Life with Sassy & Emmy

Status
Not open for further replies.
My sweet wonderful Lit friends. So hoping everyone is having a great Saturday.
I love your comments on my "silly" pictures.
Hate myself for not replaying to each of YOU.
Really mades me sad, but being on my laptop is still an effort, so easy tired :(
But I CAN'T THANK YOU ALL EVER ENOUGH FOR POSTING, FOR KEEP MAKING ME FIGHT , FOR MAKING ME SILLY WHEN I COME HERE.
I SO LOVE YOU ALL.
:kiss::rose::heart::kiss:

(and some silly pictures, yeah, this dress gives me cleavage lol....and boobies)

(shhhtt I did a little photo shopping warming up to remove the scars :eek:, shhhhhh)

Yes, thank you dress!! Thank you beautiful!! :rose::rose::kiss:

Really mades me sad, but being on my laptop is still an effort, so easy tired :(
But I CAN'T THANK YOU ALL EVER ENOUGH FOR POSTING, FOR KEEP MAKING ME FIGHT , FOR MAKING ME SILLY WHEN I COME HERE.
I SO LOVE YOU ALL.

(and some silly pictures, yeah, this dress gives me cleavage lol....and boobies)

(shhhtt I did a little photo shopping warming up to remove the scars :eek:, shhhhhh)

Woo woo, looking great for sure and if I didn't mention your pretty toes I would be an abomination to my handle.

I SO LOVE YOU ALL.

Super sexy! And I love the classic B&W shot of your legs! Stunning!

I SO LOVE YOU ALL.

Thank you for sharing Emmy!! You look amazing in that dress!! :devil::devil:

I SO LOVE YOU ALL.

:heart: Pretty lady!!!

Those legs! For days!! Damn!! :eek:

I SO LOVE YOU ALL.

You look fantastic, especially your legs :heart:

I SO LOVE YOU ALL.

Hi Emmy:
Wow! Thanks for these enticing photos!
That dress is perfect for you! Accents your luscious curves in all the right ways!
And your legs....from here to there ... and back again!
You make my heart quiver!
Hope you get some of your energy and stamina to return as the weather improves.
Big hug and kiss to you!

I SO LOVE YOU ALL.

Hot as always!
It is always great to hear from you!
Get your rest!
Hugs and Kisses!:cattail:

I SO LOVE YOU ALL.

I like the way you do the pink ribbon up-side-down with your legs. Sexy and silly and for a good cause.

I SO LOVE YOU ALL.

Beautiful Emmy!

I SO LOVE YOU ALL.

Oh my Emmy, so heavenly :heart::heart:

I SO LOVE YOU ALL.

Gorgeous Emmy, it's good to see your postings.

Don't feel bad about replying to all comments, it's not needed.

Happy Sunday my sweet ones. You are so amazing with your posts, so smiling here.
The weather here is so crappy but still love wearing my little dresses :D
So me today. :eek:
:kiss::rose::heart::heart::kiss::rose::kiss:

Attachments

• image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_3893.jpg
    IMG_3893.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_3894.jpg
    IMG_3894.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 1
  • rsz_img_3895.jpg
    rsz_img_3895.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 1
  • rsz_img_3897.jpg
    rsz_img_3897.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 1
Happy Sunday my sweet ones. You are so amazing with your posts, so smiling here.

Come out here. It's cold in the mornings, but the afternoons are hot and sunny.

I know a nice beach you can lay out and relax on.

.....and no need for a suit either. ;)

Emmy!
Fun and pretty!...Despite the crappy weather!
Thanks for brightening my evening.....

In any weather, in or out of any dress, Emmy, you got it right.:rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back