Toy Talk and Review

Anon requested additional info if you've got it. Thanks for the input!

• Do they need to be used together? (My understanding is yes, but first hand feedback is always better)
  • If not, is there an app/controls that you can allow your partner to manage on your behalf?
  • We're not very tech intelligent, will we have a hard time or find these frustrating to use?
  • Did you have a lot of interruptions using these?
  • Thank you.
Do they need to be used together? (My understanding is yes, but first hand feedback is always better) They do not need to be used together. Each can be used as a standard toy and has manual controls if you want to use it for solo play
If not, is there an app/controls that you can allow your partner to manage on your behalf? There is an App to use with the toys if you want to control your partner's toy.
We're not very tech intelligent, will we have a hard time or find these frustrating to use?I found the set up to be fairly painless and the manual is useful and easy to understand. I do recommend going through the manual/website for set up.
Did you have a lot of interruptions using these? I found the bluetooth more stable than some other remote control toys I've used.
Thank you.

< Cons: It's important to make sure they're sized properly and don't forget to switch up sizes after using them for a while for maximum results. >

So I was reading along, taking in the info, and *boom*

What? You size them?

And then you go to a bigger size later?!

I think I may be hopelessly confused. :confused:

< Can be difficult to remove if you aren't quite sure what you're doing. (Very few instructions ever come with any of this stuff) you can get some that are on a string or loop for easier removal. >

Thought I'd recovered and *boom* :eek:

I am not know for my manual dexterity. I am sensing that might be a problem.

Maybe this one is just too complicate for me. :p

Last edited:
What? You size them?
I think I may be hopelessly confused. :confused

I have a Tracey Cox Supersex Kegel Toner Balls 78g (Lovehoney website). It fits very well. You need to relax and breath slipping it in and out. Depending of how you're feeling lube could help. Then pull on the cord to take it out. (It's like taking a tampax out). Highly recommend it. ;)

< Can be difficult to remove if you aren't quite sure what you're doing. (Very few instructions ever come with any of this stuff) you can get some that are on a string or loop for easier removal. >

I can help you with that! I do it for Tinglebliss with the ones that she has. It's not difficult: just pull on the elastic end until the balls release. I like the popping sound as they come out. :D

What? You size them?

I think I may be hopelessly confused. :confused:

Gentlemen feel free to move along as we discuss pelvic floor muscle workouts. This feels awkward, but this stuff doesn't just happen you know. :) We work at it. Like squats and waxing and lip gloss.
Or, it's all just magic and stop reading here so we can maintain an air of mystery.

Ok, so I should have been clearer. No, the opposite, you start with larger and move to smaller, because the more you tighten the muscles the bigger challenge or something. Most of them actually say things like "If you are under 30 and have never had children on the packages" The luna beads are good, they come in both mini and regular.
Here's a good article that talks about sizing and weighting and stuff without delving too far into it here.

As far as removal they aren't hard once you figure it out and as long as you aren't afraid of touching yourself. I say this, because I have friends who still can't use tampons because they have issues. But I'm assuming that's not the case. The ones on a string or loop are easier. Again, I'd recommend the lunas because they are super easy to remove. Again, think tampons.
s-l300.jpg

I have different ones now, and they aren't on a string and you just use a finger and pop them out, it sounds harder than it is, it just might take a little trial and error to figure out what works for you.

Hope that helps and makes it clearer.

If you want to go high tech they have Kegel trainers that you can buy now, which is basically a fit bit for your vagina.
I haven't invested the money because they're pricey but I hear they work really well.

Last edited:
In France, post-natal ladies are provided by the state health service with all kinds of tools and classes to help them rebuild their pelvic floors. :)

Interesting article here by a non-French lady who was quite surprised to learn that!

In France, post-natal ladies are provided by the state health service with all kinds of tools and classes to help them rebuild their pelvic floors. :)

Interesting article here by a non-French lady who was quite surprised to learn that!

Once again, my admiration for France grows

Mrs. Sailor and I recently purchased a Lelo Nea 2. We've used it a little. I was skeptical as it is hard plastic, but it has a surprisingly "soft" feel. It is very smooth and nicely shaped. The Mrs. thinks it's pretty with the etched design. It has a variety of speeds and a setting that does an "alternating hi/low" kind of thing. The controls can be a little difficult to use, especially when lubricant and darkness are in play. They are small. I find that it's a little difficult to hold onto (the whole thing vibrates) while using on her. However, it's shape is well designed to use during intercourse. It sits nicely between partners providing stimulation to the clit during penetration and is not intrusive at all. I was worried that it would interfere but it really didn't (far from it! ;) :devil:) It does sometimes slip off (there is nothing "holding it"), especially if the thrusting gets vigorous, but it actually remains in place remarkably well. I wouldn't say it's "awesome" but it's definitely pretty good.

Busy all weekend, but logged in last night and read all the above.

1st. Wow. I am...speechless. I rather expected this thread to be informative, but this goes beyond all expectation. :cool:

2nd. I find myself a tad embarrassed at my gross ignorance regarding the state of my own pelvic floor.

3rd. Viva la France! :p

Lakesailer. Nice Index! I update my general LELO recommendation to a specific model. :)

Review sent in that I was asked to post anonymously.

My wife bought a Lelo Smart Bead. This is similar to Kegel Balls, but has a vibrator and sensors. Basically it designs a "work out" for your kegel muscles (contract, hold, release) based on how much pressure you can give. As I (Tink) noted, with Kegel balls you change size, this adjusts length of contraction based on pressure. You insert the entire toy, then it vibrates, and you contract until it stops. It have five levels and works you up through them. It does seem to help, perhaps, I'm not sure. It can provide some fun an laughter with a couple. It has a nice feel. And is easy to remove with the little loop. Lube is important for insertion.
It also works well as a bullet vibe as it has a "vibe only" setting

Lelo Sona Cruise
In case you haven't heard about this one, it's been hyped a LOT. It's a clit stimulator and it uses sonic vibrations.
It arrived (late, both due to shipping delays and then weather delays)
It was beautifully packaged as all Lelo toys tend to be, high quality everything, came with a sample of their lube, warranty card, usb charger, storage bag basically everything you could possibly want for a trial run even if you had nothing already at home.
Here is a picture of what it looks like.
This is not a picture of my actual new toy because I am not quite pulled together enough to keep potted plants near my toy collection.
LELO-SONA-5-800x600.jpg

Does anyone have a Sonicare toothbrush? I'm mentioning this becausewhen you get a sonicare toothbrush it's programmed to increase the intensity of it's sonic waves gradually over the first number of uses, to kind of condition your mouth to this new sensation before you start getting full sonic waves of intensity in your mouth.

This toy would be improved if it was programmed that way. It is not.
It's not that I don't like it, it would be misleading to say that, but it has a learning curve. I've had it for almost a week and I'm still finding my way with it.

It is an intense toy. I like stronger toys, and tend to gravitate towards things with more rumbly vibration vs. buzzy toys, I was really looking forward to this.

I"m going to come back and add to this after I get to know it better but for now the pros and cons:
Pro:
It's efficient and effective. This is a 5 minutes or less toy, could be a time saver if that's what you're looking for.
Easy to charge.
Easy to clean.
Really nice feel to the toy itself, it's a Lelo, it has that satiny silicone that just works well.
Variable speeds and settings, I don't know if I should put this in pro or con so I'm putting it in both because it's difficult to navigate them but is good to have.
It's a very distinct and unique sensation. It's not the same as a regular vibrations and this is very different from either the womanizer or the satisfyer in that it isn't suction based.
Sonic vibrations roll deeper into your body and are essentially an up and down pulsing wave.
There is plenty of room to use another toy internally or to use this with a partner and the shape and way it positions are very conducive to this.

Con:
It's louder than I expect it to be.
Variable speeds and settings, I don't know if I should put this in pro or con so I'm putting it in both because it's difficult to navigate them but is good to have.
The default when you turn it on seems to be almost on high, as this is a really intense toy I feel like there should have been some warning or indicator that it doesn't start out either low or midrange like most toys.

I'll add more to this later because I do like the toy, I'm just going to need some time to figure it out a bit better.

Great review on the Lelo Sona Cruise, Tink, thanks for sharing. I shall be interested to read your follow-up when it comes.

I felt much the same about the Zumio to start with.

A-Zumio-Clitoris-Stimulator.jpg

I do like direct stimulation of my clit, and can enjoy quite strongly vibrating toys, but this gave me a bit of a start! The round end is quite tiny, maybe 5mm across, the whole thing looks a bit like a dental implement of some kind. It vibrates very strongly at the tip. It has several speeds, but no 'modes', which is just to say it's either buzzing or it's not. It's very quiet.

It's been a little difficult to master. After the first try, I went back and read the instructions (rtfm.... :D). There's a suggestion in there as to how to use the 'stem' first, rather than going straight in with the round tip, and for movements to kind of sneak up on the clit so it doesn't get too much of a shock. That all works very well. :devil: Lots of lube is good, too, whether natural or out of a jar/bottle.

The other way in which this toy really delivered for me is when I rode my man and simultaneously used it from above. It was less direct, I think, in this mode of use, and I've usually cum at least once before we get to this position, so everything is warmed up nicely. The tip being so small, it's very easy to get it in position despite all the other stuff going on, and I could keep still and work on that while he thrusted from below, very satisfying all round. Haven't tried it in reverse cowgirl yet, but I think that would work just as well.

I like all of the reviews here, I personally have tried the Shmily and cannot complain, but am always wanting to try something new..

Tink, here is a video about the “Womanizer” (approximately 4 minutes). It works on suction and its “. . . manufacturers claim that “80% of users orgasm between 2-3 minutes.” As a man I want to take longer to orgasm.

Here’s the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwW_VtlHcV0

Moonlight and Roses,

This was one of the toys I'd looked at when making my recent purchase, I was torn between the Sona Cruise and the Womanizer
The two look similar and yet are completely different.
The jury is still out on whether I made the right choice.
I think this is a good example of how what one person likes, another can find to be not quite right and why real life discussions and feedback are so helpful!

Tink, here is a video about the “Womanizer” (approximately 4 minutes). It works on suction and its “. . . manufacturers claim that “80% of users orgasm between 2-3 minutes.” As a man I want to take longer to orgasm.

Here’s the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwW_VtlHcV0

Moonlight and Roses,

I have watched all the reviews and I think I need to sort out my toy box and see if can fit it in.

*Finds another container* *whistles*

I have watched all the reviews and I think I need to sort out my toy box and see if can fit it in.

*Finds another container* *whistles*

When you do will you come back and write a review? I'm still not sure if I should have gotten that instead of the Sona Cruise.

We recently got the "We-Vibe Sync." It's great in person. We have not tried it long distance yet, but I look forward to m`Lady's next business trip.

Went to a local store and the saleswoman professed that this version had all tech defects eliminated from previous versions. Expensive too.

.....aside from that, nice job in this thread, Tink. And Lakesailer, nice job on the index. Firstrate.:cool:

Back