Nothing to see here, Justa bit of Florida sunshine with a chance of hurricane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I have been there. Though last time was almost 3 years ago, and it was only one friend. But yes, I've been there.

Oh, there has to be something in between golf and the sun. The sun sets too high of a standard.

Well, that is something I never say no to. (Quite literally, I am racking my brain, and I can't think of a single time saying no to that)

Love tequila and hotel Jacuzzis

Love tequila and hotel Jacuzzis

Well it started with wine, ended with whatever the hell we could find that we hadn't already emptied, and it was a vacation beach house.

So can your ankles fit beside your head? :devil: Okay, that may be a bit too much, but I bet you look damn good with your legs hooked under the knees and pushed back.

Well the answer to that question depends on whether wine, vodka, or tequila was on the menu. Sober, knees on shoulders, no ppoblem, ankles by head, not likely. Less than sober, well I can do a full vertical split as my sock is caught in the barbed wire of the fence I just scaled and jumped down from not realizing lol.

I was going to write "You are hotter than a supernova":cattail:

Let's go with candle. I can do candle.

Oh it is lust. I always like that story

Well thank you. And no thanks needed. Again the sharing of at least the sexy pictures gets me. Same with the risk of the work pictures. The silly ones make me smile. OK the random ramblings is because I am bored, like to make friends, and it is my thread, I can do what I want. People who don't like it don't have to visit it. Overall I guess it is a mutually beneficial situation

Oh you will. I can drag lust out all weekend, because it is again my thread. Granted the videos will be trimmed, I mean how many hours does someone want to watch me get off for. I assume will just do a couple 2 minute clips based on what method and what point last Saturday evening when I took all the sin pics.

Girl, let me be the first to say thank you for the videos. I can not wait and I will take whatever minutes you give me. Honestly, I could watch you get off for awhile. To see you tease yourself, fuck yourself and cum would be how I would direct it. You are just fabulous to watch.

Any who, I like this site and your thread. Keeps me from thinking life’s serious stuff going on right now.

I know it sounds so cliche, but part of me wishes we had met and taken each other for a spin. The other part of me is glad we didn't

How so?

Best part of my day was seeing this. So sexy my dear.

Thank you. Your day must be as mundane as mine lol.

You dropped them and I got hard as a rock. Equal and opposite reaction theory at work here...🤓🍆💦

I do like when things work out that way

Girl, let me be the first to say thank you for the videos. I can not wait and I will take whatever minutes you give me. Honestly, I could watch you get off for awhile. To see you tease yourself, fuck yourself and cum would be how I would direct it. You are just fabulous to watch.

Any who, I like this site and your thread. Keeps me from thinking life’s serious stuff going on right now.

Well I can get off for quite a while.

Now, don't judge the site by me (heck, just this week I was informed my trampy ass confirmed all of the prejudices one user had against this site, which is funny as I thought the biggest prejudice is that it is all men, and that some are just pretty damn good at pretending to be chicks). But point being, this site rocks, and I am unique like everyone else (and just to have it on record, not a man)

Seriously though, glad you are enjoying and hope your shit isn't all too serious

Well it started with wine, ended with whatever the hell we could find that we hadn't already emptied, and it was a vacation beach house.

Well the answer to that question depends on whether wine, vodka, or tequila was on the menu. Sober, knees on shoulders, no ppoblem, ankles by head, not likely. Less than sober, well I can do a full vertical split as my sock is caught in the barbed wire of the fence I just scaled and jumped down from not realizing lol.

Let's go with candle. I can do candle.

Better Half prefers hotels, especially ones with room service and late night bars.

I love the wetness......so slippery and inviting.

Thank you. Yes, I do get quite wet.

Better Half prefers hotels, especially ones with room service and late night bars.
Yeah, that is always nice. Better when you travel so much they bring you your favorite drink free the moment they see you walk in to the hotel at 5:15

You plan on keeping us hard all day long, don't you?

Keeping you hard/me wet, I guess it is the same goal.

Thank you. Yes, I do get quite wet.

Yeah, that is always nice. Better when you travel so much they bring you your favorite drink free the moment they see you walk in to the hotel at 5:15

Keeping you hard/me wet, I guess it is the same goal.

Or have someone run to get you a couple of bottles of your favorite white wine at 8 pm because you ask nicely, and there are three women in the background giggling with water splashing. The extra $20 tip was worth it.

Or have someone run to get you a couple of bottles of your favorite white wine at 8 pm because you ask nicely, and there are three women in the background giggling with water splashing. The extra $20 tip was worth it.

Well I have never had that, but I am real easy and don't generally have overly specific favorites. Hell, now when I go to a bar, I request a mixed drink that tastes girlie and sweet but will knock me on my ass. I can tell I make coworkers nervous when they say they are going on a lunch run and I respond "surprise me" I usually end up having to say, just get me what you are getting. I am just easy like that.

Well I have never had that, but I am real easy and don't generally have overly specific favorites. Hell, now when I go to a bar, I request a mixed drink that tastes girlie and sweet but will knock me on my ass. I can tell I make coworkers nervous when they say they are going on a lunch run and I respond "surprise me" I usually end up having to say, just get me what you are getting. I am just easy like that.

She loves her white wine in very intimate situations, especially after tequila, it keeps the juices flowing. As do bubbles.

I guess they go hand in hand. At least I know my tongue won't go dry from licking you. ;)

Exactly. And I have never had anyone complain about a dry tongue (my fingernails yes, their tongue no)

She loves her white wine in very intimate situations, especially after tequila, it keeps the juices flowing. As do bubbles.

I bet they do. Never been a big white wine fan. Too dry. I like things sweet.

I want my mouth covering your wet pussy as my tongue explores every inch of it.:p

That sounds like an excellent way to spend an evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back