Tanya Can't Say No

L

Little_Red_Rose

Guest


kCiuwgV.jpg


Name: Tanya Jones
Age: 18
Height: 5'7"

---


Okay, so how do I even begin to tell you what's going on...

...​

Alright so um, hey. My name is Tanya Jones. I'm an eighteen year old student here at Valley High, a high school in the suburbs, within my home state of Illinois. I'm in my senior year and when it started, I was determined to make the most of it. I was pretty popular at school, by the way. Everyone knew my name and absolutely everyone wanted to be my friend - or in the case of the countless guys lining up just to talk to me, much more than that. But I wasn't interested in that. I had a wonderful boyfriend, Jake, who has been with me for about six months now, along with a group of ten people that I could count on. My grades were...erm...so-so, I guess. I was passing and was sure that I would be accepted to a good State college, but I wouldn't kid myself and say that I had some full-ride to an Ivy League school by any means. That's not to say that I'm perfect (although I'd say that I'm very close to it!). From what I've overheard from people, that I was very cold to the men that are attracted to me and that, apparently, the ones that I let in close to my social circle are only the good looking ones. According to Jake, I have a hard time "opening up" to people but from what my close friend Jacqueline was telling me, he says that because I haven't gone past second base with him (or any guy for that matter.)

I'm not going to lie, I wanted to keep it that way. Jake has been my only boyfriend up to his point and while I think he's great and hot and all, I wanted to stay a virgin until I was sure, you know? Not to mention, as absolutely horrible as this sounds, I wanted to keep my options open. I wasn't going to break up with Jake or anything, but we were going to college pretty soon! I know that it kills him though, because let's face it - I have a banging body!

Oh right.

So, I'm a bit tall - at least, compared to the other girls at my school. I'm about 5'7" and I take care of my body, what with my morning jogs, days at the gym and volleyball practice. People love my creamy white skin, which I really take care of too (what? I love having soft skin!). I have long, naturally brown hair and hazel eyes. But I guess what guys (and sometimes girls) notice the most is my massive tits. I wear a 32JJ cup, you know. They're absolutely natural and you wouldn't believe the stares I'd get; whether it was at the grocery store I work at part-time, jogging past my street or sitting at school.

But anyway, where was I going with this...? Oh right, so at the end of my first day of class, after dealing with boring classes and the usual slew of boys trying to get their hands on me, I walked home. I took my usual route and all, and saw that it was blocked by some extensive construction work. I remember scoffing and being all like "Great. Thanks a lot assholes." before going down a dark alleyway, with all sorts of sketchy people and homeless drunks. I was so uncomfortable because this place was so dark and dirty and I was so afraid that I was going to ruin my amazing dark sweater and favorite pair of jeans! Anyway, just as I thought that I was going to leave this dirty alleyway, I saw a hunched old woman walk up to me and grab my arm.

Ew!

"Spare some change for an old woman,"
she said with a crooked grin. I guess that my reaction was one of pure disgust right, because she did not look normal.

"Let me go," I answered her angrily, jerking my arm away from her. I pushed she aside quickly before heading out of the alleyway. Or at least, I was right about to, because that old lady grabbed my arm a second time.

"Come, dear," she said with a bit of a creepy laugh "I haven't eaten in days."

"Leave me alone, you creepy bitch!" I shouted before trying to get away a second time. But once more, she somehow made her way towards me - only this time, she looked pissed.


"So, won't help out an innocent woman? What they say about you is true. Well, hear this-

I ask for help, you spurn me twice.
Young lady, you are not too nice.
But I will times your pain by ten.
You'll never refuse a request again."


The old woman then gave me a shrieking laugh before she began to walk away from me and into the darkness of the alleyway. I eyed her before shivering, thinking to myself "Holy shit this lady was creepy." before I FINALLY got out of that creepy damp place and got home. I remember how relieved I felt when I dropped my books on my bed and went on Snapchat. I took a picture of myself (and subsequentially, my massive titties) - I always went either on that or Instagram whenever I was feeling stressed (somehow, the attention I got always made me feel better).


That's when I heard some knocking at my door.

KNOCK KNOCK​

I rolled my eyes as my brother, Drew, walked in and asked:
"Hey, Tanya, can I borrow your stereo?"

This is when things began to freak me out.

I paused for a second and wanted to tell my brother no. But the words came out wrong from my mouth, because I answered him "Sure."

I freaked out on the inside - I never lent any of my stuff to anybody, let alone my dorky brother who I could barely stand. Yet, here I was, standing up and unplugging my stereo and bringing it to Drew. It took some effort but I knew that I needed to say something to take control of the situation "Just er...be sure to bring it back in one piece." I said, handing it over to him. Drew was thankful and left, leaving me to my own thoughts as I began to wonder about what that creepy old woman said:


I ask for help, you spurn me twice.
Young lady, you are not too nice.
But I will times your pain by ten.
You'll never refuse a request again."

Could she have actually given me a curse? I really began to panic later, when I went to bed and thought about how my life would be like if I really couldn't say no. I comforted myself by thinking that maybe I was just stressed from school. I'd find out tomorrow I guess. Slowly, I drifted myself to sleep and awaited for the next day...



 
Last edited by a moderator:
I'd expected it to be a typical day when I got up that morning. I'd slept soundly after what had been an unusually early night for me. My date had gone 'well' in that the hot blonde I'd been with had asked to see me again, and even if I was skeptical of her claim, it didn't matter because it wasn't really her I was after anyways.

Not that she didn't have a fine pair of legs- with her heels on she was almost as tall as I was at just a hair over six feet. But there were certain other parts of the female anatomy I liked more...and certain other females, were I to be honest.

My name is Jason Forsythe, and at forty years old I still lusted after the young hotties who strutted their stuff. Whether it was on the street in with our ever calm weather and sunny days wearing too little or on instragram showing off their sexy new clothes, I was a pretty shameless ogler. Not that I just gaped at them like some 18 year old virgin who hadn't gotten laid.

But it wasn't fun if they didn't know I was looking at them for more then just a passing glance.

There was a coffee shop that was near a local high school that I frequented, both to watch the hotties on their way to class and to occasionally pester one of them who I'd found on instagram...I hadn't seen her yesterday, so I got in a little early, got my black coffee and waited.

She usually flirted back when I talked to her. Or at least that's how I chose to interpret it from this 'Tanya', who had everything I liked in a high school girl - nice rack, long brown hair, and taller then most.

That, and she kept herself in great shape. One that I wanted to see more of. Little did I know...
 
"I'm telling you, it's true! that creepy old woman just said that curse and i think it might be real??" I texted Jacqueline as I made my way out of my place. I skipped breakfast today, seeing as I was cutting down on carbs and all...also because I didn't want to take the risk of my parents asking me for a favor and being all surprised that I did them. You don't know them - they would seriously think I was on drugs if they asked me to take out the trash and I actually did it. I headed out quickly with a good-bye, thankful that my mom didn't see my outfit. I mean, it was my regular clothes that were just maybe a size too small for my top. My breasts strained the fabric of my dark blue blouse and I hiked my skirt to maybe just above my knees. It wasn't a big deal but my mom would have freaked, like the stick in the mud that she is.

As I made my way out, I noticed a certain man across the street, standing near the coffee shop...

Oh fuck no, it was Jason.

I mean...he wasn't a bad guy or anything, but he was a bit of a known perv. The way that he looked at some of us eighteen year olds from school made it obvious that he had only one thing on his mind. Don't get me wrong, occasionally I'd go and flirt a bit with him - nothing serious or anything, but just to you know...practice in case it didn't work out with my boyfriend? Sometimes he'd try to take things too far and I'd have to shoot him down - I was all about remarking if someone looked cute today, but occasionally he'd try to go for a hug, or even asking me to unbutton my blouse a little (in a flirty way but still). I always let it slide though, seeing as it was all fun and games, but him seeing me now walking down the streets, with my big boobs bouncing within my blouse, well - let's just say that this older pervert was the last person I wanted to know about this curse.

I needed to ignore him. That's all...
 
You know the great thing about cell phones? It's that you could look at it and pretend to be busy as you eyed up all the high school hotties making their way to classes. I had a look of vague disinterest on my face, giving occasional looks up as if I was waiting for someone. Which I was, in a way, and a few moments later my gaze turned into a smirk as I saw her.

Fuck yes. It was Tanya.

She would have walked fairly close anyways, but I smiled as our gazes met, giving a nod. "Tanya! Come walk with me." I'd match her pace anyways, but imagine my surprise when she seemed to almost...walk towards me.

I thought nothing of it at the time, maybe wondering if she was teasing me like usual. It wouldn't just be me, judging by her tight blouse and the way her skirt was showing off her bare calves. "Sexy outfit." I nodded. "You planning on teasing your boyfriend with that on?"

We weren't friends, but I could see something was off about how she was reacting, and as always, when I saw an opening, I decided to push it, to see if she really was playing around, or if it was something else. Although if I had any idea....

"You should undo another button on your blouse and leave it that way all day. Guys like getting a peek at the goods." I winked. Imagine my surprise when I saw what she did next.
 
Oh god, please don't talk to me...

Please don't talk to me...

Please don't -


"Tanya! Come walk with me."


Oh fuck.

My heart raced when I felt my legs move by themselves, my body seemingly taking a mind of its own as I gently walked towards Jason, who stood there looking surprised since normally, I would just say "gotta run! Sorry!" when he'd greet me on my way to class. I didn't want to arouse any suspicion, so I sort of waved, as if it was entirely my idea (not that he had any reason to suspect otherwise, mind you.)

"Sexy outfit."
the pervert noted "You planning on teasing your boyfriend with that on?"

"Well, not really. I sort of just picked the first thing I saw today." I said with a laugh. Thank god, it turns out that I didn't have to answer the question completely honestly. Well, unless I suppose he specified that I have to tell the truth. Either way, I wasn't in a rush to find out.

"You should undo another button on your blouse and leave it that way all day. Guys like getting a peek at the goods."

Oh crap!

My hands went to my blouse and I undid one of the buttons, shows just a bit more skin. "You think?" I asked, really trying to seem like it wasn't a big deal. "Looks good right?" I then added with a smile, looking around for an opening. "Hey I think I should hurry up, I might be late..."
 
I mean, if you had told me she was going to actually undo a button in front of me and then ask if I liked it, I would've told you that you were crazy and offered to take you to a doctor. But then she did it, even trying to play it off. "You think?"

"I don't think." I laughed, nudging in closer to her. "I know."

"Looks good right?" There she was, asking for my approval, and I stepped in front of her.

"Stop, Tanya. Let me take a good look..." It was in the same teasing tone I'd used before, but then she stopped again, and I loomed over her, looking down her blouse, my eyes darting up to hers.

"Hey I think I should hurry up, I might be late..."

"...just a minute. You want my opinion, don't you? After all, I'm the one who asked you to show off a little more." I didn't care if she was going to be late, as her sudden change in behavior was intriguing, mysterious. I stepped towards Tanya, tempted to run my hands up and down her sides, but my eyes did it for me. "Looks good. I like how that skirt looks on you, too..."

Another beat passed, and I knew I was pushing it, not wanting too many people to suspect anything. "I'll let you get to classes now, Tanya...but give me a hug first."

Surely she'd say no to that, right? But I leaned in anyways, intent on feeling her up a bit, squeezing her ass...and to whisper in to her ear as my head was near her ear.

"Don't wear a bra tomorrow..."
 
"...just a minute. You want my opinion, don't you? After all, I'm the one who asked you to show off a little more." he said as I froze in place, my body obeying him while my mind panicked as he leered down my blouse, seeing my massive tits contained in my bra and blouse. Sure, only a single button was undone, but it was enough to get a nice view I guess. "Looks good. I like how that skirt looks on you, too..."

Oh god what was he doing now -

"I'll let you get to classes now, Tanya...but give me a hug first."

Oh god, I know his type of hugs. Oh no! Body please don't...and just like that, I leaned over to him and felt his hands go to my ass and give it a good squeeze as we hugged. Oh god!

"Don't wear a bra tomorrow..." he whispered into my ear, sending a shiver down my spine. I needed to say something, I couldn't be quiet...

"I'll see what I can do." is all I could come up with a chuckle, eyeing my school. I really needed to get going but I needed him to tell me to go...Or for someone to spot me!
 
The say she shivered in my arms, feeling her ass as I squeezed it, pulling her body against mine...either she was enjoying this too, or something else was going on. A lost bet, maybe? I pulled her back into me, too, so her massive tits were pressed against my hard chest for a moment. I wasn't a super gym rat, but I did swim a lot and kept in decent enough shape.

"I'll see what I can do."

"Oh, come on, Tanya..." I tilted my head, pulling back as I put my hands on her shoulders. "You. Will. Not. Wear a bra tomorrow." I said directly. "Do you understand me?" Maybe I was kidding around, or maybe I wanted to see her massive tits just covered by one layer of clothing. Which reminded me...

"No jacket, either. Just a low cut shirt." A beat passed as I stepped back. "You will get comfortable with showing off your body in publci."

The fact she wasn't resisting was interesting. It had to be her losing a bet.
 
"Oh, come on, Tanya..." he said, looking right into my eyes with his hands now on my shoulders "You. Will. Not. Wear a bra tomorrow."

Oh fuck. How was I going to get out of this one? My parents barely let me out as it was, but not wearing a bra...

"Do you understand me?"

I nodded and the words sort of just came out "Yeah yeah, I won't wear a bra tomorrow, you weirdo." as if I didn't mind it at all. Believe me though, I did mind but at the moment there wasn't much that I could do. Maybe I could wear a jacket, or a couple of shirts to get out of this -

"No jacket, either. Just a low cut shirt." he then added, as if he was reading my mind "You will get comfortable with showing off your body in public."


I was doomed.

"Can't I just give you another hug instead?" I said with a laugh, eying Jacqueline from across the street. Oh god, maybe she'd notice me! I couldn't call her yet but I could stall for time!
 
"Another hug?" I laughed. "You like my hugs, Tanya." I teased, not pushing things forward. She was just toying with me for kicks, but I'd gotten her to show off a bit more and squeeze her ass, so all in all I was ahead. Inspiration struck me, and I pulled out my phone. "Maybe you should give me your number so I can give you outfit suggestions..."

If I'd known then what I knew now, I would've made way more suggestions, but with a quick glance behind I saw one of her friends coming. "...see you later, Tanya." I waved, walking away. Sure, I'd gotten to feel up the young, big titted hottie a bit, but all that had done was made me want more of it. At that point, I would have been sure she would've never glanced my way ever again.

I was going to check to see if she 'listened' to me tomorrow, though. Because why the hell not.
 
"Another hug? You like my hugs, Tanya." he teased me before whipping out his phone "Maybe you should give me your number so I can give you outfit suggestions..."

Oh god no!!

I took out my phone and I gave him my phone number, all the while I was cursing at myself and desperately attempted to gain control of my body again. I definitely didn't want this man to have more access to me. I look of panic must have been visible on my face for a moment, as Jacqueline quickly came to my aid. Well, she would have but I guess that Jason noticed and made sure to say good-bye "...see you later, Tanya."

"Tanya? You okay? Did that pervert bother you?" she asked as I was nearly in tears over how scary this ordeal was...

...

Yep.

I told them all about it and at first, many of my friends didn't believe me. Jake was skeptical and honestly must have thought that it was a shit excuse for letting this pervert get my number, but in the end they gave it some thought. Nearly everyone thought that it was just anxiety getting the better of me, as if I was traumatized by that old lady yesterday. Jacqueline didn't fall for that excuse though and promised that she'd look into the situation once class was over. In the end, my group of friends walked with me home - avoiding the coffeeshop and all.

...

The next day was messed up.

I found myself staring at my dresser, looking at my bras and thinking to myself "Oh my god Tanya! Please pick up your bra!", desperate to believe that this curse was nothing more than my mind playing a mean trick on me. But I couldn't. My hands immediately went to my tops, looking for something as Jason put it...

"No jacket, either. Just a low cut shirt."

...Going with a black top that showed a lot more cleavage than what I was used to. To go with it, I chose a pair of jeans because there was no chance in hell that I would be leaving with a skirt. My god, it was already super uncomfortable walking around without a bra; feeling my breasts jump up and down with every step I took. I had to behave like a secret agent and the moment the coast was clear, I ran out.

"I can't go to school like this..."
I thought to myself, when I caught the glimpse of Jason over on ahead. Oh god, why didn't I take the other street. Oh god no no no no no...
 
I barely bothered with the pretense of looking at my phone this time, walking towards her slowly with my eyes on her ample chest. "Tanya! Nice to see you again." I liked to pride myself on being able to tell when chicks were braless, and with Tanya's massive melons it was pretty obvious she had obeyed me and gone without. Still, the embarrassment of making her say it was exiting, and I walked with her. "Don't be so eager to run off, Tanya...talk to me." I lowered my voice a bit as we spoke, not wanting everyone to overhear.

"You're not wearing a bra, right? Giving her a hard look. "After all, it would be a shame to know you're not listening to me." With a shrug, I looked around. "Maybe I'll have to punish you if I'm just wasting my time teaching you how to pick up guys."

She wouldn't need much help from me there. Not with her looks and body. Still, I still had the nagging question at the back of my head. Why was she acting so compliant? Filing it away for later, I looked at her.

"Stop here for a sec." We had walked down the path towards her school, but it wasn't that busy, and we were in a fairy isolated area. "I know you told me you're not wearing a bra, but I...don't believe you."

Bullshit, we both knew, but that's what made it fun.

"Prove it to me, Tanya." I sneered. "Flash your tits.
 
"Tanya! Nice to see you again."

...

I looked towards Jason in absolute horror as he came over to me, my mind desperately trying to get my arms to cover myself up but of course, things didn't go my way. My skin did flush red with embarassment as I tried to walk away but this pervert wasn't about to let that happen. Coming up to me, he coldly said "Don't be so eager to run off, Tanya...talk to me." - making me slow down to a crawl. The words came right out my mouth "Hi Jason. What's up?"

"You're not wearing a bra, right?" he said, wasting no time at all "After all, it would be a shame to know you're not listening to me. Maybe I'll have to punish you if I'm just wasting my time teaching you how to pick up guys."

This was punishment enough. "I-I'm not wearing a bra. But - " I tried to speak, before he cut me off:

"Stop here for a sec." he said, now that we were in a fairly isolated place around my school. I stopped right on my tracks. "I know you told me you're not wearing a bra, but I...don't believe you."

My heart raced. Just what did he want from me? It was obvious that I wasn't wearing much, what on earth could I possibly do to -

"Prove it to me, Tanya." he said meanly "Flash your tits."

Oh god. Oh god.
No...
No...
No...


My hands went to the bottom of my top, my mind desperate to fight this urge. My hands however, slowly went to the bottom of my black top and began pulling upwards. My heart raced at about a thousand beats per second, pulling the fabric up so slowly because I was so desperate to keep myself from doing this. But little by little, Jason feasted his eyes on some massive underboobs until my big tits sprang down from my town, showing my quarter sized pink nipples along side with my huge hefty orbs.

"Don't look!" I whimpered.
 
I folded my arms as the young, busty brunette wordlessly crossed her arms at the bottom of her low cut top, pulling it up slowly to reveal her bare stomach. Her smooth, unmarked skin was tantalizing until she got to her tits, the material seeming to stretch over them and linger there forever as she finally revealed her glorious chest to my view.

"Don't look!"

"Don't look?" I laughed, trailing a finger up her stomach before flicking one of the large orbs. "Fuck, I'm going to do more then that." Quickly grabbing my phone, I snapped a picture of her bare chest, the 'clicking' of the digital shutter audible to her. "Okay, you can pull your shirt down now. No need to show those to everyone, after all."

I winked conspiratorially. "It can be our little secret. Your tits, I mean." A beat passed. "Although I guess they're not that little..." Toying with her and teasing her was fun, but it was still nagging at me: why the fuck was I getting away with this?

"Turn around for a sec." I asked offhandedly, moving towards her again as I grabbed each of her firm asscheeks as if I was 'inspecting them'. "Nice jeans. What are you wearing under them?" Like yesterday, I felt like I had all of the power in the world, as if she was under my thrall.

"They do fit your ass nicely..." I trailed off, stepping back to give her ass a slap. "But they also hide your body too much. Only shorts or skirts from now on, 'kay?" Moving back in front of her, I smiled. "I'll send you a suggestion of what you should wear tomorrow. I'm sure your boyfriend will like you being more of a tease around school."
 
I can't believe it, he actually took a photo of my breasts. He actually flicked them and taunted me. I shivered at the thought of him using that photo later, of doing whatever sick stuff only a pervert like him would do. I wondered just how I could get myself out of this mess - whether it was a possibility or I was simply stuck in this predicament forever. "Turn around for a sec." he said, snapping me out of my thoughts - my body doing as he asked. "H-HEY!" I gasped, feeling his hands greedily grab my asscheeks through my jeans.

"Nice jeans. What are you wearing under them?" he asked, his hands squeezing both plump cheeks. "I-I-I am wearing pink underwear." I admitted, my voice stuttering and my body shaking as he touched my young body.

"They do fit your ass nicely..."

*SLAP* echoed through the alleyway as he slapped my ass, making me yelp.

"But they also hide your body too much. Only shorts or skirts from now on, 'kay?" I'll send you a suggestion of what you should wear tomorrow. I'm sure your boyfriend will like you being more of a tease around school."

"HEY! GET AWAY FROM HER YOU PERVERT!"
I heard a voice say as Jacqueline came and took me. "Come with me Tanya!" she said, snapping me out of my haze as she ran with me out of there. Thankfully, she had a few extra shirts in her locker that did the job of hiding the fact that I wasn't wearing a bra. I kept everything that happened (more or less) to myself - my boyfriend was already skeptical about this whole ordeal and I was sure that he wouldn't understand just why I lifted up my shirt for a known pervert.

As far as the curse goes, Jacqueline and Patricia went snooping around the neighborhood and apparently that crazy old bitch was some occulting or something. Aside from that, they didn't have any information but Jacqueline was convinced that they could find something, or someone, that could break this curse for me. Aside from that, school was dull and I tried my best to come up with ways to avoid Jason - completely neglecting the fact that he had my phone number.

I didn't realize this until I got home and felt my phone vibrate...

 
After working most of the day, I needed...well, wanted a way to blow off some steam, and I couldn't think of a better way to do it then to send Tanya a few messages. Still not entirely sure as to why she was being so indulgent with me, I fired off a quick message. Evening, Tan-tits. It's Jason.

Deciding maybe that nickname wasn't the best way to get on her good side, I quickly followed up. Don't ignore me. ;) Of course, I didn't know then what I know now, and I leaned back in my chair with a grin, bringing up the picture of her bare tits again. It made me hard, of course, but I could indulge in that later as I continued to harass her, having no idea that she had to listen to me now.

So, as I said earlier, we need to do something about you not being willing to show off that hot body of yours for your undeserving boyfriend. Tomorrow, you can put on something really sexy for him. My ideas of really sexy, of course, likely wouldn't go with what was decent for public wearing (or at least in the school), so I thought about it a little more before I dropped the 'bomb' on her as to what she needed to wear.

Tight white blouse, like the one you wore on Monday. Start with two buttons undone, but I'll check to see if you need to show off more. Wanting to build the dread in her, I let that linger. Red plaid skirt. Black bra and panties underneath. Again, I thought about it. White socks.

Typical schoolgirl outfit. Surely she'd have to say no to that, right?
 
"Evening, Tan-tits. It's Jason."

Lying down on my bed, I panicked when I checked my phone and saw that message. The realization did hit me that I did give my phone number to this pervert the other day, making me reach for the settings as I attempted to block his number; out of sight, out of mind right? Well, the funny thing is that the second I thought about doing that, I got the following message "Don't ignore me. ;)" which stopped me right there. My hands went to my phone as I began to type back "Oh hi Jason". My body may move on its own but I could still control what I was saying - hoping that being a bit cold right now would deter this pervert.

"So, as I said earlier, we need to do something about you not being willing to show off that hot body of yours for your undeserving boyfriend. Tomorrow, you can put on something really sexy for him." he answered, proving that my plan was absolutely not going to work. I frowned at the idea of him telling me what to wear, seeing as what happened earlier today...

"Tight white blouse, like the one you wore on Monday. Start with two buttons undone, but I'll check to see if you need to show off more. Red plaid skirt. Black bra and panties underneath. White socks."

My hands went to my phone again, finding myself typing a response to him. Don't ignore me; god, could he have said anything that could have screwed me over as much as that?! "Sure thing." I began to write "I think I can wear that. Thanks for the advice!", adding that last bit to seem like it was well...my idea and not his. I hoped that our conversation would end here...
 
Her response was everything I could have hoped for. Almost.

"Sure thing. I think I can wear that. Thanks for the advice!"

You see, as an experienced bullshitter myself, I could tell when someone was spewing it to me, and in this case I knew Tanya was trying to inflate my ego a bit to get me to back off. First off, it wasn't going to work, and second, my ego's too damn big to make any bigger. I know I'm awesome.

Think you can? You'll have to do better then that, Tanya. Still having no idea about the control I was wielding. In fact, maybe you should model part of the outfit for me right now...

I wanted her to dread what was coming next, to eagerly anticipate what I was going to ask her to do, so I was silent on my end for a few minutes, just killing time on my PC.

Strip down to your bra and put on the plaid skirt for me. Now. After a few moments - presumably when she'd be obeying me - I continued. You have thirty seconds to send me a selfie of you in your underwear and skirt, or I'll punish you tomorrow for disobeying me.

Okay, if *that* didn't snap her out of it then I'd really have to find out what was going on.
 
"Think you can? You'll have to do better then that, Tanya. In fact, maybe you should model part of the outfit for me right now..."

Fuck my life. What did I do? I could have easily just told him that I would do it and shut off my phone. Wait, could I? He said not to ignore him... I hit my wall, wondering just what he would make me do next. Nervously, I looked at my phone, waiting for his next message...

"Strip down to your bra and put on the plaid skirt for me. Now."

NO! I freaked out, feeling my hands pulling off my top and taking the skirt in my hands, putting them it on when I saw my phone vibrate. Another text message, great.

"You have thirty seconds to send me a selfie of you in your underwear and skirt, or I'll punish you tomorrow for disobeying me."


No no no no no...

I took my phone, taking a quick selfie of me, my bra overflowing with my tits and the skirt. I nervously watched as it took about ten seconds to send and quickly, I peel off my skirt and took another photo, racing against the clock for the second photo to get to him in time; where he would see me in my black bra and panties...
 
Tanya couldn't see me, but I still nodded in approval at the first shot; her big tits barely contained by the lacy bra, bare stomach, and short plaid skirt that would look great on her tomorrow at school, getting all of the guys hard (and me right now, were I to be honest) thinking about her as the typical catholic schoolgirl. But it was the second one that really showed off her 'assets', her body barely covered in her flimsy underwear, her panties showing off practically everything as she'd clearly had to rush it on.

Nice photos. You should always dress like that, sexy. ;)

It was a shame it took a full minute to get to me. Must have been the wireless provider or something, but I wasn't about to give her an excuse as I pressed on with my message. But it wasn't in time, Tanya, so make sure you put the outfit on and meet me near the coffee shop. I know somewhere we can go for a little privacy so I can teach you a lesson.

The lesson I wanted to teach her was more then that, of course, but we had to take it slow.

It's what you get for being a bad girl.

********

I was waiting near the coffee shop the next morning, dressed in blue jeans and a black collared shirt, leaning idly against the wall. There was a little jaunt off of the main pathway to a grove of trees where there was some privacy. Often, high schoolers would go there to make out, although I had something else in mind for poor Tanya.

It's what every guy wanted to do to a sexy schoolgirl, and I eagerly waited for her to show up.
 
Nice photos. You should always dress like that, sexy.

A sick feeling traveled to my stomach as he said that, knowing that now I probably had to obey. I jumped onto my bed, laying in my bra and panties; simply relieved that it was over. But of course, things didn't turn out well - I didn't take into account that just because I pressed send right on time didn't necessarily mean that it would be received on time. So, eyes widened when I received the following message:

But it wasn't in time, Tanya, so make sure you put the outfit on and meet me near the coffee shop. I know somewhere we can go for a little privacy so I can teach you a lesson.


Oh fuck, oh god no... "Where's this spot that you're thinking of?" I asked him, hoping that I could let Jacqueline or someone know. But of course, Jason didn't tell me and instead I had to sleep with an anxious heart, not knowing what he had planned or what I would have to go through the next day. I suppose that his last message for the night didn't help:

It's what you get for being a bad girl.

********

"Oh fuck, oh god, oh no..."
i whimpered to myself, seeing myself in the mirror. My outfit, the white blouse, red skirt and white socks made me seem like a typical, cliche school girl. I suppose the outfit wouldn't have looked so bad if not for the fact that he specified two buttons undone, which gave out some cleavage and that this blouse was from two years ago, when I was maybe just a DD cup. That said, it looked as if a button was going to pop or something! Needless to say that again, I did my best to sneak out without my parents seeing me and I was off, breasts bouncing along the way. I think my brother saw me leave but aside from the new outfit, it wasn't that big of a deal; from the back, it was somewhat modest, having been careful to lower my skirt so that it reached just above my knees.

With my two inch heels clicking on the pavement, I headed to school with my heart racing. I kept thinking to myself that maybe Jason was going to be busy. Maybe he wasn't going to be waiting for me. Maybe -

Oh no.

There was, waiting by the coffee shop. I thought about running away, or taking a detour but my body just wouldn't let me. Instead, he spotted me and then...
 
I wanted to take advantage of every opportunity to ogle the busty, sexy high school brunette as I greeted her. "Good morning, Tanya." I smirked, giving her an obvious once over as I brushed her rear with my hand. "I like your shoes - look forward to seeing you with higher heels and shorter skirts eventually." It seemed like I could get her to do anything, and even as I enjoyed her 'punishment', I knew I wanted to get some information as well. Why was she being so agreeable to every little thing I was suggesting?

More to the point - how much farther could I go?

We got to the little detour and the grove, with the traffic of people going to and fro still nearby and visible through the thicket of trees. "This is good." I said to her. "Stop here so I can get a look at you." Turning her towards me, I put my hands on her thighs, teasing the hem of her skirt towards her waist as I grinned at her before I let it drop comfortably back down, my fingers meeting at her navel, near one of her buttons.

"Looks like this blouse is a little tight on you...I like that."

My fingers traced the buttons eagerly, moving up her stomach towards her tits, towards the ample 'V' of her tits and collarbone revealed by her tight shirt. Looking her right in the eye, I tilted my head slightly. "One of these looks pretty tight....let's take care of it." I flicked the button open, revealing even more cleavage to my eager eyes.

"Let's leave it that way." I nodded towards a nearby bench. "Walk towards the bench, lean towards it and grab it." The pose would present her skirt clad rear towards me, and I watched her obey me, her body hunched over and her ass ready to get hit. "You didn't obey me, Tanya, and now you're going to get punished like a bad girl."

A beat passed as I walked towards her, cracking my knuckles

"And you're also going to answer a few questions for me..."

The end of my statement was accompanied by my hand hitting her rear.

"..while I spank you."
 
There was something downright terrifying of seeing his pervert's eyes undressing me, looking me up head to toe and being forced to just stand there and take it. Even the curse however, I managed to roll my eyes when Jason said "Good morning, Tanya." with a evil smirk on his face. His look of annoyance quickly changed to fear again, when I felt his hand just barely touch my ass. "I like your shoes - look forward to seeing you with higher heels and shorter skirts eventually." he added a slight shiver traveled down my spine.

This wasn't going to end easily.

So my mind began to wander as the pervert led me outside, going through a slight detour around the block before ended up in some secluded grove. I honestly didn't even know about this spot and couldn't (or simply want to) imagine how Jason knew about it. "This is good." he said to me "Stop here so I can get a look at you."

I stopped right in my tracks, a nervous chuckle escape my lips when he came towards me, his hands running on my thighs. "What are you doing..." I asked, before his hands went to my navel, teasing the buttons of my blouse.

"Looks like this blouse is a little tight on you...I like that."

A gasp escaped my lips when his fingers traced the buttons of my blouse. Another nervous chuckled escaped me before I spoke "Oh...um...thanks, it's expensive so - " interrupted by sheer anxiety when his fingers went towards the V opening of my blouse. "One of these looks pretty tight....let's take care of it." he added, before opening my blouse some more.

But that was the least of my worries.

"Let's leave it that way." he stated, pointing towards a "Walk towards the bench, lean towards it and grab it."

Wordlessly obeying him, I did as he asked; bending over the bench and holding it with my hands. My skirt hiked up my waist, a slight hint of the undersides of my ass cheeks showing themselves. I stayed in that spot, my eyes wide open with fear, as he spoke "You didn't obey me, Tanya, and now you're going to get punished like a bad girl."

He cracked his knuckles. "W-What are you talking about!" I nervously replied "I did what you asked!"

"And you're also going to answer a few questions for me..." he then added, completely ignoring me.

* SPANK *

"..while I spank you."

Already I felt a burning sensation in the shape of a hand on my ass. I gasped at the hit, my mind panicking as my body froze there. "I'm not a bad girl! Please stop it!" I said, my hands holding onto the bench as hard as I could. My eyes frantically looked around, desperate that no one could hear me. I don't think they could and then in turn, panicked on whether that was good or bad...
 
Back
Top