Do You Read Transvesite/Cross Dresser Erotica?

By all means - advertise away🌹this thread is purely for those that appreciate good TV/TS/TG/CD Erotica in whatever form they like.

At the very least, a TG character offers diversity to any story they appear in. In the real world, we are rare to see to most people.

My stories reflect from my personal experiences. I started writing stories to reflect upon that. I delve into the emotional side since I can directly relate to TV characters. Stories that fetishize a TG character don’t appeal to me in the least nor do stories that take half a page to convey the transition process of “dressing up”.

In my eyes, I’m not a bitch, , a woman, a fucktoy, a freak of nature, confused, or do I get off on “being used” like I did in my youngest days of cross dressing. I’m a human being with real emotions that just wants to be seen as such. So my stories, again, reflect that. As I grew older, I lost my fantasies and realized I will forever be a fantasy is someone eke’s eyes to varying degrees. Nothing wrong with that.

Kant🌹my opinions.

I'm glad you've found that settled inner peace about yourself. A lot of LGBTQ people, maybe most, begin their journey confused and unsettled...it's a nice awakening to finally realize I am me...and I like me just the way I am.

I'm glad you've found that settled inner peace about yourself. A lot of LGBTQ people, maybe most, begin their journey confused and unsettled...it's a nice awakening to finally realize I am me...and I like me just the way I am.

My inner peace came when I realized I wasted a lot of my life worrying about what others thought of me and not worrying about what I thought of myself. I can’t be anyone else but me - and I’m happy with who I am. 🌹

I love stories with sexy seduction and I haven't been able to find very many.

I’m sure you are noticing that there is going to be some type of seduction within “Best Friends Forever” at some point. There has to be, otherwise the sex scenes that will come won’t feel right.
🌹Kant👠👠🌹

I love magical transformation TG fiction. Bad boy gets transformed into horny slut really gets me going!

I wasn’t a fan of that type of story when I first started reading stories on Lit 10 years ago. Over the years, I’ve come to appreciate them more simply because of the “fantasy” side of the story. Most of my stories tend to be rooted in the real world drawing heavily off human emotion.
🌹Kant👠👠👠

My all-time favorite story is "Next Door Bride" by Gingerfredman. Google it. It is the story of a boy who is engaged to the older man next door when he turns 18. Reluctantly at first.....So hot :devil:

Just want to take a minute to connect with those out there on this thread who love TG/TV/CD stories and let you all know I appreciate your interest in those stories. From a writer’s stand point, it means a lot to me. I also want to let everyone know that the new chapter of “Best Friends Forever” is posted and available to read as the friendship begins to evolve into something more. 🌹Kant👠👠👠

Just want to take a minute to connect with those out there on this thread who love TG/TV/CD stories and let you all know I appreciate your interest in those stories. From a writer’s stand point, it means a lot to me. I also want to let everyone know that the new chapter of “Best Friends Forever” is posted and available to read as the friendship begins to evolve into something more. 🌹Kant👠👠👠

very hot

I wasn’t sure the new chapter would go over well with readers, but it was a necessary chapter to move the storyline along and show the “shift” that’s taking place between friends. Thanks for the read
🌹Kant👠👠👠

Thanks for posting I enjoyed it.

I enjoy the seduction stories for this subject.

Chapter 5 of “Best Friends Forever” will delve into aspects of seduction for my latest storyline.🌹I love writing and using seduction in some of my stories. I don’t it a lot because it can get repetitive and old quick.

Another chapter that draws you in further.

Thanks!

for sure....

I love reading the transexual/cross dresser stories, I imagine that I am the bottom in most stories, would love to meet any of the two IRL just to sit and chat and see where things go. hehehe

Read the first 4 chapters Kant. Very nicely done. Really looking forward to chapter 5.

I've written some TG erotica (much different than yours). You can get to it from the link in my signature.

I find myself drawn to the futa stories. Often those where the innocent is nonconsent...until its happening.

Read the first 4 chapters Kant. Very nicely done. Really looking forward to chapter 5.

I've written some TG erotica (much different than yours). You can get to it from the link in my signature.

Your stories rate a lot higher than mine. I wish mine were more popular among readers, but it’s probably because I keep my TS/CD stories rooted in reality, drawn from my real world experiences. I will start work on chapter 5 in a couple of weeks. Since I’m taking a mental break, I have a bit of time to read a couple of stories. I may checkout some of your stories you’ve written.
🌹Kant👠👠👠

I love reading the transexual/cross dresser stories, I imagine that I am the bottom in most stories, would love to meet any of the two IRL just to sit and chat and see where things go. hehehe

When I stated out reading stories on Lit ten years ago, that’s all I did was imagine I was the T-girl in the stories I read. Then, I started writing stories from my real world experiences🌹

Hey, you’ll be happy to know Chapter 5 of “Best Friends Forever” is posted ready to read🌹Kant👠👠👠

Hey, you’ll be happy to know Chapter 5 of “Best Friends Forever” is posted ready to read🌹Kant👠👠👠

I'm certainly happy!

The descriptions of the emotions are so authentic. It must have been hard to expose yourself that way, but the results are enthralling.

I'm certainly happy!

The descriptions of the emotions are so authentic. It must have been hard to expose yourself that way, but the results are enthralling.

You captured in a couple of sentences exactly what I was looking to achieve with the new chapter. I did put myself out there without thinking of the consequences. I’m just lucky the things I wrote in my diary that Brian read had an impact on him. 🌹By the way, thanks for the comment on my new chapter
💋Kant👠👠👠

Back