Mass shootings in New Zealand mosques

clap clap clap

shoulda had more ammo.

what the first time a non muslim shoots a mosgue up.... sheesh... share the love. return the favor.

Bet none of you fuckers ever care when a muslim blows up a non muslim church

How many non-Muslim churches have Muslims blown up? How has being the ugly American worked out for you so far?

^^^Fucking TERRORISTS

Not one of these "people" say shit when MUSLIMS kill so many innocents

7.30 pm NZ time.

49 murdered - so far.
41+ in hospital of which 20 critically injured.
4 gunmen apparently.

Geeze, horrific.
And there would have been even more victims, had their Police not detonated all those car bombs.

The other shocking thing is:
Until now, NZ was perceived as one of the last safe havens to retreat in once the other countries 'fall on the brink of civil war', so to speak.

Those well organized shooters just put the once peaceful NZ on ISIS's and terrorists' map.
It's so bizarre, as if they intended that, or were paid by ISIS.

Hello gs. It is only normal in the US because we have so many "isolated" events. We have the act down. Tears. Flags at half mast. Gun debates. Inaction. Repeat.

The US is not alone in dealing with this problem. France. UK. Germany. Now NZ. Few in the world are isolated with the Facebooks and other social media. ISIS was/is recruiting suburban youth from thousands of miles away. A global problem.

Peace to you and yours.

I know what you’re saying, but at the same time NZ has been invaded too many times.

We look at the Rainbow Warrior and we remember how motherfuckers came in and took lives and walked away Scott fucking free.

We remember that shit because it is so fucking rare. NZ is the only country to be undefeated by the British, and the first to allow women to vote. People are strong.

What’s wrong is the white law. White law allows these cunts to get away. They have them in custody, and more than likely they will be taken back home. I hate that. I hate that they get away. Just like the French. But at the same time I don’t think we should - as taxpayers - pay for them. They should die.

Give them to the locals. Let them die 10000 deaths. Horrible, boring, painful deaths.

Hate is hate, that’s true.

Where it is focused changes everything. For NZ. It might be normal for other parts of the world, but for New Zealand it’s completely different and shocking. New Zealand is chill and they embrace all. We’ve always been proud of that.

New Zealand is far away from all the shit. Not so far now that it has happened, but before that the last time NZ was terrorised on this scale was a long time ago. NZers embrace diversity and culture.

It’s almost like these wankers targeted NZ because they’re soft. Little do they know, NZers aren’t soft at all.

Yup .

So you "people" all know the motive

yet when MUSLIMS kill scream ALLAH SNACKBAR the motive is never known

All Hail The National Hero!

How many non-Muslim churches have Muslims blown up? How has being the ugly American worked out for you so far?

^^^Fucking TERRORISTS

Not one of these "people" say shit when MUSLIMS kill so many innocents

Nonresponsive.

How about focusing on the white guy who actually killed people and not what tickles your tiny ballsack, or are you too cowardly to do that?

Moron

How about focusing on the white guy who actually killed people and not what tickles your tiny ballsack, or are you too cowardly to do that?

Moron

Muslims are a CANCER wherever they are

They have shown that

Even YOU know that

I can admit it, you cant

Never ever do you pretend to be upset when MUSLIMS kill

As a Gay person, YOU have alot to fear from them

Being an apologist for Muslims WONT save you!

The "KILLINGS" are a natural reaction to MUSLIM hate and terror and invasion

He targeted New Zealand precisely because it was safe - because he was looking for shock value.
His 'manifesto' talked about his anger at Europeans being 'robbed' of their homelands ... obviously the irony of choosing to attack not in Europe, but in a colonised country, just totally escaped him.
The only good of all this is that he was obviously a delusional psychopathic individual, and doesn't seem to be part of any sort of organised group.

I'm proud that the overwhelming sentiment has been support for the victims, their families and their communities. The whole situation for them is just unimaginable.

Muslims are a CANCER wherever they are

They have shown that

Even YOU know that

I can admit it, you cant

Never ever do you pretend to be upset when MUSLIMS kill

As a Gay person, YOU have alot to fear from them

Being an apologist for Muslims WONT save you!

The "KILLINGS" are a natural reaction to MUSLIM hate and terror and invasion

Killing random children and people in general is not a natural reaction to anyone who isn’t a psycho. Freak

Killing random children and people in general is not a natural reaction to anyone who isn’t a psycho. Freak

Honestly, just ignore him. At the moment, he has even less idea than usual about what he's talking about. He just opens his mouth and words fall out. I'm pretty sure that he's actually an old, small man with no real life, whose only joy is this shit.

Honestly, just ignore him. At the moment, he has even less idea than usual about what he's talking about. He just opens his mouth and words fall out. I'm pretty sure that he's actually an old, small man with no real life, whose only joy is this shit.

It’s just blabber on a message board, I know.

But I’m not the type to let people run their mouths if theyve nothing constructive or fun to add. This cunt LOL

It’s just blabber on a message board, I know.

But I’m not the type to let people run their mouths if theyve nothing constructive or fun to add. This cunt LOL

I would just have him on ignore, but constantly updating who you're ignoring would take more energy than just literally ignoring him.

Which is why I made a new year resolution NOT to post in any thread he started nor to respond to any post he makes in any other thread.

He is just bringing hatred.

BB is an advocate for terrorism, right here on the Lit boards. He returns time after time to promote hate and killing, getting away with it because other haters on the Lit boards excuse his advocacy for terrorism as "cute" or "clever" or "just joking".

Look at what he has been advocating for in this thread. Think about what he and those who make excuses for him represent. How does this affect the sense of entitlement for those who commit mass murders? How does this square with Lit guidelines?

BB is an advocate for terrorism, right here on the Lit boards. He returns time after time to promote hate and killing, getting away with it because other haters on the Lit boards excuse his advocacy for terrorism as "cute" or "clever" or "just joking".

Look at what he has been advocating for in this thread. Think about what he and those who make excuses for him represent. How does this affect the sense of entitlement for those who commit mass murders? How does this square with Lit guidelines?

I’ll be honest.

I don’t think about him very much at all. I skipped past most of what you wrote about him because I’m just not that interested.

Lit Mass Shooting Protocols are active.
I repeat, Lit Mass Shooting Protocols are active.
e9io9Bw.jpg

Why exclude the part where I think they should die in your quote?

If you’re going to quote, quote the whole thing.

No splitting intended on my part, you got me wrong.

I only focused on the highlighted the part, because it coincided with what I just said:
that this terrorist attack is so out of character for laid back NZ, thus shocking and bizarre.

I'm particularly interested in what NZ posters make of it & it's potential consequences.

No splitting intended on my part, you got me wrong.

I only focused on the highlighted the part, because it coincided with what I just said:
that this terrorist attack is so out of character for laid back NZ, thus shocking and bizarre.

I'm particularly interested in what NZ posters make of it & it's potential consequences.

I hardly got you wrong by pointing out you missed part of my quote

Which is why I made a new year resolution NOT to post in any thread he started nor to respond to any post he makes in any other thread.

He is just bringing hatred.

That's the general protocol on Lit. But when a poster actively advocates for mass murder, it enters a new phase. Glorifying mass murder and saying that the victims deserved it and saying that they should have murdered more (like he and PocketShaver said) it should be called out in bold letters. Making excuses for him or simply calling him pathetic do not cut it.

Lit has done their best to ban BB time after time. When he publicly and repeatedly advocates for mass murder, he needs to receive a visit from the FBI. That's where the bold letters come in.

Further, both he and PocketShaver should be banned from Lit immediately because of what they posted on this thread.

I hardly got you wrong by pointing out you missed part of my quote

If my quote mischaracterized what you said (that you condemned the shooters) I'm sorry, it really wasn't intentional.

Regardless of our other dynamics, I'm genuinely interested in what you, Kim, Debbie and other NZers have to say about the context & implications of the attack.

Because, while I do feel a bit more up to date on several issues, having lived in NZ,
only someone raised in NZ can fully grasp the intricacies.

Back