Education of a Princess

ThePhoenixMan

Writing Gigolo
Joined
Jul 27, 2007
Posts
1,762
{{OOC: This thread is closed for Alana_ and myself. Please enjoy! Feel free to PM us with comments and/or ideas! Thanks in advance for your interest!}}

Alibris stood upon the platform of the great spire that transcended the clouds, rising from the ground below. Those that walked and roamed the land below could never see the peak for it rose to the heavens. Only those that were priviledged could ever think of coming to where Alibris stood, waiting for the young princess' arrival. He knew nothing more of the young lady set to arrive, only that she was of royalty. Her past, her history, even her name were of no concern or importance to him, his purpose was to escort the arrival. Her pertinent information would be available to him upon her arrival.

Located on the isolated planet Adhara, "planet of the maidens," the Tower as it was simply known, was off limits and inaccessible from below. The only entrance was from above, where upon the platform, carrier ships would arrive by appointment. Those ships would cargo either supplies for the sustenance of those inside, or a fair young princess, coming to be educated. The only exit from the tower was via a teletransporter located at the belly of the massive structure, which was barely visible below the clouds which covered Adhara. A concentric series of hardened, smooth, shining pillars supported the structure. Heavily armed guards protected the facility, though such protection was never needed.

"G.A.S.E.P.," the Galexy Alliance for the Sexual Education for Princesses was created by a joint commission of planetary leaders concerned that the young heirs to the planets had garnered their knowledge of sexuality from either the lack of information, or the abundance of misinformation. Many royalty members found it difficult to discuss the "birds and the bees" to their offspring ever since the demise of earth, many of the youth unable to comprehend the allusions to sex and their sexuality. The high members of the council agreed to keep their princesses chaste and pure until the age of twenty-one years. At that point, they would be shipped to GASEP, on the planet Adhara, for the sole purpose of being educated properly on sex and sexuality.

The GASEP program was an ever changing series of sexual encounters designed to teach and acclimate the young ladies to what would be expected of them when they returned to assume the royalty of their parents. The program has been in place for nearly twenty decades now, and has evolved into an intricate matrix of encounters designed to adapt to each participant's ability and willingness to complete each task. There was no timetable for completion, nor was there any dismissal from the program. Once the program began, their was no end, other than complete graduation from the process.

Not every princess was aware of her fate when sent to Adhara, that information was only for their parents to decide. Many would arrive, not knowing why they were sent here, while just as many others were fully aware of what lay in store for them. Neither kind was any better prepared than the other, for as GASEP was designed, the program evolved per each person's successes and failures.

Alibris was one of a select few male members of the human race, chosen to work as "escorts" for the young ladies, guiding them from room to room of the great structure, helping them along their way, assisting as needed to answer questions as they could, and provide what services they could. He had been doing this for quite some time, seeing many young ladies go through the glorious changes that each experience brought them. He delighted in the way their young faces glowed when the exited each room, and tried his best to allay fears they had when they entered new rooms. He stood at nearly six-foot three, and had a lean, yet muscular build. His short cut hair was jet black, with a slight hint of grays, indicating his slightly older age. His hazel colored eyes changed with his moods, ranging from green to bright blue. His responsibilities were quite general in nature, though there remained one strict rule!

Under no circumstances, absolutely none, were the escorts permitted to show or express any interest or desire towards the princesses as they proceeded through the course. In return for that obedience, the escorts were free to enjoy the services of any of the education rooms when they were not being utilized, or to enjoy the couplings of a handful of "bleigs" (human-like droids), placed in the Tower for that sole purpose!

Alibris looked at the timepiece upon his wrist and noted the time. He noticed the beacon light on an approaching ship. Those manning the control tower also picked up the signal and illuminated their beacon, directing the carrier ship to the appropriate landing location upon the platform. Alibris straightened out his outfit to make sure he was pleasant looking for the new arrival.
 
The droning of the many engines powering the carrier that was taking Lilia to Adhara, was beginning to grate on her nerves..Two days, and three nights, she'd listened to the constant hum, and occasional silence as the ships engines were cut to conserve fuel..Coasting silently through the sectors of chartered space between her home of Oberom and her destination. And then, just when she'd have gotten used to the quiet, they'd resume the tedious hum, with blasts of power needed to steer them clear of the many suns habiting the nebula ..

Now sitting staring out at the twin planets of Rao and Rhada, Lilia knew her journey was coming to an end. The door to her quarters slid quietly open, her two chaperons entered, bowing low to their Princess, and moved closer to her..Lilia aware of their presence , choosing to ignore them, her anger ripe, her mood one of sullen thoughts and disappointment in her father...Two days before she'd left, she'd celebrated her 21's birthday, and on that night, he'd chosen to inform her of a tradition and requirement that horrified her..disgusted her and , if she admitted it, terrified her..

Her father's claim to the throne would come to an end on her ascension..For her to complete her mental growth to womanhood, her body was to be tutored, her mind filled with the sensual requirements that her closeted and coddled upbringing had, by design, prevented her from exploring herself..The belief in her own Kingdom, was that a strong leader should be of the ability to withstand anything that would threaten or be used as a weapon against them. A womans body her weakness , her fear of abuse prim, and the loss of many a kingdom down through the centuries pending on a Queen that was broken and soiled in the ravages of failed matches or a series of abuses that cost her the throne. .Through the years, a chamber of leaders from many kingdoms, each for their own reasons , had decided that to ensure the survival of the best, the born royals, were to be shielded, unsoiled and with out knowledge of the outside worlds, and then, their characters tested to the limits..

The sons of Kings on her homeland, had often murdered because of ill preparation and fitness in their young minds in their history. ..The young warrior princes of her family before her, were thus flung into battle, to witness the horrors of seeing their friends often slaughtered before them..Battling beasts of brutes, learning through the will to survive if they were men enough to lead their kingdoms if the time arose to fight....

The daughters, those select few Princesses that were with out male siblings, and were to inherit their royal thrones, -those daughters were sent to Adhara. There they would learn to use their bodies to seduce, and experience all the sensations that had never been discovered, or disclosed to them. She understood from her chaperons, who had tried vainly to draw her into conversation once aboard the ship, that her father had chosen to tell her of her destination out of his affection for her..To give his daughter time to adjust..To accept that by night fall of her third day away from home, from the safety of her chaste bed, her innocence would be taken and her body plundered and ravaged as her education into the art of womanhood began. Teaching her to either relish in the sensual acts of sex with a lover, or survive with her will in tact in the event of her body being used against her..

A soft touch to her shoulder drew Lilia to look over her shoulder at the two women..Slowly she rose, as one moved to the chest that had accompanied them..The ceremonial robes of her family folded inside it, handed down from mother to daughter and so on ..Her mother before her, Lilia had learned, been proud to ascent to her full fruition, as her mother before her..And now, the crown Princess Lillianna was to go forward and consent to the desires of what ever she met on her way, and accept her faith.

She was let to the huge bathroom, the massive tub filled in scented oils and essences..Her clothing removed as she blushed, and resisted..The women quietly restraining her hands as she tried to shield her breasts and mound, guiding her to the bath, as they too joined her, and washed and bathed her soft pale skin..Young breasts moisturized with milky creams..the indignity of her sex shaved as her thighs were parted without explanation..She was being prepared like meat to a feast..Her eyes fearful, her will shocked. Lilia's body glowing in its perfection, as her mind resisted what she believed to be the coming horrors. Her body however, crawling in anticipation at the excitement of being had, released from her pure chaste state ..The sins of the flesh already welcoming the tawdry temptations awaiting her, driving her to confusingly dizzying heights of expectancy.

The ship docked, the latch clinging precariously to the side of the massive structure, as the huge titanium doors opened..Lilia standing alone, no one else allowed beyond this point, her naked body concealed beneath the finery of her white chiffon robes , her long blond hair brushed to a silken sheath down her back, as she slowly emerged from the shadows to step elegantly onto the platform, and face a male..Her eyes widened, as she looked at him, the only males she'd seen before where her father and elderly statesman, and to see this one startled her..Was he to be the one that thought her? Slowly, she raised herself to her full stature of 5/3, and went a little closer, her poise natural, and voice soft but clear.

'How do I address you'?
 
Last edited:
Alibris stood at attention as the portals of the ship had parted, watching the young lady, dressed in the finery of white chiffon robes, most likely the royalty robes of her family and her kingdom. He silently wondered if the white robes were to represent purity and chaste, much like the wedding dresses of many years ago, a tradition long lost forgotten and relegated to history books and fairy tales.

He waited for her to come towards him, with tentative, yet determined steps. Alibris did not bow his head, or kneel, or pay her any due respects to her status, for now, at GASEP, here at Adhara, she was merely a student, stripped of all royalty, equal to all others. He was however, polite, offering her his hand to aid her off the ship. Her long blonde hair seemed to blow in the light wind that encompassed them atop the spire. Once they had cleared the landing, they both watched as the portals to the ship closed.

"Alibris! Pleasure to meet you." He found himself nearly screaming over the growing whine of the revving engines of her carrier ship. As it slowly retreated from the platform and hovered above, rotating, Alibris escorted the new student inside. From within, they were now able to stop and watch her ship depart. The twin lights from the burning thrusters, fading into the darkness, was the last the young princess would see of any familiarity.

"Sorry about that," Alibris spoke up, interrupting the moment of reflection. "It can become rather loud out there on the platform. My name is Alibris, and I was assigned to be your escort. May I have your folder?"

He held out his hand and took the data folder from the young blonde. He would carry this with him at all times, updating her file with detailed information and comments about her progress. He opened the folder and read, repeating certain sections aloud. "Lillianna from the planet kingdom of Phoenicis," most notably, he dropped her "Princess" title. "Parents ... Ruthgar and Madrianna." Not even their names were granted royalty on this planet. He scanned his finger down the single page bio sheet, hemming and hawing, nodding his head from time to time. He finally closed the folder and looked into the wide, wondering eyes of the young lass standing before him.

"As I've read, you are aware of your purpose here, and it seems as if you've been adequately prepared for this educational process. Once again, my name is Alibris, and I am to be your escort. I will help you and be with you throughout your education, though I am not your teacher, nor your tutor. My job is to monitor your progress, document your actions, and to assist you in whatever means possible. You are free to ask of me anything you want, though, please understand that there are certain things I may not be able to do, or answer."

He turned and started walking along the perimeter of the flight deck viewing area, towards a doorway in the back. "Please follow me!" As he walked ahead of Lillianna, he continued talking to her, listening for the patter of her feet behind him. "Let me be the first to welcome you here to Adhara. You will find the conditions here quite suitable and enjoyable." He opened a door for Lillianna and ushered her through it. Inside was a long, spiraling ramp that led downwards from the flight deck. Plush burgundy carpeting lined the walkway. It was dimly lit, except for the lights shining on life-size images of past graduates of the program. Each queen had posed for a photo to be kept at the school. Every intricate gold leaf frame contained the photo of a beautiful naked woman, crowned with a sparkling tiara, and their royal, colorful robes, parted to show their nudity.

Alibris adressed the photos before it became an issue, walking ahead of Lillianna, he continued on. "These are photos of our graduates. As you can see, each one has gone on to be a well-respected, and revered queen among her constituents. Maybe, you might know of some of them?" Alibris kept walking, not really giving her the time to study each picture, unless she wanted to be left behind. "Upon completion of the course and your ascension, your photo will then be added here also."

"There is not much else I can tell you about the program, other than that those before you have found it quite exhilirating and rewarding! We will, of course, have to do a complete physical to assure your health, and then you will be led to your room for the night. Your training will begin in the morning."

Alibris opened another door, which opened up into a pure white, and stainless steel environment. The room was in stark contrast to the darkened hallway they had just come from. The cold tiled floor was also a reminder of how different the room was. The examination room had a low lying steel table to which Alibris pointed. "Have a seat, the nurse will be with you shortly." Around the brightly lit room were instruments and gadgets of all types and sorts. Everything was in pristine, sanitized condition, as if they were the first ones to ever set foot in the room.

Alibris exited through a barely indiscernable doorway at the other end of the room. The pocketed door slid open when he neared, and slid closed when he exited. In the next room he handed the file to Nurse Nehmbra. They discussed briefly the details of her examination, and he then reminded her to implant the tiny microchip at the base of her brain. She acknowledged before entering the room to meet Lillianna.

The microchip was an innovative discovery that allowed the school to not only monitor their actions and comments, but to also monitor their thoughts. The complex neurological algorithms had been loaded into the mainframes, and they could constantly monitor and show the thoughts that the students were having while progressing through their courses.
 
Lilia followed her escort, hearing, but not retaining all he'd said as her eyes were too preoccupied in looking around, scanning the environment, it being totally different from what she was used to..The magnificence of the establishment without question, warm, and comfortable , once they left the docking bay and entered..The Palace where she'd grown up, confined to its grounds , Lilia found the size and varying textures unusual to one that was used to the cold marble floors and relative darkness that was customary to her planet.

Following the man named Alibris, she caught snatches of his conversation, or rather, his practiced pleasantries, and stared in open shock at the pictures of the half naked young women mounted proudly on the cavernous walls..Years and years worth of young Princess's had passed where she was walking, years of young women here as innocent and frightened, but in their portraits, the pride of accomplishment in their joyous eyes was evident even to her. No one had ever seen her undress but for her companions and maids..No one had ever spoken to her as Alibris was..Not disrespectful, but with an air of confidence in himself she envied right now, as her voice failed her , even to mumble a polite yes or no..

"There is not much else I can tell you about the program, other than that those before you have found it quite exhilarating and rewarding! We will, of course, have to do a complete physical to assure your health, and then you will be led to your room for the night. Your training will begin in the morning."

Watching as he led her through the next doors, Lilia turned to face him in half panic, as he turned and disappeared having informed her a nurse was coming..Gathering her robes, she tried following, for some reason , even in his coldness, he was the first she'd met here, and was her link to her past and future..The door he'd gone through so concealed, in her panic she didn't see it..Her fingers running blindly over the smooth white surface, Lilia's anger at her father and what was expected of her rising, her face coloring as her vexation grew, blinding her in until the door opened and she faced a woman..

'Don't touch me.'!

Were her first words spoken since her arrival..Backing away warily, Lilia fought to compose herself, and walked slowly towards the highly polished and clinical bed..What had he said? * the conditions were suitable and quite enjoyable* or something to that effect...Nothing for her to fear..Nothing for her find harmful, or reprehensible..She hoped....Remembering her duties, she lowered her head and said very quietly, the anger there, but not towards the approaching female..

'What are you going to do.?'

Assured gently by the Nurse, that the procedure of examining her was as much for Lilias benefit as that of those behind her training, she ushered her to lay back, and while speaking, opened the small ties down the front of Lilia's robes.. The nurses hands moved over her, non threateningly, but invasively.A gloved hand between her thighs, her most private of areas touched, examined, and with one instrument , entered slowly but not fully, as the nurse continued speaking quietly and calmly to her.

Having Lilia sit up, Lilia's hands quickly drawing her robes around her, she sat with her thighs clasped tightly together, embarrassed, feeling duly chastened..The woman's voice once again reassuring, as she pinned Lilia's lush blond tresses to the back of her head..Without much explanation, only that the implant was for monitoring the distress levels in Lilia's body, her condition constantly monitored, constantly checked that their student was not outside the accepted boundaries of distress.. A small device was placed to her sterile skin, Lilia feeling the faint pressure of a sharp puff of air, and the pinch of the implant snapping through and inserting itself close to her cerebellum.. Lila closed her eyes tightly against the momentary discomfort, but remained totally silent...The nurse assisted her to stand, checking her vitals and smiling encouragingly, assuring Lilia, if she was in her position, she'd have been honored to experience the teachings of Adhara..

With a tight smile, Lilia looked at the woman, and took the pins from her hair , allowing the cascade of blond locks fall back down her back, and said quietly..

'You do well where you are ..Your a gentle presence here and needed. Thank you.'

Under the smile of who she now knew to be nurse Nehmbram, Lilia walked with conserved elegance behind her and was led to her room...Beautifully decorated, beautifully presented, and beautifully comforting..The fear of being in a prison like structure was eased, and Lilia spent a quiet evening wondering her personal space..Her thoughts going to what she was to face, her knowledge of intercourse stopping at the word..Even that gave cause to shudder..An ugly word , intercourse. The act was to be performed on her, her body to be taught, her mind explored, her will tested, and in the end, Lilia would be the woman needed to lead as an assented being of her kind..She'd never known the kindness of another male only her father, and now even he'd disappointed her in his lack of forewarning her ..She should have been told all along, to prepare herself, perhaps educate herself a little on what was to be expected of her, and of what she was to expect..

Where was Alibris?

His clinical manner had been unwelcoming, but honest..No airs, no pretensions, no agendas only to perform his duties..And as she tried to sleep, her slender body clad in a sheer nightgown that had brought a wry smile to Lilia when she dressed..Her last thoughts as she drifted to sleep were of wondering were her escort was, and of her lite fresh young body beneath the soft sheen of the muslin gown..Sleep taking her, slowly relaxing, her silent sighed words were..

'And so it begins'..
 
Alibris collected the young maiden's folder from the nurse. He reread Lillianna's vitals, and entered some information on a handheld device. That device was linked to the Tower's mainframe. He coded Lillianna's implant information and uploaded it to the main computers. A few seconds later, a green light appeared on his device, indicating that the mainframe had successfully linked with the microchip, and was actively recording her vitals, along with her thoughts! Alibris, poked his screen and tested the functionality of his device, seeing that he could personally view her thoughts in real-time as they were dually being recorded. He smiled as he read her thoughts on intercourse, and smirked as his name appeared on the device, along with Ruthgar's name. It was working properly!

Alibris reminded himself, that a recent upgrade to the software, now allowed them to monitor their dreams as well as everything else. Alibris, was astounded with the technological advances, and wondered to himself how long it would be until they (the computers) would not only be able to read the thoughts, but implant thoughts also? If that ever happened, the course would probably be reduced to a one week program, rather than the customary length, ranging anywhere from six months to a year! He wondered how long Lillianna would take to complete the course?

Once more, Alibris punched some more information into his SMARTpad (Subject Monitoring And Recording Trakker), and an image of Lillianna appeared on his screen, her room, as well as the entire facility, covered by hidden cameras. He watched unemotionally as she lay down in the light, sheer gown, eventually falling to sleep.

He busied himself getting things prepared for her first morning, and setting the requirements for the first room. Once that was complete he headed to the wardrobe room, and with the aid of the clothier, he gathered a varied assortment of articles of clothing in her size. There were casual outfits, dressy clothes, conservative, and extravagant ones, high collar and deep plunging neckline clothes, gowns that came to the ankles and skirts that would barely cover her rounded butt, risque items, and downright trashy items of clothing. Alibris loaded all the items on the clothing rack and wheeled them down the hallway to Lillianna's room.

Standing to the left of her doorway, Alibris used his SMARTpad to open an unseen doorway that revealed the back of the closet for Lillianna's room. He filled the closet with the various items of clothing, along with a wide variety of footwear. Likewise, he similarly prepared a complete set of makeup, rouges, blushes, lipsticks, and so on, in a colorful array of varied hues, along with an equally impressive array of colognes, body sprays, and perfumes, all while going through a back doorway to her bathroom.Satisfied, everything was in order, he closed the door and headed for his alcove, needing to get sleep, for tomorrow was a busy day, and he needed to be prepared before Lillianna was ready.

Those that worked in the Core would ensure that one of the droids would bring Lillianna, upon her rousing, a tray of breakfast items and fresh fruits, imported from Humbria. She would also be informed by the droid to choose an outfit and prepare for her schooling.

Alibris briefly considered purchasing the services of a bleig for the evening, or at least for an hour or so, but decided against it. He was sure, he'd need their services moreso during a latter part of Lillianna's education, than he did at this point. While the bleigs were there for the escort's amusement, their services were not free. Every escort was rewarded a single credit for a successful day's work. Those credits could then be traded in for the services of a bleig, whose rates were by the hour. Every escort, however, was also rewarded with a week's vacation with a bleig, upon the completion of their charge's education!

Alibris drifted off to sleep, dreaming of the last bleig he had shared such a vacation with! It was a wild, fun-filled time, and very relaxing!
 
Lilia slowly awoke from an unusual dream, resisting stirring as the feeling of warmth and something she'd not recognized were to tempting to part with...Two faces, she remembered two faces, one she was sure was hers..The other, she wasn't sure..Male, she knew it was that of a male, but couldn't remember his features..She'd been a lush..No other way of describing it..She ventured to touch and incite, encourage and even manhandle him into a situation that , again she didn't fully remember, but knew her body now in it's awakened state was glowing in a sheen of perspiration..Her inner thighs were damp, her gown clung to the dampness of her pale skin as she struggled to untangle her ankles from the soft sheets..Her sleep had obviously been fitful, her bed tossed from her obvious thrashing about, and her fingers felt sore, as if holding onto something, or someone much to tightly..

Flexing her hands, to undo the tight sensations in her digits, she looked behind her to see a mechanized creature approach with a breakfast tray. There was a scent in the room, one she recognized, but not that of the soulless form entering.. It did however, actually hum cheerfully, programmed no doubt to add a calm to what for some could be a frightening first morning..Setting a morning table for her, the sexless droid indicated, still humming to her, for her to sit and enjoy. Lilia waited though, pulling the sheet up in front of her, droid or not, there was no way she was standing in the sheer gown, and revealing herself to it..

'You..um.You can go now..I'm ..I'll be fine..Go..And thank you.'

Lilia smiled as politely as her confusion would allow, and watched it amble out of her room. Oh dear God of Oberom, she silently prayed, 'don't let that be one of the kind I have to endure. Standing, wincing a little, her body stiff, Lilia's attention drawn back to her dream, wondering what the hell had happened for her to feel so unrested and aching..

Eating a minimal breakfast, her appetite tempered because of her nervousness about her first day, she gave up and pushed the tray from her and went to her bathroom to shower..The sprays from the multiple shower heads delightful, her body warming and relaxing, as she washed, her hands moving over her belly, her skin soft and supple to touch..Her breasts cupped and caressed to clean, lowering her hands to her thighs, to move in between and bath..then.. to pause at her sex..She'd been wet when she woke up..She remembered the feeling of fullness in her sleep..The aching that lingered on her waking, and now to flare up again as she touched for a moment..Still no face on the male, only the sensation of being covered by another body...Pushing open the shower doors, Lilia staggered out, glaring at the shower as if to blame it, and cursed her dream..Tonight she'd refuse to sleep if it was to be part of her nights rest here..

It was then , while drying, she noticed the personal items on the vanity in the bathroom..Make up, perfumes, creams..All female items, and things that had not been there the night before..The door opened to her room again, and the humming droid returned, coming directly to her. It didn't even look in her bedroom for her, seemingly knowing where she was. This displeased Lilia...How did it know?

Forgoing questioning the creature, she allowed herself to be led, wrapped in her towel, to the closet, and was stunned to find the array of clothing available to her..Some truly beautiful, some so ..so...small, she wasn't sure if they were indeed the complete garment. Smiling, she had to laugh at the evident seductive nature of others, and found herself quietly looking forward to fitting on some of them when alone in her room in the evenings..But for now, she wasn't confident enough to venture to those items, and Lilia found herself reaching for a floor length, cream sheath, somewhat alike what was worn by the upper classes at home..

Her blond hair drying to it's natural curls down her back to her bottom, minimal make up applied, her naturally graceful bone structure not in further need of emphasizing. She turned to the droid and shrugged..It was after all only a machine, and could do her no harm, and she consented to its endeavors to gown her...Letting her towel fall to the floor, the creature aided her in dressing, Lilia embarrassed at her choice of clothing...Hanging, the gown looked modest..But on her, it's cleavage was cut to below her navel, her breasts barely covered, the edging clinging irreverently to her nipples..

The door opened by unseen hands, and the droid moved to it, and waited..Lilia knew it was too late to change, and tried adjusting the front, but the cut of the gown was such to hide her just enough, but revealing too, enough to be sensual, and too inviting for a young woman that had never seen much less wore anything as forward as this..As she moved the soft material caressed her long legs, flowing between her slender thighs, her flat stomach highlighted as were the curve of her pert breasts..

Led to another area, the droid left her, humming again, Lilia standing alone,not sure of where she was or , indeed where to go.. She truly wished Alibris was with her for some reason..

Her dream!!..No..No, she pushed the notion aside as quickly as it entered her head..There was no way or reason it could have been him....But when the door slid open behind her, and she turned to greet him, she couldn't deny, he was by far the most interesting creature she'd yet encountered here. Her smile rather serene, her mode of dress forgotten for the moment as her soft voice and pleasure in seeing someone that wasn't a stranger to her, carried to him..

'Good morning Alibris..May I ask a question please?...When you were in my room last night fitting out my wardrobe, why didn't you awaken me?..I know it was you, you see..Your scent..My people live in relative darkness, so our hearing and sense of smell are heightened..Why didn't you waken me sir, and talk to me, I could have done with your company so much..'
 
Alibris was there to meet Lillianna and was quietly happy to see that she had chosen a very nice outfit to begin her schooling. He was not permitted to look upon her with any interest, so he quickly turned and began walking down the hallway.

"Follow me," he commanded, leading Lillianna down the narrow corridor. An occasional luminary on opposing walls lit the way. He wondered if Lillianna even noticed that the hallway she was walking along had no means to get to the examination room from which she was led from yesterday? Apparently by the way she was babbling, she hadn't! Eventually, she would realize that each room only had one entrance, and most of the time, two exits! One exit would lead to the next room, the other would lead back to the entrance, for her to repeat the lesson until she passed with flying colors! He would explain that to her, but for the time being she had asked him a question!

Without turning to face her, he continued down the hallway, for they were on a timetable. He made a mental note of her sense of smell! He hadn't known that of her, or her people! He'd have to notify Tower to scent her rooms, possibly with incense, or the like to mask his, or other's presence.

"Miss! My purpose is to escort you, to answer questions that I can, and to monitor and document your progress. From time to time, my tasks also include making preparations for your continued education! I am not here to keep you company, nor to be a distraction, for your attention to every detail of your education is necessary for progress and growth. When you are offered the opportunity to sleep, I'd strongly encourage you to take advantage of it! When given the opportunity to eat, make sure you nourish your body fully. There will be times when your physical limits will be tested and stretched beyond what many consider to be normal. Your clothing was chosen and arranged, as well as your toiletries. I hope you found everything acceptable?"

As they continued walking through the corridor, an astute observer would sense that they were walking downhill at an ever so slight angle, and in a circular manner. The facility was so large that neither the circular hallway, nor the downward slope was extremely noticeable! They were nearing a well lit dead-end. Alibris informed Lillianna of what she needed to know.

"We are now ready to begin your education. When you enter the room, an exit will most likely not be immediately visible. When your session is complete, a door will open, and lead you unto your next lesson." Alibris paused for a moment, letting his words sink in. He then continued, trying to answer any unasked questions, before she had a chance to utter them. "In the event you don't complete the session with superior marks, your doorway will lead you back to the same room, to repeat it over and over again, until you achieve those high marks of excellence! There is no turning back, or going back. What is behind you, remains behind you. Every lesson is a precursor, a building block of sorts, for the next class. I will be your only link, meeting you on the other side, from time to time. Sometimes you will move on by yourself, and others I will be there to escort you. You will need the knowledge and experience of your previous classes to help you make it through your future sessions. If you have no pertinent questions left of me, I would recommend that we commence your education."

He paused, and for the first time since they began their walk, he turned to face Lillianna. He focused his eyes to hers, daring not to allow them to drift lower, for he may inadvertently find interest in her. He was prepared to answer her questions.

When she was ready to proceed, he purposefully echoed her words from the night before, "And so it begins!"

Alibris pressed his hand to the bare wall, and a pocketed doorway slid to the side. He watched the student take a deep breath and walk tentatively, yet keeping her composure, much like she had when she alighted from her carrier ship! As soon as she stepped into the brightly lit room by herself, the door behind her slid shut, separating her from her escort, for who knew how long? Immediately, Alibris contacted the CORE, and uploaded his notes regarding her extrasensory perception of smell, noting that caution and cover needed to be exercised in the future! Once the file had been succesfully uploaded, Alibris brought up an image of Lillianna within her very first room. As he watched her, and her thoughts, along with her vitals on his SMARTpad, he pressed his hand to an adjacent wall, another unseen doorway opening up, revealed a hallway leading to the far side of the room Lillianna was in.

The room Lillianna entered was massive in size. The ceiling was much higher than any ceiling she'd ever seen before, the size of the room, large enough to house a city! 'If there was a doorway, even when it did open, would take her a week to find,' Alibris read on the SMARTpad.

Scattered throughout the great room were massive pillars of varying shapes spiking out of the soiled ground in all different directions and angles. Each pillar was identical in the sense that it was comprised of the same highly polished titanium found in the examination room. So clean, and so polished was each pillar, that Lillianna could clearly see her reflection in each oddly cut facet, of each pillar. No pillar gave her the same view, every angle unique and precise. Looking up to the top of one pillar in particular, she then noticed that the ceiling was covered in likewise manner, giving her a reflective view from above!

After she had walked into the room a ways, the bright white lights began to dim. The white faded to a pale yellow which eventually gave way to a soft red, bathing the entire room in an enticing aura. Lillianna was so consumed with the change in lighting, that it took a while for her to catch her reflection once again in the pillars. Alibris caught her gasp on video as her hand went to cover her mouth, silencing her shock! There in the reflection, staring back at Lillianna, was
a duplicate image of herself ...

... without any clothing!
 
She walked with him, smiling at his curtness, and official manner..He was a complete professional, but it still didn't take from the fact she'd have wanted his company the previous evening as she'd settled in..And now..Well now he was leaving again, and her apprehension had her trembling as the new door opened, and she looked at him, then inside and slowly went into what can only be described as a massive reflective domain. Pillars mounted, no..not mounted, part of, the solid ground, everything gleaming, reflecting off one another, at various angles. Standing, feeling tiny in the huge area,Lilia tried to see the far side, but couldn't, it was so big, so huge, and so densely clustered with the pillars, some laying askew, tilted to the side, others standing tall and straight that her vision was impaired by them....Drawing her gaze upwards, the ceiling so high she looked like a speck in the reflection as she squinted.. The brightness hurt her eyes, unaccustomed to the lightness, Lilia took a few minutes to allow her vision to adjust some, before moving forward, and saw a naked girl looking back at her from on of the reflections..Staring for a minute, she gasped, stepping back, on recognizing the reflection as that of herself unclothed..Her hands grabbed quickly in reflex to her robe, it still there, she looked again at her reflection, and saw it mimicking her movements, only it was naked.

Not understanding, she looked back towards from where she'd entered, a vain hope that her escort may have been still there, and fretted for a moment wondering now what she was to do...Preceding forward, her reflection with her constantly, Lilia walked for what seemed like hours..She's no sense of time, no idea how long she'd been there..The place like a maze of paths, all lined with the pillars..She couldn't find her way back, she'd tried, but to no avail..Further and further in she roamed quietly, her curiosity soon out weighing her fears..

A sound distracted her, her hearing primed, her sense of smell high..Yes she could hear slow heavy footsteps, but as of yet, no scent. Stepping from her little slippers, she walked bare foot, and silently ,with caution further into the cluster of pillars, her naked reflection appearing contorted in some, completely perfect in others..Still she didn't understand why if it was her in the reflection, why she was showing as naked..The footsteps were growing closer, Lilia paused and listened, and the footsteps stopped. Her heart was racing, her hands shaking as they clutched her robes, and she moved slowly forward, when suddenly a huge, armored clad male being stepped out in front of her. No scent, and he'd engaged her in the end silently..

*I am Basrak, of the Quantom gentiles..And I am to be your first.*

His voice a growl, his face horrific, two coal black eyes staring lifelessly back at her..Lilia moved back staring in utter disbelief and turned to run..One hand grabbed her, one hand latched on to her robe and she pulled, the delicate fabric shredding as she screamed and felt it ripped from her body....Her hands smacking vainly as she was lifted nude, and with firmness, but surprising gentleness, her cries going unheard, as he backed in between a pair of pillars, to a clearing, with a circular shaped bed suspended out of nothingness, dressed in a silvery light sheet, and lay her in the center..

*Your duties begin here*

Pulling at the sheet, Lilia flinched as his metal clad hand clamped onto her thigh, her pulling her towards him, as he kneeled between them, her slender frame panting and clawing at the sheet, as she screamed the only name that meant anything to her, that of her escort....Basrak leaned over her, his monstrous form gleaming in it's armor, as she lay still, totally transfixed by the black eyes staring down at her..One hand combed through her hair slowly, he seemingly fascinated with her blond hair.

'Please..don't harm me..'

Her voice high, breathy as her whole body shook..Her arms folded across her breasts, she looked away closing her eyes, as he moved one of her hands aside, and with one cold hand, caressed her breast..His hand enormous, her body trembled as she groaned her protest when he flicked one perfect pink nipple, that betrayed her, and stiffened before he lowered his mouth and suckled from her. The surprise of the warmth of his tongue stilled her squirming, as she found her back slowly arching, his mouth moving to the other as he moved her to arms to either side of her body and teased her nipple to his mouth before too, sucking it.. His weight immense, crushing her to the soft bedding beneath her, he parted her thighs with his, and lowered her right hand down to his crotch..

'No no no..oh my God..ohhh no..'

Lilias head snapping back to look at his lowered, head working her tit, his hand engulfing hers, around his exposed ridged cock and stroked..This was why she was here..to mate..to learn, but what was her lesson here? To be had by a beast?..Why not a more gentler first...But he was gentle , her body reminded her..Very gentle..Caressing her breasts with his mouth, his left hand leaving hers stroking him, squeezing his shaft as he'd shown her.. The ripple of his thick foreskin shifting back to reveal a bulging tip, dripping blobs of precum on her mound..His hand cupped her pussy, Lilia pausing, her hand stilling as his cold fingers parted her folds and teased the untouched bud and pressed gently..One stout finger easing into her cautiously, so gentle she had to consent as her thighs fell further apart inviting further penetration. Fingering her, moistening her, her juices noisy against the short deft thrusts of his digit.. . She felt him go lower, licking over her flat belly, easing his finger from her and licking her taste, he murmured a quiet * Yes* and shifted lower still. Raising her thighs as his mouth quickly moved down on her, Lilia gasped, as his cock slipped from her hand and his mouth latched on to her clit, sucking, pulling on the tiny flap, her body clenching, gyrating of its own accord to the tempo his tongue set as it invaded where his finger had primed.

Her cunt ready, Lilia no longer in a position of protesting, groaning, arching her hips up to his mouth, her hands actively mauling her breasts as her nipples ached for the warmth of his mouth..

Back suckling her, Basrak position himself to her, and with the watchful black eyes on her, held her two hands over her head in domination, and pressed..The bulbous head of his cock opening lush rip lips of her cunt, he eased into her, until the faint barrier of her maidenhood met him, and with one *ssssh..tis just done*..he with one sharp thrust, opened her fully to his possession..Stretching her walls to fit the thick spewing girth of his shaft and Lilia cried out tossing her head to the side against the sharp sting of her hymen giving way.

From the shadows emerged her reflection..Formed and sentient, joining them on the bed, as Basrak began thrusting..Lilias reflective self stood with her thighs part, her back to him, and leaned forward, her ass offered to his mouth..Lilia watched in fascination, her body being fucked, drove into the bed, her hands clasping the straps on his shoulders, as she cried out her upsurge of passion as she watched him lick the cleavage to her reflections arse...The reflection lifeless, remaining placid, but the sensations of what were being done to it, were affecting Lilia..Her ass moist, his tongue probing her sphincter, she both being fucked and rimmed together..His leathery hand on her hip holding her firmly as his incessant thrusts drove her along the bed, Basrak pulling her back, her cunt dripping her juices as Lilia cried out, groaning nonsensical sounds of utmost pleasure..Again and again he fucked her, again and again his tongue pressed inside her arse probing, the double stimulation on her tiny frame torturous as she was plundered most sensually by the monstrous beast that has caused her fear, and now a supreme pleasure..Her refection still impassive as her ass was serviced, Lilia redeeming the full benefits of his oral copulation, and that of an immense cock that continued pounding her..Her body fluctuating from lust to pleasure to unbridled passion, the tender bind that holds modesty and sensuality snapping, as she caved to a feeling that left her screaming, her cries broken, punctuated with his animalistic thrusts when her climax engulfed her..With a mighty roar of power, her rutting beast came with her, his cock jerking his hot jizum into her, as he humped and ground in to her tender cunt and relieved himself of his load.

Minutes passed, their bodies heaving against one another, breaths returning to normal, her reflection disappearing back to the pillars, Lilia seeing her self prostrate under his hulking frame, naked, cum dripping from her, his cock laying limply at her sex..

*The deed is done mistress..Cover yourself and rest awhile...I leave you now.*

And before she could say one word, he was gone too, behind the pillars, leaving her laying on her back..Aching, but with a feeling of rousing inner newness in her being, she covered her body and lay back wondering when and where her next experience was to begin.. Her lesson for that time she was beginning to realize included a brief understanding that what one looks like, means nothing...His beastly appearance had closeted a gentleness that had gifted her with a first time that she'd remember for always.
 

Attachments

  • display_1514509.jpg
    display_1514509.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 52
Alibris watched on his SMARTpad as Lillianna walked through the myriad of spikes and spires. Her image was captured and processed by the CORE, and then projected back to her, sans her clothing. Her unclothed image had been captured and processed into a three-dimensional model by CORE during her examination.

The hardest part for Alibris, was watching! He was supposed to watch, monitor and take notes, yet remain detached and unemotional. Watching his charges during their education, made it increasingly difficult on him on those occasions when he did come in contact with the students. Lillianna was just like the others, he convinced himself, trying desperately to keep his professional demeanor. Maybe it was because he was getting older, maybe it was because the bleigs were just “too common,” he wasn’t sure, but Alibris was sure that it was hard watching Lillianna being taken as she was. He could have been her first, he briefly thought!

As the encounter took place, Alibris concentrated on her vitals and her thoughts, more so than the actions, distancing himself, much like a scientist, gathering data! He jotted the pertinent information down on the standardized form encoded on his SMARTpad. CORE would provide him with a hardcopy for her file the next day.

The encounter proceeded just had been expected. Most all first encounters with Basrak went the same way Lillianna’s had. The subjects really never had a choice. Even though Basrak was gentle, he always forced himself upon the women. Alibris had always wondered why the program was designed like that, for he would have wakened the woman’s body in a very different way. But, then again, he was only an escort!

He watched as Basrak retreated, leaving his conquest, used and worn, lying on the circular bed. She was now as soiled as the ground at her feet. Her thoughts, of the encounter was quite perceptive for a new student, and Alibris noted that Lillianna had learned that appearance can belie one’s understanding and ability of giving pleasure. Lillianna had learned one of life’s basic tenets, “never judge a book by its cover!”

Alibris watched from a distance as a portal door had opened on a far side of the room, noisily rousing Lillianna from her recuperative rest. Her clothes, tattered and torn, offered her no modesty, so she wrapped herself in the sheeting from the bed, and searched out the source of the sound. Eventually she had spotted a black opening along a wall, pushing herself in that direction.

Alibris would not be there waiting for her, for even though the experience had been completed, her lesson wasn’t over. Lillianna stood before the portal, total blackness awaiting her, Alibris noting her apprehension to walk into the black hole. However hesitant as she may have been, Lillianna entered, the door closing soundly behind her, pushing her forward. Her hands, outstretched, felt along the walls as each foot carefully stepped forward until a light appeared at the end of the black tunnel.

Heading toward the light, Lillianna eventually made her way into the next room. Hurriedly stepping inside, the door closing behind her, she found herself in what looked like the very same room she had just come from!

Alibris recorded and monitored her thoughts, and confusion, very closely as she looked around the room, already lit in the soft red lighting. Her reflections in the mirror still showed her naked flesh, despite the sheet covering her body.

This time, however, there would be no Basrak! There would be no one in the room except Lillianna, by herself! Alibris watched as Lillianna peered around each corner, either in fear of finding Basrak, or in search of him and his gentle pleasures once again. But he was nowhere!

Finally she had come upon a freshly made bed, much like the one she had just been ravaged upon. The images around her though, did not show her nakedness! No! As Lillianna looked around the room, what she saw made her gasp again!

Lillianna was staring at a replay of her recent encounter from every imaginable angle, every contorted view. Her hand around his cock, his cock in her wet, hungry clutching sex, her mouth open moaning in pleasure, his fingers, her breasts, his lips! It was all there for her to relive, despite Basrak not being anywhere in sight!
 
Oh hearing the opening of another exit, Lilia eased off the bed, pulling with her the silver sheet, her robe shredded and wrapped the sheet around her tucking it under her arms and took a long breath before making her way towards the opening..It was cold black, nothing to be seen or heard as she stood with her head cocked to try picking up on some sound..The dark didn't frighten her, she was used to that, it was what it held that offered her trepidation and confusion..Taking a step forward, the door instantly slid closed behind her, giving her no option but to reach out and guide herself along by touch..She was cold, and she knew it was only nerves that had her shivering, her feet treading on the cool surface as she moved forward slowly..Where was Alibris? Why wasn't he there at the end of the lesson..The slow dawning coming on her that perhaps her first lesson wasn't yet complete..A tiny light suddenly appeared ahead of her and she walked with a little more determination towards it, and frowned as she noted but for the amber hue, she was back in either the same place she'd just left, or an identical chamber..

Again the door slid closed behind her...Again she looked around panicked and bewildered as to why she was without her escort..Or..Basrak..Was he going to be there again..Part of her feared another encounter, as she'd given in completely and reveled in what he'd done..Parted of her feared him not being there, it implying something else was in store for her and dreaded the feeling of ignorance and a sudden surge of loneliness that engulfed her..

Clutching the sheet, Lilia took in her surroundings carefully..Every where the same as she'd left but for the red colors..Every reflecting, every sterile and so unwelcoming..Venturing forward, again her ears straining to pick up sounds, she moved quietly on until the bed appeared again..Staring at it for a moment, not understanding at all what was to learned if she was alone, Lilia's vision was drawn to the reflective panel and pillars and gasped in complete horror as she was forced to watch her encounter with her first ..Her hands covering her mouth as she stared, watching the intensely erotic and arousing scene that had taken place just a short while before..

Her body had writhed in provocative welcome, when she relented to Basrak..She'd had no idea just how powerful her suitor had been, his immense form plundering her as she spread herself open in body and spirit to his demands..Watching her earlier reflection receive his oral stimulation as he'd ravaged her true form taunted Lilia now, showing her that despite her sheltered up bringing, she was as susceptible to the needs of the flesh as any..

'Alibris....Make them stop!'

Lilia turned round glaring around her angrily..Her eyes focusing on the pillars, her own reflection glaring back at her totally naked again..Looking down at her body, her fingers holding fast to the sheet, she cursed and looked back at the bed, the reflections still replaying her possession driving Lilia to break into a run and race aimlessly through the pillars to no where she could find..

'ALIBRIS..MAKE THEM STOP.!

Lilia's anger turning to a panicked distress, as she stumbled on the ends of the sheet and staggered into one of the pillars, hitting her head and falling forward..Her hands still clutching the sheet failing to protect her, she lay on her side crying and gathered the offending sheet higher around her thighs and climbed up, startled to see a trickle of blood on her cleavage. Touching her forehead, she flinched on feeling a small wound, and swung around screaming her distress.

'I DON'T WANT TO BE HERE.......DON'T MAKE ME LOOK...I CAN'T LOOK AT MYSELF LIKE THAT...ALIBRIS!!!!..oh god get me out..'

Wiping her forehead in the end of the sheet, Lilia stood as quiet as she could, listening and trying to pick up a scent..The only smell that of her blood on her wrap, her heart beating so rapidly, the drumming in her ears not allowing her to hear anything else..Crouching down shivering, she tried to calm herself and dried her eyes, and reminded herself repeatedly there was nothing there to hurt her..Only her own fears of being alone, something she'd never been before until the night before when she'd craved the company of her escort until she slept..She'd never been alone..Never..Her companions always with in earshot, her guards outside her door, but here , she had to function alone and gather herself or she'd fail and be left to ramble around aimlessly for how ever long *they* decided...

'This is so wrong...This is so very wrong.'

She whispered to herself as she straightened up and checked her forehead..Moving slowly, she refused to look at anything reflected back at her, her eyes focused only to the floor and she just walked..If they wanted to frighten her, they'd succeeded..If they'd wanted to humiliate her they'd succeeded too..But what they wouldn't do was make her comply to remaining in a situation that distressed her ...She'd find her way, no matter how long it took, she'd find her way to calm and and take back her dignity..How dare they use her first time against her..What was to be served by that..Force her to see she had passion? She'd learned that with Basrak quickly..Force her to allow her feelings to lead her to a state of arousal that on her own served no purpose?...No..What ever they had intended for her to do or learn, Lilia had only learned that her being forced to do anything, angered and embarrassed her..

And the one person she focused her anger on was Alibris.!..

As she calmed, her head began throbbing, a bump forming beneath the cut on her hair line...Finding a shadowed corner, surrounded by her naked reflections, Lilia crouched down and gathered the stained sheet over her shoulders and kept her head lowered, and her eyes closed..Quietly, she found her calm, and centered her thoughts..What ever was coming next would be no worse that here..The loneliness too much for her to contend with as she tried to warm herself, her nervous shivering leaving her freezing as she thought of her favorite place and forced herself to be patient, for how ever long it took for them to let her move on..
 
Alibris continued to watch, undeterred and unmoved by Lillianna's fear and pleas for help. Even when she screamed for him to make it stop, he was unmoved. He knew she'd be trapped within that room, which according to his SMARTpad, Lillianna was equating to a dungeon, until she had acquired a desired mindset. However, when he watched her cut her head, the obvious blood seeping from her cut, he ran to the doorway and pressed his hand to the wall!

Nothing! The door did not open! "Damn," he cursed, focusing once more on his trusty handheld device. CORE would not permit him entrance into the facilty, for it was being occupied by a student. His position relegated him to the hallways; the only time he was allowed in the rooms was when they were unoccupied, and he wanted to enjoy a bleig in that environment! What went on inside the rooms was completely beyond his control. CORE controlled the actual education process. All Alibris could do was watch Lillianna vent her anger which was now aimed at him!

He returned to taking notes and watching, relieved that the cut, though bleeding was only superficial, and with the proper attention would quickly heal! He'd tend to the cut once she made it out of the room.

It had become apparent that Lillianna had become so frustrated and angered, that she had lost sight of the reason for her being here. And as she settled into the corner, the sheet pulled tightly around her, shielding her, Alibris made notes of her thoughts. "Oh no," he sighed. "She's not going to wait it out, is she?" He hoped not, for that would mean they'd be there for a mighty long time! He would desperately like to see her move on out of this room and rest comfortably in her own bed for the remainder of the day. But CORE would not permit it. She had to show progress.

CORE would not allow her to continue, until she proved that she was not ashamed of her body. The reasoning for the mirrors was just that, to show her how beautiful she is, naked and free of any clothing or shards of cloth! CORE would keep her trapped within the misery of that room until her mind had softened to the idea of walking free and naked was pure and natural. She had nothing to be ashamed of with her body, yet kept hidden all these years, chaste and pure, Lillianna knew nothing of her body.

This room was devoted to the student's learning about themselves! It was a basic tenet handed down from generations to generations, especially of the women to their daughters. "A woman cannot enjoy the sexual pleasures of others, until she knows her body inside and out!"

Given Lillianna's reaction to the images of her and Basrak, Alibris had managed to convince CORE to take a different approach, easing Lillianna into the process, rather than pushing it on her. Alibris understood why CORE had done it. Lillianna had learned a valuable lesson while with Basrak, which automatically thrust her into the advanced learning program. However, they scaled it back and went back to the basics.

Lillianna's mother's lovely voice came through the loudspeakers. Of course it wasn't her, but a computerized simulation that was practically indiscernible. "My daughter Lillianna. Relax! Everything is all right! You are such a lovely woman and it has come time for you to learn that. Relax! Don't be afraid of the changes and the feelings, but embrace them. Learn of yourself Lillianna! Learn what makes you who you are! Every one of us is different in our own ways, and it is up to us to figure out exactly how we are different from each other! Relax, my darling. Everything will be all right!"

It was a soothing voice. As her melodic preachings came over the speakers, the images of Basrak faded, leaving only Lillianna's image upon its surface. The image didn't show a scared or frightened young woman, but one that was serene, calm, and comfortable. Even though Lillianna was still clutching the silvery sheet, her images showed no such cover.

Alibris was satisfied with CORE's attempt to help her through this lesson, but only Lillianna could get herself out of this room!
 
Lilia wasn't sure how long she had been there, curled up with the sheet covering her for warmth..She jolted out of her revere suddenly, aware of the possibility she'd fallen asleep. Perhaps for only seconds, perhaps, longer, it didn't matter as she rose hearing her mother..

'Mamar ..Mamar!'

Looking up towards the soft voice of her mother, Lilia felt a temporary calm before realizing the soft tones were not of her darling Mamar..Standing stiffly listening to the voice offer her consolation however much Lilia resented it. The voice fading, Lilia turned around and around in a small circle, pivoting on her toes and said quietly to who ever she was now sure was monitoring her every moment..

' Silly people..Silly silly people..Mamar never calls me Lillianna ..Tis my given name, but not my used ..I'm Lilia..just Lilia..'

Rubbing her arms, not as cold, her sheet tucked under her arms, she rambled on a little aimlessly through the pillars, aware also that the images of her and Basrak were gone, her reflection still naked walking with her from pillar to pillar. Impatiently, she stopped and stared at it, and tilted her head to the side as she perused her body in the flat mirrored panel in front of her..Her waist was tiny, her breasts full but small, leading to her belly and small birthmark below her navel..She smiled then and stepped forward touching the cold pillar where her mark reflected back..Frowning against the cold steal, she slipped her hand inside the sheet and felt the tiny area of raised skin that was her half moon mark. Her father had said it was her godmother's gift to her..to protect her, always having a moon with her to lead her home.

Parting the sheet, she sighed as she slowly looked at her reflection and let the sheet open and slip to the floor ..Ok..if they wanted her to ..to..What did they want of her..?..She was alone, well being watched she knew, so she turned and looked upwards and smiled slightly..Walking forward, her sheet trailing behind her in the light clasp of two fingers, Lilia decided to play ..She'd watched one of her companions one night unwittingly, on the balcony of her day room..The girl had been prostrate on the day bed alone, and touching slowly her body, her fingers gently caressing and drawing soft groans of her intendeds name, as she'd obviously been thinking of her lovers hands..This Lilia could mimic, but would it be enough for the others judging her..The only one to have physically stirred her was Basrak, but she couldn't find it in herself to warm to him..Standing in front of a pillar, her embarrassment at being nude still there, but no shame..She was lovely, she knew that..Simply unaccustomed to seeing her body displayed so openly...

If she couldn't think of her first, then who.?..The obvious one was Alibris, but she was angry with him..Very angry..Perhaps angry enough to use him as her foil..Looking , studying her slight form, Lilia closed her eyes and thought of the first time she'd seen his face..Regal..Standoffish..but ...it had been his company she'd wished for the night before, just to off solace. ....He was the first male that had instilled a fascination into her that had not been that of a parent ..Yes , he'd shown coolness towards her, she couldn't even be sure if it was dislike or like...Or simply a lack of either , which bothered her..Bothered her that she'd have to meet with him everytime a lesson ended, and know that to him, she was just another passing through..

'Stupid girl'..

Dropping the sheet suddenly, her eyes slowly closing, Lilia pushed aside thoughts of where she was and with her, she took Alibris to her favorite place..The tiny mountain retreat she'd stumbled upon hunting, and forbid her guards to reveal its whereabouts..Fresh pools of crisp clear water, fed by a small falls jutting directly from inside the mountain over looking her father's lands.Every moment spent there had offered her peace and tranquility, and to her, there was no better place in her world..And in her thoughts, she'd taken the one person that had angered her and, she felt, had abandoned her. She didn't question why her thoughts were filled with him, but merely did as she had to..and used him..What would he do to her..Would he touch her?..Lilia's hands slowly moved over the flat pale flesh of her belly, her fingertips gentle on her soft skin...Would he even notice her?..She sighed as her hands lightly skimmed up beneath the curve of her breasts and cupped them in a feather light clasp and gently squeezed...Why did she care?..Her thumbs moved over her nipples..Basraks mouth had found them, and offered her a startling pleasure that sparked again against her rolling digit..Why wasn't it Basrak she'd taken in her day dream to her waterfall..?...Opening her eyes, Lilia smiled, blushing as she saw the flush on her skin in thinking of Alibris touching her as one hand moved tentatively lower between her thighs..If only he knew the effect his coldness had had on the naive thoughts of a young girl, whose anger was quenched to be replaced with a smoldering longing for him company..

Lilia moved a little forward, looking at her body in the reflection..Green eyes peered back at her, darker, somehow rather less childish than she'd remembered..The cut on her forehead crusted slightly, the faint bruising something she choose to ignore..Her slender neck, surrounded with the soft cascade of blond curls and waves, leading her her milky pale shoulders and breasts..Her fingers still playing with her pert pinkening nipples, she felt a gentle shudder run up her back as she had to acknowledge she was no longer a young girl, but a lovely young woman, that had needs..Needs that brought a tinge of blush to her cheeks as she stepped back, until her reflection faded into the distance..

A little chilled, but more comfortable than earlier, Lilia walked slowly through the pillars, her reflection no longer taunting her, but now neither companion or comfort..She was simply Lilia, and she hummed quietly as her eyes scanned the area for a door or exit..Patiently strolling around, the image of Alibris in her thoughts accompanying her alone-, through the blackened forests of her home land to the welcoming enclave in the mountains, and actually showing he was capable of laughter, -left Lilia smiling at the notion of her droll escort displaying any emotion other than disinterest..
 
Alibris had been monitoring her thoughts as they were displayed on his SMARTpad. He was a bit shocked and embarassed to see she had conjured up images of him as she began enjoying and learning how her body reacted to certain stimuli. That was a first, in all his years of working in this profession. Many of the young ladies had used their recent encounters with Basrak to recreate the desired results CORE was looking for. The other young ladies had relied on images of young suitors their parents may have considered, or some of the royal guards and so on. Not one had ever considered Alibris as a viable candidate to fulfill their fantasies.

While this was stimulating and inflating to his ego, Alibris was forced to remain distant and detached, otherwise he faced dire consequences, none of which he even wanted to consider at this point. He was happy that she had become comfortable enough with her body, and her nakedness that she no longer needed the wrap of a security blanket to protect her from herself. He admired her beauty, her flesh now showing a subtle glow that was only attributable to the release of adrenaline and other chemicals within her body that produced a thin sheen that glowed in the now yellow lighting.

A key bit of information that Alibris had garnered from the last session, was the way the young lady had responded to the voice of her mother. He made sure that CORE was made well aware that even though her delivered paperwork had addressed her as 'Lillianna', she was accustomed to, and responded favorably to 'Lilia'. He was sure it would be a matter of contention, for Lilia, however comfortable she was with her favored name would be forever called Lillianna upon her ascension to the throne.

Alibris jotted some information into his SMARTpad not knowing whether CORE would accept her brief, yet successful exploration of her own body. CORE would have to process her actions and thoughts into a complex algorithm and assign her a completion percentage. Alibris watched the monitors as Lillianna walked aimlessly through the pillars, waiting for an opening to appear. In order to proceed, Lillianna needed to attain a completion percentage of at least eighty percent, though CORE would prefer its students to place in the mid nineties percentile.

As the door slid open along the wall, Alibris looked with anticipation, still not seeing the results displayed. A familiar black hallway being exposed, awaiting Lillianna to find it. Alibris was not at the doorway, so he knew Lillianna would not be meeting his company, otherwise the door where he stood would have slid open. He swallowed hard, stifling the rising disappointment in his stomach. It had taken Lillianna a while to locate the source of the sound of the opening door, but when she neared the opening, Alibris noted how her thoughts were suddenly mirroring his own. The familiar darkened hallway, an opening leading to where she did not know. However, given the results of the last time she travelled through a similar opening, Lillianna found herself wondering if she had failed and was doomed to repeat the endeaver over again? Alibris read her thoughts, both of them wondering what she could have done differently, what could she have done better? He noticed her hesitation and willingness to continue, and could certainly empathize with her. Based on previous students' behavior, Alibris reasoned that she could have been more explorative of her body, CORE looking for her to be more at ease and more receptive to the feelings that she brought to herself.

Alibris was watching Lillianna on the monitor when his SMARTpad beeped, showing that she had passed, albeit only with an eighty-two percentage rating. The fact that it was showing in green indicated that CORE was willing to accept her behavior and performance. He was relieved, but wondered where it was that CORE was leading her towards, for not even he knew. He returned his gaze to the overhead monitor, trying to make a mental connection with the young lady. "It's okay," he whispered for no one's ears, "go ahead, it'll be okay." If only he had telepathic capabilities, she'd be able to hear him. But then again, the Tower's walls were created to block any extra-sensory messages from being relayed, given a prior student's ability to read the thoughts of her escort.

Lillianna, had after great length, finally resolved to push forward. Once again, her hands sought out the walls to sturdy her step as she walked through the hallway again, this time without the security of her bedsheet. The door closing behind her cast her into darkness in search of the light. This walk seemed to take longer, travelling further than she had in the past, giving Lillianna time to wonder if indeed she was going to repeat the endeavor, or if she was heading someplace different. She had walked carefully for quite some time, before the glint of light caught her eye. Her steps, though still careful, were more hurried toward the light.

Reaching the doorway, Lillianna found herself in a familiar room once again, though not the cavernous room of mirrored spikes. It was the examination room, sterile, clean, and the table awaiting Lillianna's arrival. Nurse Nehmbra was not in the room.
 
Last edited:
She'd lost track of the feeling of time completely..Tiredness and hunger beginning to drain her as the feeling of being abandoned began to resurface. What were they going to do with her..Leave her until something else was to be plied on her, with Lilia now to jaded to either care or resist..

At last she heard the swoosh of a door sliding open somewhere, and she went searching, keeping her concentration in tact listening for sounds that would cause her to conclude either Basrak or another were in pursuit..Neither were so..The dark exit in front of her now, and Lilia sighed..Another test, or tuition or worse...Looking behind her, she relented that what ever lay ahead couldn't be worse than staying in this chamber alone..

Craving company, Lilia slowly stepped into the darkness and again the door closed behind her. Her hands slipping along the smooth surface, she made her way forward until a glow of light drew her on, and Lilia slowed..Another chamber..Another lesson..Where was Alibris?..

Her anger had all but vanished to actually missing the man that for some reason had stirred her. He'd not shared with her one moment of anything but curt politeness..Not one word of kindness only his clipped matter of fact introduction to her time here..And she actually missed him. The light ahead grew brighter, Lilia slowing down, allowing her eyes to adjust, before stepping into the examination room..

She stood quietly for a moment, not sure what to do or if she was to be alone again. The room was mercifully warmer, and her skin soon warmed ..The nurse suddenly appearing, smiling and indicating silently to her to lay on the bed, Lilia complying, if only to be allowed to leave as soon as possible..She'd not cared for the examination the last time..She'd not cared to be touched so intimately, even by the medic. And now again, her thighs were gently parted, her privates lightly probed and noted...The still silent nurse examined her breasts, belly and even her fingers..

Having her sit up, she was handed a short robe, offering her minimal covering, more for warmth than modesty..Lilia stood slowly, uncomfortable now with the quiet atmosphere..Drawing her hair over her right shoulder, the soft blond curls tangled, her trembling fingers fastening the tie as quickly as she could..The nurse returning to her, bathed her forehead and nodded more to herself than Lilia as she applied a salve and small binding.

Bowing her head to Lilia, she left still silent..As one door closed, another opened..Lilia moving forward cautiously and went out, and found herself standing in a comfortable waiting area and looked back to the examination room. The door sliding closed as she did so , leaving her alone again and confused..Was she done for the day? Had she left by the wrong door?..Her tiredness embracing her more than her need to eat, Lilia sat on one of the padded benches, and lay her head on the armrest and yawned..waiting ..and waiting..and still no one came..No one announced to her what was expected..And she was too tired to care..

Her eyes closing slowly, she fell into a little sleep, curled up, her little robe tucked under her bottom, unknowingly to Lilia, highlighting the curve of her hips and ass..Her long legs shapely, her skin pale against the burgundy padding.

Where was Alibris?..Her sleepy thoughts drifting to him, his sculptured face, the intensity of his eyes as he'd looked at her indifferently..She fell into a deeper sleep, feeling he disliked her..And it hurt her to find herself with thoughts that she found lush, for a man that she believed had no time for her..She frowned , her pretty face marred by the furrows in her brow, and sighed in her sleep, craving again his company, the sound of his voice..And perhaps one sign she wasn't completely fruitless in his opinion.
 
Noting that Lillianna had been forwarded to the examination room, Alibris found it necessary to travel a great distance to catch up to where he would meet her once again. The whole time he travelled the winding maze of hallways designed for the escorts only, he continued monitoring her. He took special note of her tiredness and hunger, setting up in advance of their meeting to fulfill those bodily needs of hers. The nurse's examination and tending to her wound had gone much smoother and quicker than he had expected. Alibris hurried his pace to meet up with Lillianna.

Just before coming upon the hallway that Lillianna had occupied, he noted that Lillianna had been equipped with and donned a robe that Lillianna cinched tightly closed. He was shocked that Nurse Nehmbra would make such a vital mistake, and worried that CORE would punish her severely for allowing Lillianna to retreat to the safety and sanctity of a cloth covering, especially given the fact that Lillianna had barely passed the previous session. He tried to send an alert to Nehmbra before Lillianna had stepped from the room. However it reached her too late, and Lillianna had already passed into the hallway, the doorway closed behind her.

Nehmbra immediately realized her error when the alert reached her, turning to look apologetically towards the CORE cameras that monitored everything! CORE never accepted apologies, and within a matter of seconds, Nehmbra's body had ionized and separated into tiny particles. The particles floated apart and then slammed together with a bright flash! As soon as the flash had dissipated, there was nothing left in the room!

Outside the Tower, at the base of the structure, there was a flash of light. A thousand tiny particles floated about, slowly reforming to recreate Nehmbra's body, though without the cover of a nurse's uniform. CORE had teletransported her to the surface, and in the process had wiped her memory clear of any goings on inside the tower. Naked, on her knees, Nehmbra found her face being stuffed by a massive prick, servicing one of the armed guards. There was another waiting his turn after she was done with him. That was Nehmbra's fate from this point forward, a replacement nurse immediately being sought and prepared for transport to the facility.

Meanwhile, Alibris had to figure out a way to rid Lillianna of the clothing she had been offered. CORE would not allow her to proceed with the garment in tact, so it was now up to him to devise a way to get her to take it off. Resorting to his SMARTpad, he had CORE fill the hallway with a sweet rose scent, hoping that would mask his entry into the room. Apparently it had succeeded for when Alibris entered, he found Lillianna sound asleep on a bench located just outside the doorway which had led to the examination room. He wondered if the rose scent had truly masked his presence, or if her tiredness was so extreme that it had dulled her senses to his presence?

Right now it did not matter what the reasons were. He was grateful for two things. First, he was happy she didn't know of his presence. Secondly, and more importantly, he was thankful that she was clothed. Though she wasn't supposed to be, he knew her nakedness would be tough on him, especially given that he now knew that she chose him to reflect upon during an intimate moment of satisfaction.

He placed a hand upon her shoulder, the feel of his hand upon the silk would have been better if were on her bare skin, but ... NO ... he had to stop his mind, else he find a similar fate as Nehmbra. "Lillianna," he softly called to her, suddenly realizing his minor moniker error. "Uh ... Lilia," he repeated, gently shaking her shoulder looking for some form of life beneath her closed eyes. He shook her again, "Lilia, it's me ... Alibris ... c'mon we gotta get you up!"

A couple more gentle shakes, and pleas calling her name, Alibris noticed some movement from the otherwise comatose student. His warm smile greeted her slitted eyes, which seemed to sparkle at the sight of him standing before her.

He could easily get lost in those lovely eyes if he let himself, so he had to distance himself once more, making sure she was awake enough to comprehend and respond to his request. Several more minutes had passed before she was fully functional, and he helped her to her feet doing his best to *seem* disinterested, though only he knew he wasn't.

Once Lillianna was fully awake, he congratulated her on completing her first session, assuring her she had done well. True, she could have done better, but she didn't need any negativity, especially from him! As much as he knew about her visions of him, he also knew of how she hated him during her ordeal. He'd much rather remain on her pleasant side, than be the source of her anger. However, now was the ultimate test. Alibris chose his words carefully, knowing that she needed to trust him.

"Lillianna ... um ... Lilia, if you would prefer ... Before we continue I must ask you of your robe."

He held out his hand in mechanical fashion as if she'd just automatically do as he said and lay her cover, her only sense of dignity over his outstretched arm!

It was absurd to think she'd just blatantly oblige, but the truth of the matter was that she had no choice but display herself fully before the same man she had dreamed of while performing the secretive deed. It was just as hard on Alibris, knowing that he could not even give Lilliana the slightest indication that he was aroused by her nakedness!
 
Lilia was embraced in her sleep amidst her dream of her mountain retreat...Everywhere soothing her, everywhere welcoming and warm in its safe feeling..unlike this place..She felt the intrusion on her time alone with,..she can't see his face, his laughter was charming and happy, and Lilia was lost in her feeling of joy as her dream persona watched the one sharing her haven..

A hand patted her shoulder, and Lilia withdrew further into her dream in protest..His laughter resounding around the small pool where they swam, Lilia quietly confident, his pleasure in her, drawing from her shyness was evident as he swam closer, her eyes seeking his, but still Lilia struggled to focus on who it was..Again and again she was urged from her rest, and again she resists, too tired , too drained and for once that day, not feeling under threat of embarrassment and under their watchful eye..Pouting and mumbling her *No..*, she clutched tightly to the images playing beautifully in her minds eye and smiled faintly as she lingered on her dream like state...The ripples in the water splashed her face as her suitor swam closer, Lilia focusing and seeing it was.....

"Lilia, it's me ... Alibris ... c'mon we gotta get you up!"

Alibris, was leaning over her gently wakening her up..and for once he was smiling , and using her shortened name....Smiling at her with a gentleness that for that for those waking moments wasn't forced..On her stirring, she stared up at him, unhidden in her happiness to see him, be it here or in her sleep, he'd become a vital part of her in this place..The only one that spoke to her, albeit gruffly, politely, and coolly. But still she'd become reliant and ..strangely in need of his company and for her, she had no reason to offer..

Taking her time, she sat up, running a tired hand over her eyes as she looked wearily around and sighed, before standing..Looking up at Alibris, she smiled softly at him, and felt her tummy sink as his formal demeanor returned..That cold, disinterested look that at that moment could have drawn tears from her..She'd been through enough that day, Basrak in one chamber, left alone to wonder around watching , or rather being forced to watch her experience with the gentle brute, and then to find herself longing for Alibris and taking a little time to feel a small pleasure within her own body under her own touch..Her initial longing was to request him to smile again, but she resisted such a childish impulse and settled for simply looking, and allowing her self a quiet pleasure in remembering her time alone when she'd used him..Her cheeks flushed, and her hands clasped together nervously, knowing if he knew she'd endeared him to her, he'd perhaps call her a fool and rebuke her cruelly...

"Lillianna ... um ... Lilia, if you would prefer ... Before we continue I must ask you of your robe."

'Lilianna'..Lilia's eyes closed as if after receiving a slap to her face..He was a bastard!..He woke her and took those few moments of comfort from her, even invading her dream, and then using her pet name to rouse her from her sleep..And now back to the formal, and the less than appealing escort.

'Very well'

She said quietly. She had no way of knowing how much he knew about what had happened that morning, she could only assume given the nature of the establishment, seeing her naked wouldn't be something he'd find unusual..For Lilia though, there was no greater shame. She'd desired him..She'd taken her little pleasure under the premise he was with her..It was his hands she envisioned touching her, his fingers teasing her breasts..And now he was asking for her bare herself to him, after her just coming from a coupling with another male, and fantasizing about the very man waiting with his hand out stretched to take her little robe.

Easing the robe from her shoulders, she turned her back to him and stepped away..In front of the members of the council she mentally thumbed her nose at them and cursed their perversities..They, she could handle..She would ,and could also handle the tightness in her chest when it came to standing so exposed in front of her escort..She'd make herself..If he was to be as cold to her as he was now, then so be it..Lilia resisted the quiver in her chin and blinked away the tired tears that threatened. She wanted to hit him..She wanted to scream obscenities at him..Most of all she wanted that smile back when he'd woken her..to hear him call her Lilia..And the laughter in her dream..Stupid girl.! She even wanted that feeling in her tummy she got when she was alone, and imagined he was really like.

'Will you take me to my room please..I'm tired and need to bathe..'

Lilia moved further away from him, marking her personal space that he'd dare not enter..He wanted cold, she'd give him cold..And grieve her stupidity when alone in her room. She was immature, stupid and immature..Daydreams aside, at least when it came to Basrak she knew where she stood..And she should know too with Alibris..With Basrak she was a duty..With her escort, she wasn't even that..
 
Had Alibris been looking at his SMARTpad, he would have clearly seen how upset Lillianna was. He would later find out, but all he could think about was keeping the appearance of being indifferent to her, which is why he didn't really look at her when she slipped the robe from her shoulders. Had he been looking, he would not have been able to hide his ravenous eyes taking in her nakedness in the actual flesh as opposed to on screen as he had seen her. If CORE even had the slightest inkling that he was showing interest in the future queen, he'd be deported to the surface. His fate would of course be unknown, but it would not be one he'd like.

He listened to her request, asking to be escorted to her room. It was then, that he sensed an air of hostility, and terseness in her voice. It immediately bothered him that something may be amiss, and so he did his best to remedy the situation. Only briefly, looking over his shoulder to look upon her face, seeing her swollen eyes, ready to cry. It hurt him to see her so, and he swallowed the lump in his throat, his voice ready to crack.

"Miss Lilia. I'll gladly take you to your room. There seems to be something that might be upsetting to you. Is there something you'd like to ask of me?" His eyes were locked forward, not once looking upon her naked flesh. He was standing, facing the door from which she had walked out from, the same door that led back to the examination room. He hoped she would ask him, ask him anything. For maybe, she could find solace to what it was that was bothering her, in an answer that he may be able to provide.

He didn't hear a sound, an utter sadness enveloping him. He sighed heavily, resigned to the fact that he was merely an escort, and any feelings he had for the young student would only be found in his fantasies, or maybe time shared with a bleig. He raised his hand and pressed it to the wall. Moments later the door slid to the side.

Alibris stepped to the right, closed his eyes in deference to the student and turned slightly. "Miss Lilia ... your room." He waved his hand in leading fashion, inviting her into the room from whence she had recently come from.

He heard Lillianna's voice as the confusion set in once again. He knew she was protesting, for she had just come from the examination room, behind that door. Alibris did not budge, waiting for Lillianna to step into the room.

All she had to do was peer into the room, to see that it wasn't the examination room at all! It was her bedroom! The same room she had slept in. The same room she had woken in this very morning, for everything looked the same. The bed was there, along with all the furnishings, and plush burgundy carpeting. He had heard a gasp as she walked by him with great trepidation, trying to figure out how ... how it could be, for her mind wasn't that far gone that it would play such tricks on her?

She entered the room, to find everything as it was as she had left it this morning. But there was one difference! It was quite noticeable, and Alibris heard the second gasp. The walls to the room were mirrored, and above the bed was a large mirror, the bathroom ... complete with mirrors! Something else was missing ... her vast array of clothing was no longer available to her.

Alibris hoped Lillianna would recall his introduction, detailing how every lesson was built upon the basics and learnings acquired from the previous lessons. He prayed that Lillianna would come to accept the mirrors, not fight them; that she would accept her nudity as part of her beauty, part of her strength! Whether she appreciated it now, or not, the mirrors would be there for the remainder of her training. He would explain it again if she asked, but only if she asked. Her mind's thirst for knowledge was just as important as her body's thirst for contact!

"I'll see to it the droid brings you a complete meal," Alibris stated, before sealing the door closed. A lone trickle, salty teardrop slid from the corner of his eye to the corner of his lip where his tongue snagged it. He wiped his face dry and tended to his tasks!
 
"Miss Lilia. I'll gladly take you to your room. There seems to be something that might be upsetting to you. Is there something you'd like to ask of me?"

Lillianna was just her name,..nothing more..Lilia had been one given out of affection from those that loved her..Those that listened to her..Those, that actually looked at her when they spoke to her..And now not only did Alibris use her name to inquire of her well being, he did so with out the benefit of facing her..He had to know from that horrid thing he carried around, that she was deeply upset, it was supposed to monitor her well being through the chip in her neck..God he was so cold..And all she'd wanted was one rotten smile or kind word to prove to herself she wasn't nothing to him..But once again he let her know she was nothing..How could she reply to him..

When he urged her to enter the room, she flinched..There was no way she was going back to the chambers..no..No!..But he stood there with his hand signaling her to move forward, and she did..with out looking at him..Stupid relief just about knocked her down when she saw her room..Going on in, she looked around until the gradual differences emerged.

"I'll see to it the droid brings you a complete meal,"

Mirrors everywhere..Simply everywhere, with her image bouncing back a hundred times like in some circus side show..It was horrific..And he was was leaving her again..Turning as the door closed, Lilia flung her self at it banging her palms against it and burst into tears..

'Alibris don't leave me!! I can't be by myself so much..PLEASEEE.. Oh god..oh god. please don't leave me along again..'

Slipping to the floor, she tapped on the door with her finger tips, sobbing quietly..The bloody mirrors were a joke, but something that she knew she had to comply with, understand, even embrace...But the loneliness she couldn't take. The constant insecurity of not knowing what was next, and then the constantly being by herself, but for seconds of his cold company..And she craved him..Lila couldn't understand why..He was disinterested, totally indifferent to her and her fears..She was just a job that would soon be gone..

She didn't know where the droid came from, a different one from the first on her first day here..This one a quiet completely silent one..No humming..nothing, and it sat her meal down and with out even acknowledging her existence, it too left...

'Alibris, please if you hear me..Please..have them make one of them talk to me..Please...Please..or come back..Please..Don't leave me like this..!'

Standing slowly, her plaintive cries she believed , going unheard or unheeded.. Lila went to the closet to get a robe and stood staring blankly into it, the contents emptied..Why would they provide for her, then take it away..She'd passed the first day..Why would they punish her..?..Slowly, she looked at her meal, and felt ill. Going to her bathroom, Lila showered, washing, no , scrubbing Basrak from her body..Her thighs raw from the rough washing she forced on herself...Her fingers pummeling her body to eradicate her anger, her loss of innocence and her desperate longing for Alibris to come to her..Just to sit until she slept, anything..to talk..to just grant her the sound of his voice..That she wanted much more , she refused to allow herself admit..Why couldn't be the Alibris of her dreams, and allow himself be the one that laughed and made her laugh with him..She desperately craved him, longed for, and yet, still despised how he was with her..It more confusing than all that had happened today around her...Her distress under control, as a lonely calm came over her...

She couldn't do this..There was no way she could exist in the silence..Not when her hearing was so sharp, that all she could hear was the gentle hum of the power surges through the establishment , and the presence of others, and none speaking to her..They were going to drive her mad..Standing looking at herself, listening to the sound of her own heart..And his , even in the distance she could hear his.

Drying, even the towels too small to be of any use to her, she went back to the room, and sat looking at the tray and shuddered at the idea of eating now....Even music..Anything to break the monotony of the silence. But most of all she wanted his voice..even if it was to call her Miss..As faint whisper left her as Lilia lay back amongst her pillows, sleep no where in sight no matter how exhausted she was..Laying facing her reflection, she thought nothing of it now..She was growing used to seeing herself naked everywhere, and simply didn't care..Her green eyes lost , her damp blond curls clinging to her shoulders as she craved his company again....and her whisper, just for one , not a parent..not a companion..just

'Alibris'
 
Last edited:
Alibris returned his focus to the young student on the SMARTpad. Why hadn’t she just talked to him when he gave her the opportunity? Why had she been so stubborn to reject his offer, only to regret it once the doors had separated them? If only he could tell her that he too wished to be with her, to converse with her, to ease her journey, then maybe, just maybe, she’d understand the pain he was in.

To hear her cries of despair, begging him not to leave, tugged at every muscle of his heart. He didn’t leave! He was right there! He was always right there! If only she knew!

He watched her shower and dry, then plop begrudgingly onto the bed, not even touching the wonderful meal laid out before her. Reading her thoughts, Alibris changed those small minor things he had control over. He tapped a few buttons, and the deafening silence of the room was filled with a soothing melody created from instruments old and new. There were no words to the music, for the students that attended were from various lands and each would have to be translated. No! This music was native to Adhara, and was quite popular for its appeal to all age groups.

He watched as Lillianna continued to writhe about, still seemingly unsatisfied. She was very troubled, and Alibris realized that it was indeed his indifference to her that troubled her most. There was nothing he could do about that now, but he’d have to endure her nudity and face her like the queen she was about to become.

But there was a way he might be able to circumvent CORE, and at least get a message to Lillianna. He shuffled his feet and grabbed a nearby droid. He pressed a few buttons and then stood, smoothing out his uniform. The droid was recording his every movement, and the speech he was about to give.

“Miss Lillianna … I’m sorry! Miss Lilia. It is I, Alibris. I know from your thoughts that you are troubled, and it is I that am the source of your greatest sadness. I do not wish to be, and will try harder to avail myself to you when CORE permits me to do so. Please take the opportunity, however brief it may be, to engage me in conversation, for it is only during that time that I am permitted to speak freely with you. Even this manner which I am speaking to you now, may result in my being transferred from this facility permanently. I do not wish for that to happen, but you have the need to know, and I am willing to take that risk.”

“CORE expects you to be comfortable and knowledgeable of your body in every way. They will not release you from the room until you can show them that you are ready. I have sent you some items that may help you in the process. Don’t be angry, for this is the best I can do for now, given the circumstances.”​

Alibris reached toward the droid and ended the recording session. He then prepared another food tray with a precise selection of certain fruits and vegetables that at one time had been noted to be very popular with the women of the planet Earth. These fruits and vegetables had been cultivated in a hydroponics environment on a nearby planet. There was no mistaking that these select items were phallic-like in shape and size.

Alibris hooked a thin wire from the tray to a switch on the droid. He then programmed the droid to deliver the additional food items to Lillianna’s room. Alibris watched on the monitors as the droid slipped through the doorway and approached Lillianna with the food.

She looked perturbed to have been bothered, and appeared doubly annoyed to have been brought more food, when she wasn’t in the mood to eat!

When Lillianna yanked the tray, disgustingly from the droid, she had unknowingly snapped the thin wire that Alibris had installed, triggering the playback of his recorded video.

The droid froze in place, and above its head a holographic image had begun to appear within an array of green lasers. Lillianna was naturally drawn to the tiny image. Carefully studying the image, she watched as he smoothed his uniform, and then looked directly to her eyes. It was Alibris!
 
Lilia glared at the returning of another droid, and could have gladly vented her despair on it by flinging the hardest object she could at it. The music had offered her no comfort at all which disappointed her, it wasn't it she needed...Her anger bubbling, Lilia stood and approached the droid...Grabbing the tray, about to toss it and it's contents at the device when suddenly an image appeared alongside her bed, and Alibris was there. At least there in a hologram...Lilia sank back onto the bed, and smiled softly at seeing him.....And he was beautiful to her..His voice kinder..more like that of her dreams, and his explanation broke her heart completely..He did want to talk, but wasn't permitted too..At least not at leisure as she'd craved..She reached out slowly, her fingers only touching the cool air and not him, but traced the outline of his face as she calmed and watched him. He risked his welfare for this..Risked consoling her, admitting too, he'd have wanted to talk with her without the formality..but didn't dare...

She became aware also of the expectation of CORE..and hatefully resigned herself to accepting what they wanted..if only for Alibris..Perhaps, if she was more co operative, they'd leave him alone, and as her escort..For they took him from her, she didn't know how she'd cope..Surely, they'd not want a public inquiry from her parents into the health of their daughter due to any perceived mistreatment of one she'd grown attached too, and was willing to risk all just to talk with her.. .The image remaining after he stopped speaking, the droid standing silently, lifeless there also..Her understanding of why the hologram didn't vanish being once the droid stayed, so did Alibris..

Still not hungry, she lay back in her pillows, tired but refusing to submit to the sleep she needed..She just wanted to look at him until her eyes could no longer do with out rest..Alone with his image, Lilia stared and drifted back to the chamber in her minds eye, to where she'd used him..and found her hands moving slowly over her slender body, caressing herself in his name..Her eyes focused on him, Lilia fondled her breasts gently, her nipples perking against her palm, her finger tugging on the little tight tits and murmuring softly her quiet pleasure in the touch of his fantasized hands moving over her...Turning her head away momentarily, catching her reflection on the ceiling mirror, she moaned deeply, her body flush as she watched her hands skim the surface of her flat belly, to venture between her thighs..

Parting her slender thighs, she gasped as her fingers reached her wet sex, aroused in the mental image of Alibris kissing his way down, and tasting her..Her eyes fluttering closed as Lilia slipped her finger along her moist fissure, and stroked her clit, she whimpered and sucked her taste from one finger, and then let that same finger enter her cunt and stroke gently..Her body slowly rocking against the welcome pressure, she looked back to his silent image, and focused on his eyes..She need more..more penetration..and reached blindly with her free hand to the tray of fruit..She'd seen them before, but didn't know their titles, but found one long smooth fruit, and as she still looked at Alibris, Lilia groaned as she eased it's length into her, and whispered softly..

'Yesss'

and took the full length inside and began thrusting it in long slow strokes...Looking back to the ceiling, she bent her knees, lifting her feet from the bed and as one hand worked her cunt, her other tapped her clit, the pleasure unbelievable as she cried softly at the longing inside to have him in her..She'd never known the sensations coursing through her..Never known that her mind could be a conduit for such fantasies, her fingers saturated, her thighs suddenly trembling, she felt the mouth of her womb receive the benefit of deep thrusts, and quickly pulled the fruit from her as she heaved her release. Her pussy gushing it's nectar on to her thighs and bedding, Lilia arching her back, her head turning to him , wide eyed as she mouthed his name in the midst of her surreal climax...

Minutes passed, Lilia had moved to her side and was slowly relenting to the sleep that was persistent in claiming her..But first she had to ensure Alibris' protection..Sending the droid out..Alibris disappearing, she slowly assessed her situation..If he'd sent the droid, he'd known what had happened in her room earlier, her upset and fears..And he'd also then know about her wanting him..what had just happened in her bed. And if he knew, so did CORE..

Standing, she looked around, but couldn't see and devices that were projecting her to them, and assumed they were simply everywhere..So she stood in the center of her room and spoke clearly and with a gentle firmness.

My name is Princess Lillianna Ashante of Oberom..My ascension to the Royal throne is in 7 rotations of our moons..And it will happen...I will comply with your expectations..I will relent to the wishes of this establishment, how ever wrong I believe it too be..My kingdom is small..but bares the mines that produce the lava stones found on no other that are required for the manifolds in your power implants..On my ascension, if my escort is removed from his position here, I'll with hold the stones and your establishment will cease..Now..I do know in time, you may endeavor to find another source of power, but in that time, the Kingdoms that send their Princess's here will question why Oberom has deemed it fit to withhold it's supplies..And I will tell them of my time here..I will tell them of the kindness shown me..My experiences and my pleasures..But I will also tell them to forewarn their daughters of the loneliness and lack of compassion shown to young girls that have never known solitude..No father wishes his daughter to know fear, or heartache..No father wishes his daughter to need for anything..I'm not threatening you, merely forewarning you, to begin seeking your new power sources, of which I happen to know none exist in this sector..Make him my teacher..Let him be with me when I need him, and watch..Watch him teach me, and watch me learn, and go forth to your chambers and thrive..Why not?..It's the point of this place is it not, to teach us to value our sexuality?..Well let us learn from one that we don't fear, and test us with the one's of your choosing..Touch him, and Adhara as you know will fall... Now, I'm going to sleep..Tomorrow, I hope he'll be here to take me forward, and show me what's needed, in what ever fashion is required...Good night.

Lilia dimmed her lights, the room taking on a more ethereal glow, and curled up in the middle of her bed covering herself with the silver sheet...Sleep came quick then, her last thoughts before she rested were in wondering if he was safe, and if he finally knew what he'd somehow had grown to mean to her..
 
Alibris, after having sent the droid off, couldn’t bring himself to watch Lillianna’s reaction. All he knew, was that if he were to see Lillianna, naked and pure tomorrow morning, he’d have to rid himself of any sexual urges and feelings towards her. He checked his account, and knew he had enough credits to afford a bleig for his needs. He also knew, though, that he’d need a lot of credits to keep up with the feelings he was overwhelmed with. Instead, Alibris, retreated to his cabin, and took a relaxing shower. In the shower, he couldn’t wipe the vision of Lillianna from his mind as his hand wrapped around his shaft.

It didn’t take long at all! It was just a few mere strokes of his hand along its soapy length that gave him the long-awaited release he needed, his knees buckling at that instant that the long ropes of white liquid shot from his hardened pole. Alibris heaved and gasped for air as he watched the thick substance wash down the drain. He stood silently in the shower, shaking his head at the notion that he’d have to do this quite often in order to remain indifferent to her, and show her no disrespect. He was thankful that CORE had not implanted the computer chips into the escorts, for if they knew his feelings, he’d be teleported off the Tower any moment now!

He had finished his shower and was drying off, when he heard his SMARTpad beeping incessantly. Still naked, except for the towel, hiding his modesty, Alibris picked up the device. Flashing red letters glared back at him. “ALLIBRIS: REPORT TO CORE IMMEDIATELY!”

Alibris hurriedly dressed and began making his way to the control room. He wondered what the emergency was, and worried if it had to do with the droid? If it was, he surmised, he’d not be in the situation he was in; he’d have already been ‘erased!’

Upon entering the control quarters, he found himself standing in the middle of a U-shaped array of tables. A total of thirteen high-back chairs lined the other side of the tables, all turned with their backs to him. The room, cloaked entirely in black was lit only by the large plasma projection on the far wall, behind the table, now showing Lillianna’s room, an image of her resting comfortably on her mattress, apparently on the verge of falling prey to the sleep trying to envelop her.

All thirteen chairs turned in unison, each occupied by a unique member of the council. Alibris knew none of them, only that this chamber was reserved for those who made the policies, procedures, and rules. Every eye in the room was intent on Alibris.

The man who sat in the middle asked in a gruff voice, “What was your delay?” Alibris explained he was in the shower. “Then you know not of what has just transpired in your charge’s quarters?”

“As I have stated sir, I had been in the shower, and know nothing of what you speak!”

A rather beautiful lady seated next to the man in the center spoke next. “Very well then, this just happened. I want you to pay close, special attention to what you are about to see!” The chairs all turned simultaneously again, every eye focusing on the screen, while it replayed Lillianna’s soliloquy. Alibris stood in awe of her proclamation, and his eyes were locked on the screen as the replay stopped, and the chairs turned to face him again.

The man in the middle spoke again. “We are not in the habit of yielding to idle threats made by our students; especially those made so early in this program. This program was designed to exorcise those fears and fragile sensitivities that Lillianna is exhibiting.”

He continued on, sounding as if they weren’t going to give in to her demands, when abruptly the one talking had stopped, yielding to another gentleman on the end. “However, given CORE’s assessment of the girl’s fragile mind at this juncture, we have agreed in principle to grant her the demands she seeks, with obvious limitations.”

Another gentleman, on the other end spoke up. “Since she will have your companionship and assistance through her training, CORE will accept nothing less than a perfect score from her on each phase of her continuing education.”

It was like a ping pong battle now, different members taking turns, outlining the new rules which would be applied to Lillianna, each one speaking up, making Alibris shift his head from one side to the other.

Finally the woman in the middle spoke last. “Under absolutely no circumstance are you to break your chasteness with our daugh … our student! You will not engage her in any manner, nor will permit her to engage you! You are merely an escort! I’m holding you personally responsible for her well-being, and her success! Now, be gone!”

The chairs turned and the door opened, offering Alibris his retreat. He caught the slip-up from the regal woman in the center. Their particular interest in Lillianna’s well-being was noted by Alibris’ perceptiveness.

Returning to his room, Alibris replayed the entire bedroom scene he had missed, and stroked himself to yet another glorious release, watching her as she dreamed of him. He fell asleep, ready to face her the very next day.

He awoke, prepared a breakfast tray and brought it to her room. This morning he would share breakfast with her, and take time to talk to her, to converse with her, and speak of anything she desired. He knew of course, he’d have to detail CORE’s modified expectations, but knew better than to reveal his findings of the council!
 
Slowly,..almost languidly, Lilia woke from her deep peaceful sleep..On her tummy, hands tucked under her pillow, her sheet tangled around her legs as she grumbled and yawned and snuggled down again curling into a ball on her side..It took her a minute to realize where she was, and the dawning threatened to darken her mood again, but she refused to think of herself..Instead she wondered Alibris was..Was he ok?..Was he coming for her today? And would he be cross at her over her little rant, and display of passion aimed at him..

The door glided open, and Lilia sat up in the middle of her bed, hair tossed, eyes sleepy, and gathered her knees up to her chest and smiled warmly at him..She didn't care now if he was cross or not..He was here with her and with her breakfast, and no droid..

' Good morning Alibris..I missed you..'

Lilia came directly out with it..His presence offering her so much in the area of calmness and inner strength. She wasn't weak, but had always been highly strung, which often wore her down quickly, leaving her emotions wide open to fears and self doubts , and here, she discovered , dreading being alone for long periods..But with him here now, her hopes were a little more positive knowing that as he prepared the small table, for two...he was obviously staying..Scooting to the bottom of the bed still tangled in the sheet, Lilia tugged it and managed to work her feet free and stood shyly, remembering she'd agreed to do what was expected and let the sheet fall..

' I had a revelation last evening..I've decided even if you don't like me, I don't care..I like you, perhaps too much and I don't know why, but I do..

she stuck her finger up towards the ceiling and smiled up at the mirrors serenely..

'and if they don't like it, well they can jolly well lump it..You've done nothing wrong..if anyone has , it's been me..You've done only what you were supposed to do, and I'm so sorry Alibris if I got you into trouble...It was never my intention to be so awkward here but I don't like it..I can't help it, and they'

again she pointed upwards, her little finger looking diminutive as she cast a disparaging glance upwards..

' know how I feel too..But..well..I'm going to try..Quicker I get it done, the quicker I'm out of here. And then..well..I'll not tell you that part yet..Cause you'll only be annoyed with me..But..Alibris..thank you for talking to me last night...I know that must have been very brave of you, and I appreciate it..'

She moved slowly closer, standing in front of him so badly wanting to reach out and touch his face as she'd reached last night, only to find her fingers caressing the evening air..Now, he looked rested, rather like his usual self, but if he'd gone to the bother of the recording, then she could and would take comfort that some part of him did care..And she'd treasure that...

'Ohh..and I know my wanting to be out of here quicker isn't what they want to hear..It's words like embracing, and feeling comfortable..and learning the sensual stuff that I'm supposed to have to know how to run a kingdom..Well ,yes..I do plan on having sex with my armies, and enemies, and half the male populace..so I guess I may as well get to * embracing* soon..shouldn't I..Would you mind telling me..but where's do morals fit into their equation..Faithfulness, being proud in front of one true love and know that somewhere there's not weeks or months of recorded footage of being fucked and made look like a whore..I'd like some body to give me an answer to that with out the *embracing, and sensual *rubbish..'

She started laughing then and took his hand, and gently kissed the back, she'd talked up a storm, her adrenaline high due simply, to his being with her..She was happy.Taking a seat and pouring their juices, Lilia filled her plate, her tummy reminding her it was 24 hours since she'd last eaten..

'Don't mind me..I slept too well and now my brain is on a little over drive..I promise to behave, just please...talk to me when you can..Do you see, I can't bare to be by myself..and hear everything and know I'm not alone but that no one will talk...everyone just walks in and walks back out..So please..even if it's just to be horrid..stay a little when I come out of the chambers..that's when I really need company, to make me feel less unclean.'
 
Alibris had to stifle the urge to break out into all out laughter, for her sprite mannerisms and non-ending chatter had him scrambling to try and remember all she wanted to talk about. He wondered where she found the time to breathe, on all that she had asked of him. It was true that it was hard for him to see her naked. As she sat in front of him, her breasts were on full display. He paid her respect by not looking away, but focused more intently on her fresh face, the scar already showing signs of healing. Her eyes sparkled like a young child on their birthday.

After what seemed like an eternity, Alibris looked down to his hands fumbling nervously.

“Lilia! It is truly a pleasure to be sitting here with you, enjoying your company.” He looked back up and locked onto her eyes. “I apologize if I seemed cold or indifferent to you last evening. You must realize that you are a young, vibrant, beautiful lady, and for me to see you like this is very difficult for me.”

As long as he kept her eyes locked with his he was doing fine. He had stopped to sip at the juice she had taken the time to pour. It gave him an opportunity to swallow the lump forming in his throat.

“Apparently you made quite an impression with the council last night. It seems that they’ve heeded to your ultimatum to a degree, but want me to explain to you in more detail the modifications that have become necessary.”

He caught himself being cold and callous, and stopped! He tried to be warmer and more sensitive to Lillianna.

“I think you’ve taken it all wrong Lilia. Try not to make more out of what you experience. First and foremost, CORE simply wants you to be comfortable with your body, comfortable with your nakedness, for others will try to use that against you. That doesn’t mean that you have to have sex with your enemies. The solitude is given to you, so that you can find your inner peace.”

His face blushed a bit as he continued on.

“You know, that same kind of inner peace when, um … you know …” He couldn’t look in her eyes now. “You know … when you dreamt of me … and … um you!” he finally sputtered.

“If you were ever captured by your enemies and placed in solitude, this lesson should give you the preparation to survive that period. There are multiple lessons to be learned from each experience Lilia. It’s not all about sex!”

He joined her as they began nibbling at the food items on the plate.

“Remember the queens that have passed through this very program before you? They are not considered whores, but women with sophistication and class, and great knowledge. Love … love, Lilia … love is with whom you share your heart with, not your body!”

He took some more bites of the tasty breakfast meal, encouraging her to do the same. She’d need the energy!

“If I seem too indifferent, please tell me. Try not to be angry with me. I am here to help you. If you don’t understand, ask … I’ll try to explain. Since your outburst last night, you’re going to need my services more than ever!”

He was surprised with himself. That went fairly well! He had managed to keep composed and though not totally ignore her nudity, he had not let it bother him.

“Do you think you may be ready to continue?”
 
Lilia ate heartily as Alibris mussed over what she'd said..She watched smiling as he gathered his amused thoughts and struggled between being formal and more relaxed..He encouraged her compliance, urged her to not venture into deeper intentions of the CORE in their reasonings for the tasks ahead and the journey they felt she must travel..But Lilia shook her head and pushed her plate aside..

' Oh Alibris, I'm so sorry..But I so disagree with what they believe..There's no point to here..None..I was a virgin..I wanted my love to be my first, to give myself freely to the one that won my heart..That's been taken from me..and they'd no right to assume young women were willing to barter their bodies to feel comfortable..I was comfortable with my body..I'm quite aware of how I look and appear, and I was never ashamed before...they've made me uncomfortable..used.....If the majority are willing to come here and send their daughters through CORE, it still doesn't mean it's the right thing..'

'Yes many great Queens have come through here, yes many Queens including my own mother valued their time here..but you see Alibris, I don't want to be like them..I want to be Lilia..And live my life my way..by my rules..When I marry, and our gods willing, I have daughter, no child of mine will be sent here unless she requests it..No..My little one will know if she's to feel good about herself it comes from her inner being and upbringing, not her naked body being taken by strangers, and have to parade about nude if it's against her nature....And she'll know if she's ever in a situation where her body is used against her, no amount of preparation never prepares a woman for violation, only her own inner strength will see her through....I'm sorry, I'm doing it again..'

She smiled gently then suddenly, knowing she sounded argumentative and difficult,.. Lilia stood then, moving along side him where he sat, and looked down at his face, the temptation to stroke his cheek almost too much to withstand..She looked for a moment, and leaned in closer and whispered quietly, her intentions innocent and true, but with her heart felt wish expressed against his ear..

'When I'm done here, the one I truly want to know me intimately, will ..He'll see that I'm the same girl in side as before this and like me..as I am..Only , with a little care worn shell that will soften again in time...If he's the man I think he is, he'll want Lilia..not the Queen that was born out of this..'

She left a tiny kiss on his lobe and walked away towards the door and stood with her back to him thinking again and sighed ..Looking over her shoulder at him, she smiled a little sadly, and said quietly.

'Alibris, don't judge me because I can't say my being here offers me something and make me lie to you...I'd sooner be less accomplished in the chambers, and honest and like what I see even if they say I've failed, than lie ,and when I see my self in these mirrors, dislike myself. I'm not reading into this any deeper than anyone else would with something that made them unhappy or nervous..I wasn't expecting to be like this..I wasn't expecting to...to...meet ...Oh Albris, before I get my self slapped, we should go..I just don't want another yesterday..Will you stay close by..and talk to me if I need you?...Please Albris.'?

Remembering he said she'd need him now more after last night, she looked at him as a strange calmness came over her..What ever was ahead, she'd handle somehow and do what was expected..She had a reason now..Even if Alibris didn't know he empowered her, and gave her a quiet resolve to go along with what she had to..Even if she knew going in she was frightened and out of her comfort zone, with him now at least being more open to her, Lilia felt just in hearing his voice she'd perhaps grow a little more and not see what was happening to her as her submission, but her embracing parts of the time ahead..But only because she was now focusing all her needs on him..her ability to use him when she needed to feel his presence was her little private pleasure.

The door slid open then, the hall empty, and cooler than her room, Lilia turned to face him and stepped out backways, and watched him, not hiding at all the smile she was bearing, as his image from the night before stayed with her.
 
Alibris listened intently to what the young maiden was trying to explain in her unique, babbling manner. He was certain, she’d probably been scolded for talking too much on many occasions as a youth, and attributed her current behavior to anxiety and a fear of the unknown as to what lay ahead. He knew of her concern of ‘love,’ and keeping herself pure and clean for ‘the one’ she chose, thinking that this experience at the Tower on Adhara had robbed her of that capability. Alibris knew, but couldn’t directly come out and tell her, that her virginity and soul would be returned to her upon completion of the program, but with a clearer understanding and knowledge of sex. It was a special graduation ‘present,’ that The Council bestowed upon its graduates. There were several limitations though, and that was that the student may never engage in any contact with another of its own kind. The events that transpire within the education rooms are all with non-human entities, and as such the acts with those can be reversed. Human contact cannot be reversed! That made her simple kisses to his ear, all the more difficult, as the tingling sensation coursed through his veins.

Alibris rose to his feet, now unable to ignore a smiling, welcoming, full image of a naked beauty standing before him. He had done this before, but had never been with one that dreamt of him, never been with one that he had engaged in such deep conversation with, never been with one that was beginning to occupy his free mind.

“All right, follow me,” he commanded as he flashed her a quick smile. “The council has commanded me to be close Lilian … Lilia! I will be here for you, as I always have, waiting outside the rooms. Once CORE has determined that you’ve completed your training to *absolute* perfection, you will find me waiting to escort you by your exit doorway. If I am not there, then you should most likely assume that you have not completed the training with a perfect score, which is needed to go on. CORE may, or may not, permit me to intercede and explain why you have not passed. Please, don’t misinterpret my not being there for you!”

As they walked down a long hallway, much like the first time, many regal pictures ordained the wall. More naked beauties in their royal garments in ornate frames were hung carefully. Alibris, stopped momentarily, pausing to review one in particular. It was the picture of the woman who sat in the center of The Council meeting the night prior. He wondered …? Would Lillianna know the woman? Would she call out her name? He wondered if the councilwoman’s *little slip of the tongue* would reveal itself here?

……

They continued on down the hall reaching a dead end. Alibris turned to face Lillianna again. Her face was calm and serene, yet he could sense a growing uneasiness as the student realized her time with him was drawing closed, and she’d be forced into a situation of unknown aspects.

“Lilia,” Alibris said in a calming fashion. “I cannot tell you why, but fear not what lay beyond. This whole process here at Adhara is a learning experience, meant to give to you eons of knowledge handed down from generations to generations of siblings. When all is said and done, this will seem like a dream to you! It will be a dream you never forget, but one which you can call on, and be thankful for in the future.”

He pressed his hand to the wall, and the door slid open. Blackness ensued from within, so black that absolutely nothing was visible. Alibris stood at the doorway as Lillianna stepped to it, but not quite through it. He sensed the question, and answered as best he could.

“Lilia, don’t be alarmed by that which may feel similar. What you’ve gone through before, you’ll never go through again. However, remember that each course, each lesson is based on your previous lessons. Each course has a slight variation, that may not be noticeable at first, but eventually makes itself known. Open your mind, free your reserves, and let your body enjoy!”

Alibris tapped his SMARTpad, “I’ll be here with you.” He then held out his arm waving Lillianna into the room. “I’ll be waiting for you on the other side,” he reassured her.

Lillianna stepped into the blackness and allowed the door to seal shut behind her. There was total blackness for nearly ten seconds before the sound of a “click” filled the room, and the gentle buzz of power began to illuminate the room. Standing with her back to the wall, Alibris watched on the monitors as the perfectly circular room came into focus. He was worried about Lillianna’s reaction when she’d realize the room’s rounded walls were mirrors from floor to ceiling. However, there were no spikes nor spires in the room, the ceiling much lower than before, but mirrored nonetheless.

One major difference though, was that there was no reflective image of Lillianna being cast back to her. Nothing in the ceiling, nothing to the left or right of her. However, directly in front of her, lay a beautifully decorated, soft looking round mattresss. And as Lillianna looked up, finally she spotted her lone reflection in the farthest, opposite side of the room. But there was something different about her reflection.

She studied her own image for a while, though it was in shades of gray, no color to her flesh, hair, or eyes. Lillianna’s curiosity, drew her away from the wall she was backed up against, moving towards the colorless reflection. Lillianna, stopped momentarily, seeing that the image, had moved towards her, taking on a three dimensional figure! Every move that Lillianna made, the reflection had mirrored exactly. Every right foot stepped forward by Lillianna was mirrored by a right foot stepping forward by the creation. Though shocked at first, Lillianna realized that the creature would cause her no harm, and grew bolder in her attempts to study her more closely, moving in, until they were on opposite sides of the round bed in the middle of the room. However, when Lillianna moved to her left, so did the RISID (Reflective Image Sexual Identity Droid)…
 
Last edited:
Back
Top