😍👌🏻

Never. :D

Ya know, I probably wouldn’t say no to that scenario no matter who was gettting secured to the St Andrews Cross tbh. That voice. Sweet buttery Moses.

And thank you, gorgeous. I try—but I think you may be biased. :rose:
 
Slivovitz. That brings back some memories of the old days.

I’m surprised you have memories of the old days if you were drinking slivovitz, or as we affectionately refer to it at church picnics, slivovitza shitza face-a. They often offer it 50/50 with kruskovac. I still have tickets left over from the last event. :)
 
Back
Top