The Doctor is In (Closed for Ravenoft)

scarlettnuit

Literotica Guru
Joined
Aug 9, 2008
Posts
2,867
OOC to the Reader: As I nerd, I feel duty bound to let readers know that this is softer, re-imagined version of Joker and Harley. I we are aware that the real version of Joker and Harley are ridiculously abusive thus the re-imagining. Didn't want to be confused with a confused tween :D. Back to your regularly scheduled sex and mahem.....
___________________

She gathered up the case files and put a pen into the bun she had on her head. She had interned at this psychiatric hospital and so it was only fitting that she completed her residency here. After all, there were few places in the country that would allow her access to so many different kinds of psychoses, and her mentor was one of the best.

She walked down the hall, checking her blonde hair briefly in the reflection of a steel reinforced window. She straightened her white coast that covered her simple black skirt and white silk blouse, and then continued on. She had written many papers as an intern and so the book she was writing on Serial Killers was not a surprise, and thus no one ever bothered to ask about its existence. It served as a key to one of the hospitals, well prisons if the truth were told, star occupants, and one that could prove a theory she had come up with during her college days.

A loud buzz sounded as the heavy metal door swung open, creaking loudly. She smiled in thanks to the guard and began walking down the narrow hallway in front of her. The lights above her head flickered slightly as she walked towards the interview room with the red light. The green lights that shone down from above the unoccupied rooms as she made her way further down the hall.

Her heart beat against her chest and she stopped in front of the door, looking through the small port hole and looking into the room. There sat her patient, strapped into a straightjacket that was in turn strapped to the metal chair, his legs strapped to his as well. The poor thing, she thought, tied up like a common animal. She closed the door to the little porthole and stepped back, nodding for the guard to open the door. There was another guard inside, watching the prisoner, a look of disdain on his face.

“We won’t need you guard.” She said and then gave him a bright smile. “He’s strapped down to that thing, he isn’t going anywhere.” While the guard started to protest, he left the room, stating that he would be outside if she needed him. She then walked to the table and sat on the other side of her patient, setting down her files and legal pad and pulled her pin out of her hair.

“Good afternoon, I’m Dr. Harleen Quinzel, “She began, trying not to go doe-eyed, “but you can call me Harley Quinn.”
 
Last edited:
Today was the day, the Joker was to begin psychological profiling, "to better understand the mind of a madman" or so the judge who had sentenced him to ten life sentences in arkham had said. He'd also said ten wasn't long enough for what he had done... if he only knew the half of it... the joker had requested a tooth brush for the event, after all, it wouldn't do to have dirty teeth when you meet the person who is charged with figuring out this rats nest of chaos and horrors that was his mind.

He was strapped down and made to let another brush his teeth for him as UT was deemed too dangerous to give him one of his own. Smart. He would have palmer it and stuck it in his councilors eyes... repeatedly. With a sign, he resigned himself to being wheeled into an examination room where he would meet with his psychoanalyst for the first time. He pictured some old fart with empty eyes and no sense of humor, who would repeat "and how did that make you feel' and 'so what did you do about it like some broken parrot of a man.

The loud buzz of the magnetic locks and the heavy kachunk of the thick metal doors that stood between him and freedom, glorious freedom caught the jokers attention and he looked up as a blond bombshell of a woman Walked in. She would have looked better in a skin tight jestures suit, but for what she wore, she looked alright, even if she looked pent up and restrained with her professional looking skirt and blouse, hell, her hair was even put up in a bun. Ugh.

The joker stared, his gaze unwaveringly neutral as she approached him and looked in on him through the viewing window in the door. He looked deep into her eyes for a moment befor she shut the little window and entered, sending the guard out of the room. He glanced at the guard and grinned, lifting his hands the three inches he was allowed by his bindings and shrugged his shoulders as if saying "what's a guy to do?"

As she came over to sit across from him, the joker looked down at the files she slapped on the table. "So, I see you have done your homework, young..." he lifted his eyes, intending to fix her with an unnerving knowing look, but he was caught off guard as she pulled the pen from hef hair and let it fall down over her shoulders, shiny and fine, like corn silk. "...Lady." he finished, composing himself quickly. He shifted slightly in his seat, the best he coukd, considering he was so restrained.

He fixed his eyes on hers as she greeted him and told him her name, his brow pinching together slightly and a small smirk creeping along the corner of his lips. "You're joking, right? I don't take kindly to being mocked you know..." he couldn't believe she was serious, that her name was really harlequin, at least that was how he had heard it.
 
She smiled a little and then tried to remember her training and look professional. No one liked a sappy stupid fan girl. She sat a bit straighter, inadvertently thrusting her breasts forward, the thinnest whisper of skin peeking out between her breasts. Her eyes moved from his to the file in front of her.

“It says here that no one knows exactly where you came from…that real name is unknown.” She said and then clicked her pen and started to write. “So, Mr, Joker, do you mind if I shorten it to Mr. J?,” she began. “Tell me about your childhood…were you in an abusive home?” She asked, leaning forward a little bit more than she should have.

She looked over his face, despite the scars that bubble and tug on his skin, she could see the beautiful face beneath it. She saw an intelligent man with a little problem. She could fix him, only she could show the world what a cured genius can do.
 
She was serious, Harley Quinn really was her name and she took it like a champ, not even the slightest hint of annoyance over it whatsoever. "Oh good, so you do have a sense of humor!" He said with delight, grinning from ear to ear. But then she straightened up and got all professional on him...

"Well, if that's what it says, it must be true, right?" He replied with a yawn, growing bored with her already. "Mistah J? Is that a Brooklyn accent I hear? Mistah J... yeah, I like the way you make that sound... let's go with tat then." He leaned forward, looking down her blouse with a hungry look in his eyes. "Abusive... home..." he said each word as if he were tasting them on his tongue befor flopping back in his seat. "What do YOU think, doctor Quinn?" He eyed her sharply, still grinning, his eyes deep dark pools of insane clarity. He waited for her to start speaking before lurching forward, cutting her off. "Do you think I had a mother who drank and took pills and made me play daddy for her when her vomit soaked breath would turn away every slug she took to her bed and when I didn't fullfill her needs I would get horrible hot water water enemas and told I was no kind of man and that I was impotent and worth less than the vomit she smelled of?"

He tensed and strained against his binding as he dug his finger nails into the arm rests they were bound to. The guard rushed back in with a stun baton, shouting for him to stop. The joker turned and lashed out at him, with a stream of incomprehensible nonsense and curses until the guard stuck him with the baton, giving him a shock that made him dance in his seat and chatter his teeth. Once it was over the Joker went limp for a moment, his head lulling forward as the guard watched in a mixture of fright and concern. Before anyone could speak though, the joker began to laugh, low and slow at first, lifting his head to glare at the guard, his laughter only getting louder, more and more mad as the seconds passed.

The guard tried to get Dr Quinzel to leave the room with him, completely put off by the mad man. When it was clear she wouldn't leave, he went back to his post, ordering a sedative be sent in to calm the mad man down. The instant the guard left, the joker stopped laughing and sat up straight, completely calm. "Well, now that we are alone... what were you asking again?"
 
She blushed slightly, she hated it when her accent came out. Usually it only happened when she was nervous, or very excited about something. Despite being one of the first in her class at the University of Gotham, her that accent always seemed to make people thing she was just another stupid blond, and it vexed her.

“I don’t know. An answer for an answer Mr. J…”She began but was cut off as he lurched forward and spun a story that would make some men vomit. She looked back at him, the right corner of her mouth twitching upward in a devious grin, no flicker of fear in those deep blue pools, no, indeed….it was something else.

They were suddenly and rudely interrupted as guards came flooding in. She got up trying to get them to stop beating him , slapping at one and punching one square I the jaw hard enough to knock his head back. He stared at her in shock as she moved to cradle Joker’s head, afraid he was now unconscious.

“I told ya not ta come in here unless I called for ya! Ya’re interruptin the session!” she yelled, her accent coming out, but quickly restrained. It was then that the laughing started and she looked down to see him still conscious. She glared at the guards until they left, assuring them she had sedatives if she needed to administer them.

Once they were alone again she cleared her throat and sat back down across the table from the Clown Prince. She scuffle had caused one of her buttons to pop off, leaving her blouse open enough to see the center of her white bra, half of the shirt untucked. Despite that, she sat down and looked across the table at him.

“Perhaps, instead of asking all the obvious questions, I should instead, ask what you would like to talk about.” She said as she put on her black rimmed glasses, wrote something down and waited patiently for his response.
 
In the midst of his rant, he noticed how she didn't even flinch, instead, she grinned and when the guards entered she actually got up and clocked one of them in the jaw! What a hoot! She was a feisty one and he liked that. He really liked that. Whick was why he didn't lash out at her when she came over and cradled his head in her arms. While she held him close, like a wounded puppy and yelled at the brutish guards, he took a deep breath of her scent, coming dangerouslyclose to feeling something. That was what had made him laugh, he almost felt... something... but then she moved back to her seat

He looked down at his open hand and palmed a button from her blouse that she had lost in the scuffle. He closed his hand before she turned to face him, grinning to himself. It was a nice memento, one he would treasure. "You look a little disheveled, Dr. Thank you for getting those goons off of me, where did you learn to fight? You throw a mean right hook, I have to say. Color me impressed."

She went right back to buisness, putting on those black rim glasses of hers and asked him what he wanted to talk about. "Okay... but only if you can guess what I have in my right hand."
 
She smiled a little as she leaned back into her chair. “Well your hands are tied down to the chair so I know I few things it’s not.’ She told him, amusement in her eyes. She crossed her legs and scooted her chair forward a smidge, the movement causing her blouse to open a little further, revealing the slightest hint of the curve of her breast.

“Ummm….how about…nothing?” she asked him, looking a bit like a small child eager to please. Joker shook his head emphatically to tell her she was wrong. She crossed her arms for a moment in contemplation and then looked towards him again.

“A piece of paper?” she said, only to have him cluck his tongue at her in disappointment. She frowned a bit and thought some more. It was only then that she looked down and saw her blouse gaping open, at this point almost to her navel. Instead of being shocked and appalled, she sucked her teeth a moment and laughed.

“Is it my button Mr. J?” she said in a tone that implied he was teasing her, her smile broad across her face.
 
"Cheeky." The joker retorted as her eyes danced with amusement.

She missed the first two and he thought she might not get it after all, but then she noticed her open blouse and figured it out. She really had a great sense of humor and that intrigued him most of all. He laughed and opened his hand to show her her button then did a sleight of hand trick to make it disappear. "You've got a great smile, you know..." he complimented her before offering a suggestion. "How about a board game? Maybe hungry hungry hippos or opperation? Oh! We could play mouse trap!"
 
She grinned at him but did nothing to fix her blouse. “Mouse trap huh? A little too literal for most of the people here don’t ya think?” she asked as she wrote some things down on her notepad and then looked up at him.

“Are you a hungry hungry hippo she asked, running the tip of her tongue over her teeth for a moment, sitting back up. “Now you know if I let you keep that button they’re going to jump down my throat. Maybe can play another game, so I can win it back?” she said and then clicked her pen closed and took off her glasses as she looked across the table.

“Tell ya what, if I win, I get back the button, and if you win, you can choose a prize…within reason.” She told him as she relaxed in the chair across from him, her arms crossed her breasts again.

“Whadda say? I know you can’t resist” she teased him as she started to bob the foot of her crossed leg up and down, waiting for his answer.
 
]

"Well, someone has got to keep the goons on edge, might as well be me, don't you think, doctor?" He flashed her another smile, this one was almost kind. His pupils dilated slightly as she rand her tongue across her teeth but he didnt say anything. "Is eyes went dark and menacing when she said she'd have someone jump down her throat if she let him keep the button. "Then I'd have to rip their throats out..."

He fiddled with the button in his glove for a moment, like gollum with the one ring. He didn't want to give it up. "Why don't you tell them you lost it in the scuffle?" He asked, unwilling to give it back. But then she suggested playing a game for it and that appealed to him. "So, if I win I get to keep the button and you do something for me as well? You're right, that's too good to resist, I'm game! But the question is... what do we play?" His eyes drifted do to her long, slender legs as she bobbed them. "Doctor?"
 
“That’s right. I win I get the button, you win you get to keep it and get something else. As for what do we play…” She paused and thought about it for a moment before looking back at him. “I would suggest truth or dare but I believe you’re a bit a disadvantage on the dare part….but hey, you’re creative, we’ll see what you can do. And remember, if you wuss out on me I get the button back, agreed?” She asked and then moved a little closer to the table, putting her hands on it.

“So, Mr. J, I will start with you. To make things a little more interesting we can choose truth or dare for the other person.” She told him. “For you….one you probably won’t like…truth.” She suspected he wouldn’t give her any truth but it would be interesting to hear what he would say. She knew she should stop, that it had gone too far, she’d have to end this session soon.
 
He frown a little when she ignored his suggestion to play doctor but moved on without a hitch.

The joker tilted his head a bit at the suggestion. "Agreed, but how will you know if I am indeed telling the thruth, my good doctor? Of course, you would pick truth... what do you want to know then?" He seemed mildly perturbed that she had goaded him into this little game, but he couldn't wait for his turn to ask her to disrobe, he knew she couldn't do it, not on camera.
 
She wasn't naive enough to think that he would actually tell her the truth, but his version of it would entertaining to say the least. She was tired of being so very very bored. The people in her life could barely hold her interest anymore. However, the moment she had picked up his file, she had been intrigued.

"I won't know, that's part of the fun." She smiled at him and raised her eyebrow at him. The best question had just popped into her head. "What makes you smile?" she asked and then hurt the buzzer going off, signaling that the session was over. She did her best to look professional and not disappointed. She cleared her throat, the professional replacing the fun and cursious woman would had been there only moments again.

She stood when she heard the guards working the locks and straightened out her shirt and blouse so that it appeared mostly buttoned. She then picked up the files and looked towards the guards as they came in. She then walked towards the biggest one.

"The next time you interrupt me, you'll regret it." She said in a surprisingly cold tone . "You almost rendered this whole session completely useless. I was finally making progress and then you barged in and almost ruined my work!" she half yelled at him and then closed her eyes and when she opened them again she was the warm perky girl they all "knew" and loved.

"But we did manage to cover some real hot button topics none the less." She told the guard, discreetly winking at Joker before turning to him.

"Think about what we spoke about today Mr. Joker. We'll continue our work on this subject during our next session which is scheduled for Wednesday." She told him and then left the room, her hips swaying as her pumps click clacked down the hallway, a beautiful rose in a rotting garden.
 
The Joker gave Dr Quinzel an appraising once over as she thought of her first question and began to grin, this long, slow, knowing smile creeping across his face as he recognized something in her... something deep, dark and hidden from the world. But not from him. Fascination... with him... "Fun! What fun!" He exclaimed, clapping his hands with excitement over her first question. "Delightful, my dear Doctor! Positively delightful!"

The buzzer rang out, interrupting their session and the Joker shot it an icy glance, if he'd had his gun, he'd have blown the thing to smithereens for cutting their game so short! Slowly, he turned his gaze back toward her and answered in a chilling hiss of a whisper, before the guards entered. "When the dog bites, when the bee stings, when the whole world is feeling bad... These are a few of my favorite things." After that, his eyes almost seemed to go blank and he looked down at the button to her blouse in the palm of his hand before clenching it in his fist.

At her mention of hot button topics, the joker looked back up at her, grinning from ear to ear. He nodded in reply to her request and watched her saunter on out of the room, a dame like that, could have her uses. She clearly had the brains, the bod and the bravado to give him a run for his money, but the question was, could she keep up with him when the cards were down and she had nothing left to lose.
 
Harley sat in her office and admonished herself for her last meeting with her new patient. She had been too eager, too…unprofessional. She truly did want to help him and instead, she found herself playing games…such fun games….

She shook her head. “Harleen Quinzel, keep your eye on the target.” She told herself as she gathered up her materials for his next session. Given the interruptions of the last session, she had requested that their next meeting be held in her office. It wasn’t much of an office, a small tatty couch to the left of her desk, a small reinforced window letting in what light it could through the grime that coated it’s exterior. She thought perhaps, if they were in a more relaxed environment, she would be able to get him to open up, talk to her, help her to help him.

She was wearing a cornflower blue dress that was buttoned up to her neck of its small feminine collar, a black belt around her middle. It was so soft and lightweight that it had become one of her favorite outfits, and of course, it brought out the beautiful blue of her eyes.

She did a final check to make sure there would be nothing sharp within her patient’s reach and then opened the door to her office to tell the guard she was ready. She stood by the door and waited as an eerie squeaking sound came down the hall. They had him strapped to a dolly in a strait jacket, as usual. As they wheeled him in the guards strapped him down to the metal chair she had had placed for him. The bolted metal chair had been one of the compromises of interviewing Joker in her office. A thick leather strap was thrown across his thighs and tightened. His strait jacket was then loosened around his torso enough to get one black strap around chest and one around his waist to secure him to the chair. She had insisted that his hand be free so that he may express himself better, and again, this had been the compromise.

After he was strapped in, she watched as the guards exited her office. “I’ll call you if I need you.” She told them. While two guards remained in the hallway, one on either side of the door, she had been assured that they would not enter unless she called them. She didn’t want her work interrupted.

She moved back behind her desk, giving him a brief view of her seamed stockings before she sat down and rolled her chair forward and clicked her pen open and prepared to take notes.

“How are you today Mr. J?” She asked him in a professional tone. “I hope you don’t mind, I thought perhaps you would be more comfortable in my office than in the interrogation room.” She told him with a small smile. She looked over the notes she had made during their time apart.

“Ah yes, we had played a game. You like games don’t you?” She asked in a tone that somewhere in between an accusation and a tease. “What game shall we play today?” she asked, thinking that this would be the best way to get him to open up.
 
The joker had spent the last seventy-two hours alone, with only the button from Dr Quinzel's blouse to occupy his mind. He had studied it, turned it over and over between his gloved fingers, hell, he'd even sucked on it for a few hours, but he never once allowed a guard to see him with it. It was too precious to lose.

The guards came to take him to meet with her and he gave them a wide grin as they wheeled in the strapped gurney for him. "Gentlemen! My chariot awaits!" He said with a flourish as he stood and went to stand in it of his own accord. The two guards were nonplussed by his sudden aquiescence to being bound in the gurney. He looked at the two in their uncertainty and snapped his fingers. "Well?" They snapped out of it and went to work on binding him in. He leaned over to the one on his right and whispered. "Make it nice and tight now..." then he turned to the other and added. "You don't want me getting free, trust me." Laughing madly as they worked in nervous silence.

Being wheeled on past the usual meeting room caught him off guard though. "Boys... I think we missed our turn... unless..." and like the mad genius thst he was, he guessed that the good doctor had pulled some strings. "Clever girl..." he muttered to himself, smirking. Rounding a corner, there she was, waiting for him. She was dressed up for him. They wheeled him past her into an office with a couch, a desk and a reinforced window.


The guards transitioned him over to a chair and strapped him in, leaving his hands unbound. Harley came and sat at her desk after the guards left the office, her flirtation not gojng unnoticed.
"wonderful! I trust I have you to thank for all of this?" He looked around for cameras. "We aren't being filmed, are we?" He had her button tucked in his cheek for safe keeping.

Leaning back in his seat, the Joker simply nodded in response to her first question, smiling. "We've yet to finish our last game. You asked me what makes me smile. I gave you the short answer last session, but if you must know... Chaos, bedlam, absolute insanity... those make me smile. Now, it's my turn. Truth. Why did you take my case?"
 
Harley smiled briefly for a moment and then put her pen down and held her hands in front of her on the desk. "No, we are not being recorded, with the exception of this tape recorder," she motioned to it on the edge of her desk, "Though it's contents will remain confidential." She assured him.

She was rather surprised when he chose truth, she had expected the opposite of course, but then again, the person sitting across from her was not prone to doing the expected.

"Well Mr. Joker..." She began and took of her glasses for a moment, "I find your case fascinating. While clearly there is madness here, there is also a great amount of intelligence and guile." She told him and then nervously put her glasses back on. "And that is why I took your case." she told him and then picked up her pen and clicked it open, concentrating on the legal pad in front of her.

"Now, I shall pick truth again. Tell me what you're thinking at this very moment." she said, trying to keep her mind on her work.
 
The Joker smiled as Dr Quinzel motioned toward the tape recorder. "I'm begining to like you, more and more." He stated, his eyes dipping low to take in the sight of her ample bosom, although it was well hidden by her rather conservative dress. He wet his lips as she answered his question. "It's nice to be appreciated, don't be so nervous, Dr Quinzel. I don't bite... hard." He cackled over his own joke for a moment before composing himself enough to answer her next question.

"I'm imagining you naked at this very moment." He replied, dryly, leaning back in his seat, looking at her Iike he could indeed see right through her clothes. "Now, my turn. A dare! Unbutton your dress for me, please." His eyes were mesmerizing, clearly showing her that, at the moment, she was the only human being that existed in his little world.
 
She a deep blush rose toward Dr. Quinzel’s cheeks as she cleared her throat and laughed a little nervously. “I’m sure you think of a great many women naked, you have been in here for some time.” She said and scribbled something on her legal pad, before gawking at him.

“My…my dress?” She asked and then placed her hands nervously in her lap for a moment and then stretched her arms downward before relaxing them again in a childish manner. Before trying to regain herself. “I..I did say I would play.” She told him and then slowly unbuttoned the very top button of her blouse.

“You didn’t say how many.” She grinned at him and then slowly stood and walked to the front of the desk, sitting on it just out of his reach. “Now…what should I pick…true or dare truth or dare…” She pondered and then took off her glasses.

“I dare you to give me my button back.”
 
"You would be wrong, my dear Doctor, I find most women a bore. You, on the other hand have just turned an intriguing shade of red. I wonder if that blush travels down to your breasts..." The Joker grinned wide, apparently pleased with himself that he had the power to make the good Doctor blush and laugh, albeit, nervously. It was even more delightful to see her gawking over his dare. What fun! He would have been on the edge of his seat, if he wasn't strapped in. The Joker gave her a slow nod as she said she had agreed to play, wetting his lips as she slowly unbuttoned the top button of her blouse, but only the top button... It was enough to see her blush extended down her slender neck though.

He scrunced up his nose and squinted up at her as she rose and pointed out that he hadn't said how many to unbutton. He tilted his head to one side, considering her dare before running his tongue along the inside of his cheek, retrieving her button from its hiding place, tucked in the corner of his cheek. He turned it over and over on his tongue, still deciding weather or not to return it to her. "Alright, I'll return it to you..." He said before laying it flat on his tongue and opening his mouth with an exaggerated "Ahhh!" Letting her see it on his tongue, as if daring her to reach out and snatch it back.

But before she had a chance, he slapped his mouth shut and threw his head back, swallowing the button down, his Adams apple bobbing with the action. Slowly, he leveled his eyes upon her pretty face and added. "You didn't say when."
 
She watched him as he brought the button out and found herself strangely mesmerized by his extended tongue. However, as he popped it back in his mouth and made a motion that suggested that he swallowed it, she managed to snap herself out of her stare, but only briefly. She slowly stood and walked around to the back of the chair and began to run her fingers through his hair, combing it back.

“Since you forgot to give me a dare, I shall propose one to you.” She said in a soft far away voice. “I dare you not to touch me.” She responded as she continued to rake his hair back, her fingernails scratching his scalp slightly. “But perhaps you don’t have enough control over yourself to do that…” she added, almost daring him to disobey as her fingers moved lower to the apex of his neck and shoulders and began to massage his knotted muscles.

“Tell me, in your own words, how did you come to be here, in Arkham that is. I’ve read the case file of course, but I’d like to hear your perspective.”
 
"Did I?" He asked, tilting his head firmly back into her hands, clearly enjoying her touch. "I already have, even before we met, I touched you. Go ahead, tell me I'm wrong." He whispered, melting under her touch. "Control... is that what you want? For me to lose control?"

The joker smirked and sighed, leaning forward for her to massage his neck. "Simple, my dear Doctor, I needed a vacation, some time to think, to plan my next big show... you don't really believe I'm here against my will, do you? Besides, I've had the great pleasure of meeting you, my dear..." suddenly, his stomach growled from hunger. "Pardon me, I haven't had much to eat these past few days..."
 
She shivered slightly as he spoke, his words ringing truer than she wished to admit to. She made a mental note of things to bring to their next session and then walked to her desk and opened the bottom drawer. She set a lunch bag on the table from which she pulled out a Tupperware container of chicken pad thai. She studied him for a moment and then retrieved a rather bendy plastic fork for him in lieu of chopsticks. While he didn’t seem to want to hurt her, she wasn’t going to chance it more than she had to.

She opened the container, stuck the fork in and gave him the food band walked to the water cooler. She filled a paper cup with water and then moved back to the front of her desk, setting the water down where he could reach it if he so desired.

“So you’re planning your next big gig huh?” She began as she crossed her legs and watched him. “And what does that entail?” She asked, her shifting causing another button to come undone on her dress.
 
The Joker felt the thrill of making Harleen shiver as she massaged his neck but mad no indication that he had noticed. As she studied him, he studied the bowl of food she placed before him. As she handed him the bowl, he accepted it with a half smirk and an arch of his eyebrow. "You Spoil me, my dear Doctor..." he whispered befor delving in with real hunger.

He looked up as she moved to the water cooler, slowly slurping up one stray noodle as she poorer a cup of cool, clear water and brought it to him. He looked from her as she crossed her legs to the cup and back again, slowly chewing his food, his pupils dialated, debating hi his mind which would be the cooler drink of water... her, or the cup.

Clearing his throat, he got back to busisness. "Always planning something.." He replied, taking another bite. "Mmmph!" He muttered, his mouth full, quickly chewing and swallowing it down. "Tsk, tsk! That would be telling!" He countered, lifting g another bite to his lips, he flashed her a glance. "Undo another button and I'll give you a hint." He hissed before taking another bite.
 
She chewed the inside of her cheek for a moment as she contemplated the trade. It was completely inappropriate…but if it helped her figure out how to help him somehow…perhaps it was worth the risk. She stood up and gave him a very stern look that matched her voice.

“Mr. Joker…” She began, “I absolutely cannot stand for this kind of behavior,” she said as she slowly unbuttoned three buttons until her dress was open to the waist. As she moved to sit back on the desk, there was a peek of her breast, encased in frothy lace.

“Now…” she continued, “I think that will be all for today” she said and then turned off the tape recorder and remained seated. “Now, I believe you had offered a hint?” She asked, opening her dress so that the left side was now slipped over her shoulder so that he could see the slope of her breast before it disappeared back beneath the dress once more.
 
Back
Top