Are there non-sexual, non-fetish things that enhace your sessions?

midlifecrisispanties

Literotica Guru
(1) Music?
(2) Lighting?
(3) Candles?
(4) Bathing?
(5) Food or beverages?
(6) Setting?

Personally, I like all the above in various combinations. A hot bath, shared with my S O, to classical music or nature sounds, with wine and strawberries; for example.

Tell me what you like. I'm curious. :rose:

Last edited:
A partner who can talk dirty interspersed with a large vocabulary. But I'm a nerd like that.

A partner who can talk dirty interspersed with a large vocabulary. But I'm a nerd like that.

Now you're going to get guys bragging on how many words they know for "penis".

For me (a few):

Sensory deprivation is one; a simple blindfold or ear plugs.

80s music that we used to make out to in my car.

Being in a tent.

Now you're going to get guys bragging on how many words they know for "penis".

For me (a few):

Sensory deprivation is one; a simple blindfold or ear plugs.

80s music that we used to make out to in my car.

Being in a tent.

I like your list. And, hey... I love it when an "alpha" or a "bull" makes up words for what they belive to be their personal gift to humanity as they tell you the unnaturally stupid thing they plan to do with it. Don't you?:rolleyes:

I like your list. And, hey... I love it when an "alpha" or a "bull" makes up words for what they belive to be their personal gift to humanity as they tell you the unnaturally stupid thing they plan to do with it. Don't you?:rolleyes:

It's amusing if nothing else.

I would say being somewhere really cosy, like on a soft blanket with lots of cushions around, rose-petals scattered about are nice, soft mood lighting

Bedding: black silk sheets.
Implements of the day layed out on them also help to set the mood ))

A four star hotel room...gets me hot every time. Especially if your just using the room for a quick afternoon delight yummy!

Setting and buildup are everything, I think

I would begin with a surprise day trip. Even if it is just a part of your own state to which you have never been. We would pack only what we need for an afternoon. (Except for the surprises I've already packed.) After enjoying a long drive in the morning, with a few stops to explore the sights along the way, we'd stop at a nice hotel, with a view of either the woods or a beach. I'm partial to the woods. We would begin with a hot bath. I would bathe her in scented oils, in a room lit by soft candle light. We would share a nice wine and an assortment of fruit. I would lie her to the bed, placing soft kisses on every part of her...

That's the short build up.

What's wrong with laundry? Gentle setting on a regular washing machine works just fine.
I’ll defer on this one - and anyway, Name A Stain You Appreciate Today is better suited to the Inappropriate Thread Titles thread...

Back