Nothing to see here, Justa bit of Florida sunshine with a chance of hurricane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, hell, I share what I have to google so I can be flamed. My pop culture game is so poor it is laughable

sucks to be you too I guess.

I don't know what pearl harbor sex is either. And if we have the same problem, than maybe we can come up with a solution together 😉 lol

P.S. With a body like your's,I find you having a dry spell hard to believe.

Dexters lab and being stoned was a winner and maybe some PPG and Miss Sara Bellum

Power Puff Girl if you were wondering.

I don't know what pearl harbor sex is either. And if we have the same problem, than maybe we can come up with a solution together 😉 lol

P.S. With a body like your's,I find you having a dry spell hard to believe.

Well apparently Pearl harbour sex is like laying next to someone who is asleep and just acting like you are just being cuddly, then pouncing. Sneak attack they don't see coming. It works for a while, until they get more vigilant and avoid you because ya know oh no sex run lol.

And thanks but yeah Dry spell ... That is pretty much my 30s, and my late 20s weren't so awesome either. But again I am pretty needy, so I sit here whining about things many would be thrilled with.

I have an decent toy collection though, and know how to get hubby to avoid me if I choose (ya know the look, being friendly) so if I want to watch like greys uninterrupted, I can just be friendly and he will find something he needs to work on in the garage. Awesome lol.

Or watching tv/movie/reading a book and pounce.....like tigger but tigger sex sounds wayayayayay wrong and yes I know Pooh never wore pants, its a wicked bear thing .

It was a fun change from the 3 stoogies but then again a guys high vs a womans high entertainment requirements I guess.

And yes dry spells suck badly ,never wish that on anyone.

Hey now your toy collection in use as a pic request your thoughts Jutsa? :devil:

Well now I think I have posted a few of those, but I will check and post what toys haven't made it. I might actually have to write down my to do list soon.

It was a fun change from the 3 stoogies but then again a guys high vs a womans high entertainment requirements I guess.

And yes dry spells suck badly ,never wish that on anyone.

Lol. You think space ghost coast to coast is in most chicks stoned watch list?

I still watch 3 stooges and I thought space ghost coast to coast was the best thing on tv.
And, apparently I've had pearl harbor sex at one time or another, and been the "victim" of it a time or two myself. Gotta admit, I like it😁

Last edited:
so I know everyone is dying to know what todays outfit is

This does a lot for me. Really does.
Scarred for life from my first sexual partner being somewhat like you. A touch crazy(in the good way) and heavy breasted. Still a great friend and I'd bang her in an instant.
My wife may have issues with that though...
But this pic is very hot.

so todays rambling...back to finishing up my limited and pointless experience with chicks.

this is a short one. It was maybe 8 years ago. Ok, we tried to move as far away from family as possible. when we bought out rural bumblefuck house, we eventually learned his mothers cousin lived next town over. We started doing some family events. Their barn parties were pretty wild. Everyone over 20 and under 55 drank heavily. So, I am already three sheets to the wind, dancing and laughing, maybe even karaoke, and I can't sing and now it, so I am plowed when that happens. It started to die down around midnight. So, we leave, but when I am drunk, I can live forever, there is no need for sleep ever, etc etc. Seriously, it is like, god damn will that crazy bitch just pass out already, but alas, no. So I convince Hubby to take me to a local redneck bar. We met this young couple, chick was fucking hot, and she and I are really hitting it off. We are dancing, making out, all over each other, going well. Yeah, she is plowed too. Her and I decide it would be awesome to get our hubbies and take the party private. After discussing, She and I determined their house is where we should go because her cat just had kittens. Yes, drunk chick logic dictates go where baby fury animals are, so we can hold them and go awwww and shit. We inform our husbands of our plans, seems all good. We are supposed to follow them. Hubby does not, and just drives until I figure out we are not following anyone. He tells my drunk ass, sorry I guess I lost them, so home it is, and we go home. Next morning, I ask if he played me, and yeah he is pretty much bitch please, no way, was not happening, but you are impossible like that, so I figured I'd say I agree, ignore your plan, and hope you forgot. Never saw the couple again. Hum what is the chick version of a cock block? ...beaver dam, cunt shunt, clam jam, lip zipper, taco blocko, twat swat? Well whatever, clearly he was not down with me and bar chick taking our night private. And now i will need to find a new topic to ramble about.

But hey, work pics

Wow! I love what you work in...and fall out of!
Also, love seeing you burst out of your outfits!
Very hott...gorgeous breasts!

Or watching tv/movie/reading a book and pounce.....like tigger but tigger sex sounds wayayayayay wrong and yes I know Pooh never wore pants, its a wicked bear thing .

lol. I probably shouldn't google tigger sex, but you know I will.

I still watch 3 stooges and I thought space ghost coast to coast was the best thing on tv.
And, apparently I've had pearl harbor sex at one time or another, and been the "victim" of it a time or two myself. Gotta admit, I like it😁

I think we have all had pearl harbor sex and been the very pleased victim.

I still prefer the original space ghost but coast to coast was good also.

I have to disagree, coast to coast was better.

Always enjoy your variety :devil:

thank you

This does a lot for me. Really does.
Scarred for life from my first sexual partner being somewhat like you. A touch crazy(in the good way) and heavy breasted. Still a great friend and I'd bang her in an instant.
My wife may have issues with that though...
But this pic is very hot.

it is generally the touch crazy people we look back on fondly while smiling and laughing. And yeah I hear wives can often frown upon screwing exes

Wow! I love what you work in...and fall out of!
Also, love seeing you burst out of your outfits!
Very hott...gorgeous breasts!

thank you.

Well I still haven't gotten around to anything today besides being annoyed i was up at 4:30 but I said I would start randomly posting the first picture taken in the night. well these are the first 2.

Pure

Sexy, both of them...panties down around knees is so erotic! Thanks for the start to the weekend.

Sexy, both of them...panties down around knees is so erotic! Thanks for the start to the weekend.

Thanks. It is always good to start the weekend with your panties around your knees and ass in the breeze, right?

What a sight to wake up to

Thanks. But I did wake up in less

Sexy!! Great pictures.

Thank you.

Knickers round your knees does it for me. I would bend you over the kitchen table and fuck you silly.

Thanks, just how I like it.

Well I still haven't gotten around to anything today besides being annoyed i was up at 4:30 but I said I would start randomly posting the first picture taken in the night. well these are the first 2.

Justa your pics this AM are the inspiration for Morning Wood and Damn sexy!

I just made up tigger sex and now I am reluctant to look it up myself, fair warning.
I had a crush on Jan from Space Ghost so that's my bias for it now back to your panties falling off and your picture perfect , very yummy lower set of lips :kiss:

If only that shirt was pulled up just a little more..................

Well there is a reason I said I'd start posting the first pictures of the night rather than the last. My pictures don't really get more clothed and less pervy as the night goes on.

Justa your pics this AM are the inspiration for Morning Wood and Damn sexy!

I just made up tigger sex and now I am reluctant to look it up myself, fair warning.
I had a crush on Jan from Space Ghost so that's my bias for it now back to your panties falling off and your picture perfect , very yummy lower set of lips :kiss:

Thanks. And it was worth searching Tigger sex for a few laughs. I was a Zorak fan myself. No crush but fucking funny. And yes everything should always lead back to my panties coming off, damn it.

Morning sexy girl!

I'm a big fan of your panties never being on and your pics being as pervy as you can make em:devil:

And how are those sweet lower lips feeling this AM, can't say breezy you already used that on your bare ass.....and yes my AM lusting for you has started off happy now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back