Real men shouldn't fear Strapons !!!

PredatorSmile

Literotica Guru
Do you think more guys would open up about their strap-on dildo fetish if the femdom videos were more loving/couple-friendly and less about female domination and male suffering ?

Do you think more guys would open up about their strap-on dildo fetish if the femdom videos were more loving/couple-friendly and less about female domination and male suffering ?

No. More guys would open up to it if there was no GAY/BI tag associated with it.

Yeah, I think the gay/bi tag attached to it is what makes it a bad subject for most men.

For me, I don't think its gay/bi at all. It's just a different way to cum, because its a woman and a man, which is heterosexual territory.

If a woman sticks her finger up your ass, it wouldn't be gay/bi, so why is a strap on?

Yeah, I think the gay/bi tag attached to it is what makes it a bad subject for most men.

For me, I don't think its gay/bi at all. It's just a different way to cum, because its a woman and a man, which is heterosexual territory.

If a woman sticks her finger up your ass, it wouldn't be gay/bi, so why is a strap on?

I think its the penile shape of the 'tool.'

I agree 100%. In fact I think anything a couple does together shouldn't be considered gay or bi. If it feels good go with it and enjoy it.

You can tell your buddies your wife/gf gave you a killer blowjob. You can't really say she plowed your ass and it felt great.

I also think there is a large percentage of women that if asked to use a strapon on their bf/wife they'll start to worry and think their guy is gay.

I agree 100%. In fact I think anything a couple does together shouldn't be considered gay or bi. If it feels good go with it and enjoy it.

You can tell your buddies your wife/gf gave you a killer blowjob. You can't really say she plowed your ass and it felt great.

I also think there is a large percentage of women that if asked to use a strapon on their bf/wife they'll start to worry and think their guy is gay.

Look, I had the same problem. I'm bisexual, and usually a top with men. When I told my common-law wife Wendy that I'm bisexual, she freaked out....and took a long time to come around. First, she got into cross-dressing....thinking I would like her if she acted more guy-like. Then she started offering me anal sex thinking I NEEDED it to feel happy....well, I do....but vaginal sex is okay.

I was hesitant to let her use a strap-on dildo on me, but now Im okay with it.

Look, I had the same problem. I'm bisexual, and usually a top with men. When I told my common-law wife Wendy that I'm bisexual, she freaked out....and took a long time to come around. First, she got into cross-dressing....thinking I would like her if she acted more guy-like. Then she started offering me anal sex thinking I NEEDED it to feel happy....well, I do....but vaginal sex is okay.

I was hesitant to let her use a strap-on dildo on me, but now Im okay with it.

Yep. My point is just that the original post is off. I don't think men fear strapons. They fear enjoying something that may get them labelled as gay.

Yep. My point is just that the original post is off. I don't think men fear strapons. They fear enjoying something that may get them labelled as gay.

Whoa, being bisexual doesn't make a man any less afraid of strap-ons. I had never submitted to anyone, male or female, in a sexual manner. Having my lady do that to me did a real trick to my mind for days...good and bad.

Whoa, being bisexual doesn't make a man any less afraid of strap-ons. I had never submitted to anyone, male or female, in a sexual manner. Having my lady do that to me did a real trick to my mind for days...good and bad.

That's my point. lol it's the label that people fear more than strapons.

I don't think you are understanding my point LOL ;)

That's my point. lol it's the label that people fear more than strapons.

I don't think you are understanding my point LOL ;)

Oh, I do. It's just that a lot of people think straight men are macho and dominant while gay and bisexual men easily submit because they're just "that way". We all have the same fears. Masculinity and all that.

I think its the penile shape of the 'tool.'

LMAO OK, time for Doc Johnson to come out with an anal dildo shaped like a flat pie plate. Or maybe a simple round ball.

Product improvement: add a stick to the round ball. Oh shit, we are back to the original working design.

I for one find the domination and control aspect of this the most appealing.

The big problem is a societal one, I think.

No matter the relationship, or how loving it is (or is portrayed in a movie), if a man wants to be the one penetrated, no matter if it's by a man or a woman, that's considered gay by the great majority of the populace. Let's face it, in our sexually repressed society, *real* men don't want anything remotely shaped like a cock getting anywhere near them, and especially not near their asses.

This whole attitude of "only gay men want cock" isn't relegated only to men. Through so many uber-macho, hysterically homophobic channels, even many of the women in our midst have bought into this myth.

I haven't had a strap-on used on me, but I have a couple dildos (yes, they are *my* dildos) and I've had my wife penetrate me with them (not at the same time). Does she get excited at the thought, or even at the actual act of fucking my ass with them? No. She does it because I ask her to. At least she'll do it if I ask. She doesn't think I'm gay, she knows I'm highly open-minded where sex is concerned, but I think there's at least a small part of her who thinks it's a bit unusual.

Do I have her fuck my ass with a dildo often? No, primarily because she *doesn't* appear to get anything out of it. Do I think I'm gay because I like having my ass fucked with a dildo? Not at all. I love pussy way too much for that.

Now as far as the video thing goes...

I think the primary purpose of femdom videos where the sub is male, *is* male humiliation. Not that I've seen a lot of femdom vids, but of those I *have* seen, there's been little loving shown. And is it me, or do a lot of the dommes seem to be even more evil than their male counterparts?

I know that in a lot of D/s relationships, most in fact, there's far more love than in any video. It seems to me that the video makers feel that if the domme isn't a total, unrelenting, seemingly misandrist bitch, that no one's going to like the video. It gives the unrealistic impression that every man who wishes to submit to a woman wants to be treated like complete shit. There's a fine line between being a top and being abusive, and many of the dommes in the videos walk the line just short of abusive.

This isn't to say there aren't men who crave the abuse, any more than some female subs want to be treated that way, but the overwhelming majority aren't that diamond-hard core.

So, would it help if there was a little more consideration shown in the videos - if the people in question watched them - maybe, if they could get past the gay stigma that's also been mentioned.

This is probably far, far more than any of you wanted to hear, and it's only my meager two cents... of course, by now it's probably at least up to $1.26...

To many people toys being used on a man's ass is associated with hiim being gay or with hardcore BDSM (as was mentioned above). Either one of these, or both, could keep many from bringing it up to their lover or being willing to try. I know I like strap-on videos, but its hard to find ones that appear to be loving sex and not violent domination.

To many people toys being used on a man's ass is associated with hiim being gay or with hardcore BDSM (as was mentioned above). Either one of these, or both, could keep many from bringing it up to their lover or being willing to try. I know I like strap-on videos, but its hard to find ones that appear to be loving sex and not violent domination.

I argee with you! For some reason think if anything goes IN there butt is "gay" somehow, but if you mention doing it to a woman its FINE! Men are so odd.

Very true. By all accounts there's some mighty powerful orgasms to be had if guys, err, opened up to the idea - and there's nothing "gay" or dominating about a woman bringing pleasure to her guy, in fact that's very loving indeed...

I'm glad to find that I'm not alone on this! I enjoy being fucked in the ass by my wifes big strap on dildo but I find all the humiliation and "yes mistress" bullshit to be a big turnoff. I like the role reversal dynamic and I enjoy the change from being the penetrator to being the one penetrated but I can't relate to the portrayal of abuse that's assumed must go along with it. The misogynistic message is that if a guy enjoys the submissive (female) role of being fucked in the ass or sucking a cock, he deserves to be denigrated. I experience extreme pleasure while performing both of these acts and I have always had the highest respect and regard for those persons, regardless of gender, who have performed them on me.

How about that same question backwards?

Hey that's a great question. I think you are right, that this stigma presents a lot of guys/husbands/BF's from enjoying a freakin' great sensation. Guys (at least most I know here in the Military) freak out if you even make a joke about anything gay...but that is pretty common with most guys in America who could never admit to themselves that it might just "feel good" to be penetrated (by whatever or whoever). Most guys have shoved stuff in their ass, but they'll never tell you! Hehe..and they DEFINITELY won't openly admit to desiring to be degraded during gender-swap! We have a manly reputation to uphold right!?!?!

Personally, I have the opposite problem. I have been trying for years to get my wife (of 8 great years) to peg me with a strap-on. I have been totally honest with her about it for years...she knows I love the erotic experience and the physical sensation of being penetrated and my prostate getting a good session! LOL! In the past, when I have used a vibe when I JO, she sort of says "oh...that's nice.....eh..." as she quietly slips away to do something more important, like "work on a damn quilt" or "brush the cat" or something!! Hehehe...

I'm not sure if it is her fear that I have bisexual tendencies (which I do sometimes, but I have always talked openly since it began, never acted upon an urge, never cheated, and have no intention of slighting my wife behind her back), or the fact that having anything to do with "bearing a fallice" is a turn off to her. I have tried good communication w her, and she ALWAYS changes the subject. It's kinda strange really.

I hope she comes around...and I hope you get a good answer to your question. Are you trying to get a hubby or BF to take a strap-on? You might want to try to slyly slip some video links past him. There are a few vids on the internet that are pretty loving and sexy without being all dominating and degrading to the guy. If he sees normal manly hetero-husbands getting a rise out of it, he might change his mind.You might also want to show him the Feeldoe (just Google it). I told my wife if she ever feels comfortable with doing this, that is what we should try....it's pretty hot looking! LOL! Good luck.

Back