How many people have you had sex with?

of the high score boasters, how many had unsatisfied partners who moved on?

'cos if it really worked...
 
okay, first of all, i'm old. i was sexually active in the 60's, 70's and 80's. i was also extremely promiscuous in my 40's and 50's. i can't give a number count but the total is well into 4 figures. i'm actually to the point where i don't want to have any more sex, i'd rather stay home with a good book and a mug of tea.
 
Ooh, that's a tricky one.

I'd say somewhere between 50 to 60.

Strangely every single one has been older, but two.

Two people in their 20s seduced me on two occasions.
I never went for younger. I like older women that know what to do.

I can't stand all the rivalry bitchiness and palaver of younger women.
I want to have a nice horny afternoon, a coffee afterward and just an amicable
goodbye. Don't want all the social complications.

Does this necessarily mean penetrative vaginal intercourse?

If not, it's a lot more.
 
Last edited:
About 10, but then have been faithfully and happily married for nearly 32 years.
 
They say practice makes perfect, I feel there is always room for improvement so not nearly enough just yet! :D
 
Define "had sex". The conventional definition, as it applies to everyone else, or Bill Clinton's definition that precludes oral only?

Full on penetrative sex including either vaginal or anal , eleven people. That's eight women and three men. I can name every one of them since I've never been into "casual sex" and all of my heterosexual relationships and one same sex relationship have been long term. Married twice, first for ten years and the second (current) now for twenty.

Oral sex only, all of the eleven already mentioned plus three more, two women and one man for a total of 14. (One of those women, was me giving her oral sex while not expecting anything in return and the man, the opposite, receiving the best blow job I have ever been given.)

Not really a lot for the ripe old age of 60.

HA!! On edit: While thinking about a response for another thread I just remembered one more woman. It was a misfire though, after she got sick in my old Austin-Healey roadster and I never finished the act. Also, and try as I might, I can't remember her name.
 
Last edited:
I am not a one-night stand kinda gal
But I also don't have to be in love
I do need to Know and Care and Trust

I was married twice. Men, even a playmate, stick with me for a very long time and with the exception on the psycho first ex husband every man I have ever had sex (oral or penetration) is still my friend and also came back (or asked to come back even if I declined) for more

Never juggled men....that is more about sexual safety than anything else. Shortest sexual relationship was over 2 years. Longest relationship was almost 15 years. As you can imagine highly creative play keeps things interesting for both parties

I can count the men I have been with on two hands and that includes cyber/audio play. Never any complaints, never less than at least of regular playtime with any of them.

I am in early 50s

I have not been with a woman. Men just smell so damn good and so far never been attracted to a woman
 
Last edited:
I'm one of the one-and-only folk.
Plenty of fab sex over 41 years together, me and my good woman.

Will it stay this way? Not sure.
 
Back
Top