How many litsters are on your blocked/ignore list?

I have one, a spammer who kept sending message after message after message all identical linking to a paid sex chat site.
 
57 and climbing...

I have about double that, mostly trolls from the GB who kept posting racist threads or obvious trolls. Sometimes, cock avatars annoy me and bring nothing I want to read, so I block them.
 
None. I have to be able to see when you fuckers are breaking the rules. ;)
 
I added two more today, just because they were so deserving of being ignored :D
 
Currently 4, but I have the feeling that number will be going up soon.... some people just don't get it
 
A lot. Well over 100. I used to spend time on the GB and it becomes a necessity to clean up the board and not have to wade through the cesspool. I rarely put someone on ignore if they aren’t an obnoxious thread starter - easy to ignore individual posts.
 
Three or four. Two most recent ones were argumentative people who just seemed to be looking for a target and picking on small things and trying to blow them up into something else. I can’t stand that
 
oh man....... i hope im not on anyone's list. didnt think i was ever block-worthy....? <sits, thinking...scratching head>
 
Two. One of them sent the same message daily when I hadn’t been online for a few weeks. The other was one of those ones that if you didn’t reply to their message right away they would just keep messaging you. I was creeped out by both.
 
Only two

Most people I have any correspondence with are very nice. Th other two are crass beyond belief.
 
Four, I'm pretty sure. They say rude things to others, not me. I just don't want to hear what they have to say.
 
I have 9 people on my ignore list, but I think most of them are from someone who made duplicate accounts to troll with.
 
2, but they're users who kept spamming me with links to random sites pretty continuously. I think it may also have been technically the same user, just with two different accounts.
 
A LOT and more daily. i'm pretty sure that most of them are multiple identities of the same few assholes. the rest are racist misogynist neanderthals. i LOVE the ignore list, everyone should take advantage.
 
Back
Top