Desperate Twins (closed)

RawDog33

Literotica Guru
Joined
Feb 8, 2018
Posts
1,791
It had been a rough couple of months since our parents died in a terrible car wreck. I tried not to think about that night we got the news. What was worse was what came after. There was no life insurance policy, no lifeline for us, no safety net. No extended family to reach out to. Since me and my twin sister were both 18, we were suddenly competely on our own. Our college plans were dashed. The bank foreclosed on the family home, as we had no way to keep up with the mortgage. We both found shitty minimum wage jobs, and we found a little studio apartment to live in, and still we struggled just to get by. Every penny was pretty much accounted for.

“Hey Anna,” I said as I walked into our little studio and saw her at the kitchenette, fixing us up yet another box of mac n cheese. I had just got done with my shift at the coffee shoppe. As usual, I smelled like coffee. I tossed a bag of ground coffee (free, from the shoppe) on the counter.

“How was your day?” I asked as I sat down on the old sofa and kicked off my shoes and peeled off my socks, tossing them in the overflowing laundry bin. We were waiting for payday to go do the laundry.
 
I had two jobs. My mornings were spent working the morning rush in a diner on Main, and evening shifts at the local theatre. The diner was more of a dive than anything, but the food was good and it had been family owned for decades, therefore building a local following. The manager was a creep but the tips were too good lose out on, so even though most of my working day was spent fending him off, the diner ended up being the job that paid most of the our bills. The theatre wasn't too bad - all around it was a decent job but it just didn't cut it and so most days I resembled the dead walking as I did my part to help out.

I offered him a smile as I scoop the mac n'cheese into two bowls and drop one in front of Tommy before plopping onto the other end of the ratty old sofa with my bowl in my lap. It was falling apart but one of their neighbours had graciously donated it to us instead of tossing it out on the curb when they bought a new one. "The diner was fine. I swear Mike is such a creeper! I would quit if we didn't need the money so bad!"
 
It really ground my gears that Mike was creeping on my sister all the time, but there wasn’t a damn thing I could do about it. I sighed and dug into the mac n cheese. I flipped open my laptop; it was probably the one nice thing we had, and it had been a birthday gift from our parents, ostensibly so I could take it off to college for schoolwork.

“There’s gotta be something we can do,” I mused. “I put in a bunch of applications last week but haven’t heard anything back.”

I glanced over at my sister. She deserved better than this, that was for sure.
 
I shrugged listlessly. "If I was a bit older I could get a job in one of the local bars but that's a ways off yet. I could get a fake ID, but..." It was something I had thought of before, but it was only a dream. Even though I was pretty busty and that had earned me a pass in other areas, I knew I had a baby face and would be singled out and eliminated from the running for most jobs because of it.

"I can handle Mike. Sure, it would be nice not to have to... Maybe I could find a sugar daddy," I teased.
 
“I doubt a sugar daddy would help me out,” I said with a little chuckle. “Maybe a sugar mama though...” The thought was just silly. There was no way I was going to find a wealthy older woman who just wanted to screw and give me money. Besides, every girl I dated in high school I had managed to scare off, and I still had no idea why!

I looked over at my twin again. It was hard to tell we were twins unless you really took a good close look at our faces. She was short, I was tall. She was curvy, and I didn’t put on fat no matter what I ate. She was quite busty, a thought I did my best to ignore, but it was hard when we lived in such close quarters.

“You could have a bunch of sugar daddies online if you were a camgirl,” I tossed out with a laugh. If I knew anything about my sister, there was no way she would even consider such a thing. Especially given our living arrangements! She slept on the only bed that would fit in our tiny apartment, and I was right next to her on the couch!
 
I knew he was joking. There was no way my brother would ever let me strip for strange men on the internet! Normally, I wouldn't even consider it and he knew it. Although I knew I had a fairly attractive body, I was pretty picky about who I let see it. I'd only ever had one boyfriend; I didn't think Tommy knew about it, but he was the one I'd given my virginity to. Since then, there had been only one other boy and we hadn't ever went all the way.

Still, funds were tight. It would pretty easy money for only a little bit of work. I'm sure there were lots of old pervs out there willing to pay a young pretty girl like me to do naughty things on camera. The only issue would be where to film!

Laughing it off and shoving at his shoulder, I stood and took my empty bowl to the sink before announcing that I was going to climb in the shower and maybe head to bed.
 
She laughed it off, like I did, giving me a playful shove before heading for the shower. I needed one too, but was more than happy to let her go first. I finished my bowl as she walked off, and I put it in the sink.

As I stood there washing the dishes, my mind wandered back to the camgirl thing. I had to wonder, just how much money could she make doing that? Would it be easy? What all would be involved?

Curiosity was getting the better of me. I finished with the dishes quickly and went back to my laptop. I started researching...
 
I ponder the suggestion as I stand combing out my hair in the mirror. I'm pretty in the traditional sense of the word, but my face is cute, babyish softness tempered by the curves of my hips and swells of my ass and breasts. I might carry a bit of extra weight on my tummy and thighs, but there are men who enjoy that sort of thing. I'm sure if I could find the target audience I could make a killing doing it.

Normally it's something I would refuse to do outright - selling my body. Because that's exactly what it is, only it's to men on the internet that can't touch me. That part is a comfort - knowing I won't be pawed at or touched in ways I don't want. But I know we're going to struggle to make rent this month, and it seems like our only option. Otherwise, I don't know what we're going to do.

Dressing in a pair of shorts and worn t-shirt, I meander out into the main room of the apartment. Tommy is propped against the arm of the couch with his laptop looking pretty intent on the screen. I can't see what he's looking at, but I do lean over and his forehead as I tell him I'm going to bed and that he can have the shower before tucking myself into bed.
 
I was learning a lot, and quickly. My googling skills weren’t half bad, after all. There was a lot that went into to being a camgirl. It wasn’t just getting in a video chatroom and exposing yourself for guys... apparently models needed to aggressively market themselves on certain social media platforms to really get enough of a following to make a decent living at it.

I shuddered at the thought of my sister exposing herself online. At the same time, it was strangely arousing. I consumed plenty of porn, being a virile young man, and I frequently saw ads for camgirls but I never clicked on them. One of those clicks could lead to my sister.

Living in such tight confines, and being twins, we were well attuned to each other’s bodies, simply from regularly having to move around each other. There had been plenty of times that her large breasts had accidentally rubbed against me, or her hips. I knew there were men out there that appreciated a young woman blessed with such curves.

She came out of the bathroom dressed for bed, and offered me the shower. I needed it, that was for sure. I left my laptop open on the sofa and headed to get cleaned up.
 
It was almost impossible for me to fall asleep. I laid there listening to the sound of the shower running in the otherwise quiet apartment before heaving a sigh and reaching for Tommy's laptop. It was his, but it was also ours. He'd never turn down my usage of it, and although he might complain about me booting him out of his email or facebook, it was all good natured ribbing.

Sitting it down on the bed beside me, my mouth dropped open as I realized what he was looking at. Tommy was doing research on camming - Tommy was doing research on selling his sister's body on the internet like he was actually considering it! Stupefied, I placed the laptop back where I retrieved it from and fell back to stare at the ceiling. Needless to say, I didn't get much sleep that night.
 
I cleaned up quickly, scrubbing the coffee away until tomorrow. I had the opening shift, so I would be waking up around 4AM to make it to the shoppe on time. I came out of the bathroom wearing gym shorts and an old tee shirt and laid myself down on the sofa, closing my laptop when I did.

“Goodnight, Anna,” I said, and tried to get some shut-eye. My mind kept going back to the camgirl thing. It was absurd. I mean, where would I go while she was on cam? I couldn’t just sit in here and watch! That would be way too weird. But in such a small apartment, there would be no escaping it.

I could tell Anna was having a hard time getting to sleep as well. I reached out to her, placing my hand on her shoulder.
 
My mind was moving a mile a minute and I couldn’t seem to settle. I could feel exhaustion creeping into the corners of my eyes and tugging them shut but I still couldn’t manage to actually fall asleep. I kept going back to all the positives of this cam girl thing, and despite my best efforts, I couldn’t get it out of my mind. That was made more difficult now that I knew he was thinking about it too.

His touch in the darkness of the apartment startled me, but I relaxed under his hand and turned my face too look over in that direction. “Hmm?” I mumbled sleepily. “You can’t fall asleep either?”
 
I nodded in agreement, though I was exhausted, my brain was on overdrive. I had never really thought much about my sister’s masturbation habits; I assumed she did, but we were both pretty discreet when it came to it.

“That camgirl thing was just a joke, right?” I ventured, not sure what to make of it all and curious as to what her thoughts on the matter were.
 
"Yeah, of course it was! Wasn't it?" I murmured, rolling to face him. "It would be good money, though, maybe even enough for me to quit at the dinner," I stated quietly. "I'd just need to find the right niche but I'm sure there'd be guys who would pay for that kind of thing. I think it'd be okay; I'd be safe here at home and wouldn't have to worry about any old perverts groping at me - everything is perfectly controlled," I burst out, indicating that I had, indeed, been thinking about.

"But what would you do on those nights? It's not like you've got anywhere you could go hang out for a few hours. How often would I have to do this?" I question. "Besides all that, I really don't know if I can make myself do it, Tommy. I'm pretty shy. What if I froze up on camera?"
 
“I don’t really know...” I mumbled, rolling onto my side on the sofa to face her. She had obviously been thinking about it as much as I had!

“I mean, it’s kind of a crazy thing to do, right?” I wondered out loud. It sounded like she wanted to try it, at least.
 
"It's definitely crazy," she agreed. "But we're struggling to pay rent, Tommy. I think we need to do something. If this is what I have to do, then I'm just going to have to suck it up and do it. I know it's not something that I'm really psyched about but I missed that shift a few weeks ago when even Mike could see I was too sick to be a work. It's really going to hurt us - every dollar counts. Maybe this will work and maybe it won't but I think I have to try," she said, watching his face to see if he felt the same way she did.
 
She was right, of course. As usual. Anna was always right. I sighed and nodded. “You’re right,” I said. “What’s the harm in trying?”

“I mean, I guess you can do it while I’m at work? I should be home around three I think. I can go read a book in the park or something if you need more time or privacy or whatever...”

I wasn’t really keen on being stuck out of our apartment, but what was I going to do? Watch my sister? The thought caused a rather uncomfortable erection to happen for me, uncomfortable both emotionally and physically!
 
I nod, biting my lip. "Yeah, that could work I guess. I'm not sure that having you around would be a good idea. You'll have to help me set up the account and the camera, though," I tell him.

Tommy's always been the technical guy, able to fix any issues at the drop of a hat. I have no blessed clue when it comes to stuff like that, relying on my brother for help. Because neither of us could sleep, we spent the next hour curled next to each other on the couch setting up the account, but he left me to fill in the general information section by myself so that viewers could get an idea of what the channel would be about. I hesitated at that part, not really sure what I would or wouldn't be willing to do on camera, eventually just putting in a little bit about myself and my sexual likes, but not making any promises to the extent of content I would deliver.

We settled on shows on Monday and Friday afternoons just after I was set to come home from work because it gave me enough time to shower and get ready but also meant that Tommy would still be at work. We left the option open for an extra show per week as we figured it would be best to wait and see if the money we made was even worth it before agreeing.

I selected a selfie to post on the main site as my profile thumbnail, knowing that it would be something I most likely changed later. The camera was looking down on my face as I blew a playful kiss at the camera with just a hint of cleavage showing. My nose down to my waist was visible in the frame. Satisfied, we reviewed everything together to make sure I was ready to go, with him brushing only briefly over my interests until he gave me the green light and we submitted it.

Blowing out a deep breath, I turned to look at him. "I guess there's no going back now," I whispered anxiously. "What if this doesn't work, Tommy? What if no one watches me?"
 
It was all so surreal, setting everything up on the cam site for my sister. Watching her take the selfie was strangely arousing as well. It was getting late when she asked what we would do if no one watched.

“Guys will watch. And give you money,” he assured her. “I mean, if I wasn’t broke as fuck, and, uh, your brother, I’d watch you. You’re fucking hot, Anna.”

I blushed a bit as soon as I realized what I said, and rolled away from her to move back to my bed on the sofa.
 
Tommy's words ignited a flare of red on my cheeks. There was no way my own brother just said what I think he said! Granted, Tommy was attractive and it wasn't exactly a secret with the parade of girlfriends he had, but I'd never thought of him that way. Sometimes I could hear him the bathroom shower "doing his business" but had never thought much of it and always put my headphones in to watch something on the laptop during those moments. It made me wonder - had he ever heard me?

Sleep came in fits but I woke up feeling completely unrested. I went through work at the diner half in a daze, but I'd been working there so long it was as easy as breathing and I could probably do it in my sleep. The closer the clock ticked to the end of my shift, the more nervous I became.

Tommy had made sure the camera was in perfect working order this morning before he left and explained to me exactly how to run everything, but he'd had to explain it a few times because I was too anxious and kept missing some of his words. When I finally got home, the laptop was sitting innocently on the coffee table staring me down - since we were too broke to actually afford a camera, we would have to settle for the webcam. The good news was that it did have a built in microphone.

I showered and shaved (everything, yes) and rubbed lotion from my forehead to my toes in preparation, checking every angle in the mirror for imperfections as I stood there naked. I wanted everything everything to be perfect - I had to do a good job. I couldn't let Tommy down.

Just before the show, I made up the sheets on my bed and pushed the couch out of the way to against the wall to set up the shots exactly how I wanted them. It was time consuming, but I finally got everything set up to my satisfaction. Because it was a live show, recording was a little more difficult.

There wasn't many viewers, so even though I was still nervous, I found the pressure of actually performing wasn't too bad. What I did find difficult was reading and responding to comments while attempting to touch and play with my naked body. It was easy enough when I was slowly stripping off my clothes (a little red t-shirt I'd gotten several years ago from dance that was way too small now, stretching across my breasts til it looked like the seams would burst and a tiny pair of jean shorts over a lacy black bra and panty set - the only one I had that matched), but once I attempted to play with my nipples or slide a hand a little lower, my ability to multitask flew out the window.

I found I was always having to re-adjust my body in the frame or the screen of the laptop - I didn't like the way the angle looked in the tiny little square that showed me exactly what the camera was seeing. I didn't venture too far, only teasing and working myself up to one orgasm with my thighs mostly closed, only a tiny peek of my pink pussy available for the audience, but by the time the 45 minute show was over I was surprised by the amount of compliments and praise that I had received reading back through the comments. Some said it was obvious that it was my first time and offered suggestions on how to improve. One mentioned to get someone to help me film - a cameraman could relieve the frustration of all those terrible angles and need to reposition, and to buy a better camera, but I didn't know who I possibly get to help me.

Tommy found me redressed and settled on the couch with my feet tucked underneath me reading through everything and thinking about how well the session had gone when he got home from work.
 
My day at the coffee shoppe was a busy one, as usual, and for once I was grateful for it, as it kept my mind from wandering back to those sexual thoughts I kept having about my twin sister.

The knowing was the hard part. Knowing that at some point after she got off work, alone in our apartment, she would get on cam and strip and cum for money online. What made it worse was the desire to want to know more.

I hurried home right after my shift ended, pedaling my mountain bike quite a bit harder than my usual leisurely pace. I was sweating a bit when I finally got to the apartment complex and locked my bike up.

I headed up the stairs and was finally home, and opened the door to find Anna curled up in front of the laptop. Knowing that she had recently orgasmed altered my perception of her in a strange way. I had never really viewed my sister in a sexual light at all. Now, I couldn’t escape it.

“Hey!” I said, closing the door behind me. “How’d it go?”
 
I shrug. "It went okay but not like I had hoped. People seemed to like it, but it was hard by myself," I reply, still reading through the comments. Lots of people are offering words of advice. "This one guy says I need a cameraman, but I have no clue who I could get to do that - no way do I want someone random person in the room with me while I'm touching myself!" I exclaim, before I realize that saying that out loud to my brother sounds weird.

"Sorry, I just don't know how I can make this better."
 
Her explanation of everything definitely gave me pause, and I sat down on the sofa and looked at her.

“Well, umm, I mean, I helped you get it all set up. Maybe I can help with some other stuff too. I don’t know if you really want your own brother necessarily holding the camera, but there’s got be some way I can help make this work.”

I paused, thinking. I wasn’t even sure if I could really do it. “I mean, unless you want me to hold the camera...”
 
The thought sent chills down my spine. Imagining my own brother watching me sinful things to my body, taking pictures of me, never being more than a few feet away... Tommy had seen me naked before but it had been a while - living in tight quarters like this it's bound to happen; him needing the bathroom before I was done, walking in on each other accidentally in the shower.

Just last week I had been showering for work early in the morning when I heard the door open and his feet drag across the floor. Of course the curtain was closed and he couldn't see anything, but he proceeded to do his business ad brush his teeth all while I was just a few short feet away naked. We were used to that kind of thing; but this was a large step up into new territory, even for us.

I don't know who else I could ask, though, let alone who I could trust more. Tommy only had my best interests at heart and even though it would be weird, he'd try to make me as comfortable as he could. Maybe it would even help; having him there in case there was a technical issue or something similar. It would solve her issues with bad angles, but it would make a whole other set of problems.

"I mean, I just don't know, Tommy. That's weird. It's weird thinking about you watching me, but I do know I need the help. I just don't know what to do!"
 
I nodded in agreement. “It is weird, you’re right,” I said. “I mean, really, we probably shouldn’t be doing this at all, there’s gotta be a better way we can make some money, right?”

Just then, a little bell dinged on the camsite; even though she wasn’t live on cam, she was still logged on. She had just received a message from a fan, apparently.

Hey, if you’re still around, I’d love to get a private show with you right about now, $3/minute right? the message read.

From where I was sitting, I could see it all clearly. I glanced up at Anna.

“Uhh, I can go take a walk or something...” I offered.
 
Back
Top