Nothing to see here, Justa bit of Florida sunshine with a chance of hurricane.

Status
Not open for further replies.
so managed to knock out a couple requests today, but i am going to milk it.

and enjoy godzilla, he rocks. there are many kaiju around but he is the biggest

Mmm, I've forgotten how sexy a woman can be in nothing but a t-shirt. The second one is especially nice; great smile with a great cleavage shot. The real question here though is can Godzilla compare to my monster cock? There are many kaiju around okayI'llseemyselfoutnow. tumbles out of the thread

A woman after my own heart. I love Godzilla too. I saw the latest one and was probably the only one there who treated the movie like a boxing match. If we watched Godzilla together, I honestly don't know what I'd be staring at more, the screen or your tits 😜

He is the best Kaiju, except maybe Dragon Ball's Sayians. But yeah...

Oh yeah, you look sexy without thigh highs on. (Just means more loving for me to have to satisfy.)

First time poster here. I can only say WOW...just WOW. You are lovely! Thanks for sharing!

Welcome and thank you

I continue with my earlier WOW comment :)

thank you

thank you

Another amazing use of a shirt. You are just proving my point

yeah the whole nothing but a men's dress shirt thing is pretty cute.

No idea... I know it would if I was there. How anyone could resist that is beyond me.

well thanks

Very nice... sexy :devil:

thank you

Mmm, I've forgotten how sexy a woman can be in nothing but a t-shirt. The second one is especially nice; great smile with a great cleavage shot. The real question here though is can Godzilla compare to my monster cock? There are many kaiju around okayI'llseemyselfoutnow. tumbles out of the thread

thank you. and I dont know, it is a pretty big godzilla, guess I need to see your cock to tell you. and what is wrong with kaiju? Dont make me tell bad kaiju jokes that no one will get.

A woman after my own heart. I love Godzilla too. I saw the latest one and was probably the only one there who treated the movie like a boxing match. If we watched Godzilla together, I honestly don't know what I'd be staring at more, the screen or your tits 😜

Well I enjoyed Godzilla enough to like watch it in theaters while tripping balls back in the day, but really it is my son who is the fan. We had a godzilla figure, and he found it in our house when he was like 2. he already had the dinosaur thing going, so he became interested. Now we have seen every movie, US and Japanese, have a ton of the toys. He is currently asking for kaiju from the ultra man series for gifts.

thank you

He is the best Kaiju, except maybe Dragon Ball's Sayians. But yeah...

Oh yeah, you look sexy without thigh highs on. (Just means more loving for me to have to satisfy.)

lol. I will admit that I had a turtle named Gamera for a decade or 2. and thank you

yes to the above... scantily clad would be a nice touch as well

well thanks. yeah scantily clad is always nice

I did last week, and it led to posting my finger lol

Given some of your previous Saturday night outfits, I vote for last nights attire.

ok

I vote outfit.

ok

Either. But I am partial to a sexy face and pigtails.

well looks like today is last nights outfit and the whole girlie girl outfit with the pigtails and skirt and thigh high deal will be tomorrow. actually the pigtails didnt look as bad as I thought they would though

well thanks. yeah scantily clad is always nice

I did last week, and it led to posting my finger lol

ok

ok

well looks like today is last nights outfit and the whole girlie girl outfit with the pigtails and skirt and thigh high deal will be tomorrow. actually the pigtails didnt look as bad as I thought they would though

I want you bad, though. I mean...you being naughty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back