Here, I am king (open to one woman)

guyloveshotstories

Literotica Guru
Joined
Feb 15, 2012
Posts
6,552
Leader Jas Lager
Age 29
Height 5'11
Physical description: http://www.rockscardesigns.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/Scars-male-model.jpg

The world has gone to hell. A great war swept through and followed by a series of devestating incidents including the use of biological and chemical weapons that make every source of clean water worth more than all of the gold in the world. I was fortunate enough to come across a water spring and started to build a fort around it. Other began to come to me and joined up in helping to build up a large, stronger fort. The water was clean compared to the rest of the surrounding countryside and we started to get people coming from hundreds of miles wanting to get some water. We would openly trade with them, getting canned foods and animals for a gallon of water. We kept it open so that people would come in and people might join us and it kept hostilities low.

As we kept the trade going we were able to build a larger fort with stronger defenses as we knew that this was a virtual gold mine. The walls were twenty feet tall and three feet thick of red brick and we were able to trade for iron ore to forge cannons and then we were able to get muzzle loading rifles and muskets. These were more suitable than semi-and-full automatic weapons as they ate through precious ammunition quickly.

I was leader, I was 'king' of this place. I called this place 'Fort Solace' a place that would be a safe haven for those that would seek it. The spring sat in the middle of the pentagon shaped fort, we had my place, a barracks for our militia, a hospital, a kitchen to serve the militia, a powder magazine, and armory. Most of the other people made their homes outside and started to till the earth, planting sunflowers to help clean the ground and the air.

Then, the enemy came.

His name was Oscar Holeman, a big man that some say came from the mountains. He was huge, over six and a half feet tall and weighing over three hundred pounds. He had heard about our water spring and wanted it. He didn't want some of it to trade, he wanted the spring. At first, it started out civil. He brought in his daughter to try and woo me, but I didn't fall for it and then it came to heavy bartering, he wanted to trade several female hostages for the water, and I still refused, then he wanted all out war. Right now it's the second day of the siege and going up the red brick embattlements I look upon his camp and could see his large tent sitting on the hill and flying from a large, wood flagstaff was the black flag showing no surrender, only death.

PM if you're interested or have questions and we can go over the details. This is an open ended thread, I don't have an ending in mind, but I don't do rape, incest, scat, or other sick stuff.
 
Last edited:
http://www.bing.com/images/search?q...A45441C8F1A34BCEAB5F3615D764&selectedIndex=71 ((I hope this works.))

Height rather short at just 5 feet 3 inches.
Build somewhat boyish
Age 19
Name Chenille or Nile

The big tent held Oscar's daughter Nile now captive by his own choosing and according to him because she failed at being a women once more.
There was a small chance one of the "Kings" men would have seen her being basically dragged by her hair into there this is what Nile hopped as her Father placed four armed guards on her, two inside and two outside.
As these guards where placed Nile realized the chances of escape where slim to none, and that screaming was also out for a rag and tape had been placed in and over her mouth.

((this one person I am going to play will be a one time or two time play person only and something I normally do not do but in this case I think it will work.))

Now inside that same tent rather stupidly another female had been placed. This female happened to be in labor and was in the process of delivering twin. Now for her there was no stopping the screams for she could not be muted as Nile had been and she also could not be moved from where she was now laying on the rugged floor.
Then again this female which very well would lead to the possible release and instant recapture of Nile from the other side was not due to give birth for another month or more and yet she was.
 
The enemy camp seemed to go on for miles, at least ten thousand, if not more, but our gaze fell upon the large tent of Oscar and the wind was carrying in the faint cry of a woman. It was hard not to look at the tent and just image what kind of sick things was going on inside that place. It was too much to bear and I went away and toured the rest of the embattlements. So far, the enemy has not tried to attack other than to get close enough for our sharpshooters to poke their eyes and starvation wasn't a problem as we had gardens inside as well as livestock and plenty of fodder and water and the people inside were content but scared knowing what was outside the walls and as leader I had to keep them focused with the task at hand and have them work to keep their mind off things.

Going up to one of the cannons and patting the muzzle my head turned towards the camp once again. A good shot with this would be able to knock down a good many with solid shot, a 20lb cannon ball, but didn't want to waste the powder on them. Time will come when they will attack and when they cross that open field to get to the fort, they will have to go through an empty 20 foot wide moat all the while being shot down by our muskets and cannon. They may get in, but we'll take a good number with us.
 
Now all attention turned to the birthing women in the tent with Nile giving her a chance of escape which she did.
Sliding unseen over to the other side Nile soon found herself dodging bullets and other projectiles as she ran for the only safe place she could see which happened to be right into the tent area owned by the "King" of whom she briefly meet a day or so ago.
Nile could only hope she would be safe in here as she made herself as small as possible and hide behind a stack of blankets trying her best not to breath very hard which was rather hard since she was still gasping for breath after the run she just made.
 
Last edited:
The enemy was stirring. There was firing and there was a lot of movement. They seemed to be looking for somone compared to engaging us. Turning to the bugler and had him start trumpeting 'to arms' and a rush began from us with people swarming out of the barracks with their muskets and mounting the parapets and taking their positions. The movement of the enemy continued, they were searching going through hay bales and through stacks of clothes, knocking over campfires and pots with men howling mad threatening people at the end of a blade. Whoever they were looking for must be important enough to warrant such scalding. The gate was closed, but it would be getting dark soon and I held the men at their positions and watched.
 
As night fell Nile braved moving for where she was hidden to steal some very good smelling food since she had not eaten in she really could not recall.

As she moved from the "kings" tent she would see two of her father's men. As she saw them they saw her and screamed out.
There she is. There is Oscar's daughter. Catch her.

As Nile heard and saw this she took off running not paying enough attention to where she was going she ran smack into one of the "kings" guards, one of the very guards she had been hiding from all day.

With little or no choice seen Nile would fall to her knees and begin to beg and plead in a soft voice, Please don't let those men get me. My father if I am returned will beat and starve me before locking me away once more. Please I will do anything not to return to Oscar. Please the "King" knows me we met just a day or so back. Please.
 
The man looked at her, such pitiful display with tears in her eyes and streaming down her cheeks. Behind her came Oscar's men, there was little time to react. Holding her by the arm and hoisting her to her feet he pointed and said, "Keep going and surrender yourself to the next guard you meet." Then turned as Oscar's men were still coming.

On the embattlements I could see what was happening as the sun was starting to fall. It wasn't good. Someone was running for their life, they stood out with their white hair in the darkening landscape, but hard to see a face. "Load!" I ordered as men opened their cartridge boxes, tore off the tips, and began to pour powder down the barrels then thumb the bullets and ram down them down. Oscar's men were still coming, holding clubs and other weapons as my men started to run back towards the gate. "Give them covering!" I shouted as the bang of musketry began. I went to the open gate waiting for my men as well as to see who this other person was that was causing so much trouble.
 
Running through the gates the white haired girl went screaming as she did.
I surrender. I surrender.
Now the "king" would if he saw her that is realize this was Oscar's daughter Nile.

Nile was terrified and covered in blood as she once more fell to a man's feet. Please I surrender.Please.

Nile would then simply collapse having not eaten or drank in over 48 hours, and having been on the run nearly 12 straight hours. Which yes was not that big of a deal but Nile was thanks to her Father, Oscar already a weakened creature.
 
Looking down at the girl, it all came back who it was. "Bring me a stretcher!" shouting. Two men came down to the white haired girl and lifted her upon the stretcher. Looking down, blood streaming from her body I ordered them to take her to the infirmary to have her searched and cared for then ordered everyone inside the fort and the gate closed. The men banged away with their muskets, but Oscar's men kept their distance as I followed the stretcher to the infirmary. A surgeon and a nurse were on hand to look at the girl, this escapee, and began washing her face and arms to find the wounds and start cleaning them.

"Who is this?" the surgeon asked as he wrapped his body in a white apron and a mask to cover his mouth and nose.

"Oscar's daughter" I replied standing at the foot of the table. Their eyes looked at me with concern. "She surrendered to us."

"Why?" the doctor asked, "Oscar won't take kindly to you having his daughter."

"He'll live...for awhile" I replied rather smartly.
 
As it would turn out Nile only had a few scraps on her body and one slightly more them minor wound on her arm where a bullet had grazed her arm. The rest of the blood on her body was either back spray from men being shot right by her as she ran or it was from her hiding under the dead body the few times she had to do so.
Really one of the more major things with Nile was the the fact that neither the Doctor or the Nurse thought Nile could hear anymore since she did not seem to respond to any sound, then again Nile was passed out cold.
 
Dressing her wounds the surgeon had Nile sit up in her seat, but despite him asking several questions, she didn't seem to respond. The nurse also tried as well, but that didn't seem to yield any information. "Is she deaf?" I asked them. Taking an octoscope and putting it to her left ear the surgeon look carefully and frowned, "Seems to have red ear drums. Perhaps from all of the firing," he replied. "Some rest and some hearing protection and it should calm down. If it doesn't, then we might have to do some more testing."

Biting my lower lip I continued to stand in front of the girl and nodded reassuringly then ask for a dry erase board. I didn't know any sign language and no one else in the fort did, so this would have to suffice. Using a black marker I wrote, "I remember you when you were in here before. Nile is your name, yes? I'm Jas Lager"
 
Nile would nod her head softly at the note written on the board by Jas, and then point to the board.
Having a board then handed to her she wrote back.
I remember you. Please don't send me back. A canon went off very near to me. I fear if I am returned even more damaged in my Father's eyes what will become of me.
Nile would then put the board down beside her as she did so Jas may have caught a slight wince of what appeared to be pain.
 
She was in pain in more ways than one. Going around to the right side of her bed and taking up the erase board and giving it another look and looked at the faces of the surgeon and the nurse around me and then wrote down, "I won't send you back. Where are you feeling pain? The surgeon and the nurse are here to help you. I give you my word that I won't send you back."

"Sir, are you sure that's wise?" the surgeon asked when he saw what I had written.

Nodding to him I said, "She's old enough to make her own choices in life" showing her what I had written.

"Oscar will not be pleased by this" the nurse replied.

"He's never happy" I replied.
 
Not picking up the board Nile simply pointed to her belly area and then to her month.
Once that was done she did pick up her board again to write.
Do you think I will ever hear again?
Fear would show in her eyes at what the response back maybe.
 
Taking the sign to her belly and mouth to mean that she's hungry as she took up the board, I read her question and replied, "The surgeon here is going to help you in every way he can" writing it on the board, "Hopefully it will heal with some time. We'll have some food for you in a minute," then turned to an aide and have him go to the kitchen to get some hot soap. Unlike Oscar's men, our food here was clean and nourishing compared to the moldy bread and maggoty meat. Writing on the board I asked, "Why did you run? We saw many people chasing you to here." Any father would go to the extreme for his daughter, but to have such brutes turning the place upside down, and she clearly scared and bloodied it had to be something serious.
 
Picking up the board before the soup Nile would write.

I ran because I do not want to become a slave to my Father, and because you rejected me he was in the beginning process of making me into one despite being his last remaining true daughter.
My only saving grace and escape was his slave of four years going into a rather early labor with what I believe to his eight to tenth child by her in those four years.

Nile then set the board down for a brief moment before picking it back up again.

I want children but on my own terms. I do not want to forced to have them as I would have been.

Tell me in all the time you have had eyes on my Father's camp now have you ever seen a lady of age that was not either great with child, carrying at least one new born often times two or more, or lastly was carrying one or more children who looked no older then two years old and was clearly again great with child. Have you?

With that Nile put the board fully down and picked up the bread and began to soak up the soup with it and in a matter of just a few minuets all the bread and soup was gone and Nile would feel herself getting sleepy again.
 
I stood there and thought about her question intently. We had our eye on his tent for a long time. We knew that nothing happened in the camp without Oscar's say so, and in that time I pictures a lot of women around the camp, but it was hard, at this distance, to gauge whether or not that if all of the women were with child, but there were...many. He was a sick man to be forcing women to bear children, that must have been that faint screaming we heard a while ago, before Nile broke free. It must have been a woman in labor.

Taking the board I wrote, "You're free to stay here as long as you wish. However, if you're going to stay then you have to follow our rules. Everyone here has to work at something, but you're excused from work until you think you can, or the surgeon has you cleared for work. Is there anything that you're good at that can help us?"
 
With board in hand Nile wrote.
I know how to.............
There would be along pause before she continued writing.
I know how to sing, or well I did but now I can not hear.

Another pause before writing again.
I am sure I would be good in the kitchen, and at tending people, animals, and plants. Also chopping wood, milking cows, and wrangling horses.
Are any of these things useful to you?
 
"Those will be helpful" I wrote back, "Meantime, get some rest until you're ready and then come see me and we'll get you to work. When your ears heal we would love to hear you sing. We haven't had a good singer around here in a long time," giving a smile and a firm nod, "I must go. We'll speak again when you're ready," leaving the board behind so she could communicate with everyone else I stepped out of the infirmary and into the warm sunlight. Putting on my hat to cover my head and strolling towards the gate my lieutenant greeted me with a look of concern, "Holding her here is dangerous. Oscar will know that we have his daughter and he'll go to any means to get her back."

"We didn't kidnap her" I pointed out, "She came to us in her own free will."

"Yes, sir, but that's not the point. In the eyes of Oscar, we kidnapped her and that's what he'll tell his army."

I knew of this, but wasn't concerned about Oscar's army at the moment. We were in a strong defense and so far they were keeping the enemy at bay.
 
((I hope you don't mind some time skips as I call them.))

It was around a week later and Nile despite still not being able to hear was going out of her mind so she decided to sneak away from the infirmary tent she had been being kept in.
Once outside a quick look around and Nile realized her Father's troops where looking to be bringing something rather large in. It looked like a double cannon and it was aimed right for the hospital tent area.

Running back inside Nile picked up the board and quickly wrote,
JAS NOW.

Nile would then wait for Jas to come, and as soon as he did Nile took him out the way she had snuck out no more then fifteen minuets ago and pointed to what now already showing to in fact be the double cannon Nile thought it to be.
 
Hustling outside with my rifle and kit to the wide eyed Nile she eagerly pointed from the main gate towards Oscar's tent. Going up the steps as quickly as possible I made it up there and looked to where she was pointing and saw the barrels of a twin cannon. "Well, that certainly changes things up" I responded as the order rippled through the fort for everyone to arms. Running out of the barracks with their weapons they mounted the parapets and looked on as the twin cannon was aiming for them then came a terrific bang followed by another. Throwing ourselves to the ground two large shells went over our heads and hit just outside the infirmary with a great cloud of dust and smoke.

"Fire back with the cannon!" I replied as the gunners went to their task. Patting Nile on the back I motioned for her to get out of this area, to some place safe.
 
Fear unmoving fear is what kicked into Nile as the cannons blew up the infirmary she had just been in. The fear however did not last long for before Jas or any of his men near by realized it Nile was flying not away from but towards the very area which was now nearly more then rubbeled ash.

Once there Nile began digging through and removing debry clearly trying to find something or as the case was someones.There had after all been at two people in the infirmary tent with her, the nurse, and the doctor.

Digging, digging, and more digging Nile finally did find the nurse first and then the doctor. Both where very badly hurt but both where still alive thanks in part to Nile finding them so quick.

This was the point Nile became glad for the men around for that adventure had left her once more feeling very weak and dizzy so that as the adrenalin left her body Nile found herself slipping to her knees but not out cold this time.
 
A couple of my men came down to help Nile move the surgeon and the nurse to the basement of the kitchen where the supplies were. As our cannons were being loaded for counter-battery fire the twin cannons were being moved back into place for a second salvo.

My second in command came running up and reported that Nile saved the surgeon and nurse from the aid station, but it was destroyed. "Have the casualties moved to the supply basement" I said, "Have Nile tend to them."

"I don't think she's qualified," he responded, but the weapon fire prompted him to cut his words short.

Beside me the cannons were being loaded with solid shot and were quickly aimed and fired back at the twin cannons. The booms were intense bangs that made the ear drums burst as they hurled their solid shot and shell over the tents and at one another. Taking a knee I watched the scene for a moment then went down the parapet to inspect the men and giving them a reassuring nod of confidence when another men fell down with shell fragments to his shoulders. "Have Nile come and take him to the new aid station" I said.
 
When finally Nile did show before Jas she looked rather worse for ware and again covered in blood, dirt and mud. She also looked as if she was about too fall where she stood.
Breathless she looked nonspeaking wondering what was now to happen to her after all she did not come when first called for she had been hiding from her Father's men after narrowly escaping being caught again, and so did not hear the call not that she would have heard it anyway for Nile was still barely hearing anything.
 
Men were calling, shouting towards her as Nile seemed dazed and confused. She stood out from the others because of her white hair. Cannons boomed again and again, the ear drums deafened and some men went temporarily deaf. All fire was directed towards the twin-cannon. Shells exploded all around it, but the damn thing seemed to be invulnerable to our fire despite what we threw at it. Looking over the walls through a set of binocular I could see Oscar himself standing behind the cannon directing the fire. It would be a shame if a cannon ball hit them.

My XO came to me and said that Nile was wandering around seemingly incoherent. "Bring her to me" I said and continued to direct the fire of the cannon beside me. Cotton was stuffed into my ears to lessen the effects of the blasts but my face and hands were warmed and slightly burned by the constant discharge of the cannon.
 
Back
Top