Public Impregnation

th14804

Virgin
Joined
Nov 29, 2007
Posts
4
I know it's not much to go on, but it might be a start for someone with a bit more imagination and writing experience than I.

Recently I've been looking for stories regarding someone being impregnated/bred in front of a group such as at a party or outside in a public area where people can see or watch. Maybe have someone being bred while millions are able to watch it on a live stream sort of thing.

Generally, I just wanted to see what someone can do with the public impregnation theme and see where it leads.
 
Public fucking is easy; impregnation, not so much so. How can we tell that sperm have joined ova? Let's specify that all males involved have passed sperm-mobility tests and all females are ovulating -- maybe they've been kept in a dormitory long enough that their periods synchronize.

Now we can have something like a Unification Church ('Moonies') mass marriage, but as a mass copulation fest. Hundreds of beds are arrayed in an auditorium. Hundreds of naked couple assume the position and chug away. Teams of videographers wander through the sweaty couplings recording the action.

Postscript, nine months later: the church's maternity hospital reports a record abundance of births. Cameras reveal all the happy faces. Is this a great recruitment tool?
 
Do we have to be certain

Do we have to be certain they're being impregnated? The protagonists can talk about impregnation and just fuck publicly and maybe achieve their aim. And then just keep fucking publicly until it happens. James Deen does some great public fucking work - not sure any of it's about impregnation, but James's public fucking and humiliation style with an impregnation angle works for me. A lot of his is group work - maybe that is an interesting impregnation angle - publicly fucked by a group of guys but which one is the impregnator?
 
Public fucking is easy; impregnation, not so much so. How can we tell that sperm have joined ova? Let's specify that all males involved have passed sperm-mobility tests and all females are ovulating -- maybe they've been kept in a dormitory long enough that their periods synchronize.

Now we can have something like a Unification Church ('Moonies') mass marriage, but as a mass copulation fest. Hundreds of beds are arrayed in an auditorium. Hundreds of naked couple assume the position and chug away. Teams of videographers wander through the sweaty couplings recording the action.

Postscript, nine months later: the church's maternity hospital reports a record abundance of births. Cameras reveal all the happy faces. Is this a great recruitment tool?

can't we just hypothesize that someone invented an instant impregnation test? And that if the test is negative, the woman has to try again with another partner?
 
Maybe you can make impregnation porn a thing.

Girls enter a porno set to be videotaped while she's being rammed in the pussy. She can choose to bring her boyfriend/husband to do the job or ask for a hung male pornstar. If she brings someone with her, then he has to sign an agreement whether he's willing to pay for child support or not, but if she chooses someone on the set, she's on her own with that.

Of course it will be on the market, but she gets to keep a copy of the moment when her little precious entered this world.
 
Last edited:
I sort of did a story like this, but it was not the sole intent of the story.

In my story, set in 1600's in Ireland, a woman was hauled before a Duke because she was found eating one of the nobleman's rabbits. She made the statement that it was because her husband was ill and they had no food, but the Duke saw how pretty she was and demanded that she step before him in complete nudity. She cited that she was married and that she couldn't. For that the guard stripped of her clothing before the Duke and the rest of the court then sentenced to the Rack in the Dungeon.

In the Dungeon where the Duke meets with her alone he finds out that she saw him in her youth as he came through her village by horse back, but was betrothed to her husband. Even now it would be against her vows to stand naked before another man, but seeing the gleam in the Duke's eye, knew she would be stripped of her clothing, thus letting him see her, but her vows remained intact. A calculated move.

For that, the man and her have sex, a "punishment" of sorts, though she really wants it as her husband has been cruel to her over the years, squandering her family's money on drunkenness, and whipping her for minor infractions.

Not wanting this beautiful matron to be in his dungeon, he comes up with a punishment more fitting, for her to be in the castle for a week with absolutely no clothing. Of course she does not really mind, but no one is the wiser.

At a diner he notes her reserve on eating at his table and chides her for it, swearing to teach her the "lesson of the forest". The next day she is ridden nude on horseback, outside the castle to the forest where she must pick out her cane and take a hard lashing, of course now in love, being something she wants as much as he wants to give. Then the two make passionate love. Strapped back on horseback with her bruised bottom availed for the townspeople to see, everyone thinks the matron has been broken.

So the next night at the diner table no one blames the matron when the Duke bodes her to dip beneath the table and feast. From the sounds, everyone knows she is giving the duke oral pleasure, but knowing what she endured in the forest, no one can blame her for doing so. Later, for being so willing, the Duke grants her the oral pleasure of another woman upon her.

At the end of the week no one is sure what will happen, but the Duke surprises everyone, bidding the matron to come forward to his court, giving her nothing but a white veil. He then informs her that her sick husband has died, but she suspects it was really at the hand of the Duke, but despises her husband enough to remain mum. The veil however is her wedding dress of sorts, and with a Cardinal beside him, marries the now widow. Even more surprising he consummates their marriage before everyone which ends up being the start of the next generation as he impregnates her at that time.
 
Back
Top