The 12th Annual Literotica Award Nominations: Most Helpful Editor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laurel

Kitty Mama
Joined
Aug 27, 1999
Posts
20,678
This section is geared more towards authors. In this category, please nominate the editor who helped you the most in 2010.

Editor must be an active Literotica member (meaning their account is still currently on Literotica – it has not been removed or cancelled) listed on the Volunteer Editors list during the year 2010.

One nomination per member, please. If multiple nominations are made by a member, only the first listed will count.

*
 
WorldHistoryBuff has my nomination! She has been a brilliant editor for me in 2010, giving up her valuable time and providing immeasurable support :)
 
Without a doubt

I nominate angelicsounds, she has been a superstar. To sit and edit my work must have been painstaking, but she never complained.
 
Without a doubt

~WickedWendyDru.
She has been a huge help to me. Her idea's have helped me dig myself out of several holes with the sci fi aspect in one of my series, LOL. And she has turned into a wonderful friend that was there for me when I went through a rough patch several months ago.
 
My nomination

I must second WickedWendyDru. I find her suggestion insightful, and most welcomed. She has been exceedingly helpful on The Pearl, and another work I haven't gotten up to posting yet. Certainly, one of the best I've worked with.
 
I nominate PennLady as most helpful editor. I wouldn't have done half as much as I did this year if it hadn't been for her and her encouragement.
 
I know I new to this, but Kirk2000 has been a huge help with improving my writing. His suggestions for my first story have carried forward into all of the other stories I have written, and he really helps clean and polish my grammar and my tendencies to overuse commas. :)
 
Although I had never worked with an editor before, Teknight really helped me to tie up loose ends and learn how to accept constructive criticism gracefully. He gets my vote. :)
 
For consistency and tolerating my dumb questions, MistressLynn helped me the most.

A nod goes to Noira for helping me refine style, and Asylumseeker, who showed me a basic grammar error I frequently made.

I can't forget sexylatina19 and mimused, who always tell me when my writing sucks in a way that doesn't hurt my feelings. I love you sl19 and mismused.

(forgive me for turning this into a praise post--it is still MistressLynn)

Teeheehee
 
Last edited:
Nominations are now closed! Nominations made on February 28 and before will be counted.

Final voting beings on April 1st. See you then!

*
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top