Mass shootings in New Zealand mosques

New Zealanders react to Friday's attacks by voluntarily surrendering guns.

Not a large number, admittedly, although it remains to be seen what happens over the next few days. The fact that farmers - pretty much the conservative bloc in Aotearoa - can say that the minor convenience provided to them with the weapons concerned doesn't trump the potential risks they pose again gives me some hope, and reinforces the fact that the politicians concerned don't need to see this as as inevitable vote-losing action.

Forgot to add to this - our largest online trader and one of the biggest chains of outdoor and hunting equipment stories have stopped selling semi automatic guns.

Forgot to add to this - our largest online trader and one of the biggest chains of outdoor and hunting equipment stories have stopped selling semi automatic guns.

From Brenton Tarrant's Manifesto:

JKeBq2i.png

IMgIJhI.png

JKeBq2i.png

IMgIJhI.png

If you want to make some argument using the trolling of a child murderer, go for it. That's exactly the validation he's wanting, so well done.
In the mean time, we'll just get on with taking actual actions to minimise the risk of this happening again.

If you want to make some argument using the trolling of a child murderer, go for it. That's exactly the validation he's wanting, so well done.
In the mean time, we'll just get on with taking actual actions to minimise the risk of this happening again.

The actual actions the child murderer wanted you to take???

That's right...do his bidding, never a doubt in my mind the left would.

"She's" a racist Neo-Nazi hag. End of story.

Read some of her postings here:
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1495012

Probably one of the Deplorable alts.

rGoCts5.png

Everyone is screeching "white supremacy!!" we all know what color he is.

One of those fucking white males.

So??

Gore vids have been shared online since there has been an online.

It's only suddenly that it's a problem.

"inciting extreme violence" ?? Bullshit....more like pissing off the left.

His problem was that he's white.

Had he been a jihadi and name Al Mohammed Pendejo they wouldn't have touched him.

Yes because sharing information on the internet BAD!!!

Better get all China with your internet censorship, otherwise more natural born Nazis will be sharing opinions and information on the internet that aren't politically correct either.

Can't have that......:cool:

I guess we see things very differently. You are entitled to your opinion.

It was not just sharing information.

For me sharing the live stream of the murder was sharing his hate message and increasing his 'audience'. The people he murdered can not speak for themselves anymore but we can.

Through our words and actions we can respond to what happened.

And the world has responded. In so many ways. Speaking out. Showing they care and wanting things to change. Not just in new zealand but all around the world.

https://i.stuff.co.nz/national/1113...hristchurch-mosque-shootings-we-weep-with-you

:heart:

For me sharing the live stream of the murder was sharing his hate message and increasing his 'audience'. The people he murdered can not speak for themselves anymore but we can.

And the world has responded. In so many ways. Speaking out. Showing they care and wanting things to change. Not just in new zealand but all around the world.

https://i.stuff.co.nz/national/1113...hristchurch-mosque-shootings-we-weep-with-you

:heart::heart::heart:

That kook was on my Iggy list. Have no memory of when. I see I was right.

Psycho Boy is going in the garbage bin for good after this thread. And Harpy. And anyone else defending this piece of trash.

Wow ... it's amazing how some threads are almost invisible when you've got a few specific people on ignore.

Yes, indeed, Debbie!

That hag is like a Neo-Nazi on Steroids version of Trysail.

Cool.

I guess I'm just more pro-free speech than most.

But he is a white male so fuck him and his freedom. :cool:

Psycho Boy is going in the garbage bin for good after this thread. And Harpy. And anyone else defending this piece of trash.

You two keep drinking the kool-aid.

:rose:

Kiwi telcos write 'open letter' to Google, Twitter, Facebook demanding change

https://i.stuff.co.nz/national/chri...r-to-google-twitter-facebook-demanding-change

"The letter sent by Spark managing director Simon Moutter, Vodafone NZ boss Jason Paris and 2degrees chief executive Stewart Sherriff said they acknowledged the issue was a "global" one but said "the discussion must start somewhere".

It'll be interesting to see what comes of that. I really hope we don't lose traction on these issues over time - there's some potential to make some real change here. It'll be sad if the end result of all those lives lost boils down to a couple of good days for florists. (Although the floral tributes have obviously been amazing - my ex took a bunch to his local mosque yesterday and said the pile was enormous.) Ardern seems pretty determined though. Hopefully the other parties get on board.

[size=+1]Just finished page 3 of this thread.[/size]

clap clap clap

shoulda had more ammo.

what the first time a non muslim shoots a mosgue up.... sheesh... share the love. return the favor.

Bet none of you fuckers ever care when a muslim blows up a non muslim church
Collectivist thinking.

It’s almost like these wankers targeted NZ because they’re soft. Little do they know, NZers aren’t soft at all.
That shooter is going to be really popular in a New Zealand prison.

^^^Fucking TERRORISTS

Not one of these "people" say shit when MUSLIMS kill so many innocents
lie

I think all churches are non-Muslim churches.

Also, there's a whole wiki on the subject.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Islamist_attacks_on_churches
Uh huh.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Attacks_on_mosques

Muslims are a CANCER wherever they are

[blah, blah, blah.]

As a Gay person, YOU have alot to fear from them

The Bible advocates the murder of men having sex with men.

He targeted New Zealand precisely because it was safe - because he was looking for shock value.
His 'manifesto' talked about his anger at Europeans being 'robbed' of their homelands ... obviously the irony of choosing to attack not in Europe, but in a colonised country, just totally escaped him.
The only good of all this is that he was obviously a delusional psychopathic individual, and doesn't seem to be part of any sort of organised group.

I'm proud that the overwhelming sentiment has been support for the victims, their families and their communities. The whole situation for them is just unimaginable.
What I was thinking and more.

Killing random children and people in general is not a natural reaction to anyone who isn’t a psycho. Freak
Child-murderers are worse than pedophiles.

I listen and watch "news" and the WORLD is aghast!.....The same WORLD that says NOTHING when MUSLIMS exterminate Copts in Egypt, that shoot GAZE (and blame the NRA), that say nothing at ALL THE KILLING MUSLIMS do
Which is bullshit and you know it, bigot.

Fuck you all and your MUSLIM LOVE
Christ loves Muslims.

Wouldn't make the evening news.....and even if it did the only thing mentioned would be "This has NOTHING to do with Islam. " .

Le sigh.....been a long time since I last shot a mosque up, I like using an M2 .50 cal BMG loaded with API rounds for max penetration. :cool:
You can probably get a free meal at a few mosques in my neighbourhood.

[size=+1]Just finished page 3 of this thread.[/size]

Collectivist thinking.

That shooter is going to be really popular in a New Zealand prison.

lie

Uh huh.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Attacks_on_mosques

The Bible advocates the murder of men having sex with men.

What I was thinking and more.

Child-murderers are worse than pedophiles.

Which is bullshit and you know it, bigot.

Christ loves Muslims.

You can probably get a free meal at a few mosques in my neighbourhood.

I'd blocked those fucktards so I didn't need to read their stupidity. Sigh.

I'd blocked those fucktards so I didn't need to read their stupidity. Sigh.

Hi Kim, Hi Hal9000_,
:)

I kind of enjoy beating up on trolls like Busybigot. He is a fun punching bag—an enjoyment on a thread of an otherwise sad topic. He's triggering people, but he can be triggered.

Hi Kim, Hi Hal9000_,

I kind of enjoy beating up on trolls like Busybigot. He is a fun punching bag—an enjoyment on a thread of an otherwise sad topic. He's triggering people, but he can be triggered.

I'm not 'triggered' ... I'm just over the fuckwittery of him, BotBoy, et al, and at the moment I'm especially not in the mood for it. I don't understand how they get such joy from other people's suffering ... like, I truly don't understand it. It's not even childish - children have more empathy than them (I'm sure everyone know who 'they' are - I can't even be arsed listing them).
But there's a lot of stuff I don't understand at the moment, and tbh they're pretty low on the list of things I can be bothered caring about. It was just mildly irksome to have their inanity visible again.

Hi Kim, Hi Hal9000_,

Hal = dumbfffuck.

Should have caught that one.

Yeah, iggy is your friend when you don't want to hear those that disagree with your preconceived notions.

And you beating up on anyone should scare the shit out of wet paper bags everywhere.

But there's a lot of stuff I don't understand at the moment, and tbh they're pretty low on the list of things I can be bothered caring about. It was just mildly irksome to have their inanity visible again.
That's 'cause you have a life. :D

Hal = dumbfffuck.

Should have caught that one.

Yeah, iggy is your friend when you don't want to hear those that disagree with your preconceived notions.

And you beating up on anyone should scare the shit out of wet paper bags everywhere.
You saying he's an alt?
I have no one on Iggy.
Busybigot is kind of a wet paper bag.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mZ0sSStW6Y

That's 'cause you have a life. :D

You saying he's an alt?
I have no one on Iggy.
Busybigot is kind of a wet paper bag.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mZ0sSStW6Y

Hey DickSucker (apologies to actual dick suckers out there - you know what I mean though) - now that I get to see your dumbarse comment as well ... if you mean things like "Muslims are a CANCER wherever they are" and "been a long time since I last shot a mosque up, I like using an M2 .50 cal BMG loaded with API rounds for max penetration." and "shoulda had more ammo." ... then yeah, I'm pretty OK with my 'preconceived notions' not being in alignment with that bollocks, and not feeling inclined to engage in 'debate' with people who say shit like that at this particular moment in time. Or indeed, at any time really - just especially now.

I wouldn't be even slightly surprised if they'd made similarly craptastic comments about planes flying into buildings and people jumping out of windows after 9/11, and I'm sure that people were equally interested in their fuckwittery then.
I hope they're happy in their tiny little hate-filled lives. Cocks. (Again, apologies to actual penises.)

Back