Anyone love Asians as much as I do??

Najesta

Really Really Experienced
There's just something about that mocha colored skin, black hair, and gorgeous almond eyes that gets my motor running.

Asians -- women.... yes!

There's just something about that mocha colored skin, black hair, and gorgeous almond eyes that gets my motor running.

I have always wanted to have sex with an Asian lady. They are lovely, petite and slender.

Once of these days hopefully - its on my bucket list.

I think many Asian gals are gorgeous! I also love big tits. But I have to say that some of the xxx Asian models who have super big tits look a bit odd to me. It just goes against the petite image I have in my head.

Lol...Yeah I've never been one much for Asian Women. There are a few That are beautiful. But it's the guys that have always drawn me in. I love them all, but have a special soft spot for the rounder ones.

Lol...Yeah I've never been one much for Asian Women. There are a few That are beautiful. But it's the guys that have always drawn me in. I love them all, but have a special soft spot for the rounder ones.

Although looking online I have to say...some Asian women who are on the cubby side are pretty damn nice too.

Love Asian women! I lived/worked in Korea for several months and fell in love on a daily basis walking the streets of Seoul!

wtf?

I have always wanted to have sex with an Asian lady. They are lovely, petite and slender.

Once of these days hopefully - its on my bucket list.

Its on your bucket list? Asian women are people not belt notches.
Who says they're going to want to fuck you?

I love Asian women with perky breast and they are small women and have very tight pussies.

Of course not all Asians are beautiful or attractive. But I like Asian beauty and many Asian characteristics. For example, I like the small eyelashes on some Asians. Yet, some Asians want to look like Westerns and they alter their looks to wear long eyelashes, again, as an example. That seems so unnecessary to me.

Love Asian women! I lived/worked in Korea for several months and fell in love on a daily basis walking the streets of Seoul!

My ex mother in law was from Seoul...she was beautiful... Both at an older age and in picks from when she was younger. She could've been a model.

I can see where being thought of the same way gets annoying. Its like the stereotype that all short woman are skinny skinny. They find out that's not the case when they meet me...

I can see where being thought of the same way gets annoying. Its like the stereotype that all short woman are skinny skinny. They find out that's not the case when they meet me...

As if being short and not skinny is a bad thing? ;)

Of course not all Asians are beautiful or attractive. But I like Asian beauty and many Asian characteristics. For example, I like the small eyelashes on some Asians. Yet, some Asians want to look like Westerns and they alter their looks to wear long eyelashes, again, as an example. That seems so unnecessary to me.

I agree, I love Asian beauty like you said. But I also love my own curves and looks. I wouldn't want to alter them to look like something else. I don't understand why they do that...but oh well to each their own I guess.

I will say too I love Asian men with tattoos. It is so incredibly sexy. :D

I will say too I love Asian men with tattoos. It is so incredibly sexy. :D

And speaking of tattoos there was another thread where a gorgeous Asian women with dreads was getting inked...all I have to say is WOW was she beautiful. Her dreads were done great, her eyes were pretty, and her tattoos were really nice. I loved her sexy confidence. ;)

They certainly have an exotic quality that's unique. All things being equal, I prefer southeast Asians, i.e. Thai, Malay, Indonesian, Filipina, and Indian we're counting the subcontinent. Nice and tan in other words, or darker.

I love Asians, Particularly all my family hahaha. Although I have to say maybe the fact that I'm only 1/4 Japanese is why I'm anything but petite haha

I love Asian women - but then I love all women. I don't usually prefer one race over the other, but there are times when I feel a physical need for a black woman or an Asian woman and I'm rather anxious until I satisfy that need.

I met a gorgeous Chinese stripper in Washington, DC a couple of years ago. She was taller than average, with a perfect body. Her breasts weren't all natural, but they were exquisite. And she loved anal sex.

I also love Asian ladyboys. I've been to Thailand several times to satisfy that particular craving.

Back