History Replayed

"no you're not" she said shaking her head in denial. "Because vampires aren't real."
Taking the brandy she scoffed it down again quickly and handed it back to him.
"Do you have to kill me?, i mean now that i know your secret i'm a liability, It's okay i mean i understand, it sucks, but I get it. It's better then the life I've had thus far. But it figures, i mean look at you, you're like a fucking greek statue that every woman wants to boink. Is that why i'm so attracted to you? cause i've never been so drawn to anyone."
 
Allen shook his head, "No I don't have to kill you. I doubt very much you are going to go to the local supermarket tabloid and give my secret away."

He filled the snifter again and handed it back. "While I have several powers that could nudge you into loving me, I have not used them. Nor would I. What you feel for me is the blossoming of our relationship."

"Now for who I am. I am known as Allen, and have gone by that name since I came to this country."
 
"And those people...vampires too? The woman you killed.." it was like it finally sunk in that he had murdered someone in front of her eyes. "You killed her? But she was trying to kill you? Why was she trying to kill you?"
 
Allen had an almost sad look on his face as he replied, "For power."

He paused a moment trying to figure out how he was going to answer the question and with a half shrug settled on, "The surest was to gain more power is to feed off a more powerful vampire. Periodic feedings temporarily increase your power but binds you to the vampire from whom you are feeding. Killing an older, more powerful vampire gives you a permanent boost to your power. "

He looked at her and said, "If I were closer to their abilities, that size of a group might have pulled it off. They underestimated me."
 
"So you're just not any vampire, you're a super old vampire." she shook her head. "I need an aspirin or something. I feel my my brain is going to implode." She took a moment holding her head in her hands. "So the no picture thing in the club, is because there's others that congregate there. Faces that have been through out history for a very long time."

This time she took a sip. "So this is why you were so confident that Colt couldn't get to you." she nodded as things slowly started to line up. "When where you first born?"
 
He stood and held out his hand to J. "This gives me the opportunity to finally answer 'why you.'"

He led her through the subterranean bunker to an office which was surprisingly modern despite the decor. Behind the desk was a life size painting of a woman who looked exactly like J in a formal gown.

The painting was clearly ancient, the frame darkened almost red black with age. Fine spider work of cracks were throughout the painting despite the obvious care shown it.

"This is why, physically you are a replica of Elizabet, my wife."
 
"wow" was all she could manage to say looking at the painting. It was if she was looking at herself. "i..wow...um.. hmm."

Okay.. so vampires were real, he didn't want to kill her, and she was a clone of his wife. This was just too much. "I need to lay down. I need you to calm me and just let me process this."
 
Allen swept J up in his arms and carried her into a spare bedroom, "Worry not, nothing untoward will happen in here."

He laid her on top of the covers then climbed up next to her, wrapping his arms around J.
 
J breathed deeply and clung to his arms wrapped around her. "you know that wasn't even a concern." she replied regarding the anything untoward comment. "I don't think a truck could stop you if you wanted something." she gave a light laugh as her brain slowly settled.

"So it wasn't that you deemed me a project after all, it's because i looked like your wife. You still didn't answer my question about when you were born. Was she a vampire too? or was she human?"
 
Allen kissed the back of J's neck and whispered, "I did not lie in what I said about you being a project. My life was I omitted who you looked like."

He thought a moment then said, "My wife, Elizabet, was human. She died of a nice old age at around 55."

"As far as when I was born, it was in the early part of the twelfth century. "
 
Mj moved her neck instinctively forward when he kissed it. Giving him more access to it. It didn't dawn on her that wasn't a bright move considering he was a vampire. but she also didn't feel any fear of having him that close to her. Allen and her had already formed a bond before she knew what he was.

"My goodness the amount of history you must have witnessed." she said softly. "I suppose in the overall big picture it doesn't change anything. I mean you being what you are. It's just going to take some refiguring of my brain to actually come to terms with it. What about vampires? shapeshifters? Faries? are they all real too?"
 
Allen nodded and said, "Yes, mages too."

He pulled her right against his body, "In truth, at one point in time or another most mythical creatures have or do exist."

"Ask your questions J, this is a good time to answer what I can."
 
"That guy that came to my apartment, he was a vampire too? Did i get you into some kind of trouble?" J lifted his arm and turn to face him pressing her body back against his so they were touching again. She laid her head on his chest and wrapped her arm around him.

By doing so she found herself breathing a little heavier, yet she still felt grounded. "were you married before you were turned?"
 
As he nodded, Allen's nose rubbed against hers. The crush of her breasts against his chest was as distracting as anything he had ever experienced. His upper hand trailed down her side until his hand rested on her ass.

"I watched her and my six children grow old and die."
 
Her hand raised up and brushed over his face seeing the flicker of sadness that he showed. "I'm sorry for your loss, I know what it's like to go through life alone. My parents died when i was young. I haven't had anyone I could call family really. Though my journey has been a lot shorter then yours."
 
J moaned softly into kiss running her fingers lightly through his hair. "yes we do" she replied almost breathless before kissing him again. This felt right. Being with him regardless of what he was, and what he could do. For the moment everything was okay. She was here, she was safe, and she had her future wrapped in her arms.
 
Allen tightened his grip on her ass and pulled her hard against him. His hardness pinned between their bodies, Alllen instinctively ground his hips forward, driving his member across her pelvis and lower abdomen.

He gathered her skirt in his free hand and began bunching it near her waist, allowing his hand to touch her intimately. His fingers traced along the line between her panties and her flesh. He had made the decision he was going to be very untoward with her.

The cell phone in his pocket then blew up. Text after text came in, which he ignored as he began nibbling on her ear, his cold hand grasping her hot ass.

The the ring tone "Bad boys, bad boys" started. He growled, "Fuck, twice in one night?"

He whipped the phone out hissing, "I am busy."

The sheriff replied, "Get unbusy, we have a MAJOR problem."
 
Nothing else mattered in this moment other the miracoulous fever that was raging through her body from being touched and ground against by Allen. For the first time she felt passion, desire, and a need between her thighs that ached for his attention.

His fingers were almost there almost to where she needed them, and the phone rang. From the response in his tone she knew he was just as upset about it as she was. Her body stayed pressed against him, she needed and wanted his touch more then anything else. Her breath was raspy as her heart raced and breathing slowly came back to normal.
 
Allen sat up in the bed as he listened to the sheriff and muttered, "Unholy hell, who would do that?"

He listened another couple minutes then said, "Okay, I will be there shortly."

Jumping out of the bed he turned to J and said, "I need you to stay here. The us an issue at the nightclub and I have to go attend to it."
 
She laid next to him quietly smoothing out her dress that he had bunched up. She closed her eyes and nodded silently when he told her she needed to stay. "okay" she finally said softly. "but please be safe."

Whatever it was she would ask him about it later. But right now it wasn't the time to try to get answers or nag him like an insecure twat.

She knew the likelihood of him being injured was minimal. But she still had the worry in the back of her mind that in a flash he could be gone.
 
Allen went to Bloodtastic as quickly as his driver could get him there. When they arrived a single police car was parked in front, The Sheriiff was talking to the cop, who was the precinct captain.

Allen walked up and nodded to the two of them.

"It's a fuck storm, sir," the cop said.

Allen shook his hand, "What happened captain?"

"I don't know, I went in and saw blood everywhere, when I couldn't raise you I called him."

The Sherriff looked at Allen, "Ready to go see?"

Allen nodded and they went inside and were great with a sight so ghastly, it reminded both vampires of a battle site. Blood covered nearly every surface with bodies scattered throughout the club.

"What a fucking mess Allen, thoughts?"

Allen went to what appeared to be the epicenter of the melee and said, "I was attacked by a handful of young vampires earlier tonight. I thought at the time it was some idiots trying for a free meal from an elder."

He looked up, "I tried scattering them which worked for all of them except one. That one I killed."

Looking around he shrugged and said, "At this point I have to think the two events are related."

The Sheriff nodded, "I agree. I will start the hunt now. Can you give me a description of them?"

Allen searched his memories, he rattled of what he could remember.

Allen smiled warmly, "This was pretty smart on their part. Looks like they ripped off the head of these two women and incited a frenzy."

The Sheriff nodded, "Okay. You got the clean up?"

Allen scowled at the mess and nodded. "Yeah."

He pulled his cell out and made a call. "Clean up at Bloodtastic, enormous mess bring several vans."
 
J closed her eyes and tried to nap while Allen was away. It was difficult, he had given her an overload of information. 1 he was a vampire. 2 she saw him kill someone, 3 other mystical supposed fairy tale type creatures did in fact exist,4 she looked like his dead wife, 5 see 1-4.

How was she suppose to process this? I mean really she was left with little choice but to do that.

Her options. run and get found by colt, run and get tracked by vampires that wanted to hurt him, or stay and possible find herself in a breathless state with one of the handsomest men, kindest, and generous that she'd ever known. Allen was her future.

Rolling to the side where he laid she wrapped herself around his pillow and buried her head into it, inhaling his scent. It wasn't as good as having him hold her, but it did help her relax enough to drift off into a light sleep.
 
Racing the sun home in a circuitous route is nothing any vampire wants to do. Yet that was exactly where Allwn found himself.

They were about a mile away when the first Ray's of the sun began to peel over the horizon, and Allen found himself crawling into the trunk of the car.

Age and power was the only thing keeping his body from rigor.

He felt the car stop and waited until the doors to the garage closed. He scrambled out of the car, nodded to his driver gratefully, and went inside.

He went downstairs and saw J sleeping where he had been earlier. He scrawled a note that he was home and would see her at sunset.

He went through the secret panel in his office and into his crypt. Patting his old coffin affectionately and climbed in.
 
J awoke early and found the note he'd left for her. It now that made sense why she never saw him till the evenings. She padded around his pad to find an empty fridge, well at least of human food.

She didn't even have a change of clothes. Finding his closet she found nothing but old outdated clothes. In the back she managed to find a tie dye t'shirt. Making her way out into the garage area the driver looked up at her. "Would you be so kind as to pick me up something to eat, anywhere really, a burger fries and a super large thing of soda?

Hector nodded and headed off to get her food.

While he was gone she took a shower and changed into Allens t'shirt. Her panties she flipped inside out. She found a few books on his shelf that would keep her occupied.

Sitting down she ate her meal, the silence of the bunker was almost deafening.

Laying on the bed she read a bit, napped, and then read until he finally woke up.
 
Back
Top