Selena Cross-Closed

She was driving him absolutely insane with the way she drove down on his cock with her mouth. He was certainly having an issue with control. She sensed it of course and quickly pulled free, licking his precum from her lips and leaning down to kiss him.

He returned the kiss hungrily as one hand remained tangled in her hair roughly, the other coming down to deliver a swift smack on her ass. He wasn’t thinking about her as his boss, or even as a vampire right now, just as a woman, as a lover. Something that may or may not get him killed.

As she drove down onto him, he growled into her lips and drove up to meet her, his hips bridging off the carpet to meet her. If she were anything but what she was, she would have bruised pelvic bones. The mixture of pain just encouraged him to drive into her again and again. The longer this exchange went on between them the more he seemed to become a frenzied animal with only one desire; her.
 
Oh he was a feisty one, she loved it. His powerful thrust up came close to putting a crack in her pelvic bone. Of course it would heal right away, and hurt a bit, but would be so worth it. Never in all of her years had she come across a human like this. Well of course with the exception of his distant relative. But there was more to this one then that. This one had a discipline to him. But once you release the monster within he could be oh so much more. Especially if the way he was fucking back was any indication. Most human males would just take it and not give back. He was a fighter.

He gave her ass a firm smack and she responded by pulling him out and dropping back on his cock. Her mouth kissed him with a passion she had forgotten she had. It was deep, primal, and hungry. Animalistic was definitely one way to describe the way she wanted to devour him and have him do the same to her. It was almost exciting to think what he would be like with a taste of her blood. Not to mention what it would be like to have him as a full fledged vampire.

Selena broke the kiss and climbed off of his cock with a growl getting on all four beside him then laying her arms down with legs spread so he had a full view of her ass and pussy. He needed to get his rage out, and this was the perfect position for it. "Mount me" she said with a wanton growl
 
Her response to the flat palm on her ass was delicious. She pulled his cock out and then slammed back down upon it with ferocity. She kissed him with an animalistic hunger that sprung from some primal place that resonated with his own. Oh this was getting fucking good.

Suddenly she pulled off of him, and got down on all fours. ”Mount me she growled with need. He grinned at her and quickly sprung up to his hand and knees and slid behind her. There was no warning, no hesitation, he just lined his cock up and slammed it straight into her tight little pussy with all the force he could muster. He felt his balls slap against her clit with delight as he started to pound her relentlessly. Oh he wasn’t done there. Reaching out to grip a hand full of hair he pulled to make her arch that perfect figure. The other hand sliding out to greedily knead her breast in his hand as he fucked her without mercy.

Leaning his head down he gently nipped at her ear and growled low for her to hear “Maybe I’ll take your ass next.” A bold statement, not maybe I’ll fuck it, maybe I’ll take it, claim it, own it. She had wakened a side in him that wanted to own her, to possess her, to claim every inch of her and make it his.
 
Selena growled and pushed back on his cock with as much force as he put into it. The smacking of their bodies loudly echoing around the room. It was indeed primal, and she loved it. She had been able to get him to release what he really was meant to be.

She loved the grip on her hair making her arch her body as he plowed into her. Then he threatened to 'take' her ass. She smirked and purred. "Does my bodyguard feel the need to claim me?" she purred. She had no quams with let him take her however he wished. It was rare anyone would have the balls to try her like that, it was a complete turn on.

She panted and moaned wiggling her bottom on him as she continued to pushed back on his wonderful thick cock
 
“Fuck yes I do!” The reply came back instantly. No hesitation. He was not sure what was coming over him. He couldn’t ever recall being in such a frenzied state, but no woman had ever pushed him to such a state, or let him be so free with himself before. He was able to completely unleash himself without any consequences.

His fingertips closed around her nipple roughly as he pounded hard into her tight little hole roughly. He wanted her to feel ravaged after he was done with her. He knew he was just a human, and perhaps not up to the standards of her normal lovers, but he wanted to leave a lasting impression.
 
Selena cried out in pain as he plunged his mighty cock right into her lube-less asshole. He fingers gripped the carpet with such veracity she ripped it from the floor. Her torn rectum instantly healed allowing her to quickly regain her senses from the rage that burned through her like a fire.

As he thrust into it over and over leaving a large gaping hole in her bottom. She let out a satisfying growl. "Is that all you got viking boy?" she taunted him playfully. 'Oh what a mighty vampire lover he would make'she ponder as he took havoc on her bottom like a mighty sadist.

Over the centuries she had millions of lovers vampires and humans with an occasional demon thrown in. Oh they were fun. With vampires on vampires it was hot, fast,hard, and a lot of things got broken. Sometimes someone even died. With humans it was challenging, maintaining control over the rage and fury to implant them into the wall and use them as a fucking post.

In her life she had killed many of human males that thought her a regular human and tried to force themselves on her. The variety of ways to make them scream simply by pulling off their prized possession still remained some of her fondest memories.

"show me whose boss" she growled egging him on to reveal exactly what she suspected he was made of.
 
He had been working in a haze of lust and frenzied rage. He had not even intended to plunge his cock into her ass consciously, let alone without preparation or lube, but he had instead simply just forced his cock in without so much as a warning and she nearly screamed her agony. Instead of stopping, or murdering him for his insolence, she taunted him. It seemed to fuel him all that much further.

She asked him to show her who was the boss, even as he plunged his thick shaft into her tight little ass. One hand reaching around to roughly ravage her clit, he was going to force an orgasm out of her. His other hand that had previously been playing with her breasts much to his delight slid up to grip her throat. Pulling her head back, choking her some with his grip he pressed his lips to her ear and growled his words.

“I’m going to take your ass, and rub your clit. I am going to fucking force you to cum for me, because you belong to me. Your ass belongs to me, your cunt belongs to me, and your cum belongs to me. I may be human, but you have never met my like before Selina. Now, show me what a good little girl you are, and cum for me.” He growled the last, as he pinched her clit hard.
 
There was a purpose and methodology behind everything she did. Getting Aaron in touch with his feral animal side was the best way she knew to judge the ferocity and primal instinct. With his discipline and instincts to take what he wanted without thought for the mortal danger he could be in. He may just be the one that she had been looking for to take over her dynasty if anything befell her.

Still it had only been a few hours since she met him. But thus far he had sacrificed himself for her, and was now fucking her with such primal desire that she had a good feeling. After over 700 plus years, she was pretty good at reading people.

The slapping of their bodies together echoed over the penthouse. She growled and moaned at his words of how he was owning her and she was now his. She loved the confidence in his statements and the way even though she had cried out he didn't stop. Aaron was leaving his human instincts behind him in this state. It wasn't that he was a cruel man, or even a masochist. She had told him he couldn't hurt her and that was all he needed to be able to be free to tap into his tightly wound alter ego.

With most humans they pent up their emotions, fears, anxieties, and anger. They gain a sense of control and discipline. In order to grow into what he could be, he needed to be set free. This was who he was, and it was fucking sexy as hell.

"Yes sir" she purred as he squeezed her clit and continued to pound into her tight ass. She knew that when she did cum it would more then likely trigger him to explode, possibly even harder then he had before,

Closing her eyes she focused on the sensations in her nerve endings of his viking cock slamming into her over and over again. Absorbed and fed off the pain that his pinching of her clit caused. It was enough to make her begin to start to gasp and moan as the orgasm began to cultivate in her depths.

There it was. oh yes, she let out some human gasps and moans as it began to rise, that wanton lust to explode. Her ass began to clasp down on his cock in succession as it built and then she allowed it to be free. She had to focus on the grip her ass had over his cock to be sure not to injure it. Her body shuttered with violent spasms as she released he juices spraying him.
 
Aaron was of course not privy to Selina’s intentions or internal thoughts, all he knew was desire and need. She was bringing something out in him that he kept under tight control and he didn’t quite understand why, how, or the entire extent of it himself. It didn’t frighten him exactly, but he knew what he was capable of, and if she were not what she was, he could really injure someone in this state. Thankfully she was an immortal being who seemed to heal from physical injury without effort.

Their bodies collided together and she began to growl and moan with pleasure. It made his cock twitch inside her ass as he plowed into her relentlessly. He was dangerously close to an orgasms, her ass was so fucking tight! Yet he refused to cum just yet, not until she did. He held himself back with will power and by contracting the muscles that forced his seed out of his hard length. This kept him from the brink of orgasms and pulled him back, and also had the added bonus of making his cock thicker as it forced more blood into the shaft.

”Yes Sir” she purred the words sinfully and his hand squeezed a little harder around her throat reflexively. The next thrust came with violent force and he gave a low, throaty growl. Oh he seemed to like that; a lot. He stopped with his cock stuffed fully inside her. He dared not move, he was afraid if he did, he would cum right then. Instead he just worked her clit franticly. Breathing raggedly he tried to regain some measure of control.

He found it barely, and began moving again and pinched her clit again. It was enough for her. She gasped and moaned with pleasure. He knew she didn’t actually need to breath, so the gasps were either reflexive of her pleasure, or just for show. Either way he enjoyed them.

Then her orgasm hit. He felt her latch onto his cock almost too tightly, but it was so fucking pleasurable he didn’t care. He shuddered in delight as she began to milk him with her tight hole. His fingers worked her clit slowly now that she had reached the point of orgasms. He manipulated it skillfully over and over in slow circles as her orgasm washed over her. Even as she was driving him toward his orgasm he was focusing his mind on her. His body was trembling from the effort of it, holding back that tremendous torrent.

Finally he couldn’t take it anymore. He pressed his lips to her ear and bit the earlobe hard, he came oh so close to drawing blood, but not quite. Then he growled into her ear. “You’ve been such a good little slut for me. Now I’ll reward you.” He didn’t require much as she was still milking him with her fading orgasm, but he drew back and thrust into her a few more times before his hips bucked with all his strength into her. Forcing his cock absolutely as deep as he could into her ass he exploded hard. The release was intense waves of liquid heat, just like before the orgasm was fierce and the load came out with high volume, high intensity. Something about this woman stirred something in him that drove him absolutely mad with lust and beyond his sexual prowess.

His hand came away from her clit, honestly worried about hurting her for the first time, vampire or not, that area was delicate and he was strong even if he was just a human. Instead his hand gripped her full breast and kneaded it greedily, and extremely roughly. Bruises formed on her skin near instantly from his grip as he squeezed and kneaded her flesh.

The sheer volume assured that his seed began to come out the hole it was placed into and so now both of their juices coated the floor, mingling together. Finally his raging cock began to soften and he leaned forward, realizing that in his haze of lust he had sunk his teeth into her shoulder and broken the skin. His lust hazed mind was slow to grasp what that meant. She had bled into his mouth, did that mean anything really? He didn’t know.

“Well, I think I just ingested some of your blood. What is that going to do?” He asked it like a man asking about the weather. There was no fear of the consequences, he simply needed to know what they were so he could prepare for them. This was why he was able to fuck her so savagely, and unlock those gates she had sought out in him. Even if she had rejected him, decided to kill him he had no fear of that outcome. Death had no fear for him.
 
"Oh my" she said using her foot against his stomach to push him out of her ass and onto his butt.

"Well my dear one, that was bound to happen, I just didn't anticipate you to do it that quickly. My blood is ancient, one of the most powerful that a human could ever hope to get a taste of. There are even addicts of our blood. But once will not form an addiction. It will however give you increased strength. In your case, with my blood, depending on the amount you ingested, you could physically rip a vampire like Juan in half with your hands.

Your sight and hearing will be amplified beyond anything even thought possible. You will be faster then vampires Juans age and younger. That lust and rage that you had so carefully bottled up will be right below the surface waiting for the opportunity to shine. There will be a link between us, you will be able to sense me and find me if you feel that i'm in danger and vice versa.

Depending on the amount you took, we may even have a telepathic link. If you took that much, it also means that if you're killed you will be pre-vampire. It will take another feeding of my blood to solidify it, and the feeding of either human or vampire to engage it.

We will test these things out in a moment but first I have an option for you. I have a million dollars that I will give to you, no strings attached if you disappear, Or you can choose to remain by my side as my lover and body guard with a salary of 50k a year which do you choose and why?"
 
And suddenly she was pushing him onto his ass.

What the fuck? She launched into all of this information about the power of her blood and he absorbed it all with his typical calm stoicism. There was something else stirring beneath it though, he couldn’t quite describe it. It was unlike anything he had ever felt before so of course he couldn’t describe it. He had never not been alone with his own thoughts before. He realized when he bit her, he had taken a notable chunk of her skin and thus the amount of blood he had ingested was quite substantial.

There were two sides inside this man always, the raging beast that he kept pinned down and the sharp steel edge that was serene and deadly. Selena was not easily acutely aware of both of those aspects of his personality as his mind opened up to her.

As she offered him the money to leave he blinked in surprise. He opened his mouth to reply immediately, then paused to consider his words more carefully. The blood was making it hard to think clearly. This was something he would have to adjust to.

“I told you. I don’t need your money Selena. I have seen shits like Juan my entire life. I know the kind of guy he is. I don’t think I have ever met anyone like you before. There is a reason I offered you my blood without hesitation, there is a reason I have done everything I have done up to this point without reservation. You can even keep the 50k Salary if you want. Keep all the money as long as I have the equipment to do my job. I chose to stay by your side because you are worthy of my respect and my loyalty, and there are very few people in this world who can boast that claim, living or undead. I will be your lover, and your shield. I will give my life for yours and crush your enemies without hesitation or remorse.”
 
Selena listened to the words he spoke watching and feeling how her blood took a hold of him. He was given his choice of walking away or staying, because she had never been given that choice. Her reasoning and such she would make clear soon enough. But first she had to ensure his mental safety from he amount of blood he took.

"Let us get dressed and we will help you find your balance." she stated rising and swiping her torn dress and tossing it into the fire place. Walking down the hall she went into her spacious room with the California king sized Medieval canopy bed. Her closet a walk in with rotating clothing and show racks seemingly came to life lighting up when she entered. Finding a pair of torn designer jeans that fit her like a new skin, she put on a sports bra and flack hoodie with a pair of black sneakers.

After tying her hair up in a ponytail she came back into the living room to find him dressed. "We're going for a walk in the park." she stated plainly. This would be the best place for him to experience all of the gifts her blood gave to him. "First we will need to get out of here without being seen. I will leave first and then you will wait about twenty minutes and come and find me. For this.. " she walked right up to him. "Close your eyes and focus there will be a almost pull. Inhale my scent, use your mind to feel mine, the closeness, the bond." she took a few steps back and then moved to the left. In his mind she then spoke. 'let it guide you to me'.
 
He nodded to her slowly and looked into the fire as the dress burned. Part of him recognized that part of his old life was like that dress burning away to ashes. His life had completely changed in the matter of a few hours, his entire reality had turned completely around and it had not even shaken him. He was handling it with remarkable composure. Given the horrible things he had seen, he was not all that surprised. His mind wandered briefly to some of the carnage and death that he had been exposed to in the field.

He realized that they may very well might be able to be mentally connected, and he quickly curbed his thoughts. He did not want his reflection and that carnage to bleed through to her mind. He began to dress slowly and refocus his thoughts and as she came back he was once more dressed.

"Of course," he said in acknowledgment to her statement of their destination. He listened to her instructions and then closed his eyes. Drawing in her scent as she instructed him to do. When her voice entered his mind he felt a little shock, but at the same time, he wasn't quite surprized by it. It was almost instinctual that she would be that, like a natural thing.

He felt her moving farther and farther away from her, he could almost track her every step. He waited the allotted amount of time, then he followed the pull as if he were following a string and tracked her presence toward the park. It was a new, unusual sensation for him, but not an unpleasant one. He found himself finding the intimacy of having her inside his head comforting and enjoyable. It was not long before he was there beside her, with a soft chuckle falling from his lips. "well, that was new. This is like living in someone else's body. Everything is sharper, more clear. It is like I was blind before and I can see for the first time."
 
Selena waited for him on a bench deep in the park. After having been intimate with him, she had his smell embedded in her senses. She picked him up before she could even see him. "That is one way to put it." she said with a light smile as he took his place next to her.

"We're going to go into the more heavily wooded area off the path. It is important that you gain knowledge of your strength. As a human you don't have to worry about it around me. I doubt that you could kill me even with the extra strength you possess, but you could quite possibly injure me."

As they walked deeper off the path she picked a nice old oak, that had been around just as long as she had. "I want you to punch the tree as hard as you can."
Two things would happen. One he would crack the tree, and two he would heal instantly any injuries that happened to his hand from punching the oak.

"Then I would like you to spank the sapling without cracking or breaking it. Given your self awareness and discipline it shouldn't take you more then a couple tries to get the hang of it. If it takes longer that's okay too."
 
A question was forming in his mind as he listened to her explain what she wanted him to do. He looked at that oak and thought about his fist shattering against it. He turned toward her and pursed his lips thoughtfully. “So these effects from your blood, they are not temporary?”

He did not wait for the answer, he turned back to the tree and while she was answering the question he drew his hand back and struck the oak with all of his might. He felt his bones shatter in his fingers, not the first time it has happened, but this was worse than any injury to his hand he ever had. However as quickly as his body registered the injury and the pain, it began knitting back together. He wasn’t even noticing that though, he was looking at the tree. He had nearly split this giant oak like a log splitter. He couldn’t believe what force his bare hand generated. He looked at the bloody impact point and plucked out a bone fragment, one of his bone fragments and looked at it with a numb detachment realizing he had not only broken his hand, but compound fractured his fingers.

He looked down at his hand which was perfectly in tact, flexing it gingerly with disbelief. “hopefully my body will become a little more durable with time as well. I don’t fancy the idea of leaving bone fragments everywhere I go.” He let out a soft chuckle.

He turned to the sapling and looked up at her. He thought on her words. The first exercise was obviously to show him the full measure of his own strength, now this was to teach him how to temper it. Her first words to him echoed in his head, she wanted to keep him on as a lover and now that he was not quite mortal anymore, she didn’t want a slap in the ass to completely destroy her spinal column. Made sense.

He closed his eyes and slowed down his heart rate. He focused on his body and the new sensations flowing through him. He put his hand on the sapling and gently touched a few of the leaves under his fingertips. His gently touch completely destroyed them. She was right to take this precaution. He tried again and this time he gently traced the fibrous leaf without incident.

He pulled his hand back slowly and then brought it down on the sapling. The earlier practice had paid off. The first time was a charm, he inspected the sapling and there was no damage to it other than the single leave that he had ripped from it.
 
Selena smiled as she listened to his question and watched him hit the tree with all his might. "You will only be like this for about three days. Then you will be human once again. My reason for your training is because we are going to war. I have to know that if say hold them. You can hold someone by their neck without snapping it. I also need you to know that you are capable of such remarkable things."

"Also, we do not know what the future will bring. Over several years there may be many times in which consumption of my blood will be the difference of us being victorious or not. There may be times after a battle where all you can picture is fucking. You will still have to know your limits."

She wasn't going to tell him that her hope was to eventually make him her prodigy. Not yet anyway. Everything came with time.
"Next we need to work on your hearing. There is a couple speaking about a half mile away. Tell me what they're saying without getting closer."
 
She mentioned fucking and that psychic link between then told her that he was already thinking about it again. Her blood had only made them bond closer and ignited his passion for her even deeper. Who knew that deep beneath that controlled exterior was such a passionate man? Well, she had found out not long ago, but it was actually a consistent state of being, he just kept it tightly locked down. However with her so close, him able to smell their mingled sex on her, and her talking about fucking, his cock started to get hard again.

He just grinned at her.

"It certainly does have some remarkable effects."

He listened to her words and then tried to focus on his hearing and toss aside thoughts of sliding his cock into her tight little cunt again. When he dialed into the conversation he actually smiled. "A spring wedding and baby names. They have shit ideas though. Gabby is a horrible name for a girl."
 
She let out a laugh as he talked about their horrible choices for names. "Now what doe his shirt say?" she questioned challenging him to use his sight. She slowly walked around him like a cat cornering it's prey as he focused in on his sight. She slapped his ass. "You have to be on point and know your surroundings." she zipped out of sight and then back again to slap his ass again. "We are quick, but it takes centuries to master being unpredictable."

She jumped up into the branches of the tree effortlessly. "We have the ability to use our surroundings to our advantage" She jumped to the next tree then jumped down to the ground in a predatory position. "Your neck and heart are your vulnerable areas, what they don't know is you've had my blood. So you will have a choice that I will honor. If you are killed you will come back as prevamp. Do you want me to end you, or would you want me to turn you? You don't have to answer right now. But i can tell that you're in need of some primal gratification. Care to make a wager? If you beat me home i'll be your bitch till sun up, but if i beat you home, you're mine." she gave him a wicked grin.
 
He focused on his sight, amazed that his eyes could extend that far. He had not realized that they would. He knew that things were clearer, but that he could see things that far away was remarkable, it was like seeing through a snipers scope! “It says, Nike!”

The hand came down and he jumped because he was looking elsewhere, then he grinned. He refocused his gaze and started to track her movements and lost her in the shadows and then saw her again as she came back in and adjusted to block her attempt but he hesitated, not completely sure of his control of his strength yet, and that hesitation allowed her to strike him on the ass again. He took it good naturedly.

Her proposal made him chuckle and he accented with a nod of his head.

“I agreed to your previous terms to stay by your side. I never said that would end with my death. I told you I would willingly lay down my life for you. If I would do it once, why would I not be willing to do it twice if I could? This is a simple answer. I do not fear to become what you are. I am yours now and for all time. It is as simple as that. I have no need to think it over.”

He raised a brow and flashed her a grin. “You have a deal as long as you don’t put anything in my ass.”

Before the race began he placed a hand on hers. “Before I forget in the heat of the moment. I would like to work more on my control, and I think this would benefit both of us if you and I were to train together. I have been trained by the best in the world and I think I could teach you a few things. It would also allow me to feel what it is like to fight a real vampire who is coming at me with the intent to do me harm.”

With that, he smiled at her. “Ok, ready to go.”
 
Selena shook her head, it was almost as if she was looking at a younger version of his great ancestor. The way he rationalized things, the way he devoted himself. She had plans for him for certain. But first thing was first, fucking, training, a bit of sleep and then taking over New York, and then moving their way up and down the coastline.

Juan may possibly have fled the country by now, but as far as they knew their plan had worked. He seemed like the arrogant type that would think he had a shot of killing her. It was also possible there were others behind her assassination.

"I think training is a good idea, though you made it inside after being attacked by some so you have a general idea of how hard they hit. But I am sure there is plenty that we can teach each other."

She smiled at him when he said he was ready to go. "Ready set .." and she was gone. With his new hearing he could pick up her cackle of a laugh as she took to the tree tops to get home quicker. She waited outside her door for him and was happy to see him there almost as quick as she was.

"How do you like the speed that comes with it?" she said smirking as she let him into her place to case it before she entered.
 
She seemed pleased with what he had to say. He could tell based on what he was feeling through the bond that they shared. Well that was what he guessed anyway, it was still a little hard to make out all the mass of emotions that were coming through. It was hard to make it his own new emotions, let alone hers that were coming along with it. It would take time to sort out, but he was already adapting at an alarming rate. He was a skilled warrior, trained with hand to hand weapons, as well as a skilled marksman whom had to know how to control his own heart rate to a fairly precise degree, that came with the ability to be able to calm his mind. He had been using that discipline to help sort out the new flood of chaos that came rushing in with her powerful blood bond.

“I am glad you think so. You are correct. Some of them though I think are much weaker and it is less about them and more about what to expect from a stronger vampire, and to help gauge my new power level in a combat situation. I hesitated a moment ago, afraid of injuring you. In a real situation that could mean one of our deaths. I need to know when to hold back and when to use all of my might, I need to know how to meter it out. That will take more precise tuning and the addition of adrenaline.”

”Ready set ..” and she was just fucking gone. He only hesitated a second to his credit. He could feel her trick coming instinctively through their bond even if he didn’t know it. So when it happened he was hot on her heels. She was using the trees and she gained ground, even if she hadn’t had a head start she would have beat him, he was not confident enough yet to try something so reckless as that; yet. Still he was finding that he was able to leap over obstacles that he normally wouldn’t be able to clear and once he actually almost cracked his damned head open in the process. He went to clear a fence and jumped a longer distance than intended and nearly smashed his skull on a branch as thick as a mans arm.

Quick reflexes saved him from a possible injury, he struck the branch with his forearm and shattered it with ease. The whole side of the branch attached to the tree exploded in a flurry of wood and splinters. He didn’t dare marvel at the sight of his new destructive force, he was moving too fast to dare take his eyes away from his frontal view.

He found Selena awaiting him and he gave her a good natured grin, plucking at the destroyed sleeve of his shirt with a soft laugh. “You know, it is something else. Though I might retract one of my previous statements I made about not needing the income. If this is going to be the fate of my wardrobe, seeing how fast we are going through clothing. “

He stopped before they entered the building. He turned toward her and she could feel a strong dominant hunger rising inside of him. He reached out to cup her face in her hand, kissing her soundly on the lips before releasing her with a crooked grin. “We haven’t entered the building yet, so technically I’m ‘not your bitch’ yet.”

He flashed her a wink and then stepped into the penthouse. With his new senses casing the environment was a simplistic task, so he decided to divide his attention. He pulled out his phone to make a call.

“Hey, it’s Aaron. I need a supply drop. I need the components to build about three hundred bouncing betties, but out of wood, not metal, and with some wood to spare. Also I need an M60 with the same kind of tracer rounds you gave me. Also I need a combat knife capable of of storing and delivering a toxin. I need this ASAP. Rush it. Threat imminent. If you can’t get me anything else, get me the 60.”

He hung up the phone and nodded his head, the house was clear for now. Juan didn’t even send anyone to check of the job was done, what an arrogant little fuck-

If he hadn’t have been thinking about that, he would have been dead on the spot. He saw the glint of metal off fire light. Selena’s words echoed in his mind "Your neck and heart are your vulnerable areas, what they don't know is you've had my blood. The vampire didn’t try to feed off him, she tried to simply rip out his throat from behind.

He stopped her hand mid strike and the look of pure shock on her face was priceless. He felt a strange sense of bloodlust rising inside of him, as well as a thrill he had never felt before when a life or death struggle had come upon him. With the pure strength of his grip he shattered the bones in her hand and she screamed in agony, he didn’t hesitate, remembering how quickly his wounds healed, he stepped in tight, and drove his elbow into the side of her face so hard the it caved the side of her skull in and drove her body against the wall, shattering the tile work. He almost drew his firearm to finish the job, but no, he needed her alive.

How did he know she wasn’t dead? He could tell, because she had not turned to dust like the others had. She was however incapacitated. Using the gift of the speed his blood gave him, and the gift of the link he shared with her he touched her mind. “Coming to you. The woman who hired me just tried to kill me. Looks like we found Juan’s spy, she must have assumed the job was done and wanted to tie up loose ends, or not, and was going to try again. I am bringing what is left of her to you for questioning.”
 
As soon as he realized he was in danger, Selena fought her natural instinct to go after him. It was one of the most difficult things she had ever had to do. Depending on someone else to ensure her safety, and sit idly by while he risked his life for her. Then came the woman's agonizing scream and the crunch of her skull caving in. Vampire hearing was quite intrusive to the human population, but that was just to fucking bad.

She was half way to the penthouse when he said he was coming to her. Selena smiled at him and took the vamp by the neck and pinned her there with one hand. "Please finish your thing you do, so i can bring her in and give you another lesson."

With a nod he went back in and cased the penthouse. It was much larger with a variety of different rooms. One of which was like a dungeon with manacles hanging from the ceiling and a drain in the center of the floor with retractable posts that leg cuffs could be connected to. The cabinets were all surgical steel, and the walls sound proof even to vampires.

When he told her it was all clear, she advised him to go to the bottom drawer of the left cabinet in the dungeon room and pull out the silver plated cuffs and replace the leather ones that were hanging. Gripping the vamp by the hair she entered the penthouse and made her way to that room. Holding her up she let him cuff her in, so she wouldn't burn herself on the cuffs.

The vampire now secure, Selena went to Aaron and began to look him over for any damage. "You did very well" she told him through their link. The vampire was slowly beginning to heal. Opening up the mini fridge she pulled out a liter of pigs blood and an IV needle and tube. Pulling down a line with a hook she shoved the needle into the vampires neck and began the drip.

"Pigs blood, although a vampire may sustain life by drinking it, it lacks a lot of the nutrients that human blood holds. By giving her blood, it will help her heal faster. Though she will only be at about half to 3/4 her normal strength. However that would be if we gave it all to her. We will give her just enough to be able to give the answer i need. If she's a good girl" she said gripping the vampires face and placing a bit of pressure with her finger tips. "she may be able to live another day. I am after all feeling gracious today." she said looking at Aaron with a smile.

'Once we get the information we need we will end her. No one fucks with what is mine and lives' she said rather possessively through their link.
 
He followed her instructions and at her compliment, he inclined his head and with a sly grin he intoned “Thank you, Mistress.” Then touched her mind ‘we are inside now after all. I lost the bet.’

He nodded as he listened to her verbal words. Smiling toward Selena slowly. “I thought you may be inclined to show mercy if she cooperated which is why I did not destroy her on the spot. I am glad I made the right call. Those who fail you are not long for this world, I understand.” It was a subtle bad cop routine, not too heavy.

Her mental note to him was received, he gave no outward acknowledgment. He did reply. ‘Thank you. Though I am just as concerned about the fact that she chose to betray you. Is she a long time servant of yours, or a new acquisition? Either Juan has grown some balls, or he has some backers with a long reach. I am sure you heard my phone call. I have made preparations to reinforce your home and increase the arsenal. I don’t know if mental images work through this but I am going to try.’

At first the image was a bit unclear, but then she could clearly see a large belt fed machine gun that was adapted to fire the same vampire slaying rounds that his handgun did, and landmines made out of wood that would leap from the ground into the air, then explode and fire fragments at chest height. Modified to be made from wood and filled with silver ball bearings.

‘The mines were used by the Germans in World War II. Though they were traditionally made of metal, obviously that doesn’t suit our purposes. I made some changes. These should make infiltration from a large-scale attack extremely costly.’

“Hey. I don’t think you are paying enough attention lady. You want to live, don’t you? Lady Selena has some questions for you. I suggest you focus up and start answering them. Do you need something to help wake you up?”

He had not lived as long as Selena, but he had extracted information from someone before. He reached into his belt and pulled his belt knife free, gripping the fabric of her pants he exposed her knee so that he could see the delicate skin beneath. With expert precision, he drove the sharp point of the knife between the adjoining area where the Femur, the Tibia, and the Patella all me. He felt the tendons resist as she screamed in agony. He twisted the knife with a prying motion and then turned it to the side, using the handle he struck it with his palm quickly and there was a sickening pop as her knee cap completely came loose from the rest of her leg.

He pulled his knife loose, wiped the blood from the blade onto her pant leg and sheathed it and bowed to Selena. “Mistress, you now have her full attention.”
 
Selena leaned against one of the cabinets watching Aaron get her attention. "Recent acquisition to the team." she said with a bit of disappointment. She walked around Aaron letting her fingers trace over his broad shoulders. Reaching his front she gave him a soft lingering kiss on his lips of promises of more distractions later.

Standing in front of the woman she cocked her head to the side. "Pamela St.Michael, made in 2002 sire deceased." she said looking the woman up and down. "Do you know who I am? I mean other then my name, but truely who I am?" she asked the woman.

"Just your name" the woman hissed.

"That really is a shame, because had you done diligence in researching before you accepted the job from Juan, you may not be in this position. To give you an idea of who i am, I want you to think of the queen of England, then all the other rulers over the human world. Put them all together, I still out weigh them in the vampire hierarchy of things." She saw the womans eyes widen as she grasped the concept of what Selena was telling her.

"Juan isn't brave or smart enough to start a fight with me, so my question is simple, who hired him."

Pamela hissed in defiance. With one quick movement Selena punched a hole through her body and pulled out a dried kidney and tossed it on the floor. The woman screamed out in anguish.

Selena smiled wiping her hand over the womans blouse to get the slime and blood off of it. "Now Pamela, we were talking about you cooperating remember?" She said sweetly "you were saying?"

Pamela's face wretched in pain as she glared at Selena. "I only heard him on the phone once and called the guy Mr Fazeli." Selena smiled softly to the reply and patting girl on the head lightly she said "Thank you" before ripping it off with her bare hands. Placing it on the floor looking up she went to the wall and pressed a button which retracted the sunroofs cover.

After washing her hands in the sink she took Aarons hand and led him to her bedroom. Jumping up onto his body she wrapped her legs around him and kissed him with a fiery passion of want and need. Slowly releasing the kiss and her legs she stood before him.

"My pet, i wish for you to disrobe yourself and me. I would like a nice firm massage with you hands, and then your mouth. When you're done I will reward you."
 
He watched the entire interrogation with a dispassionate eye, though he had the sense to turn on his phone and record the audio so they could go over the details later.

The woman was bound so there was very little for him to do but sit back and watch and learn. Selena got to the truth very quickly. Apparently, her identity carried a lot of weight. She wielded tremendous power because of how powerful she was and the power she had amassed in Europe. She had mentioned something like that before, but it was just now sinking in.

The woman began opening up, but not about who hired her, at least not until some serious bodily injury occurred. From there it was down hill for her. Aaron felt nothing for the woman, she was an enemy combatant and a spy. He held the door open for Selena as they left the room, their other hands united.

As he turned she leaped onto him and kissed him with fiery passion. She could feel through the bond that he was able to compartmentalize his emotions and suddenly with that kiss, the compartments burst open. His desire surged forth as he kissed her back with a ferocious hunger.

As the kiss faded he listened to her instructions and he smiled at her words. He did not disrobe quickly, he gave her a show of unbuttoning the buttons of his dress shirt one by one, and as he did so he spoke to her mind. ‘It did not really sink in before just how much power you possess, and I am not talking about the physical power. I mean the influence, the political pull, your empire.”

The shirt was undone and he peeled it off slowly, allowing her to see his muscles ripple in the process. ‘It is important to me that you know while I will protect you and your interest with my life and my un-life, I have no desire to take it from you. I chose you, not your empire. My choices were made because of the woman you are, not because of the power I could obtain. You are irreplaceable to me.’

He slowly pulled up the undershirt to show her the hard muscles beneath. The few scars he had obtained did not seem to mar the canvas but enhance it. A bullet through and through that by the look of it must have just missed his collar bone. A knife wound that had bit deep across his right side.

He realized his words were not a confession of love, and they were not intended to be. He was not sure he loved her yet. However he very much respected her, and he believed in her. ‘Very few people I have met have shown me that they have the potential to change the world and make it a better place. You have the means, the life span, the will, and the power. I will follow you into the gates of hell.’

He got to his pants and decided to speed things up. He stepped out of his shoes, undid the belt and then quickly let the slacks fall to the ground. He pulled off his socks and then finally his boxers so that he was completely nude before her.

He pressed close, putting his hands on both of her hips and sliding the black hoody up over her body while caressing her skin at the same time. He decided to explore just what he could do with this psychic bond between them. While he was disrobing her, he began to flash images of him on his knees before her naked form with his tongue eagerly lapping at her pussy.

He discarded the hoody with his clothing and then slowly pulled the sports bra off. That too was discarded with the rest. Finally the jeans. He began to trail kisses down her body as he started to kneel his way down her body to undo her jeans. Kissing along her neck, collar bone, the supple curve of her breast, her stomach. He gripped the button of her jeans with his teeth and pulled it free, looking up into her eyes hungrily, and pulled the button open. He followed suit with the zipper. Now all that was left to pull them down. They were rather form fitting, so he took his time, appreciating the way they hugged her curves as he slid his hands over her bare skin. Nipping and biting at her stomach, her navel, her hip as they were exposed.

Finally, he exposed her pussy and he trailed a series of sensual kisses along her outer thigh to her inner thigh and nestled his face into the heat between her thighs. He placed a single tender kiss there and flicked it with his tongue. Then he drew his tongue the entire length of her pussy, making sure to press it into her clit. Then he shifted rapidly to the other thigh and bit down roughly, but not hard enough to break the skin.

He pooled her jeans at her feet and then untied her shoes and pulled each one off with her cooperation and tossed them into the pile of clothing. Finally, he pulled her jeans off until she was magnificent in her complete nudity. He rose slowly and took her hand, guiding her toward the bed this time, and motioned for her to lay down.

A quick search of the night stand found the oil. “Would you care to start with your back, or your front, Mistress?” He flashed her a grin.
 
Back
Top