Looking for a writer to write gay stories

hfernandez1983

Pervy Kinky Author
Hi,

I dont know if this is the correct place to post this... but i am looking for an author who has some experience writing gay stories to write some of my exploits with various men over the years. I am an author myself, but I have been very unmotivated lately to write and am seeking help to see some of my exploits on this site.

Hope someone can help.

The goal should probably be to assist with your motivation issue, rather than finding you a writer.

Hi,

I dont know if this is the correct place to post this... but i am looking for an author who has some experience writing gay stories to write some of my exploits with various men over the years. I am an author myself, but I have been very unmotivated lately to write and am seeking help to see some of my exploits on this site.

Hope someone can help.

I suggest you explore the Gay Male category of the stories; then approach an author or two with your request.

Hi,

Hope someone can help.

The thing is, most who write have their own stories to worry about...so time (and motivation) is also an issue for many of us. Since you are an author yourself, perhaps what you really need is someone to simply bounce ideas off of? Also, since no one will be able to tell/write these intimate exploits like you can, I doubt you would be as satisfied with the outcome as you would your own.

If you haven't already done so, you might also try this post in Story Ideas.

Back