Does anybody remember lil 'ol me?

Here's a late Christmas present for you all!
 

Attachments

  • picture064.jpg
    picture064.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 1,450
  • picture068.jpg
    picture068.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 1,403
  • picture069.jpg
    picture069.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 1,497
new sweater....new bra....same sexy woman. Hmm add some stockings and my Christmas is complete
 
Hello everyone, thank you for the lovely comments! :)
Did y'all miss me yesterday? :rolleyes:
By popular demand I decided to do some photos from a different view.
On a barely related note I am in the middle of Jane Eyre and today opened up the book to start reading and the first sentence at the start of the page was "As to mouth..." and I immediately started to giggle. I figure if there is anyone else in the world who finds this entertaining that person would probably be here. lol
But I doubt any of you are here to listen to me try to be funny ;)

Have to say you have an absolutely incredible ass from what I can see of it :rolleyes:
 
I don't appreciate your editing.

Nor the bra.

:)

Why you trying to make me appreciate Christmas?
 
that was the best thing I got for christmas by far. Such lovely skin, that would need to be rubbed. I could go on and on, but I'll probably explode before I do, lol
 
That is a very delicious Christmas present. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and HAPPY NEW YEAR gorgeous! Enjoy 2014, maybe come out west... ;)
 
Stumbled upon your thread then stumbled again stunning body:heart: going to have to look through every pic on here:D btw love that Christmas present open immediately ;)
 
Who does this girl think she is? Showing up unannounced, dumping pics and leaving?
Y'all can agree on my punishment and get back to me ;)
 

Attachments

  • picture070.jpg
    picture070.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 1,083
  • picture071.jpg
    picture071.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 1,089
  • picture079.jpg
    picture079.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 2,288
You are simply gorgeous, nothing much more need be said in the risk of mumbling into sweet nothings.
I enjoy the joy more so than anything that you seem to display in your photos, very lovely.

I could use some sweet nothings every once in a while...
 
Who does this girl think she is? Showing up unannounced, dumping pics and leaving?
Y'all can agree on my punishment and get back to me ;)

That's quite alright - I am thoroughly enjoying your beautiful body. Please do it any time. I do have a number of punishments in mind, though...


xxx
Tyler
 
Wow, you are stunning and that smile is intoxicating!! More of Lil' Ole You!!
 
Who does this girl think she is? Showing up unannounced, dumping pics and leaving?
Y'all can agree on my punishment and get back to me ;)

The first picture is just begging for a nice hard spanking... but the last picture cries out for nipple clamps...

Beautiful lady, you can drop by unannounced anytime, just stay awhile! :devil::kiss:
 
Hello gorgeous Kat, welcome back for the moment. You are still looking sexy and stunning as always. Love those poka dot panties you are wearing.

Clearly we need to sit down and have a long chat about your punishment and then we can get started. ;)

Miss ya sexy.
 
Please present yourself to a disciplinary committee of One which will evaluate how best your errant behavior is to be corrected. IF it can tear its eyes away from your lusciousness.
 
Last edited:
attachment.php


Been awhile since we've been graces with a "smile & boob" signature shot.
Mmm delicious as usual.


Looks like you moved, shacking up with someone now?
 
This is my first time visiting your thread and I'm glad I found it. :eek:
 
attachment.php


Been awhile since we've been graces with a "smile & boob" signature shot.
Mmm delicious as usual.


Looks like you moved, shacking up with someone now?

Hahaha, I guess that might be my signature...
I have indeed moved. Good eye, for noticing that haha.
Occasional shacking involved ;)
 
Back
Top